5 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

Lost his titles

Lost just about every source of income he had

Reduced to a leper in his country, and any other country for that matter

Forever marked as a sex offender. 
Millions to her

Millions to her charity

Ruined him

Apart from imprisonment, which was never going to happen, and certainly not with a civil case, I think all her ‘justice’ boxes have been ticked.

Poor bloke, how will he survive.  I mean he won’t even be able to go to the food bank or job centre without people having a go….what with inflation and energy prices going up he’ll really need to tighten the belt……no more pizza out now.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jambo-Jimbo

• A Boy Named Crow

• Auldbenches

• Unknown user

53 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Poor bloke, how will he survive.  I mean he won’t even be able to go to the food bank or job centre without people having a go….what with inflation and energy prices going up he’ll really need to tighten the belt……no more pizza out now.

He'll be alright for as long as mummy is alive, as It's her who is keeping him financially afloat.

Once she goes, he'll have to get a job, maybe he'll get a job in a pizza place, well he does seem to spend lots of time in them, so it would be the perfect job for him.

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, FWJ said:

Hmmmm….

Summary executions in the street in our glorious, new, shining republic.

I’ll take a constitutional monarchy please, even though the current elected administration is a bit sh1t.

I’d extend it to tories tbh. I mean if we’re gonna do this let’s do this thing right. 
😀

7 hours ago, been here before said:

Better off being a grown man dressing up in a football top you've paid an idiotic price for so you could look like the young laddies you pay to watch running about a park kicking a ball.

Maybe accessorising it with a scarf on a warm summer evening, a matching hat and a pair of trainers in your team colours.

Spending a fortune on tickets to games and travelling the country dressed like that every week.

Whats missing in your life if thats what you're about?

:qqb017:

Footballfirst
20 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

He'll be alright for as long as mummy is alive, as It's her who is keeping him financially afloat.

Once she goes, he'll have to get a job, maybe he'll get a job in a pizza place, well he does seem to spend lots of time in them, so it would be the perfect job for him.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says "ES SAVILES SAVIL SAVU MUM 4 AVILES SAVIL SAVILES FIX VILES ES SAVILES SAVILES SAVILES SAVILE SAVILES SAV S SAVILE AVILES SAVILE LES MUM FIXED FOR FORME ME AVILE"

4 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Epstein’s pimp has now committed suicide in prison. Who’s next?

They arent even trying to hide it. 

Maxwell up next i think. 

1 hour ago, indianajones said:

Maxwell up next i think. 

1 hour ago, dicksojo said:

Who is “they”?

I'm assuming that it's the people (Hilary Clinton et al) who are running a worldwide paedophile ring out of the basement of a pizza parlour in Washington DC.  :whistling: 

2 hours ago, indianajones said:

Maxwell up next i think. 

Is it wrong to hope for a plea deal so that her black book is opened and every single name published? 

From the lowest to the highest and as long as there have been men and women men have used money, valuables, position to inveigle women to be with them. On the other side usually women with a special talent or beauty have been able to inveigle men into positions where they the woman reap benefits of finance, position or reputation.  In the shadows are people like the rest of us, we have a family, we have a daughter, and I know in my case, and I have done it I have protected my daughter from weirdos one in particular who was causing her much distress, I guess the surgeons were probably able to put together his facial bones, he was not handsome before our conference, he sure as hell wasn't after it, never bothered my daughter again, how did the girl in this case get to work in that lewd libidinous facility, I know my daughter would not have. How many of you can see yours doing so.

Edited by Sharpie

4 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Is it wrong to hope for a plea deal so that her black book is opened and every single name published? 

I was one who had banged on about her wee black book, however it seems it's already open and they (law enforcement & media) know all the names in it, over 2000 seemingly.  There was a documentary on ITV a month or so ago, and they used it to phone Andrew on his mobile, went straight to answerphone, but it sure sounded like Andrew's voice on the other end.  On the computer screen you could see lists of names & contact details, all blured of course, but the reporter did say that this was Ghislaine Maxwell's wee black book with all her contacts in it.

There is legal reasons why the names can't be published..........for now at any rate.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/ghislaine-maxwell-jeffrey-epstein-little-black-book-b1975864.html

So unless Maxwell has another black book, then maybe she doesn't have any bargaining chips at all.

A Boy Named Crow
6 hours ago, dicksojo said:

Who is “they”?

Q: What do you get if you cross Donald Trump and Bill Clinton?

A: Found unresponsive in your cell. 

A Boy Named Crow

The more you read about Andrew and the royals in general, the more it feels like the death throes of an institution. 

He's been sidelined officially, but clearly they are still trying to look after the guy who paid off a woman who claimed he forced himself on her when she was basically a wee lassie in no position to refuse... these are our betters? **** me!!!

NEWS.com.au: Prince Andrew‘s secret midnight trips.
https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/royals/prince-andrew-secretly-making-nightly-visits-to-see-the-queen-at-windsor-castle-under-the-cover-of-darkness/news-story/ad81e80ee0c5e6b757e4beda1d711969

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

14 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

The more you read about Andrew and the royals in general, the more it feels like the death throes of an institution. 

Absolutely. The monarchy wont survice 10 years of that jakied mess Charles and his awful wife as head of state. An early death for him and younng Shagger and his doormat might save it but it is definitely on its knees, like the country. 

It is a wonderful time to be alive. 😊

A Boy Named Crow
3 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

Absolutely. The monarchy wont survice 10 years of that jakied mess Charles and his awful wife as head of state. An early death for him and younng Shagger and his doormat might save it but it is definitely on its knees, like the country. 

It is a wonderful time to be alive. 😊

...wonderful time to have emigrated! I look back at my old homeland with utter bewilderment.  Everything from the royals, to the utterly rampant corruption in government, as well as the ****ing woeful way they handled covid...it certainly knocks any chance of homesickness on the head!!!

Just now, A Boy Named Crow said:

...wonderful time to have emigrated! I look back at my old homeland with utter bewilderment.  Everything from the royals, to the utterly rampant corruption in government, as well as the ****ing woeful way they handled covid...it certainly knocks any chance of homesickness on the head!!!

I came back just in time :facepalm:

A Boy Named Crow
4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I came back just in time :facepalm:

Sad times mate. I'm enjoying my status of bewildered outsider, watching the car crash that is the UK these days

8 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Sad times mate. I'm enjoying my status of bewildered outsider, watching the car crash that is the UK these days

I know exactly what you mean, I remember it all seemed so unrelatable and insane. Britain needs to calm TF down, about everything.

31 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Lucky man. 

A Boy Named Crow
13 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I know exactly what you mean, I remember it all seemed so unrelatable and insane. Britain needs to calm TF down, about everything.

Not much wrong with the UK a good revolution wouldn't sort out...

18 hours ago, Sharpie said:

From the lowest to the highest and as long as there have been men and women men have used money, valuables, position to inveigle women to be with them. On the other side usually women with a special talent or beauty have been able to inveigle men into positions where they the woman reap benefits of finance, position or reputation.  In the shadows are people like the rest of us, we have a family, we have a daughter, and I know in my case, and I have done it I have protected my daughter from weirdos one in particular who was causing her much distress, I guess the surgeons were probably able to put together his facial bones, he was not handsome before our conference, he sure as hell wasn't after it, never bothered my daughter again, how did the girl in this case get to work in that lewd libidinous facility, I know my daughter would not have. How many of you can see yours doing so.

I had to Google that and I thought I knew stuff.

WorldChampions1902
3 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Even more worrying, is the number of people who think everything in the UK is fine and cuddly Boris should be allowed to, “get on with the job”, because, “everyone broke COVID rules”.

And Brexit is barry.

:facepalm:

Jambo_jim2001
1 hour ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Even more worrying, is the number of people who think everything in the UK is fine and cuddly Boris should be allowed to, “get on with the job”, because, “everyone broke COVID rules”.

And Brexit is barry.

:facepalm:

That's the least of my worries,boris has access to our nuclear arsenal,keep an eye out for royal flights leaving for Canada😳

If Andrew could sweat, I'd imagine he'd be sweating like a pig right about now, in case mummy croaks it before the money's been paid to Virginia.

It's only been agreed in principle, there will be a lot of T's to cross & I's to dot before any money changes hands, that could take weeks, at least, especially when the lawyers go over the fine print of the agreement.

1 hour ago, Jambo_jim2001 said:

That's the least of my worries,boris has access to our nuclear arsenal,keep an eye out for royal flights leaving for Canada😳

We'll give them an appropriate welcome.  :buttkick: :clubbed:

• 8 months later...
jack D and coke

Imagine defending this nonce😂😂

Protected by the lovely queen cos he was her wee favourite. Your has heart goes out to the poor huns who are getting charged defending him. Bless…

Malinga the Swinga
On 15/11/2022 at 23:40, Mikey1874 said:

Curious

That's big of her. Accuse someone of a sex crime then write it off with 'may have made mistake'.

It does open up discussion on what else she may be mistaken about.

Dennis Denuto
13 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

That's big of her. Accuse someone of a sex crime then write it off with 'may have made mistake'.

Maybe she has mistaken Andrew for his older brother all along......................

Maroon Sailor
25 minutes ago, Dennis Denuto said:

Maybe she has mistaken Andrew for his older brother all along......................

64376401-11408937-image-a-43_1668020124910.jpg

Malinga the Swinga
29 minutes ago, Dennis Denuto said:

It's unlikely, but if she made a mistake on this occasion, it is a valid question if as she made other 'mistakes' about who and why she slept with.

It's not as if it's an easy mistake to make. Pretty sure someone forcing you to sleep with them is an event you'd remember with 100% clarity.

On 15/11/2022 at 23:40, Mikey1874 said:

Curious

Dershowitz always claimed that'd she had made it all up, and some in the media and even less amongst campaign groups & joe public believed him. 

Turns out he was apparently telling the truth after all.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Wouldn't surprise me if Brenda encouraged her kids to do what they wanted with whoever they wanted. Just wonder how many other victims she paid off?

She was horrible.

6 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

She was paid off. End of.

I P Knightley

If Giuffre was brought into these parties by Maxwell and Epstein to be pumped by the great and the good that were invited, it's fair to expect that she doesn't remember absolutely everyone who had a go. A big, international name like Prince Andrew would be memorable to a 17 year old whilst an aging law professor wouldn't.

I'm not saying that it excuses her for naming and shaming Dershowitz; but I am saying that her misjudgement with him shouldn't be used in any way to allow Prince Andrew off the hook.

(Mind you, a quick look at Dershowiz's profile: defending Epstein, Weinstein and Trump?? There's definitely something seedy about the guy!)

Edited by I P Knightley

Malinga the Swinga
11 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

If Giuffre was brought into these parties by Maxwell and Epstein to be pumped by the great and the good that were invited, it's fair to expect that she doesn't remember absolutely everyone who had a go. A big, international name like Prince Andrew would be memorable to a 17 year old whilst an aging law professor wouldn't.

I'm not saying that it excuses her for naming and shaming Dershowitz; but I am saying that her misjudgement with him shouldn't be used in any way to allow Prince Andrew off the hook.

(Mind you, a quick look at Dershowiz's profile: defending Epstein, Weinstein and Trump?? There's definitely something seedy about the guy!)

Her misjudgement! She accused the guy of forcing her to have sex with him. She wasn't mistaken, she made it up. That makes her a self admitted liar.

Now she may not have lied on Andrew, but crying wolf once does arouse suspicion she would do it again.

I P Knightley
14 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Her misjudgement! She accused the guy of forcing her to have sex with him. She wasn't mistaken, she made it up. That makes her a self admitted liar.

Now she may not have lied on Andrew, but crying wolf once does arouse suspicion she would do it again.

I sometimes wonder whether you and I speak the same language. 

At the start of the sentence containing the word 'misjudgement', I've written that she should not be excused for bringing his name into it. 

At least we agree that Prince Andrew definitely did it. 

• 9 months later...