• Smack

• Dunks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Hogfather
1 minute ago, Smack said:

Unvote Sean

Vote Nunya

That lack of a promise is eating away at me.

Just because someone doesn’t use the word promise, doesn’t mean it’s not a promise. 

8 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Just because someone doesn’t use the word promise, doesn’t mean it’s not a promise. 

Are you in the game to win it for yourself? 

9 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

That came across quite sinister. 🥺

The Hogfather
10 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Are you in the game to win it for yourself? 

Nope, I’m in it to win it for the town. Who are you rooting for?

Hold up. If this is wrong (which I think it is) then I'll be gone so somebody NEEDS to read through the thread for clues. It's how boof and I won for the town a few games ago. Reading back. I had a really shit night's sleep so just up now so haven't had a chance to look yet. Why is it everyone is going for nunya?

The Hogfather

The goon and the assassin will be absolutely delighted to see people turn on me here with no actual reasoning. Oh well, that’s the nature of the game I suppose. 

2 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Hold up. If this is wrong (which I think it is) then I'll be gone so somebody NEEDS to read through the thread for clues. It's how boof and I won for the town a few games ago. Reading back. I had a really shit night's sleep so just up now so haven't had a chance to look yet. Why is it everyone is going for nunya?

i have been changing my vote to get people to talk

I think the assassin and doc are experienced players as doc knew to bluff the goons and assassin was somehow able to take a punt on dandy. 

I don't think GOFS or crow are the doc so I'm tempted to go for one of them. But I dunno I also feel like Andy is pulling the wool over our eyes. 

1 minute ago, Shapes said:

I think the assassin and doc are experienced players as doc knew to bluff the goons and assassin was somehow able to take a punt on dandy. 

I don't think GOFS or crow are the doc so I'm tempted to go for one of them. But I dunno I also feel like Andy is pulling the wool over our eyes. 

That's fair enough but I'm definitely town. 

I think if you read back you'll clearly see I've been goon hunting the whole way through. Look specifically at my votes on day 2 where I continued to go for Sheldon. 

Only one I've got wrong so far is Peaky on day 1 and then day 2 before I changed to Sheldon and then stayed on Sheldon until Shapes told us Vlad was a goon. 

6 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I have read through and I've made my mind up. Several times. And I'll make it up again.

Have to say, Andy is ferreting away in my brain. What say we kill him? Between Gofs and Crow I'm more likely to go for Gofs.

Unvote Nunya

Vote Andy

Now he can relentlessly tell us how he is prepared to take one for the town.

2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

I think if you read back you'll clearly see I've been goon hunting the whole way through. Look specifically at my votes on day 2 where I continued to go for Sheldon. 

Only one I've got wrong so far is Peaky on day 1 and then day 2 before I changed to Sheldon and then stayed on Sheldon until Shapes told us Vlad was a goon. 

I think the goons thought Sheldon had been investigated.

I feel like Andy played really similarly to this last time he was a goon. Gonna go with my gut.

vote Andy 

I Think nunya is assassin. If Andy isn't the goon then I'd go one of the much quieter players. Maybe GOFS. I dunno. 

Based on Dandy's latest spreadsheet I am drawn to Seats and Sean.

Seats cast very late votes on Sheldon and then Vlad when they were already done for.

Sean's only actually had 1 vote that's counted which was for Yvonne.

5 minutes ago, Smack said:

I have read through and I've made my mind up. Several times. And I'll make it up again.

Have to say, Andy is ferreting away in my brain. What say we kill him? Between Gofs and Crow I'm more likely to go for Gofs.

Unvote Nunya

Vote Andy

stop copying my voting

Just now, Shapes said:

I feel like Andy played really similarly to this last time he was a goon. Gonna go with my gut.

vote Andy 

I Think nunya is assassin. If Andy isn't the goon then I'd go one of the much quieter players. Maybe GOFS. I dunno. 

Bad move. I'm not the doc. I'm not a goon. I'm not the assassin. I'm a plain old townie but if this helps then I'll take the hit.

8 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

getting awfy defensive

9 minutes ago, Smack said:

Unvote Nunya

Vote Andy

Fair enough Smack. You'll soon see I've been genuine the full way through this game.

FWIW I think Seats is the last goon. Followed by GOFS.

Nunya or Sean the assassin.

8 minutes ago, Shapes said:

vote Andy 

I'd go Seats first and then GOFS.

A Boy Named Crow
14 hours ago, Seats said:

I have nothing whatsoever to go on. Feel like crow has cruised through for a newbie, maybe guided?

Gofs got off light too.

Assassin looks experienced imo.

13 hours ago, Seats said:

Ok, 3 of you are trusted. I trust myself. If the three of you vote the same way, i will go with it (if its me, so be it).

It will be 3 nights before you can all be taken out, enough time to find the goon hopefully. Anyone not going along, even if they are the victim, will look very goonly.

Half assed plan, but the best i've got.

You tell us who to lynch....

3 hours ago, Seats said:

Suddenly you have opinions and are getting involved? Hmm.

9 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Based on Dandy's latest spreadsheet I am drawn to Seats and Sean.

Seats cast very late votes on Sheldon and then Vlad when they were already done for.

Sean's only actually had 1 vote that's counted which was for Yvonne.

Vote Seats

A Boy Named Crow
6 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

That's night.

All the best town! 

How does it become night? I thought the deadline was 8pm Monday, it's just gone midday. Wouldn't change my vote, Seats is a stick on, just not following the timings. 

Just now, A Boy Named Crow said:

How does it become night? I thought the deadline was 8pm Monday, it's just gone midday. Wouldn't change my vote, Seats is a stick on, just not following the timings. 

Night if there are enough votes for a lynch. Can't believe that happened before i was even able to reply.

Just now, A Boy Named Crow said:

Once you get to the required number for a lynch it automatically becomes night.

9 players left so 5 votes for a lynch. Nunya's was vote nr. 5 so automatically night.

A Boy Named Crow
Just now, AndyNic said:

Once you get to the required number for a lynch it automatically becomes night.

9 players left so 5 votes for a lynch. Nunya's was vote nr. 5 so automatically night.

Righto 

Final Vote Count

5    AndyNic
1    Seats
1    Nunya Business

The Regiment are in a strong position. They have the numbers and they know it, but losing Captain Keene overnight left them nervous. What would they do next. They poked and prodded and settled on their target - Andy. This time they were calculated. They dragged a protesting Andy into the centre of town and stood him before a firing squad. With one shout of "fire", Andy was filled with lead and dropped into a puddle of his own blood.

Andy was a proud member of the Regiment who just executed him. That's the British for you.

Night stuff please :)

I'm in back to back meetings until the back of 4, so no chit chat until I return!

Edited by Dunks

jambosean75
6 hours ago, Smack said:

I know you are the hardest working man in Mafia but you'd have us believe you work 39 hour days 9 days a week 😁 

it feels like it sometimes

i've just finished day 6 so that means i'm off for the next 2 so

Rekorderlig Wild Berries Cider, 500 ml

has just been cracked open

The Regiment were reeling after realising their mistake and hurriedly issued a posthumous apology to Andy's grieving widow.

Meanwhile, Brother Belcher was once again out and about looking for a patient in need of his care and attention. And if they didn't need it, he'd give them a good Tiffin anyway.

Team Khasi were still out looking for the regimental leaders. They had been thwarted in their efforts last night, so would they return for a second go? Of course they did.

1b3fed924a210c08009020a8ac22ef2b.jpg

Shapes, Private James Widdle and last of the British Leadership was stabbed to death with his own skean dhu.

The assassin was of course still active and saw an opportunity to perhaps steal glory for themselves. Afterall, they were not aligned to either side and wanted the win all for themselves.

They selected their target and planted a large amount of TNT under their khasi.

UP%2BTHE%2BKHYBER2.jpg

Nunya Business, Bungdit Din, was blown into a million pieces, thereby ending Team Khasi's chances of victory.

This leaves two rolled players in the game, with the assassin still in with a chance of outright victory.

Player List

Seats
Milky
Sean
GOFS
A Boy Named Crow
Smack

4 for a lynch

Deadline remains 8pm tonight

that assassin shot suggests an experienced player and we know it is not me or smack

so seats, sean, gofs or crow is the assassin