Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• yvonnejambo

• Smack

• Peakybunnet

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Seats said:

For the love of god, put Shapes out her misery and tell her how she "slipped up" 🤣

She didn't slip up. Vlad and the guys said it seemed dodgy she voted for Alim so late and to investigate her.

3 minutes ago, Seats said:

For the love of god, put Shapes out her misery and tell her how she "slipped up" 🤣

She didn't.

Sean was the cop so they must have picked me early on as he'd have been in his bed. 

Just now, AndyNic said:

She didn't slip up. Vlad and the guys said it seemed dodgy she voted for Alim so late and to investigate her.

But she killed him. He was safe till she voted him 🤣

Just now, Shapes said:

She didn't.

Sean was the cop so they must have picked me early on as he'd have been in his bed. 

No, Sean said for us to pick as he wouldn't be around for deadline.

Just now, Shapes said:

She didn't.

Ah, ffs. Maybe we should have figured that out.

Just now, AndyNic said:

In which case it was the luckiest terrible decision ever

3 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Erm that's not the job of a mason

Stuart McNeill
4 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Have to say though (not a critisism stuart) i wouldnt have a ST and a spotter in the same game. Makes it almost impossible for the goons. Especially with a mason cop team. 

Yeah you definitely learn alot more about the game imo when hosting one yourself. I enjoyed the experience and previously I felt bad for mods at time but it's a whole new level of respect for them when shit hits the fan.

1 minute ago, Seats said:

I would have to go back and check exactly but we were not going to investigate her night 1. We had 2 people ahead of her.

She voted taking Alim out of the lead if I remember correctly so I took the lead because Sean (cop) said he wasn’t around.

I decided to investigate Shapes and she was bad?

Nothing to do with previous Shapes. Honestly! It was purely a hunch.

Wtf is the point in having a cop then it the masons can just decide who to investigate?

thats bullshit if you ask me. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

The Hogfather
3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

WTF is the point in being assassin and not trying to win? Completely pointless. 

Just now, AlimOzturk said:

Wtf is the point in having a cop then of the masons can just decide who to investigate?

Stop moaning.

Riddley Walker
2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

WTF is the point in being assassin and not trying to win? Completely pointless. 

He was trying to win it. Calculated risk on Smacks one. Assassin is just told whether roled or not. 

2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I would have to go back and check exactly but we were not going to investigate her night 1. We had 2 people ahead of her.

She voted taking Alim out of the lead if I remember correctly so I took the lead because Sean (cop) said he wasn’t around.

I decided to investigate Shapes and she was bad?

Nothing to do with previous Shapes. Honestly! It was purely a hunch.

Very lucky then because I didn't have a vote on alim and I actually was the vote which secured his lynch. I had a vote on prince and changed it to secure alims lynch.

Don't agree that the masons can decide the lynch if the cop isn't around. He should have to decide earlier if he's not going to be around. If he was on his own he wouldn't have that luxury.

So we had to contend with - 

Assassin/spotter team working for the town.

super townie

mason/cop team but the cop can just let the masons do etc they want

7 townies

what chance did we have?

yvonnejambo
2 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Erm that's not the job of a mason

What’s the difference in a group chat that dead players still call the shots? 

Just now, Riddley Walker said:

Goons a wee bit sore at their ragdolling I see :jjyay:

Hardly a ragdolling when there was zero chance of winning in the first place. 

3 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

What’s the difference in a group chat that dead players still call the shots? 

Because in a goon chat they're all equal. In this case the cop is the one who gets the investigation. If the cop dies the masons can't investigate. So if the cop isn't around to confirm the investigation then a mason shouldn't just be able to confirm it. If cop isn't going to be around they should have to decide earlier like they would if they were on their own. It's completely different. Obviously communication and debate is fine but a masons job isn't to investigate 

Stuart McNeill
Just now, AlimOzturk said:

Wtf is the point in having a cop then of the masons can just decide who to investigate?

There was several reasons why I decided to do it.

Throughout the time Sean was more than happy to discuss and go with the flow of who was going to be investigated that night.

I also didn't want to make it glaring obvious every night that we couldn't do anything regarding night activities after around 6 o'clock when Sean was in bed.

With Hindsight there is definitely severals things I would do again and things I wouldn't do again. It's a big learning experience.

Can only really apologise if you don't agree - remember its only a game.

I shall refrain from commenting until I have established a rock solid alibi.

All I can say now is that we gave Stuart very, very, very specific instructions for our night 3 kill which were flatly ignored.

5 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

:lol:

it's the cop/mason TEAM 

Rudi Skacel

Dont be too harsh goons. 

when I introduced the mason cop team for the first time, it was to get rid of bs (I hate that), but the only stipulation was that there would be one mason who was assigned as the mason cop, and if they were lynched then no more investigations. It was only so that there couldnt essentially be a team of 4 cops. 

admittedly I didnt have a supertownie or a spotter but thats for each individual game mod to decide. 

Tenaciousdandy
15 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

I was the spotter and Nunya was assassin. We realised there was a 75 percent chance Smack was good roled and couldn't decide whether to risk it. I also didn't think he was a goon, I had him as cop or doc. We were going to wait til later but just thought **** it :lol:

I had a idea nunya was the assassin when I said probably near the top of the voting, well played tje pair of you for basically destroying the goons lol 

Want someone to explain to

me the point of a cop in a mason team when the masons are just calling the shots anyways. None what so ever. 

what’s the point in the assassin role when they are just taking out goons to help the town win? He had the chance to take out vlad for ages and didn’t so no point saying he wasn’t working for the town. 

Over on the discord thread there was chat about secret games and stuff to wind me up. Starting to wonder now considering I was lynched by my own team mate and the rapid fire game. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

3 minutes ago, Smack said:

All I can say now is that we gave Stuart very, very, very specific instructions for our night 3 kill which were flatly ignored.

I don't think they'll ever be published :rofl:

yvonnejambo
1 minute ago, Shapes said:

Because in a goon chat they're all equal. In this case the cop is the one who gets the investigation. If the cop dies the masons can't investigate. So if the cop isn't around to confirm the investigation then a mason shouldn't just be able to confirm it. If cop isn't going to be around they should have to decide earlier like they would if they were on their own. It's completely different. Obviously communication and debate is fine but a masons job isn't to investigate 

I don’t think you would say that if you were in masons/cop team 😆

Riddley Walker
2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Hardly a ragdolling when there was zero chance of winning in the first place. 

I'd say 3 assassinations and 2 lynchings over 3 days would qualify as a ragdolling. 

Rudi Skacel
1 minute ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Thanks rudi, why me tho? 

neighbours 😎

nah tbh I just picked someone at random. I had an idea that the goons wouldnt go for vlad so I took a gamble and id have saved him the next night. 

4 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Want someone to explain to

me the point of a cop in a mason team when the masons are just calling the shots anyways. None what so ever. 

what’s the point in the assassin role when they seen just taking out goons to help the town win? He had the chance to take out vlad for ages and didn’t so no point saying he wasn’t working for the town. 

Over on the discord thread there was chat about secret games and stuff to wind me up. Starting to wonder now considering my I was lynched by my own team mate and the rapid fire game. 

Don't be too harsh. It's stuarts first game and everyone has to start somewhere and try things out. As mods sometimes you don't actually realise there's an imbalance until you try a certain format. It's all trial and error!

Thanks stuart for the game, thought you did well for your first time modding! 

4 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

I don’t think you would say that if you were in masons/cop team 😆

I would tbf 

8 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

What made you go for me? I don’t think I gave anything away?

I pointed the finger at you and the assassin immediately took me out. We debated hitting vlad, too obvious, gofs potential turncoat or you, probably roled. You won. (There was a further option which has been alluded to but never spoken of)

yvonnejambo
5 minutes ago, Smack said:

What me?

Just now, Shapes said:

Don't be too harsh. It's stuarts first game and everyone has to start somewhere and try things out. As mods sometimes you don't actually realise there's an imbalance until you try a certain format. It's all trial and error!

Thanks stuart for the game, thought you did well for your first time modding! 

Not moaning at Stuart just saying there are flaws in the Mason/cop role and assassin roles that need looked at 

Stuart apologies if is coming across that way. Thanks for the game.

Smacks suicide method (I’ll leave it in the group chat) was the highlight for me. 

yvonnejambo

Thanks for game Stuart, well done for first game I enjoyed it even without being able to use all my powers 😁

Tenaciousdandy
7 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

neighbours 😎

nah tbh I just picked someone at random. I had an idea that the goons wouldnt go for vlad so I took a gamble and id have saved him the next night. 

Deep down you knew I was a good guy as well lol 

Goons had a team of 5! and still greeting about the cop/mason team. Love to see it. 

Alim, you weren't greeting about the first, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th time it was used - only now that you were obviously a goon and wiped oot first day.

22 minutes ago, Shapes said:

But smack wanted to kill dunks because he's a nightmare :lol: which is true :lol:

:verysmug:

Don't really get the issue with the Masons deciding if the cop is AWOL for whatever reason, in my experience when they're in a team together it's usually a group decision anyway rather than the cop dictating to the masons who is being investigated. I'd much rather that than a potentially uninformed decision being made hours in advance or the game being held up while we wait for the Cop.