*** Carry On Up The MAFIA ***

Dunks

33 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Seats & Rudi would also be up there for me too. And Sean? Where even is he? 

I'll trust the cops judgement on this though since I will be around to relay back the info.

paracetamol plz doc 

🤦‍♂️

Not sure how i warrant a mention.

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AndyNic

• Tenaciousdandy

• Smack

• Dunks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Seats said:

🤦‍♂️

Not sure how i warrant a mention.

Altho not the quietest player your not really saying much 

Peakybunnet
7 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Normally top of the list.  Maybe had a good role. 

13 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

I dont have any ingo. Yvonne looked dodgy and was. I think milky is dodgy and thats all i've really got.

Just had a look back.

Sheldon was on the verge of being lynched. Sheldon is very much under suspicion.

I pulled my vote on Sheldon because at that moment there was no real need to go in baws deep and in fact asked for information from Shapes.

It was at that exact moment with the Sheldon lynch losing momentum Shapes came out with her mason cop routine!

Shes managed to save her fellow Goon Sheldon and got rid of a townie in one swoop.

And you are falling for it.

5 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Just had a look back.

Sheldon was on the verge of being lynched. Sheldon is very much under suspicion.

I pulled my vote on Sheldon because at that moment there was no real need to go in baws deep and in fact asked for information from Shapes.

It was at that exact moment with the Sheldon lynch losing momentum Shapes came out with her mason cop routine!

Shes managed to save her fellow Goon Sheldon and got rid of a townie in one swoop.

And you are falling for it.

Ok well if you are just a townie then it's not a big loss as Shapes will be toast after the reveal so it's a good trade imo.

Townies are expendable 

1 hour ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

unvote vlad

plenty time left today to give some of the quieter players there say before vlad is lynched and we find out if shapes has played us or not (would be amazed if she has done that tho tbh)

I doubt there's going to be much more activity until the lynch is over and done with which is pretty poor.

Lurkers staying quiet as **** and additional nothing to the game. 

Goons will stay quiet so they don't arouse any suspicion.

The Hogfather

It is a nice day to be fair. I'm not sure I'd be so quick to slam folk for being quiet when they could just be outside, enjoying the weather.

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

It is a nice day to be fair. I'm not sure I'd be so quick to slam folk for being quiet when they could just be outside, enjoying the weather.

Yeah it's a cracking day, just finished building a greenhouse for the mother inlaw now chilling in the garden enjoying the sunshine 

20 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Vlad, you were investigated. 

Fairly convincing tbh. Also interesting vlad is trying to shift onto sheldon. Does that clear sheldon or a goon ploy to try to clear him?

I’ll leave you to ponder on this.

Why when it was looking more than likely that Sheldon was going to get lynched, did Shapes pipe up then with her it was Vlad who was investigated?

Why did she wait until the exact moment I pulled my vote on Sheldon before coming out as cop mason?

As I said she is saving Sheldon and getting rid of a townie on nothing but a story about being good. She also knows that the only person to counter her claim is the other 2nd piece of the mason cop partnership and they can’t back her up because the goons will then kill them.

She literally has no one to dispute her claims other than the innocent townie taking the hit. Me!

The Hogfather
Just now, Tenaciousdandy said:

Yeah it's a cracking day, just finished building a greenhouse for the mother inlaw now chilling in the garden enjoying the sunshine 

I've just been in the garden, watching the football with a beer. Hopefully this is the start of a nice few months.

2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Why when it was looking more than likely that Sheldon was going to get lynched, did Shapes pipe up then with her it was Vlad who was investigated?

Why did she wait until the exact moment I pulled my vote on Sheldon before coming out as cop mason?

As I said she is saving Sheldon and getting rid of a townie on nothing but a story about being good. She also knows that the only person to counter her claim is the other 2nd piece of the mason cop partnership and they can’t back her up because the goons will then kill them.

She literally has no one to dispute her claims other than the innocent townie taking the hit. Me!

Yeah but nothing to lose lynching you. If she's wrong she's committing suicide. Therefore she isnt.

4 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

There's not a cop mason partnership. I am playing solo and the cop (until now) had no idea who I was.

I dunno why you're still fighting tbh. You've been investigated, you're going to be lynched shortly. Is this some sort of desperate attempt to double down on Sheldon so the cop wastes an investigation on him and leaves your fellow goons hiding?

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Nunya Business said:

Vote Vlad.

He's going down swinging, but he's going down. And I'm here for it.

Who would you suggest for the remaining 2 goons as it is looking pretty obvious that shapes is telling the truth 

The Hogfather
1 minute ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Who would you suggest for the remaining 2 goons as it is looking pretty obvious that shapes is telling the truth 

I'm finding it hard to tell at the moment. If you go down the road of throwing accusations about like confetti, Milky looks suspect. But that's me being a bit spurious. I don't really trust anyone apart from Shapes though.

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Shapes said:

Is Vlad doubling down on Sheldon to keep us away from him?

Vlad is impossible to read tbh, could be a possibility tho

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
2 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Is Vlad doubling down on Sheldon to keep us away from him?

With only 3 goons I think that would be a very bold move on his part to be honest. It would be foolish to put the spotlight on his team mate in that situation.

Vote Vlad

I think we have to trust Shapes at this point.

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

I'm finding it hard to tell at the moment. If you go down the road of throwing accusations about like confetti, Milky looks suspect. But that's me being a bit spurious. I don't really trust anyone apart from Shapes though.

Milky is a very in your face noise up folk up kinda player, so does draw attention to himself in doing so 

The Hogfather
Just now, Tenaciousdandy said:

Milky is a very in your face noise up folk up kinda player, so does draw attention to himself in doing so 

Which is why I can understand why people are quiet. As I say, I trust Shapes here but that's about it really. Who have you got your eyes on?

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Nunya Business said:

Which is why I can understand why people are quiet. As I say, I trust Shapes here but that's about it really. Who have you got your eyes on?

Obviously said before it looks like Sheldon was being saved (if Sheldon isn't a goon it throws my theory in the bin) there could be a couple of players in that bracket including peaky who hasn't attracted a lot of attention after saving himself day 1 

All just my opinion and probably way off 

10 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Yep Dandy. Who is in your crosshairs?

Tbh it could be literally anyone and there's not much to go on. 

Dandy has escaped without much heat but doesn't seem to be any reasoning behind that? Goon rouse by siding with me? Milky is aggressive in his style of play and that doesn't change if he's roled or unrolled, peaky is similar. Seats, Rudi, Sean, gofs haven't contributed much, smack another one hard to read. Tempted to say maybe GOFS good and just going with the flow but I dunno, she could be being told to do that.

Could be anyone but Vlad plus two of 

Dandy 

Rudi 

Seats 

Milky 

Andy 

Peaky

I'm leaning towards Sheldon being good. This is a total punt though. The others could be bad too. There's not much to go on. 

I seem to be on a few goon lists here and not really sure why.

Anyone care to shed some light? 

If Shapes is thinking that Sheldon could be good then I'm happy to be the one investigated. Better to decide sooner rather than later before Vlad is lynched.

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I think it might be night 

Yeah just did a vote count and Sheldons vote was number 8 

jambosean75

just in from a very shitty day at work

be glad i'm not the assassin or there would be bloody carnage on this thread right now as i would be taking out my frustration

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

shit

is it night?

If my count is correct yeah, didn't even think of keeping an eye on it until shapes mentioned it 

If not your vote will definitely have been enough

Apologies - that took longer to catch up on than expected.

Final vote count

8 Vlad

2 Sheldon

Sheldon's vote was the lynching vote - those after that have been ignored.

There was significant chatter following that lynch, so an appropriate punishment will be in play following this night sequence.

The Regiment were still out to find the scoundrel that passed the photo of their underwear to the enemy. Who were they going for this time? Following a tip off they initially refused to believe, they turned their attention on Vlad. No messing this time, they dragged him into the courtyard, tied a limb each to 4 horses and sent them off at a gallop. As his bleeding torso lay limbless on the ground, they cut off his head. But who was he?

MV5BYmQzZGYxNDAtMDQ4Ni00ZGNjLWI2MzQtMzYz

Vlad, The Khasi of Kalabar is now in six pieces and very much dead.

Night stuff please :)

Edited by Dunks

5 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Sheldon's vote was the lynching vote - those after that have been ignored.

There was significant chatter following that lynch, so an appropriate punishment will be in play following this night sequence.

Wooo

In fairness Dunks and I’m in no way telling you how to run your game.

However night wasn’t called officially and the vote count hadn’t been tallied up.

The chatter was just random and didn’t influence the game in any way.

Id let it slide 👍👍

Wooooi

The Regiment were celebrating, the Khasi himself has been slain. Happy days all round. What could possibly go wrong?

Brother Belcher was out and about protecting someone in a way only he could, even though they weren't in need of his services.

Captain Keene was really getting the hang of this now. He went sniffing about and followed an evil stench ... it was someone bad.

Reeling from the loss of their glorious leader, the remaining members of Team Khasi were determined to exact their revenge and they selected Peaky as their target. The tied his feet to the back of a horse and dragged him up and down the Khyber Pass until his limp body had nothing left to give. Peaky was a fine soldier for the Regiment, but now he was deid.

The Assassin meanwhile decided it was time to make a move. Nobody knows how he got in or what he done, but there was a dead body left on the floor with it's once beautiful face completely stripped from the bone.

4136-3012.jpg

Sheldon, Busti in Team Khasi, had met a truly awful death.