• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feldylaird

• GinRummy

• Thomaso

• Cruyff

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

E-mail sent to the foundation of hearts asking them to put pressure on the board for his sacking. 

Would encourage all pledgers to do the same. 

We own this club in all but name and shouldn't have to put up with the utter pish we are watching every week. 

**** this. I was willing to put up with the dull, slow football if it ground out results but enough is enough. Needs to go before another game has played. It’s the worst hearts result ever. 

Toronto Jambo

Must leave the club now with a full coaching and playing staff rework before next season.

Imagine any other business where your resources outmatch your competitors by 1000 times and you lose to them.

GTF and now !!!!

no renewal here and seriously thinking about FOH sub.  Get this utter incompetent bore out the club and Budge for the love of god don’t have anything to do with a new appointment ffs

There’s some results which are just unacceptable. By far the worst result in my lifetime.

He’s not getting the team to perform anywhere near where it should. However after that result I want the majority of the players out too!

Auld Reekin'

Yep, that does it for me: feck off Neilson.

He can't survive this, and should actually resign.  But we need to get rid of some of these players too.  Way too many of them need coached into turning up.

Raymond Reddington

No way he can survive after this one of the worst results in clubs history. When you also think of the way we exited the league cup another embarrassing defeat.

Hackney Hearts

A one-off could maybe be forgiven. But add this to the Alloa cup exit, and things look bleak for RN. A series of lacklustre league displays won't help. Despite what some may think, AB will be considering her options. 

4 minutes ago, Mollo said:

Someone’s accidentally voted no 

😬

You would get short odd on who that was😳

wattie exploited

utter piss I thought he would be a good manager when he first came in but the football has been ****ing piss poor for months now and its time for him to go NOW !!!!!!!!!

****ing must be the most embarrassing result in our history **** OFF  YOU ****ING JOKE :rifle:

Once you lose the fans, and he really has, there is no way back.

It’s fortunate for him there’s no fans allowed in the stadium.

Neilson needs punted but it’s time for Budge to do one also.

The football under in the Budge era has been a disgrace and a total failure.

Edited by Lambo85

Needs to go now...

BUDGE WILL NEVER GET RID..

The footballing department is nothing short of horrendous, oh wait we're a football team.

Changes need to happen pronto

Regal Kingston

Unacceptable. 

I think it’s time for a rethink top to bottom. Simply put the worst result in our history

It’s not working and hasn’t been for years. 

jambo-in-furness
2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

ST money will be withheld. There is no coming back from this .

worst result in the history of the club

I cannot for the life of me see the sense in cutting off financial support to the club,  but if Ann Budge doesn’t get rid of the shambles that are our coaching staff,  well I will be flabbergasted.

But,  I will always support the clubs finances.  We have come a long way since Admin and it would be counter productive to withhold money now,  especially with COVID restricting other cash flows.

Shanks said no

He would be better to resign, come out and blame the players, club, fans and uncle tom cobbly. Might get another job somewhere in a year or 2.

David McCaig

I’ve been 100% pro-Robbie, but tonight’s result should be an extinction event.  There is no way that losing to Brora can be survivable.

Just now, The Frenchman Returns said:

He would be better to resign, come out and blame the players, club, fans and uncle tom cobbly. Might get another job somewhere in a year or 2.

Why?