Mafia battle of the bands

yvonnejambo

19 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Yeah in hindsight it might have been to much in favour of the town, but I thought the balance was there with 8 goons and the potential for 2 more. Also the Chemical Bros wouldn’t have got a goon if it was not their night to kill, so they got lucky and the assassin 

17 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Thought it was a great set up Yvonne, could have been so different if peaky hadn't taking out half the the goons 

So many different permutations where a tiny change could've altered things significantly...we had fun in our team chat :D

And it looks like we may have a new face joining us sometime - @A Boy Named Crow has expressed interest so remember to tag him in the next sign-up.

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• milky_26

• Tenaciousdandy

• yvonnejambo

• Shapes

Riddley Walker

Hope you're okay Smacky. 

If you ever need someone to do some sexy yoga for you, you know where to shout. 

Peaky killing me first day will be remembered. 

👌👌

Edited by AlimOzturk

On 14/03/2021 at 20:08, Smack said:

Hi still not well. Might be worth me being alive for another day, although I realise that's not fair on people contributing. 

Vote Stuart

Sotry havent read thread just picked someone in 1 vote.

Felt sure I'd be gooned out of existence after this. Did folk just assume I was slavering my usual shite? 😁

5 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Hope you're okay Smacky. 

Will be in touch 🌹👍

4 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Hope you're okay Smacky. 

Apologies for yet another night 1 demise, Riddley - I did say in our chat that it would be ultra-shite if you were just a townie but shite for us if you weren't. That last-minute save between you and Seats sealed your fate...you just looked too much of a good guy and Rudi was the only other one standing out.

2 minutes ago, Boof said:

Apologies for yet another night 1 demise, Riddley - I did say in our chat that it would be ultra-shite if you were just a townie but shite for us if you weren't. That last-minute save between you and Seats sealed your fate...you just looked too much of a good guy and Rudi was the only other one standing out.

You could at least order him a celebrity video message 🙄

Just now, Smack said:

You could at least order him a celebrity video message 🙄

Needed my specs on for that one...thought it said massage!

Investigations 

Night 1: Riddley 😭

Night 2: nunya 

Night 3: dunks 

Night 4: stuart 

Night 5: boof 

1 hour ago, yvonnejambo said:

Brandon Flowers the fairly talented front man of The Killers is now dead 

Town win

and apologies to Peaky from me for ruining his master plan 🥺

What did we miss re the master plan?

watches

day 1 - shapes - good

day 2 - dandy - good

day 3 - geoff - goon

day 4 - gofs - unroled due to shapes wanting us to investigae her

day 5 - dunks - goon

a thoughly good selection from the superstar djs

it was a good game, i do agree things might have been different if peaky had not killed lots of goons

10 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

watches

day 1 - shapes - good

day 2 - dandy - good

day 3 - geoff - goon

day 5 - dunks - goon

it was a good game, i do agree things might have been different if peaky had not killed lots of goons

Dandy and I called that we were night one and night two in that order 

Tenaciousdandy
9 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

watches

day 1 - shapes - good

day 2 - dandy - good

day 3 - geoff - goon

day 5 - dunks - goon

Yeah your approach to me changed after then, and me and shapes called it that we had been watched we actually thought it was you and nunya that was the chemical brothers as you slightly defended him 

Peakybunnet
1 hour ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Thought it was a great set up Yvonne, could have been so different if peaky hadn't taking out half the the goons 

Yeah but I was just trying to take out any roled players.

Alim asked for JackD to be lynched. I thought he might be trying to take the heat off somebody in the lead.

Andy was easy to read in that he said almost nothing. Does that when good roled.

Sheldon put a vote on Dandy out of nothing. Again goonish and trying to take somebody out of the lead. 

Once Sheldon had gone had to be Vlad or Nunya as goon. Killed Vlad and hoped that as near 2100 Nunya would be voted off. 

Then the deadline was extended and Shapes had be down as a goon which I wasn't. 

If deadline had been kept I would have survived one more day maybe. 

But I can see why Yvonne did extend...... cos Milky told her to. 

3 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Alim asked for JackD to be lynched. I thought he might be trying to take the heat off somebody in the lead.

Andy was easy to read in that he said almost nothing. Does that when good roled.

Sheldon put a vote on Dandy out of nothing. Again goonish and trying to take somebody out of the lead. 

Once Sheldon had gone had to be Vlad or Nunya as goon. Killed Vlad and hoped that as near 2100 Nunya would be voted off. 

the reason i suggested the extention was dandy had that in his rules for the previous game

5 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Yeah your approach to me changed after then, and me and shapes called it that we had been watched we actually thought it was you and nunya that was the chemical brothers as you slightly defended him 

i dont remember defending nunya at all

Tenaciousdandy
5 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Yeah was just handy for us every role outwith Andy was a goon, we were actually surprised you took out vlad, the funny thing is Sheldon didn't even need to get involved as he was on the opposite team to vlad lol 

As milky says I had it in my rules for my game so thats why it was suggested 

Tenaciousdandy
5 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

i dont remember defending nunya at all

I thought it was maybe when you pulled boof up, altho it wasn't really a defence

2 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

I thought it was maybe when you pulled boof up, altho it wasn't really a defence

i was just winding people up for fun

Prince Buaben

I was simmering under any goon radar until killers took me out. :seething:

Wasnt hopefull of staying alive much longer mind

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Prince Buaben said:

Don't think we even considered you, we were focusing on gofs, boof, Stuart, then we mentioned dunks as he seems to be going along unnoticed 

Prince Buaben
9 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Don't think we even considered you, we were focusing on gofs, boof, Stuart, then we mentioned dunks as he seems to be going along unnoticed 

Was trying to get involved with goon lists etc so when folk were saying lurkers I wasn't mentioned. Means i probably got too much involved. 

1 hour ago, Riddley Walker said:

If whoever runs the next game could let me be assassin that would be great, thank you. 

Let me be the spotter then.

1 hour ago, Prince Buaben said:

I mentioned you as a goon yesterday (along with a couple of other who weren't tbf) cause I thought you jumped on me very for not very much after a couple of others had mentioned me as a possibility. Felt like a goon trying to join the pile on but without starting it then you voted for somebody safe after that (maybe Ian?) But aye don't think you were getting lynched particularly soon otherwise. 

Thanks for the game Yvonne 👍😇 Oh and hope you're okay Smack! Take it easy 

Prince Buaben
55 minutes ago, Simo said:

I mentioned you as a goon yesterday (along with a couple of other who weren't tbf) cause I thought you jumped on me very for not very much after a couple of others had mentioned me as a possibility. Felt like a goon trying to join the pile on but without starting it then you voted for somebody safe after that (maybe Ian?) But aye don't think you were getting lynched particularly soon otherwise. 

Thanks for the game Yvonne 👍😇 Oh and hope you're okay Smack! Take it easy 

I actually thought Ian was more of a goon than you. I thought you might have been a townie getting caught up but as Ian was so quiet he was on my radar. In reality it was a come and get me from Ian

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
5 hours ago, Peakybunnet said:

I wasn't trying to save anyone. Neither of them were on my team. I gave my reason for voting Dandy (switched away from you as I was typing the post) and felt that was consistent with the previous game.  Would you have done the same if I had voted for you?

Felt as a team we did pretty well to stay under the radar (the others anyway) and I feel that reputation more than anything else led to their investigations as it didn't seem that they'd done anything particularly goonly.

Good game Yvonne and a good theme too. A while since I was a goon last so good to take on that role again. Some decent debate over our night kills but there was logic behind them all.  Apologies again to Riddley, I was outvoted on that one!

Peakybunnet
58 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I wasn't trying to save anyone. Neither of them were on my team. I gave my reason for voting Dandy (switched away from you as I was typing the post) and felt that was consistent with the previous game.  Would you have done the same if I had voted for you?

Felt as a team we did pretty well to stay under the radar (the others anyway) and I feel that reputation more than anything else led to their investigations as it didn't seem that they'd done anything particularly goonly.

Good game Yvonne and a good theme too. A while since I was a goon last so good to take on that role again. Some decent debate over our night kills but there was logic behind them all.  Apologies again to Riddley, I was outvoted on that one!

Ah well that's the breaks.

I loved your repartee to your death. 

Prince Buaben
1 hour ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I thought the same about my team of Vlad Alim and Seats 

41 minutes ago, Prince Buaben said:

I thought the same about my team of Vlad Alim and Seats 

I was convinced we were going to win easily.

And we did.

Till cockface assassin turned up 😂

7 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

And we did.

Dunno, i never even managed to hide from the town for a single night 🤦‍♂️

44 minutes ago, Seats said:

Dunno, i never even managed to hide from the town for a single night 🤦‍♂️

And I had vlad completely sussed as well and was never going to let that go :rofl:

Peakybunnet
1 hour ago, Vlad Magic said:

And we did.

-uK20lWT.jpg

Good Old Fashioned Scandal
11 hours ago, Dunks said:

Do we want another for this weekend, or wait until next week?

i can be more active if we do one this weekend as im not back in school until next wednesday.