Mafia battle of the bands

yvonnejambo

And I'm most certainly NOT issuing any come and get me plea. 

Lynch me and you're only gonna get me. Lynch a black key and you get two for the price of one - preferably before they get turned. I was putting the idea out there that someone might just have been hinting and it'd be worth keeping an eye out for before the goon teams get 'em.

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• milky_26

• Tenaciousdandy

• yvonnejambo

• Shapes

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Boof said:

Where's this GOFS-Boof link sprung from?

I dunno about Seats junior but have you considered the fact that I'm not on ANY team?

Just looking at day 1 votes, you where on 2 with seats,  Riddley was on 3, gof puts seats on 3 

It might be nothing and just a revenge/banter vote on her dad, but I thought it was worth mentioning 

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Boof said:

And I'm most certainly NOT issuing any come and get me plea. 

Lynch me and you're only gonna get me. Lynch a black key and you get two for the price of one - preferably before they get turned. I was putting the idea out there that someone might just have been hinting and it'd be worth keeping an eye out for before the goon teams get 'em.

Have you spotted anyone possibly hinting? I'm guessing not or you surely would have said lol

Also who would be your goon list suspects? 

Stuart McNeill
2 hours ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Could be possible, another safe vote from a known goon is Sheldon on Stuart who returned a vote on Sheldon 

Barking up the wrong tree.

He actually returned the vote on me iirc

Tenaciousdandy
8 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Barking up the wrong tree.

He actually returned the vote on me iirc

yep your correct 

20 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Have you spotted anyone possibly hinting? I'm guessing not or you surely would have said lol

Not yet but I don't feel as if I've really got my teeth into the game yet.

Be sure if I DO spot something I'll point out my interpretation of it. Might be right, might be wrong 🤷‍♂️

20 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Also who would be your goon list suspects? 

I'll refer you to my 'teeth into the game' comment.

Nunya was looking dodgy but I've not got my spreadsheets up to date to see what yesterday's voting chucks up. Could've been a woof, woof - wrong tree scenario from me.

Someone posted earlier something I'd spotted about Simo maybe looking to protect Vlad so him too for now.

That's about it.

Everyone else demonstrates relatively equal levels of dodginess.

I don't have - and won't be getting - a trust list unless a mason comes out once a goon is located. With no saves left, however, that's a surefire hit for the goons.

On 14/03/2021 at 07:38, Simo said:

Inclined to agree tbf.

Only thing that slightly sticks out was Alim calling out Vlad/Riddley for a pre arranged goon spat. We know Riddley was good so maybe points very slightly to Vlad not being aligned with Alim either  

22 hours ago, Simo said:

Purely gut feeling but not convinced there's much incriminating in the Vlad/Riddley exchange tbh 

17 hours ago, Simo said:

Just a townie but want to make a meaningful rather than shitebag vote. 

No affiliation to Vlad but based on the voting from yesterday think Nunya is the more likely of the 2 to be a goon and unless I've missed it he hasn't offered any response to Boofs theory so for now

Unvote Smack 

Vote Nunya 

My posts in question for context 

3 hours ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Maybe nothing in it, but twice simo loosely defends vlad in the spat with riddley then puts nunya ahead of him in the votes 

I did wonder how long it would take somebody to pick up on this as soon as Vlad was lynched 😂 Appreciate it makes me look slightly dodgy buy the first comment was after day 1 when very little had been revealed. Was obviously wrong but just how I read it at that early stage. 

Post 2 - I openly admit I'm shite at this and maybe it was obvious to Shapes who picked up on it and other good players but I didn't see much of note in the Vlad/Riddley exchange if I'm honest 🤷‍♂️

Post 3 - Explained my vote for Nunya but at the time it looked like a straight choice between him and Vlad.

Based on Boofs theory around Nunyas day 1 vote/saving Seats theory that's why I voted him as it made the most sense to me at that point. Nothing to to with saving Vlad.

After the Sheldon kill I unvoted Nunya to have a quick reread and then Peaky had already been lynched bt the time I caught up again. 

3 hours ago, milky_26 said:

i think it might be time for goon lists

simo - going with dandys view that it looks like he could have been trying to protect vlad 

jack d - alim voting for him day one as a safe vote goon on goon?

ian - there is something setting off my spidey senses but could be wrong

some suspicion on geoff but the other three seem more goonly to me

i will look back later at the lurkers to see if there is anything that looks suspect

3 hours ago, Shapes said:

I think 

Simo - staunch defence of vlad and put nunya in the lead 

Geoff - something seems off. I dunno what but there's something not right 

Boof - I think going on voting patterns etc that nunya is probably good. Boof suggested he's maybe a goon. Could have been just theorising or could be more 

Also mildly wary of Stuart/Gofs/Ian as they were the middle votes for peaky 

I take exception to "staunch defence" 😂 It was the 2 posts above and I literally said one of them was just a feeling 🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Simo- last remaining gnr member, as I've stated I feel he loosely defended vladand put nunya ahead of him in the votes 

Killers

Sean - hadn't been as gung ho as he usually is

Boof - not sure but something not sitting right with him, seems to be just doing enough to plod along 

Ian - not seen much of ian, trying to slip under the radar?

2 hours ago, Prince Buaben said:

I do. 

Simo and his voting/ known goon defence.

Ian is so much quieter than normal. Usually he is buzzing.

GOFS - surfaced to join the lynch

Stuart as part of the middle lynch votes.

Is JDnCoke just new and unsure and drifted out or is he been told to play along by experienced team mates?

Shapes as I'm always suspicious of her. 😉 although she held Vlad to account yesterday. So probably not.

Be interesting to see the spreadsheet that notes how many votes each persons vote took someone too. Think its Boofs. See who were the one that started to take Peaky past everyone else.

Be someone under the radar though that hasn't been mentioned.

Totally get why this was worthy of discussion but think it's pretty funny/convenient that after zero suspicion all game I'm suddenly on 4 or 5 goon lists in the space of an hour or so 😂

I'm working till 5 then going straight out for a run so I'll do a goon list but realistically won't be till later on as I'll need to have a proper look at votes when I'm finished.

Marginally more inclined to think Dandy is a good since he brought this up but pretty convinced at least one of Shapes, Milky and Prince is a goon jumping on with me suddenly on their goon lists 

Edited by Simo

I did a goon list because one of the Mafia Elders (Milky?) suggested it and it seemed a good way to contribute before crawling back under my rock. My Mafia spamming capabilities are currently regenerating.

1 hour ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

who would you have on your goon list Ian?

Boof has raised suspicion with his earlier post about the Black Keys. Makes me wonder if he’s a goon trying to get them to try and get them to reveal who they are.

Other than that. I haven’t got a clue

47 minutes ago, Smack said:

I did a goon list because one of the Mafia Elders (Milky?) suggested it and it seemed a good way to contribute before crawling back under my rock. My Mafia spamming capabilities are currently regenerating.

I'm definitely not a mafia elder

1 hour ago, Simo said:

My posts in question for context 

I did wonder how long it would take somebody to pick up on this as soon as Vlad was lynched 😂 Appreciate it makes me look slightly dodgy buy the first comment was after day 1 when very little had been revealed. Was obviously wrong but just how I read it at that early stage. 

Post 2 - I openly admit I'm shite at this and maybe it was obvious to Shapes who picked up on it and other good players but I didn't see much of note in the Vlad/Riddley exchange if I'm honest 🤷‍♂️

Post 3 - Explained my vote for Nunya but at the time it looked like a straight choice between him and Vlad.

Based on Boofs theory around Nunyas day 1 vote/saving Seats theory that's why I voted him as it made the most sense to me at that point. Nothing to to with saving Vlad.

After the Sheldon kill I unvoted Nunya to have a quick reread and then Peaky had already been lynched bt the time I caught up again. 

I take exception to "staunch defence" 😂 It was the 2 posts above and I literally said one of them was just a feeling 🤷‍♂️

Totally get why this was worthy of discussion but think it's pretty funny/convenient that after zero suspicion all game I'm suddenly on 4 or 5 goon lists in the space of an hour or so 😂

I'm working till 5 then going straight out for a run so I'll do a goon list but realistically won't be till later on as I'll need to have a proper look at votes when I'm finished.

Marginally more inclined to think Dandy is a good since he brought this up but pretty convinced at least one of Shapes, Milky and Prince is a goon jumping on with me suddenly on their goon lists 

Simo on full defence (staunch) mode

vote simo

Stuart McNeill

Goon list :

Everyone.

I've read the whole thread and still can't see what's going on. Just a townie. So it's not too much bother

53 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Boof has raised suspicion with his earlier post about the Black Keys. Makes me wonder if he’s a goon trying to get them to try and get them to reveal who they are.

Other than that. I haven’t got a clue

:rofl:

Once they reveal - even if unwittingly - who they are we get two for one in the ol' lyncheroo department. I appreciate that they're just townies for now and may remain unturned...is that a chance we can take? I say no.

That's why I asked. 

Perhaps it's the under-the-radar fliers we need to have a look at? Could they be lurking in there?

And now just heading for my first COVID jag shortly.

If I should start waffling all sorts of nonsense you'll know that it hasn't had any side-effects... :lol:

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Boof said:

And now just heading for my first COVID jag shortly.

If I should start waffling all sorts of nonsense you'll know that it hasn't had any side-effects... :lol:

Lol hopefully you don't get any side effects that cause to much discomfort, my mum had hers recently as she has copd and said outwith feeling a bit groggy a day or so afterwards she was fine 

Afternoon all.

Had a day off today, so took advantage of the schools being back and have been mountain biking all day :D

Will get a shower and a read back. I'm naturally suspicious of the lurkers, but also of those that jump on a comment so quickly. So basically everyone :lol:

Tenaciousdandy
5 minutes ago, Prince Buaben said:

Who and what are Mafia Elders?

If you have to ask then you aren't one 😂

Prince Buaben
9 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

If you have to ask then you aren't one 😂

Clearly.

Think I can guess the first rule...

Good Old Fashioned Scandal
14 hours ago, Shapes said:

I'd be interested to hear from players like GOFS who haven't said much but jumped on the pile on. 

5 hours ago, Prince Buaben said:

Was just typing something similar about GOFS. Didn't see much apart from joining the middle of the lynch.

Is Ian quieter than normal?

4 hours ago, Prince Buaben said:

I do. 

Simo and his voting/ known goon defence.

Ian is so much quieter than normal. Usually he is buzzing.

GOFS - surfaced to join the lynch

Stuart as part of the middle lynch votes.

Is JDnCoke just new and unsure and drifted out or is he been told to play along by experienced team mates?

Shapes as I'm always suspicious of her. 😉 although she held Vlad to account yesterday. So probably not.

Be interesting to see the spreadsheet that notes how many votes each persons vote took someone too. Think its Boofs. See who were the one that started to take Peaky past everyone else.

Be someone under the radar though that hasn't been mentioned.

Ngl as dunks said, schools have been back so I've been busy the last few days trying to get ready, and then couldn't check all of today due to actually being in school 😂

I voted peaky because I got a message from my dad telling me there was 5 minutes to deadline and I should have paid more attention but as I was scrolling down I just voted the name that caught my eye. You can lynch me if you want but you'll just be losing another townie. 

Not sure who is what, but as ever, I'm suspicious of the quiet ones at this stage of the game.

Stuart, Sean, GOFS, Iant and Jack D in particular.

Smack is poorly. Probably suffering from goonitis. Maybe.

I need to have a better look at the posts of those contributing, but suggest that Shapes and Milky are not aligned. Is either (or both) bad? Not sure.

For now though ....

Vote Jack D

Still not sure... I said earlier I thought one of Milky, Shapes or Prince were goons for jumping on me for being a bit more trusting of Vlad so sticking with that for now.

Think Shapes is a bit less likely given her going hard at Vlad (but could still be in the other goon team) but between the others for now I'll 

Vote Milky

12 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

what a surprise simo the killer trying to throw attention at me to distract from his goonliness

You put me on a goon list and voted me for "defending" Vlad... Who was in GnR.... Why would I do that if I was a killer?

You're all over the shop here cause you're making it up as you go along cause you're a goon trying to get me lynched 

Stuart McNeill
19 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Not sure who is what, but as ever, I'm suspicious of the quiet ones at this stage of the game.

Stuart, Sean, GOFS, Iant and Jack D in particular.

Smack is poorly. Probably suffering from goonitis. Maybe.

I need to have a better look at the posts of those contributing, but suggest that Shapes and Milky are not aligned. Is either (or both) bad? Not sure.

For now though ....

Vote Jack D

Tbf I'm just a townie and it's a relief. Don't need to be too heavily involved imo.

It's worked out perfect since I'm moving home anyway, but still want to play.

7 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

I'm sure there's a reason but why is there no suspicion on nunya with the seats situation?

I voted for him yesterday for this reason (which goons are trying to paint as protecting Vlad even though I said this was why at the time) but he does seem to have been forgotten about today. Still suspicious of him 

Edited by Simo

8 minutes ago, Simo said:

You put me on a goon list and voted me for "defending" Vlad... Who was in GnR.... Why would I do that if I was a killer?

You're all over the shop here cause you're making it up as you go along cause you're a goon trying to get me lynched 

i can taste your anger

Sorry babez. Just too many snakes on here xoxo

By which I mean literally don't think I've ever been angry at something on JKB so you defo can't 😂 It's just a game 🤷‍♂️

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Stuart McNeill said:

I'm sure there's a reason but why is there no suspicion on nunya with the seats situation?

Vlad and seats where in the gnrs and nunya seemed happy to put vlad up for lynching when he could have picked me instead, seems to suggest he isn't part of the gnrs at least 

2 minutes ago, Simo said:

Sorry babez. Just too many snakes on here xoxo

By which I mean literally don't think I've ever been angry at something on JKB so you defo can't 😂 It's just a game 🤷‍♂️

snakes you say

nintchdbpict000003614302.jpg

The Hogfather
15 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

My voting record has been to vote to save myself or to repay a vote on me. I haven agenda beyond wanting the town to win. Suspicions are better focused elsewhere tbh.

3 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

My voting record has been to vote to save myself or to repay a vote on me. I haven agenda beyond wanting the town to win. Suspicions are better focused elsewhere tbh.

if you are a townie, saving yourself means you could end up lynching a good roled player. not a smart move

The Hogfather
2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

if you are a townie, saving yourself means you could end up lynching a good roled player. not a smart move

Or a bad roled player. Like Vlad.

jambosean75

now the goons have a choice 

i could be doing as boof suggested and trying to gain their attention

so you can target us and potential gain 2 more teammates or you can target us and waste a night where you don't get the turncoats or cops / masons

choices, choices, choices

2 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Or a bad roled player. Like Vlad.

it is better to sacrifice yourself than potentially hit a good roled player (assuming you are a townie)

The Hogfather
Just now, milky_26 said:

it is better to sacrifice yourself than potentially hit a good roled player (assuming you are a townie)

So lynch me then and go back to finding goons tomorrow. Seems a bit pointless.

1 minute ago, Nunya Business said:

So lynch me then and go back to finding goons tomorrow. Seems a bit pointless.

you do realise i never put you on my goon list, i was talking more better gameplay.

however you are looking suspicious now

The Hogfather
Just now, milky_26 said:

you do realise i never put you on my goon list, i was talking more better gameplay.

Like I said, lynch me tonight and go back to hunting goons tomorrow. If that's how you want to play the game.

10 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

I'm not entirely sure nunya is bad. I think there's others I'd be more suspicious of before him.

DAY 2

Usual caveat...

Stuart vote JackD 1
milky vote Sheldon 1
milky unvote Sheldon 0
Geoff vote Shapes 1
JackD vote Prince 1
Dunks vote Andy 1
milky vote Dandy 1
Prince vote Peaky 1
Assassin kill Andy X
IanT vote Vlad 1
Simo vote Smack 1
Vlad vote milky 1
Boof vote Nunya 1
Vlad unvote milky 0
Peaky vote Simo 1
Shapes vote Vlad 2
Dunks vote Stuart 1
Vlad vote GOFS 1
Geoff unvote Shapes 0
Geoff vote Vlad 3
Sean vote Boof 1
Dandy vote Nunya 2
Peaky unvote Simo 0
Peaky vote Nunya 3
Sheldon vote Dandy 2
Smack vote Stuart 2
Rudi vote Dandy 3
Simo unvote Smack 0
Simo vote Nunya 4
Assassin kill Sheldon X
Nunya vote Vlad 4
Assassin kill Vlad X
IanT vote Stuart 3
Shapes vote Peaky 2
Geoff vote Shapes 1
Peaky unvote Nunya 3
Peaky vote Shapes 2
Dandy unvote Nunya 2
Dandy vote Peaky 3
GOFS vote Peaky 4
IanT unvote Stuart 2
IanT vote Peaky 5
Stuart unvote JackD 0
Stuart vote Peaky 6
Peaky unvote Shapes 1
Peaky vote Nunya 3
Nunya vote Peaky 7
Geoff unvote Shapes 0
Geoff vote Peaky 8
Simo unvote Nunya 2
milky unvote Dandy 2
milky vote Peaky 9

Analysis coming...

Simo voted Nunya to put him on 4

Nunya then voted Vlad to put him on 4

Assassin then killed Vlad

To me that suggests Simo and Nunya are NOT aligned (surely...they can't be???)

Also Vlad and Nunya surely can't be aligned - at that point nobody could've known that Peaky was about to get all shooty.

Was Simo aiming to help Vlad?

I think it was the GnR team I had Nunya down as being helpful towards on day 1...this must blow that theory into the long grass.

For me...Simo's yer man.

Vote Simo