Prince Andrew

Maroon Sailor

jack D and coke
4 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

God :cornette:

The Queen :cornette_dog:

That anthem   :vrface:

Wasn’t all that long ago it was declared by god apparently that they should rule over us. 
The fact they’re still here…the fact that by 2022 they haven’t been dragged into the street and shot is a mystery. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jambo-Jimbo

• A Boy Named Crow

• Auldbenches

• Unknown user

Just now, jack D and coke said:

Wasn’t all that long ago it was declared by god apparently that they should rule over us. 
The fact they’re still here…the fact that by 2022 they haven’t been dragged into the street and shot is a mystery. 

Indeed. A monarchy in 2022. Wtf.

jack D and coke
15 minutes ago, Ked said:

French national anthems decent.

But aye Jack the Scottish ones shit.

Germans have a guid one.

Send her victorious beats land of hope by a country mile Crow.

SEND HER VICTOROUIS.

Oh those days at parkhead

🤣🤣

I won’t deny when I used to go to timothy or when timothy comes to town I indulge in some wummery. 
Old habits die hard man☺️
It’s wire brush and dettol time when I get home though. 

A Boy Named Crow
6 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I won’t deny when I used to go to timothy or when timothy comes to town I indulge in some wummery. 
Old habits die hard man☺️
It’s wire brush and dettol time when I get home though. 

When William comes to town, or I visit William, I find myself absent mindedly humming his party tunes for the next week. They're utterly reprehensible,  but bugger me they're catchy!

jack D and coke
2 hours ago, Ked said:

French national anthems decent.

But aye Jack the Scottish ones shit.

Germans have a guid one.

Send her victorious beats land of hope by a country mile Crow.

SEND HER VICTOROUIS.

Oh those days at parkhead

🤣🤣

What I would say here is I’ve been to parkhead plenty maybe not so much in recent years but I’ve been following Hearts for over 30 years and I’ve never heard us sing that pish even once.
There’s one chance of me joining in even for a wind up tbh. 

None. 

John Gentleman

Hard-up Andy may yet get his day in court. If Maxwell fails to have her conviction overturned, she might be of a mind to start talking.......

Geoff Kilpatrick
55 minutes ago, John Gentleman said:

Hard-up Andy may yet get his day in court. If Maxwell fails to have her conviction overturned, she might be of a mind to start talking.......

She might end up like Epstein if that was the case.

Oh, yes. Sorry. He committed suicide of course....

A Boy Named Crow
30 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I thought this lassie wanted justice. You'd think a payoff wouldn't be on the cards.

It was pointed out by someone on here that rejecting an out of court settlement would have made her potentially liable for much greater costs. 

34 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

It was pointed out by someone on here that rejecting an out of court settlement would have made her potentially liable for much greater costs. 

Why bring it in the first place, if you have doubts you'd win? This creepy ******* has been allowed to walk, and he doesn't give a feck what people think, and neither do any of the RF or the UK government elitists. They're all scum.

I take it she'll pocket a few quid here from this 'Charity' money.

Edited by ri Alban

A Boy Named Crow
34 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Why bring it in the first place, if you have doubts you'd win? This creepy ******* has been allowed to walk, and he doesn't give a feck what people think, and neither do any of the RF or the UK government elitists. They're all scum.

I take it she'll pocket a few quid here from this 'Charity' money.

I imagine she brought the civil suit because she felt that the abuse she suffered at the hands of creepy rich men warranted justice. 

I can fully understand her accepting a settlement though if there was a good chance the court would award a smaller settlement. One of our resident legal eagles pointed out that in such a situation the court would deem the proceedings a waste of the court's time, and she'd have to pay a fortune in costs. 

Nobody is going to forget what the sweaty beast did, fear not. 

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

9 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

The words man🤮jeez…

There is no worse national anthem for me. 

As far an anthems go I don’t like FOS either. I’m not sure what I’d like us to have I’ll be honest. Scots wha hey is decent…
Welsh one for some reason is a real rousing one. French one too. 
The words when translated are good an all. 

Oh dear . I hate that song. My parents always switched the telly off before it came on at the end of the night and we never . ever watched the Queens speech at Xmas .  I recall when I met a new friend a few years back. I met him at the footie. Anyway to cut a long story short we went to watch Scotland v England at rugby in the pub,. " GSTQ" came on and he stood up in the  pub and said to me " come on stand up" . I thought he was joking. ;) He wasn't. 

23 minutes ago, Boab said:

Good to see the royals have a sense of humour by telling Andy he can keep the title...Vice Admiral !

image-23-10-21-06-55-9.gif

jack D and coke
5 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

GSTQ" came on and he stood up in the  pub and said to me " come on stand up" . I thought he was joking. ;) He wasn't. 

image-23-10-21-06-55-9.gif

:lol: I wouldn’t stand up in a pub for FOS either what a cringe man. But GSTQ I think I’d have said I was going to the kazi and done the old quarterback sneak and left the baw bag in the pub on his own. 
What a horses arse. 

5 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

:lol: I wouldn’t stand up in a pub for FOS either what a cringe man. But GSTQ I think I’d have said I was going to the kazi and done the old quarterback sneak and left the baw bag in the pub on his own. 
What a horses arse. 

OH but hes quite a looker  :) but it was very embarrassing. And yes after the Indy result of 2014 i have refused to stand up or sing FOS 

22 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

What a horses arse. 

also he hate NS so I think you and him wouldn't get on very well. :) 

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

also he hate NS so I think you and him wouldn't get on very well. :) 

I’m not a huge fan of NS either man😬
But anyone standing up in a boozer to sing GSTQ then I’d have major problems with this guy that alcohol would only exacerbate :lol: 

3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

But anyone standing up in a boozer to sing GSTQ then I’d have major problems with this guy that alcohol would only exacerbate :lol: 

AE6BF831-318A-4C02-BFBF-F7F9289C5BE7.gif

The Real Maroonblood
56 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I don’t if it’s still done but back in “The good old days.”😀 when the last movie was shown at the end in the cinema they would play that pish.

35 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

What's missing in your life if this is what you're about?

Aye, but they're harmless. As long as what they're doing doesn't negatively impact anyone else, and they're getting some sort of satisfaction out of it, live and let live.

I've never stood for GSTQ, by the way, as far as I can recall anyway, including at a military tattoo thing at Earls Court where I could well have been the only one who remained sitting (although admittedly it was difficult to tell because of all the people standing around me). I would have had a really shite time as a child in any country where their educational system mandates standing up and displaying other stupid "solidarity" gestures while playing their national anthem.

Jeffros Furios
48 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Everything !! 

15 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Aye, but they're harmless. As long as what they're doing doesn't negatively impact anyone else, and they're getting some sort of satisfaction out of it, live and let live.

Problem is , without stereotyping many of that type voted brexit ! Which severely impacted on many 

been here before
58 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Better off being a grown man dressing up in a football top you've paid an idiotic price for so you could look like the young laddies you pay to watch running about a park kicking a ball.

Maybe accessorising it with a scarf on a warm summer evening, a matching hat and a pair of trainers in your team colours.

Spending a fortune on tickets to games and travelling the country dressed like that every week.

Whats missing in your life if thats what you're about?

Edited by been here before

Ainsley Harriott
11 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

It’s cringeworthy.

Beautiful anthem far better than the cheesey crap written by The Corries

Ainsley Harriott
4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Problem is , without stereotyping many of that type voted brexit ! Which severely impacted on many 

What severve impacts have you found most challenging?

The Real Maroonblood
19 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

:lol:

I would prefer something like.

Schottland Uber Alles.

😏

7 hours ago, ri Alban said:

I thought this lassie wanted justice. You'd think a payoff wouldn't be on the cards.

Lost his titles

Lost just about every source of income he had

Reduced to a leper in his country, and any other country for that matter

Forever marked as a sex offender. 
Millions to her

Millions to her charity

Ruined him.

Apart from imprisonment, which was never going to happen, and certainly not with a civil case, I think all her ‘justice’ boxes have been ticked.

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, been here before said:

Better off being a grown man dressing up in a football top you've paid an idiotic price for so you could look like the young laddies you pay to watch running about a park kicking a ball.

Maybe accessorising it with a scarf on a warm summer evening, a matching hat and a pair of trainers in your team colours.

Spending a fortune on tickets to games and travelling the country dressed like that every week.

Whats missing in your life if thats what you're about?

I can't recall ever hearing of a crowd of Jambos camping out the Simpsons Memorial waiting to hear if Robbo's missus delivered a boy ior a girl. 

I have however doubted the sanity of spending money to go watch Neilson-ball. 

1 hour ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

What severve impacts have you found most challenging?

Brexit ? The freedom to work and live in other countries is impacting on some ? And various other consequences of it 

Ainsley Harriott
2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Brexit ? The freedom to work and live in other countries is impacting on some ? And various other consequences of it 

What country were you planning to work in?

been here before
48 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I can't recall ever hearing of a crowd of Jambos camping out the Simpsons Memorial waiting to hear if Robbo's missus delivered a boy ior a girl. 

I have however doubted the sanity of spending money to go watch Neilson-ball. 

But they will have camped out or queued from the early hours for a ticket for a match.

I cant recall a group of UJ clad royal baby chasers getting all worked up on the internet about whether an overpriced tshirt has a collar or not, having a meltdown because some football player signed a pre contract with another team or singing about being up to their knees in fenian blood.

Theres utter bangers in all walks of life and your average fitba fan is probably least qualified to judge how ridiculous another groups act.

Edited by been here before

2 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Over 50% of the voting electorate voted Brexit, not just the sort of people who are royal family fanatics.

Edited by redjambo

12 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

What I would say here is I’ve been to parkhead plenty maybe not so much in recent years but I’ve been following Hearts for over 30 years and I’ve never heard us sing that pish even once.
There’s one chance of me joining in even for a wind up tbh. 

None. 

Alex Macdonald era when we would take through 3/4 thousand.

Amongst other unsavory songs mate.

FWIW I'm glad we dont anymore .

jack D and coke
15 minutes ago, Ked said:

Alex Macdonald era when we would take through 3/4 thousand.

Amongst other unsavory songs mate.

FWIW I'm glad we dont anymore .

I was through once or twice in that time and 3/4 thousand was a bad day I recall, if (we were doing well that section was full) but i don’t remember that. The unsavoury songs I like and sang with gusto☺️ But GSTQ is a step too far even in my young dafty yoon days😂

10 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

I imagine she brought the civil suit because she felt that the abuse she suffered at the hands of creepy rich men warranted justice. 

I can fully understand her accepting a settlement though if there was a good chance the court would award a smaller settlement. One of our resident legal eagles pointed out that in such a situation the court would deem the proceedings a waste of the court's time, and she'd have to pay a fortune in costs. 

Nobody is going to forget what the sweaty beast did, fear not. 

👍

5 hours ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Get this intae ye.

17 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Hmmmm….

Summary executions in the street in our glorious, new, shining republic.

I’ll take a constitutional monarchy please, even though the current elected administration is a bit sh1t.