Jump to content

Mafia - a basic mafia game


Stuart McNeill

Recommended Posts

Vlad Magic
23 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:


I would have to go back and check exactly but we were not going to investigate her night 1. We had 2 people ahead of her.

 

She voted taking Alim out of the lead if I remember correctly so I took the lead because Sean (cop) said he wasn’t around.

 

I decided to investigate Shapes and she was bad?

 

Nothing to do with previous Shapes. Honestly! It was purely a hunch.


Apologies Shapes I got this wrong and I have checked the PM.

 

It was your late vote ON Alim that made me suspicious. 
 

I said on the PM it looked very Goony to Chuck a vote on an (at that point dead) goon so as to avoid suspicion.

 

Thats why you were investigated.

 

Nothing to do with previous.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Tenaciousdandy

    102

  • yvonnejambo

    46

  • Smack

    42

  • Peakybunnet

    40

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vlad Magic

There were as I said 2 people we were discussing to investigate till I spotted that vote.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the game @Stuart McNeill

 

You still going to mod the real one now this one's out the road?

 

You can't just stop at one... :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Peakybunnet

Thanks for the game Stuart. 

 

Nobody is happy when beaten but I thought you done well. 

 

I was assassin 3 games ago with Gofs as spotter. I said said after the game I didn't like it and spotter isn't needed as can be a hinderence. (Not in this game) 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/03/2021 at 21:40, Mafia Assassin said:

Kill Boof.

 

What nunbnuts came up with that stupid 'separate Mafia Assassin account' idea?

 

 

Aye...can you PM me the password so I can change it back to a dormant account?

 

@Nunya Business wasn't it?

 

Could I ask why me?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Riddley Walker
Just now, Boof said:

 

What nunbnuts came up with that stupid 'separate Mafia Assassin account' idea?

 

 

Aye...can you PM me the password so I can change it back to a dormant account?

 

@Nunya Business wasn't it?

 

Could I ask why me?

 

I had a hunch you were roled and spotted you night 1. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Vlad Magic

Yeah echoing the thanks for Stuart for modding his first game.

 

Well done mate 👍👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
Rudi Skacel
1 minute ago, Boof said:

 

What nunbnuts came up with that stupid 'separate Mafia Assassin account' idea?


Me 🤐

 

my mafia assassin idea and mason cop team idea causing issues this game 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:


Apologies Shapes I got this wrong and I have checked the PM.

 

It was your late vote ON Alim that made me suspicious. 
 

I said on the PM it looked very Goony to Chuck a vote on an (at that point dead) goon so as to avoid suspicion.

 

Thats why you were investigated.

 

Nothing to do with previous.

 

 

He wasn't dead though so you guys got lucky 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rudi Skacel said:


Me 🤐

 

 

Was it? I thought it was me :lol: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I voted Alim at the same time Dandy did. I didn't see Dandys vote. Final vote count had alim one ahead of whoever was in second place so he definitely wasn't dead when I voted him so that's a very lucky punt based on miscounting 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Vlad Magic
3 minutes ago, Shapes said:

He wasn't dead though so you guys got lucky 


OK fair enough. The point is your investigation was nothing to do with previous or reputation or anything related to how you have played previously.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:


OK fair enough. The point is your investigation was nothing to do with previous or reputation or anything related to how you have played previously.

Lucky punt then 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
Vlad Magic
Just now, Shapes said:

Lucky punt then 🙂


I prefer to think of it as pure skill but n my part 😇

Link to post
Share on other sites
Stuart McNeill
35 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:


Not moaning at Stuart just saying there are flaws in the Mason/cop role and assassin roles that need looked at 

 

Stuart apologies if is coming across that way. Thanks for the game.

 

Smacks suicide method (I’ll leave it in the group chat) was the highlight for me. 

I don't take it in a bad way man. I like to see everyone's opinions on it rtc.

 

The reason I decided for it was purely because I got spanked day 1 just like yous did last game as a mason. No one to help me etc.

 

I thought having then together would allow for a fairer game but proves not.

 

 

I can confirm I do dislike the ST for definite😂

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/03/2021 at 22:34, Boof said:

 

 

FIVE goons... 😟

 

One can but try... :D

 

 

 

:rofl:

Link to post
Share on other sites
yvonnejambo
2 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

I don't take it in a bad way man. I like to see everyone's opinions on it rtc.

 

The reason I decided for it was purely because I got spanked day 1 just like yous did last game as a mason. No one to help me etc.

 

I thought having then together would allow for a fairer game but proves not.

 

 

I can confirm I do dislike the ST for definite😂

 

 

I think you could do exactly the same format again and get a completely different result. It just takes a couple of lucky kills for either side that can swing a game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bunny Munro
3 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

I think you could do exactly the same format again and get a completely different result. It just takes a couple of lucky kills for either side that can swing a game.

Agree with this. After the way the last few games have gone with masons dropping like flies I. The first few days, putting a few steps in to help the town whilst upping the number of goons to try and balance things out was a reasonable idea.

 

Different modders will run games differently, and run specific rules differently. If I was modding I'd allow the masons to choose the person investigated if the cop asks them to (assuming they are in a team).

Link to post
Share on other sites
Riddley Walker

The game was also balanced by Stuart having 5 goons and a turncoat. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Rudi Skacel
25 minutes ago, Boof said:

 

Was it? I thought it was me :lol: 

Haha yeah. 
 

we were trying to come up with ways for the assassin to kill during the day on game without the mod announcing it if they werent on. I suggested creating a mafia assassin account that would only post kill whoever, then you asked the mods about it and they agreed!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Stuart McNeill

If all else failed. I have to say going into a private Whatsapp/discord chat may be the way forward. Feels it allows for more conversation and ideas to be brought up within your team.

 

And on that note about whatsapp. Thanks goons. Definitely enjoyed being with yous 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
Rudi Skacel
1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

The game was also balanced by Stuart having 5 goons and a turncoat. 


yeah in fairness there were 11 roled players not including assassin or spotter, so to spot 3 goons is quite remarkable. Could have went the other way and been 3 masons and it would have been a different game. 
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Cheers Stuart - good to pop your cherry :D

 

 

A bloody quick one for his first time... :whistling:

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

And on that note about whatsapp. Thanks goons. Definitely enjoyed being with yous 😂

 

Jaysus - that first night when I was doing that recording I finished and came out to find 260 unread messages :lol: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

If all else failed. I have to say going into a private Whatsapp/discord chat may be the way forward. Feels it allows for more conversation and ideas to be brought up within your team.

 

And on that note about whatsapp. Thanks goons. Definitely enjoyed being with yous 😂

Unfortunately, lack of moderation becomes an issue elsewhere 🤦 at least on here its kept within socially acceptable bounds.

 

Good game mate,thanks. Shame you bottled it at the end 😂😂😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
AlimOzturk
1 minute ago, Seats said:

Unfortunately, lack of moderation becomes an issue elsewhere 🤦 at least on here its kept within socially acceptable bounds.

 

Good game mate,thanks. Shame you bottled it at the end 😂😂😂


You trying to say we were inappropriate? 🤪

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AlimOzturk said:


You trying to say we were inappropriate? 🤪

 

Some of us weren't...

Link to post
Share on other sites
AlimOzturk

I will add that Stuart’s bottle crashed at the end. We had a far funnier way for the game end but he wouldn’t go for it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Saves :

 

Rudi

Dandy

Rudi

 

Investigations :

 

Shapes

Peaky

Dandy

 

Super Townie Power :

 

None

None

Vlad Saved

 

Spotter :

 

Boof

Sheldon

Smack

 

Goons :

 

Dunks

Andy

Yvonne

 

Lynches :

 

Alim

Shapes

Sheldon

Wait, why did the assassin take me out,i was never looked at? 🤔

Link to post
Share on other sites
Stuart McNeill
4 minutes ago, Seats said:

Wait, why did the assassin take me out,i was never looked at? 🤔

Riddley was pretty suspicious of your lack 'usual game play'.

 

Goons got very unlucky imo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Nunya Business
1 hour ago, Boof said:

 

What nunbnuts came up with that stupid 'separate Mafia Assassin account' idea?

 

 

Aye...can you PM me the password so I can change it back to a dormant account?

 

@Nunya Business wasn't it?

 

Could I ask why me?


I’ll send you a PM with the details. 
 

Riddley checked up on you and you came back as roled/bad so I pulled the trigger. We were really hoping Smack was good roled when he was looked into, what with it being a 1 in 5 chance. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Yeah cheers Stuart, you should give it another go based on your findings from this game.

 

I was the mason cop in a team a few games back and although we discussed as a group what our thoughts were, the final decision was always left to me. I suppose it was circumstantial that Sean wasn't around but the game mod can then choose how to play it in that circumstance. Appreciate the frustration of the goons here as it could've played out differently had it had been a lone cop. It will require an executive decision on a game by game basis what the rule is if the cop isn't around.

Link to post
Share on other sites
iantjambo

Thanks for the game Stuart. You’re first is always a learning curve.

Link to post
Share on other sites
jambosean75

thanks for the game stuart

 

i did check with him if it was ok for my fellow masons to make the final decision if i wasn't around and they had seen something.

 

there really would have been tears and snotters from the goons if they knew who my 2 early suggestions for night 1 and 3 were 😆

Link to post
Share on other sites

**** you Stuart. Hope you never run a game again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jambosean75 said:

thanks for the game stuart

 

i did check with him if it was ok for my fellow masons to make the final decision if i wasn't around and they had seen something.

 

there really would have been tears and snotters from the goons if they knew who my 2 early suggestions for night 1 and 3 were 😆

 

The one game you didn't promise to investigate me on night 1... :lol: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
jambosean75
9 minutes ago, Boof said:

 

The one game you didn't promise to investigate me on night 1... :lol: 

 

night 1 was dunks who you killed that night and night 3 was yvonne who you killed that night😆😆

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...