• AndyNic

• Tenaciousdandy

• Smack

• Dunks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
9 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Just on lasts night's investigation. Sheldon was out in front for a few hours until Yvonne was then very quickly put into a tie and then into the lead. Then another few switcheroo votes and it ends up:

1. Yvonne

2. GOFS

3. Sheldon

I think that's correct.

So my (very uneducated) guess for last night's investigation would be either Sheldon or GOFS. And if it was me doing the investigations - I'd have went for Sheldon. 

And to quote the goon honourable (*****) of a man, Smack -

I'll also say some "cryptic sounding shit to hopefully make it look like I know my onions and keep those dastardly goons away from those who must be protected. Those pancakes aren't going to make themselves."

VOTE SHELDON

Why would you have gone for me out of interest? You've said a lot whilst saying very little at the same time.

6 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Why would you have gone for me out of interest? You've said a lot whilst saying very little at the same time.

Think its pretty clear, he thinks you were investigated and found to be a goon.

17 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I don't know anything. 

But I said that you were in the lead for a wee while and then Yvonne was very quickly put into the lead. There's not a lot to go on and that's one of the things we know. 

I'd also have investigated you because you can be very hard to read whether good or bad so it's always better to know early.

Tenaciousdandy

Little pile on Sheldon, he is looking the most likely goon candidate as folk have said he seems to be playing quieter than usual, but going to hold off voting for now until hear the views of some other players 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
47 minutes ago, Seats said:

Think its pretty clear, he thinks you were investigated and found to be a goon.

You didn't read what I or he said clearly.

5 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

You didn't read what I or he said clearly.

I did. And i read them both again. Watchoo talking about?

Tenaciousdandy
9 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Sticking with last night's...

Vote Sheldon

Could you give a reason for your vote for Sheldon? Just interested what your views are and the reasoning behind your vote 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
9 minutes ago, Seats said:

I did. And i read them both again. Watchoo talking about?

He said he would have investigated me last night if he was the cop. I asked him why.

Nothing to do with his vote on me.

A Boy Named Crow
5 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Could you give a reason for your vote for Sheldon? Just interested what your views are and the reasoning behind your vote 

Ok, so the first time,  it was following my system...he was the last person to post before I voted, but then folk started going on about how he's been unusually quiet, so I stuck with it. 

(I did say back at the start my reasoning could be flawed!)

5 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Caw canny crow. You don't need to react to Randy Dandy pumping you for info. He's obviously the assassin anyway 🔫

Although if you're up for spraffing a bit it would be nice to hear your thoughts. On anything. Talking utter pish is half the game, imo.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

He said he would have investigated me last night if he was the cop. I asked him why.

Nothing to do with his vote on me.

This is where i think there is a consistent flaw in day 2 theory. Everyone assumes someone near the top of the voting was investigated (thats how i read his comments, he wouldve investigated because you were close to being lynched). I have never experienced masons actually investigated folk just because they were almost lynched, unless there was what appeared to be an obvious attempt to save, which goons tend not to do these days 🤔

The Hogfather

So hang on? Are people voting Sheldon because someone said he voted for Ridley, which wasn’t the case? Or what’s the actual reasoning behind going after him?

Peakybunnet
1 minute ago, Nunya Business said:

So hang on? Are people voting Sheldon because someone said he voted for Ridley, which wasn’t the case? Or what’s the actual reasoning behind going after him?

Riddley voted for him and Riddley was a Mason. 

Just now, Nunya Business said:

Riddley voted him which suggests he's not good roled. Shapes pointed out that he is playing his 'roled' game. Some people including me trying to second guess the investigation from last night. 

Tenaciousdandy
9 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Ok, so the first time,  it was following my system...he was the last person to post before I voted, but then folk started going on about how he's been unusually quiet, so I stuck with it. 

(I did say back at the start my reasoning could be flawed!)

Thanks Crow, interesting and cool you have a system for your first game 

1 minute ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

And consider yourself pumped by Dandy the assassin whose skin I may finally be finding a route under.

More on Sheldon, by having a few votes on him it gives the remaining Brit and/or cop some cover to jump onboard if he is indeed a goon.

Tenaciousdandy
11 minutes ago, Smack said:

Caw canny crow. You don't need to react to Randy Dandy pumping you for info. He's obviously the assassin anyway 🔫

Although if you're up for spraffing a bit it would be nice to hear your thoughts. On anything. Talking utter pish is half the game, imo.

I was wondering when your bring that line out smack, even when I was the game mod 😂 

But yeah I agree with the spraffing part, Good to get involved even if it is to talk shite 

A Boy Named Crow
4 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

It's a pretty elegant system,  don't you think?

Tenaciousdandy
5 minutes ago, Smack said:

Riddley voted him which suggests he's not good roled. Shapes pointed out that he is playing his 'roled' game. Some people including me trying to second guess the investigation from last night. 

It suggests that he is most likely not a mason, altho I do agree with shapes that he seems to be a bit more hands off than when he is a townie

The Hogfather
4 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Riddley voted for him and Riddley was a Mason. 

4 minutes ago, Smack said:

Right, that makes more sense. Playing devils advocate here but didn't the cop find someone good day 1, then bad last night? The masons will now know who's bad, but not when Riddley cast his vote. I'll happily eat my words if Sheldon turns out to be goonly, though.

Just now, Nunya Business said:

Right, that makes more sense. Playing devils advocate here but didn't the cop find someone good day 1, then bad last night? The masons will now know who's bad, but not when Riddley cast his vote. I'll happily eat my words if Sheldon turns out to be goonly, though.

The masons know if he's cop or mason though.

I think my job for today is going to be looking back at the possible Sheldon save votes for the last two nights, and look to see who voted him. I'm almost tempted to say that we look and see who else looks dodgy with regards to the Sheldon/Yvonne situation, decide who should be investigated dependent on either outcome (Sheldon goon/Sheldon not goon) and then lynch him. That way, if the last mason croaks it, the investigation will be known.

All this is giving me a sore head. Could do with a dose of paracetamol. 

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

It's a pretty elegant system,  don't you think?

Yeah, some folk have a system to vote like last person to vote or vote the same person every game day 1 etc, I used to use the wheel of lies (names) on day 1, but stopped it as it was a bit of a cop out and caused me grief having to explain to nippy folk who knew the answer to why the wheel screen shot and winner screenshot where different names.

In regards to following folks suggestions about his game play being different is a valid reason to vote him as not a lot else is sticking out atm 

The Hogfather
6 minutes ago, Smack said:

The masons know if he's cop or mason though.

But what if he's the Doc? Although I suppose the Cop did find someone good on Day 1. Could be them.

7 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Yeah, some folk have a system to vote like last person to vote or vote the same person every game day 1 etc, I used to use the wheel of lies (names) on day 1, but stopped it as it was a bit of a cop out and caused me grief having to explain to nippy folk who knew the answer to why the wheel screen shot and winner screenshot where different names.

In regards to following folks suggestions about his game play being different is a valid reason to vote him as not a lot else is sticking out atm 

I think the only other thing that we could possibly maybe hold onto would be Vlads whole 'stirring things up'. He had barely said a word then decided to vote Yvonne in the interest of stirring the pot. I'm not sure if that could actually have been goon play. Get others to jump on then unvote and take a back seat saying he was just stirring? Other than that there's not much else.

8 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

But what if he's the Doc? Although I suppose the Cop did find someone good on Day 1. Could be them.

Possible I suppose. 

Tenaciousdandy

day 1 with vote count (not counted boof's p1ss take votes

andy votes peaky 1
peaky votes gofs 1
yvonne votes dandy 1
dandy votes yvonne 1
stuart votes nunya 1
seats votes sean 1
sheldon votes shapes 1
gofs votes peaky 2
milky votes vlad 1
riddley votes sheldon 1
shapes votes sheldon 2
boof votes sheldon 2
nunya votes boof 1
vlad votes nunya 2
boof unvote Sheldon   1

vote Stuart    

unvote Stuart    

vote Yvonne    

unvote Yvonne    

vote Alim    

unvote Alim    

vote Seats    

unvote Seats    

vote Rudi    

unvote Rudi    

vote Vlad    

unvote Vlad    

vote Milky    

unvote Milky    

vote Shapes    

unvote Shapes    

vote AndyNic    

unvote AndyNic    

vote Peaky    

unvote Peaky    

vote Sean    

unvote Sean    

vote GOFS    

unvote GOFS    

vote A Boy Named Crow

unvote A Boy Named Crow

vote Riddley Walker

unvote Riddley Walker

vote Dr Cooper    

unvote Dr Cooper

vote Randy    

unvote Randy    

vote Smack    

unvote Smack    

vote Nunya Business

unvote Nunya Business

boof vote Sheldon   2
rudi votes boof 2
boof unvotes sheldon 1
boof votes sean 2
crow votes boof 3
peaky unvotes gofs 0
peaky votes sheldon 2
milky unvotes vlad 0
milky vote peaky 3
peaky unvotes sheldon 1
peaky votes boof 4

day 2

peaky votes milky 1
andy votes peaky 1
crow votes sheldon 1
yvonne votes sean 1
sean votes yvonne 1
vlad votes milky 2
shapes votes sheldon 2
smack votes gofs 1
vlad unvotes milky 1
vlad votes gofs 2
yvonne unvotes sean 0
yvonne votes rudi 1
milky votes shapes 1
seats votes yvonne 2
gofs votes sheldon 3
yvonne unvotes rudi 0
yvonne votes seats 1
peaky unvotes milky 0
peaky votes andy 1
rudi votes yvonne 3
vlad unvotes gofs 1
vlad votes yvonne 4
seats unvotes yvonne 3
seats votes milky 1
peaky unvotes andy 0
peaky votes milky 2
nunya votes gofs 2
andy unvotes peaky0
andy votes yvonne 4
andy unvotes yvonne 3
andy votes sheldon 4
gofs unvotes sheldon 3
gofs votes yvonne 4
andy unvotes sheldon 2
andy votes yvonne 5
vlad unvotes yvonne 4
riddley votes sheldon 3
vlad votes gofs 3
peaky unvotes milky 1
peaky votes gofs 4
sheldon votes shapes 2
dandy votes gofs 5
shapes unvotes sheldon 2
shapes votes yvonne 5
shapes unvotes yvonne 4
shapes votes sheldon 3
dandy unvotes gofs 4
dandy votes yvonne 5

might make it a bit easier to find a pattern with both viewable 

Peakybunnet

Unvote Sheldon

Something isn't right. 

Particularly the skill and cunning of our newest players. Almost like they are being schooled. 

Tenaciousdandy
7 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I think the only other thing that we could possibly maybe hold onto would be Vlads whole 'stirring things up'. He had barely said a word then decided to vote Yvonne in the interest of stirring the pot. I'm not sure if that could actually have been goon play. Get others to jump on then unvote and take a back seat saying he was just stirring? Other than that there's not much else.

yeah could be something in that, it's definitely something vlad would do, looking at the votes it does feel like he is trying to save sheldon by voting yvonne into the lead only to unvote after there is enough swing a typical goon tactic, altho he has voted sheldon today

Peakybunnet

The other danger is the assassin. Looks like they are lying low and hoping to use their bullets near the end to win the game. 

Don’t think we should be jumping in on a lynch just yet.

I would like to hear what shapes has to say so in the mean time.

Unvote Sheldon

10 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Goons trying to get Sheldon lynched before we can come up with a plan?

Im erring on the side of caution for once!!

Just for some clarity as it appears I have drawn attention to myself yesterday?

Firstly the game was going nowhere. It was quiet and no one was posting. I took it upon myself to shake things up a bit mainly out of boredom but mainly to get people talking and give something for people to work with.

In that respect I was successful!!!

I plucked Yvonne out of thin air. It could have been anyone. I would be looking at the people that followed on with that vote rather than who started it ie me.

If I was a goon I don’t think even I’m ballsy enough to stick my head up above the parapet when it’s easier to sit back and say nothing when the games doing nought.

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Firstly the game was going nowhere. It was quiet and no one was posting. I took it upon myself to shake things up a bit mainly out of boredom but mainly to get people talking and give something for people to work with.

I plucked Yvonne out of thin air. It could have been anyone. I would be looking at the people that followed on with that vote rather than who started it ie me.

If I was a goon I don’t think even I’m ballsy enough to stick my head up above the parapet when it’s easier to sit back and say nothing when the games doing nought.

Tbh I agree with most of that, I do think you would probably be the only player ballsy enough to do something like that late on in a game altho but not sure you would do it so early on as it would draw attention to you as it has, you are a very good player tho and difficult to read so who knows 

12 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Fair points. Who do you think would have been prime candidates for investigation? 

Recently the goons have ALWAYS been very quiet and stayed away from the lynchings. It seems to work well as the town usually tears itself apart. I always look at the lurkers as being suspicious.

I'm of mountain biking this afternoon. If a lynch happens, it is automatic night. Any shenanigans will be severely dealt with.

Have fun :lol:

7 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Fair points. Who do you think would have been prime candidates for investigation? 

No idea first night?

Sheldon last night?

8 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Who do you think was investigated?

Nunya and Peaky have both accused others of being quiet.

Nunya said GOFS was quiet even though Nunya had posted less than GOFS at the time.

Peaky claimed I was being quiet despite me being the 3rd top poster at the time.

Edited by AndyNic

Just now, Vlad Magic said:

Who do you think was investigated?

First night I reckon it'll have been a random or BS so there's no chance we can guess who it was.

Much better chance of guessing who it was 2nd night as is usually the case.