*** Heart of Midlothian v Queen of the South Official Match Day Thread ***

rmreido

The Wrinkly Ninja
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Eh, that costs money. 

You were telling us yesterday we would miss Anne's funding if she was to go now.

She's still here - she'll be paying surely according to you.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• GinRummy

• Pasquale for King

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

WTF ?

Because we're 13 points clear and 'we should be happy'.   That's what he said as well as making it very clear that the problem today was 'individual mistakes'.   

4 minutes ago, oi oi said:

How much do we need to pay Robbie off?  He can only be hanging around for the pay off now.  Absolute imposter.

Also the boy Stevie from the Federation didn't come across very well either.  Didn't answer when he was asked what the Federation can do or want to see happen.  He just bounced it to the Foundation.

Whatever it costs, get him and his pals to fcuk, the club and the new coach will remove the pish that he signed and the pish that was signed previously.

11 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Robbie the jobby has a nice ring to it... name also suits him the little shite. 

Are you 12yrs old, coming out with infantile garbage like that?

By the way, I'm not singleing you out specifically, there are dozens of eejits posting nothing but insulting garbage. Too many anonymous keyboard warriors posting abuse from the safety of their mums house. By all means criticise the team players and coaches, but there is a line that's being crossed in terms of abuse just for the sake of it.

If posters can't put their points across without gratuitous insults, then perhaps they should bow out until they learn to express themselves with a modicum of decency.

I too, am appalled by the performances & attitude of the team, but too many individuals are using it as an excuse for going absolutely tonto. I've been watching hearts since 1966, and seen a lot of poor teams over the years, & not once did I ever stoop to the level of abuse I see on this forum.

I wonder if our moderators agree.

Craig Levein sportsound "the players are not looking after themselves".  🤔.    

It was a good interview from Steven Kilgour.   I think that's the right spelling.    

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, The Wrinkly Ninja said:

You were telling us yesterday we would miss Anne's funding if she was to go now.

She's still here - she'll be paying surely according to you.

Still costs money ffs. 

Likley needs must tho. 

No mention that everyone is getting played out of position?

GMS playing infield instead of on the wing.

McEneff at RM. 

Boyce dropping deep. 

Halket at RB. 

Berra on the pitch. 

etc etc. 

Edited by flem

9 minutes ago, oi oi said:

How much do we need to pay Robbie off?  He can only be hanging around for the pay off now.  Absolute imposter.

Also the boy Stevie from the Federation didn't come across very well either.  Didn't answer when he was asked what the Federation can do or want to see happen.  He just bounced it to the Foundation.

he can go on gardening leave until hes offered another job

A_A wehatethehibs

He’s the one who signed Popescu therefore his error today is directly attributed to Neilson.

Neilson couldn’t manage a fish supper 

Jeffros Furios
5 minutes ago, argyjambo said:

By the way, I'm not singleing you out specifically, there are dozens of eejits posting nothing but insulting garbage. Too many anonymous keyboard warriors posting abuse from the safety of their mums house. By all means criticise the team players and coaches, but there is a line that's being crossed in terms of abuse just for the sake of it.

If posters can't put their points across without gratuitous insults, then perhaps they should bow out until they learn to express themselves with a modicum of decency.

I too, am appalled by the performances & attitude of the team, but too many individuals are using it as an excuse for going absolutely tonto. I've been watching hearts since 1966, and seen a lot of poor teams over the years, & not once did I ever stoop to the level of abuse I see on this forum.

Neilson is a wank

Pasquale for King
21 minutes ago, keifrb said:

We need a new manager asap to assess the current squad to see if they work for him.  Budge indecisiveness is painful, how she made millions is beyond me.

She co ran an IT company at the best time ever to do so, somehow folk thing she is some business guru when there’s literally no evidence to prove this. 

2 minutes ago, chrisyboy7 said:

he can go on gardening leave until hes offered another job

I'm sure they'll be queuing around the block trying to get him to sign on the line :whistling:

8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Eh, that costs money. 

I know that smart arse, would it not save a hefty payout. It was just a question no need to be arsey.

Harry Potter
25 minutes ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

Can’t understand why we didn’t ask for today’s game being postponed given the missing Gordon and Smith.

I think its 3 players, but you are spot on this international time has done us no favours.

No Idle Talk
10 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

NURSE!!!!!

🤣

Looks like I should have added some emojis to my initial post. It was absolutely not intended to be serious. 

Francis Albert
25 minutes ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

Can’t understand why we didn’t ask for today’s game being postponed given the missing Gordon and Smith.

Because it would have been a wee bit embarrassing to admit we needed them to beat QOS? Could we have called off the Brora game?

40 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

A brave and heroic comeback from 0-2 down today. And we were cheated by the officials at the end when we scored a perfectly good third equaliser. Queen of the South scored with three lucky breakaways, which just shows the lack of luck the boys are enjoying at the moment. Not to mention the fact that the grass looked a little bit on the long side and there was definitely a hint of a wind blowing during the match, both of which worked against us. 

No points today but a lot to be proud of.

😄

Pasquale for King

RN thought we were looking good at 2:2 😱🤔? He thinks we should be enjoying the football just because we are so far clear? Clueless. We need to keep fighting, when did we start? Just a blip, part and parcel, get the job done, he wants to get back to the football we were playing three weeks ago 🤷🏾‍♂️🙈, get it over the line blah blah blah just ****off you desperate mug, take you coaches, players and boss. 

5 minutes ago, oi oi said:

I'm sure they'll be queuing around the block trying to get him to sign on the line :whistling:

saves the club forking out a lot of money when they dont have to

Derek Ferguson on sportsound nails it. Yes Neilsons a problem but these utter charlatans that play are an absolute disgrace to a man. No pride, no professionalism and no giving a shit. They are an absolute disgrace and just throwing the manager under the bus .  I’m disgusted at them all for what they produce and the non effort and pride.

GMS ? What a let down.  Moore would give ten times what that ghost gives. He’s a bloody disgrace to the jersey. 
Yes I want a change in manager but ffs these players are a damn disgrace to him and the support

32 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

My stream was perfectly good. Must be your internet speed I suspect. 

Mine too, in fact the picture quality was better than usual, more akin to proper HD. I experienced no buffering whatsoever, but then again, I was home alone, no wife or son to make other demands on my broadband. My TV is a 13yr old Samsung (not a smart tv) with an Amazon firestick using Firefox browser.

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

🤣

Looks like I should have added some emojis to my initial post. It was absolutely not intended to be serious. 

Love an emoji, maybe I need the nurse 🤔😜

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, almair said:

I know that smart arse, would it not save a hefty payout. It was just a question no need to be arsey.

Ooh, right in there. 

I'll leave you to it. 

Just now, 1971fozzy said:

Derek Ferguson on sportsound nails it. Yes Neilsons a problem but these utter charlatans that play are an absolute disgrace to a man. No pride, no professionalism and no giving a shit. They are an absolute disgrace and just throwing the manager under the bus .  I’m disgusted at them all for what they produce and the non effort and pride.

GMS ? What a let down.  Moore would give ten times what that ghost gives. He’s a bloody disgrace to the jersey. 
Yes I want a change in manager but ffs these players are a damn disgrace to him and the support

GMS has been brutal...But Robbie has never dropped him so he can completely take the blame

14 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

Because we're 13 points clear and 'we should be happy'.   That's what he said as well as making it very clear that the problem today was 'individual mistakes'.   

I'm speechless.

But not surprised.

Archie White
13 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Craig Levein sportsound "the players are not looking after themselves".  🤔.    

It was a good interview from Steven Kilgour.   I think that's the right spelling.    

Yip, Kilgour did well. Asked the right questions and said the right things.

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Because it would have been a wee bit embarrassing to admit we needed them to beat QOS? Could we have called off the Brora game?

It needs to be 3 players 

3 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

i would temper this with, it looks like that any attacking intent has been beaten out of them (look at how roberts is playing for motherwell). they might (i bloody well hope) have raised this with RN and then maybe savage or budge and if nothing has happened (as is obvious) their will and desire has gone. think of it in your day job if your line manager was constantly on your case or was stopping you improving yourself you would only do the bare minimum

Francis Albert
13 minutes ago, argyjambo said:

I have been watching Hearts for longer than you have, and despite a lot of competition I have never seen a Hearts team more dispiriting to watch and so difficult to like than the present one. Even the yo yo years of thevlate 70s early 80s  there were always players getting regular games who I enjoyed watching and who I could see would succeed and grow. 

There was still abuse but in person not remotely on a web site which can easily be avoided.

Glamorgan Jambo
14 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Better to be embarrassed than to be beaten like we were today. Fairly sure you’re right about Brora not being callled off.

Francis Albert
2 minutes ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

Better to be embarrassed than to be beaten like we were today. Fairly sure you’re right about Brora not being callled off.

Being both would have been worse. But I suppose fixture congestion could have been added to Robbie's list of available excuses.

Edited by Francis Albert

6 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Screenshot_20210327-181015_Facebook.thumb.jpg.e45ee028e05bdf8efd669fdbddd95cc0.jpg

He lost control of the ball and there wasn't alot of ground to cover for the defender at that point.   I think it was a foul personality, on GMS ☺.   Main critique of that scenario was losing control of the ball. 

There have been trolls though who's efforts are less convincing than real fans. That's a good indication how bad things are. Sitting waiting on a bite and it just merges in with other posts

Edited by Riccarton3

Absolutely terrible week for us. Will next week bring repercussions? Will Ann Budge? Will Robbie fall on his sword. A yes to both going will suffice.

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Welcome to jkb Mr Convinving Username.  What say you of our current predicament?

:yes: another one. I replied to him too quick.

Auldbenches
37 minutes ago, argyjambo said:

It's shite humour just to stay cheerful.  I've heard abuse for years.  Be it in pubs or away buses, fans slagging someone they thing is rubbish. 

Are you a prefect?

So you decide what is suitable when it comes to expressing our disappointment or anger? 

You do it your way and some of us will give abuse just for fun.  

Shouldn't be in football if you can't take some abuse.  

Should fans stop shouting things at games? 

He is a shite coach who shouldn't be here.  He is getting deservedly ridiculed for thos seasons performances.  Tough! 

husref musemic
31 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

well said. they are getting a free ride in all of this.

Bazzas right boot

It's another game with a slow start. 

In fact we've went from starting slow, to conceding in the first half, then first 30, was around 10 minutes on Tuesday, now chucking the first goal in at 2 minutes. 

What's the next trick, start at minus 1?

Just now, Barack said:

Even the Aberdeen fans' shown up to give us his tuppence. Halcyon times indeed.

Yeah. A crisis brings them all out the woodwork. The Aberdeen boy pretends to be all pally and only here to chat about football then just chucks the sky digs in. 

50 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

Joking aside, that was grim viewing today. I pretty much expected us to lose this match when I saw who the goalkeeper and back four were, and that we were playing 4-2-3-1 again. I mean seriously, WTF?! 

You would think after Tuesday night they would set the team up in a different formation or something to try and freshen things up. To have some sort of new beginning and wipe the slate clean. But no. Robbie sets the team up in the same 4-2-3-1 formation that has been clearly not working for the past number of weeks. Terrible management. 

Robbie has left us with a squad that has one right back. That right back goes away to play for his country and we are immediately in trouble. That is amateurish.  Christophe Berra is finished and should never wear a Hearts jersey again. Andy Irving doesn't look like he wants to play for Hearts anymore. Andy Halliday is just not a very good footballer. Gary Mackay-Steven is probably one of the last players you would ever want to rely on when the chips are down. Liam Boyce who is our top goalscorer gets moved into the #10 role to preserve Robbie's preferred formation. Aaron McEneff is played out of position and is basically being asked to 'take one for the team'. His form has dipped, not surprisingly. It is just a catalogue of bad managerial decisions.

The players don't even look fit at this point. And they are obviously completely shorn of confidence. I do not believe that they believe in what they are being asked to do by the manager and the coaches. It is a total mess. 

In the last week we have played Arbroath, Brora Rangers and Queen of the South. Not one win. That is outrageous and completely unacceptable. 

I agree. I actually couldn’t believe the team when it was announced. He said after the Brora game,  that there were remnants of last seasons relegation team, or rather their mentality, that they were auditioning for their jobs next season and then makes one change , to drop Jamie Walker back to the bench where he has been the whole season!!He simply hasn’t got a clue. The Aaron McEneff situation is a damned disgrace - there is a footballer there that could make a difference, he has skill and aggression, yet today he must have passed the ball back 15/20 times, sometimes about 2 yards, rather than attempt to break forward. Why because our manager think possession is key - he’s a complete balloon. There is something very, very wrong at our club if the powers that be think this season has been a success if we stagger over the line.

Francis Albert
1 hour ago, No Idle Talk said:

Joking aside, that was grim viewing today. I pretty much expected us to lose this match when I saw who the goalkeeper and back four were, and that we were playing 4-2-3-1 again. I mean seriously, WTF?! 

You would think after Tuesday night they would set the team up in a different formation or something to try and freshen things up. To have some sort of new beginning and wipe the slate clean. But no. Robbie sets the team up in the same 4-2-3-1 formation that has been clearly not working for the past number of weeks. Terrible management. 

Robbie has left us with a squad that has one right back. That right back goes away to play for his country and we are immediately in trouble. That is amateurish.  Christophe Berra is finished and should never wear a Hearts jersey again. Andy Irving doesn't look like he wants to play for Hearts anymore. Andy Halliday is just not a very good footballer. Gary Mackay-Steven is probably one of the last players you would ever want to rely on when the chips are down. Liam Boyce who is our top goalscorer gets moved into the #10 role to preserve Robbie's preferred formation. Aaron McEneff is played out of position and is basically being asked to 'take one for the team'. His form has dipped, not surprisingly. It is just a catalogue of bad managerial decisions.

The players don't even look fit at this point. And they are obviously completely shorn of confidence. I do not believe that they believe in what they are being asked to do by the manager and the coaches. It is a total mess. 

In the last week we have played Arbroath, Brora Rangers and Queen of the South. Not one win. That is outrageous and completely unacceptable. 

Best analysis of Robbie's "management" yet.