gnasher75

Robbie poll  

1,127 members have voted

1. 1. Is it time for Robbie to go?

• Yes
    • No

letsalllaughathobos
Just now, mscjambo said:

Those who want to keep him, interested genuinely as to why? Personally I've seen nothing this season to suggests he's the man and last night put the tin lid on it so to speak. 

It's got to  e folk at the wind up or supporters of other clubs, no right minded jambo can want to keep him now,

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feldylaird

• GinRummy

• Thomaso

• Cruyff

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TheOnlyWayis51
4 minutes ago, mscjambo said:

Those who want to keep him, interested genuinely as to why? Personally I've seen nothing this season to suggests he's the man and last night put the tin lid on it so to speak. 

I put no in this poll, not because I want him as manager, but because to say "yes" would be to accept that there was a point this season where he was the right man for the job.

The actual time for him to go was weeks or months ago when he set the team up to try and sleepwalk through this league rather than go out and try to smash teams. It's pathetic to watch.

It's not time for him to go as the poll asked, it's quarter past time for him to go. It's now time for all the key figures at the club to go, not just him.

Edited by TheOnlyWayis51

1 minute ago, TheOnlyWayis51 said:

It's not time for him to go as the poll asked, it's quarter past time for him to go.

👍

Edited by NANOJAMBO

Rocky jamboa

You couldn't get Budge off social media when she first came in and things were going well. Unlikely to hear a peep from her now. Total contempt for the fans. She is hoping this will blow over but it won't. Last night was the final straw. The pressure needs to stay on to get her and Robbie out. 

TheOnlyWayis51

Also just remember; don't let Budge use him as a distraction or a scapegoat for her to keep her seat at the table. This shouldn't be a "Robbie poll", it should be a "current leadership of Heart of Midlothian FC poll". She cannae be allowed to go "I've sacked him, wasn't he pish? Give me your money".

2 minutes ago, TheOnlyWayis51 said:

Also just remember; don't let Budge use him as a distraction or a scapegoat for her to keep her seat at the table. This shouldn't be a "Robbie poll", it should be a "current leadership of Heart of Midlothian FC poll". She cannae be allowed to go "I've sacked him, wasn't he pish? Give me your money".

Exactly. Thanks for helping to save us Budge but your time is up. 

39 minutes ago, TheOnlyWayis51 said:

I put no in this poll, not because I want him as manager, but because to say "yes" would be to accept that there was a point this season where he was the right man for the job.

The actual time for him to go was weeks or months ago when he set the team up to try and sleepwalk through this league rather than go out and try to smash teams. It's pathetic to watch.

It's not time for him to go as the poll asked, it's quarter past time for him to go. It's now time for all the key figures at the club to go, not just him.

I don't disagree with you. I voted for him to go now in the previous poll. But voting No makes it look as if you want him to stay!

TheOnlyWayis51
Just now, gnasher75 said:

I don't disagree with you. I voted for him to go now in the previous poll. But voting No makes it look as if you want him to stay!

I'm aware of that, but I can't bring myself to look as if I thought he had his place at the club before last night. He doesn't. I'll take the flak if people get the wrong end of the stick.

The question is time "Is it time for Robbie to go" and the answer is "No, by sticking by him for so long it's time for the entire leadership of the club to piss off as well".

Cruickie's Moustache

It is really quite simple. Any Hearts Manager should have performance indicators that include at least reaching semi-finals of the domestic cup completions and third place in the Premiership.

Can't do anything about the Premiership until next season but the two domestic cup campaigns are a sign of a manager and system being unable to meet even the most basic levels of targets and performance.

Of course I want him gone however there is absolutely no way he’s going anywhere soon unfortunately.

last night completely unacceptable. 

We have to stop restructuring the team every season because we have performed poorly. This is RN’s team, even without that awful result last night our performance this year has not been acceptable. RN has failed. We cannot afford to take the risk on allowing him another go at restructuring the team.

1 hour ago, Cruickie's Moustache said:

It is really quite simple. Any Hearts Manager should have performance indicators that include at least reaching semi-finals of the domestic cup completions and third place in the Premiership.

Can't do anything about the Premiership until next season but the two domestic cup campaigns are a sign of a manager and system being unable to meet even the most basic levels of targets and performance.

Yeah, a really good point. I think performance indicators around use of the academy is important too. We need someone who is happy to trust in the academy lads, not only that but I'd be prepared to accept some disappointing results provided it was through use of the academy. As things stand, Robbies refusal to use the academy has meant the results have been just plain disappointing, no redeeming aspect to them. (for example that young lads are developing)

5 minutes ago, Mollo said:

I’m actually surprised that less than 800 folk have voted on this by now. 

It says 899 have voted , but yes/no adds up to much less.

The remaining must have spoiled their vote 😳

23 minutes ago, Mollo said:

I’m actually surprised that less than 800 folk have voted on this by now. 

There will be a heck of a lot of folk avoiding anything to do with Hearts today. 

Central Belt 1874
2 hours ago, TheOnlyWayis51 said:

There is a real weakness within Hearts fans, or football fans more generally in the UK, where they are happy to wait until something really bad happens before taking action.

Modern, ambitious and successful clubs in Europe and around the world would not have tolerated what we have witnessed this season for so long. And neither would their fans. 

Inaction from the board on this matter should not be tolerated any longer. 

Nearly 800 gtf's. 

Taking into account the sample size for an entire Countries electoral poll is about 1000 odd. This poll clearly reflects the feeling amongst a support of hundreds of thousands. 

It's unanimous and given we are fan owned, action must be taken. 

Robbie needs to go as performances have been dire but getting beat by some team from the Highlands that have not played for months is just so embarrassing that Robbie should resign. 

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

There will be a heck of a lot of folk avoiding anything to do with Hearts today. 

Spot on , I could not even talk about us today at work I just kept shaking my head. It really felt like a kick in the stanes by a horse. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, gnasher75 said:

Bump... for the benefit of any Board members.

95% is incredible.

:pleasing:

Get rid of this idiot

8 hours ago, Central Belt 1874 said:

There is a real weakness within Hearts fans, or football fans more generally in the UK, where they are happy to wait until something really bad happens before taking action.

Modern, ambitious and successful clubs in Europe and around the world would not have tolerated what we have witnessed this season for so long. And neither would their fans. 

Inaction from the board on this matter should not be tolerated any longer. 

It's a Hearts thing. 

I think we came so close to the brink that we now think just existing is somehow an end in itself.   The irony is that that attitude is the very thing that will be our downfall.

2 minutes ago, gnasher75 said:

Bump... for the benefit of any Board members.

95% is incredible.

It really is incredible. 

That's bigger than surely Leveins poll.

I think its funny more than 48 hours ago I was saying to my mate that this season was a gimmie and he was doing the target of winning the league so was happy to see if he can improve things for next season. I did say that continuing this form was reducing the leeway he'd be given for the following season though. The problem was last night was a gimmie (a massive one) and he lost it. I can't honestly think of reason to keep him. The only games we've played well are Hibs, Celtic, Dundee home and Raith away. That's 4 games out of 30!! 13%! 13% of our performances this season have been good. 13%!!! 

Nothing will convince me this is correct to stick with him after last night. I just can't see how he would turn it around apart from winning the cup and not losing a game...... ever again. I am confident I will feel like this next month, next year and this is not me just pissed off from last night. Pathetic!

12 hours ago, TheOnlyWayis51 said:

Going by her previous comments she wants to stay on for at least another 2 years as CEO once the shares are transferred to FoH 🙈

E639F387-44F6-4BAE-A634-7EF441D27B18.jpeg

Edited by Thomaso

95% for any manager at any time is incredible, the fact that the board, whom if they don't have someone monitoring fan boards is a dereliction of duty, have not at least said "Robbies position is under review" is laughable.

We should do a "Robbie must go" tiktoc singalong and send them the link

Edited by brux

Ron Burgundy
2 hours ago, jamboy1982 said:

Well we can now easily identify 37 undercover hibs fans who have voted to keep neilson!! 

How do we identify them when it's not a public poll. I reckon a public poll would show 100% sack the arsehole.

10 hours ago, Thomaso said:

Going by her previous comments she wants to stay on for at least another 2 years as CEO once the shares are transferred to FoH 🙈

“Continue to reach new heights” is actually brilliantly Orwellian in its own little way.

Just now, leginten said:

“Continue to reach new heights” is actually brilliantly Orwellian in its own little way.

“new heights”

A team worth watching would fall under that umbrella.

3 minutes ago, leginten said:

She's definitely managed that with the unprecedented levels of national media coverage in the last few days. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
11 hours ago, Thomaso said:

Reach new heights. Laughable

August Landmesser

So, almost 1k votes, which is approx 10% of the current number of ST holders, and 95% want him gone - extrapolate that, could be as many as 9k ST holders want Neilson gone; that's surely fatal to his chances?

And still silence from the club.

2 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Reach new heights. Laughable

Yes new heights of feckin embarrassment!

Gordon Ramsay

Over 95% of nearly 1000 fans is pretty damning stuff. The votes for 'No' will be Hibs fans I'd imagine too. 

Annie's heed still firmly plonked in the sand though. 

Auld Reekin'
3 hours ago, leginten said:

base jumping GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

This one needs bumped. And probably title renamed.

The other "2021" poll is misleading as it shows a 50% support to keep Robbie (pre brora) that almost all will struggle to defend now

This is all really just one huge inconvenience for Budge.  The reason she appointed RN was for comfort.  She does not need this hassle.

49 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

This is all really just one huge inconvenience for Budge.  The reason she appointed RN was for comfort.  She does not need this hassle.

Well she’s sure got it now!!!

40 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Radio Scotland earlier "SOME Hearts fans aren't happy with Neilson"

'SOME' = only the 95% of them!:lol:

Are you honestly saying that a poll online, on a forum littered with spectacular slavers, should be taken seriously? It really shouldn't. Angry people click. It doesn't make them right. The poll shows that 90% (probably more by now 😂🙈) of people on JKB WHO VOTED want Robbie Neilson to go. It doesn't speak for our fans as a whole.

4 minutes ago, feldylaird said:

Are you honestly saying that a poll online, on a forum littered with spectacular slavers, should be taken seriously? It really shouldn't. Angry people click. It doesn't make them right. The poll shows that 90% (probably more by now 😂🙈) of people on JKB WHO VOTED want Robbie Neilson to go. It doesn't speak for our fans as a whole.

Polls are always proportional. You would be stupid to ignore the results of a poll on a supporters forum that indicates over 95% support for one of the propositions. Unless you're going to personally go around and ask every single Hearts supporter what they think about the issue, it's the best we've got.

7 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Polls are always proportional. You would be stupid to ignore the results of a poll on a supporters forum that indicates over 95% support for one of the propositions. Unless you're going to personally go around and ask every single Hearts supporter what they think about the issue, it's the best we've got.

Of course, polls are proportional but this one means nothing. Actually that's not right - it means that lazy media who hate Hearts anyway have something else to cling to and beat us with. So the idea of the poll itself is anti-Hearts. It's not useful.