• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feldylaird

• GinRummy

• Thomaso

• Cruyff

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have backed him up to this point, but the performances have been dire. We should be able to give Brora 3 goal start and still win comfortably. This is like Man City losing to us.

Allowayjambo1874
Just now, jambo-in-furness said:

I cannot for the life of me see the sense in cutting off financial support to the club,  but if Ann Budge doesn’t get rid of the shambles that are our coaching staff,  well I will be flabbergasted.

But,  I will always support the clubs finances.  We have come a long way since Admin and it would be counter productive to withhold money now,  especially with COVID restricting other cash flows.

Prepare to have your flabber well and truly gasted. She wouldn’t remove Levein when there were protests at the front door of the main stand, you think she will pay off RN three years salary when there’s no pressure coming from anywhere other than social media? No chance. 

Shanks said no
1 minute ago, jr ewing said:

Why?

Because he is a walking disaster zone at the moment and doing no good for himself let alone the club.

I'm just ranting and raving so will go back to the shed.

Results have been passable, performances have been eye bleeding. Lockdown and unusual circumstances are not an excuse, everyone's been on the same playing field, arguably except from us, outspending the rest of the league 5 to 1. Time to go Robbie, jump before you are pushed.

Japan Jambo

Need to change course immediately. Alloa was bad, the playing style is terrible, I have no words to describe what just happened.

3 minutes ago, jambo-in-furness said:

I cannot for the life of me see the sense in cutting off financial support to the club,  but if Ann Budge doesn’t get rid of the shambles that are our coaching staff,  well I will be flabbergasted.

But,  I will always support the clubs finances.  We have come a long way since Admin and it would be counter productive to withhold money now,  especially with COVID restricting other cash flows.

What is counter productive is the amount of money Budge has wasted with the continual repeated bad decision making

1 minute ago, H2 said:

I have backed him up to this point, but the performances have been dire. We should be able to give Brora 3 goal start and still win comfortably. This is like Man City losing to us.

Some might say even worse...

Well for what’s it’s worth I emailed the Club with my disappointment and disgust at tonight’s result and expressed my wish the Nelson and his band of imposters leave the club immediately. 

Just now, The Frenchman Returns said:

Because he is a walking disaster zone at the moment and doing no good for himself let alone the club.

I'm just ranting and raving so will go back to the shed.

Why would he ever get another job?

All roads lead to Gorgie

Go, he has to go. It isn't just about tonight but the football we are witnessing day in day out will see us finish bottom next season.

Just now, merrymac said:

What is counter productive is the amount of money Budge has wasted with the continual repeated bad decision making

Absolutely millions pished against a wall. Unforgivable tbh

Robbo-Jambo

Led the club to the worst result in their history. 

Hang your head in shame you useless ****. 

heartsfc_fan

Sorry Robbie. I wanted you to succeed but quite frankly Hearts should not ever ever be losing to a Highland league team.

3 minutes ago, gavvy said:

If you could punch Robbie anywhere in the body, where would it be? I'm 100% for testicles. 

Don't be silly, Robbie doesn't have testicles. 

11 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

A one-off could maybe be forgiven. But add this to the Alloa cup exit, and things look bleak for RN. A series of lacklustre league displays won't help. Despite what some may think, AB will be considering her options. 

She can go with him

Hackney Hearts
1 minute ago, James1874f said:

She can go with him

Yeah, that's not happening. Not just yet.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Has to be yes on the basis nothing he does now will recover this level of disgrace. 

We need momentum and we are draining it once again. 

However these players really need to look in the mirror. 

Some got a chance tonight and were not up to it, again.  Walker being one of them 

Regal Kingston
Just now, MTS1874 said:

No way can he survive this, he has to go.

He can. 

No visible pressure from the fans and an owner not fit to run the football operations of a club. Look how long she took to fire Levein. 

Get the plane back out. Up the budget. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Everyone should be entitled to their opinion. 

I've been indifferent to this season until now. 

His record in cups is just awful and even though we did well in the delayed one, it was not his body of work prior to. 

Disappointing end if it is and it should be I'm afraid 

I was happy to see him return just because he knows how to get out of this league, I gave him the benefit of the doubt with poor performances due to league position and had some hope that he could get to the summer and bring in better players. Watching how he's managed McEneff from his positive and energetic first couple of games to now I really don't want to see him handle any other signings. 

Time to go Robbie, give Naismith, Gordon and Berra the reigns until we find a suitable replacement 

Hectormasson
13 minutes ago, H2 said:

Exactly

I'm sorry to have voted yes because Robbie's hardly had any time at the job, and I'm sure he's a nice guy, but we need to survive (and hopefully thrive) in the Premiership next year, and we're miles away from doing that as things stand. Change is needed and fast.

Scottie Wanshot.
16 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

He would be better to resign, come out and blame the players, club, fans and uncle tom cobbly. Might get another job somewhere in a year or 2.

maybe it was because of the wind, and playing against a good team.

Blackshades

If he had a modicum of self respect he wouldn't wait to be sacked he should resign tonight .absolutely no way back for him after tonight

Clark Griswold
19 minutes ago, jockmac said:

Once you lose the fans, and he really has, there is no way back.

It’s fortunate for him there’s no fans allowed in the stadium.

Your first statement is wrong in Budges eyes. Hopefully she’s learned from the Levein saga 

InternationalJambo
13 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Go, he has to go. It isn't just about tonight but the football we are witnessing day in day out will see us finish bottom next season.

This is it for me. You could possibly give him some leeway on this season if the performances were even half decent, but since the opening game of the season we have regressed week on week. 

The reason we're in this position was Budge's inability to sack Levein soon enough. We are in a fantastic position to be able to sack our manager and get in a replacement who would have 6 games to assess the current crop of imposters. He would then have the close season to get a squad to challenge for a top six spot next season. We've got to hope that Budge and whoever is advising her can see this. However I can't see it happening. But it really is a great time to do it.

There is no way that Robbie will be going anywhere. Absolutely none. He should resign, as far as I'm concerned, but he won't. We're a shambles and the players are pathetic with no pride for the jersey.  But Robbie will still be there at the start of the season, and we'll still be mediocre.

ArcticJambo

Last one, I said give to end of season.  Nahh, not the case now.  Perfect opp to bin him now, for anybody really.