FAO The Foundation of Hearts (Changes Required)

maroonplatoon87

maroonplatoon87

The lack of progression under the current regime for me and many many others is utterly disgraceful. Ultimately we have regressed year on year. Too much emphasis has been spent on off the field initiatives etc. 

I was a member of the FOH from the very beginning but after months of contemplating I finally stopped my donation. At that point I was so sickened with the constant backing of Craig Levein. It’s always been my intention to restart once the changes are made that I feel

should be. 

I think it’s more than reasonable that you engage with the fans on here, say via a poll about the opinions on change at the club, be at board level or in the dugout. I’m not asking for a weekly vote but surely hundreds of pages relating to change shouldn’t be Ignored. 

Not being able to attend the games means we are even more voiceless, whilst our Chairwoman appears to think its all sunshine and rainbows.

Considering the money that fans have contributed its time for you to be our voice to the board and not just liking everything the club do. 

The money donated, especially at this time is outstanding but we deserve more transparency and you are our vehicle to do so.

We would have so much more respect for the FOH if they actually engaged with us fans rather than seemingly just being in bed with the current regime.

Feel free to shoot me down or call me a hibby....

Regards

Edited by maroonplatoon87

• maroonplatoon87 changed the title to FAO The Foundation of Hearts (Changes Required)
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• davemclaren

• maroonplatoon87

• Francis Albert

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, maroonplatoon87 said:

The lack of progression under the current regime for me and many many others is utterly disgraceful. Ultimately we have regressed year on year. Too much emphasis has been spent on off the field initiatives etc. 

I was a member of the FOH from the very beginning but after months of contemplating I finally stopped my donation. At that point I was so sickened with the constant backing of Craig Levein. It’s always been my intention to restart once the changes are made that I feel

should be. 

I think it’s more than reasonable that you engage with the fans on here, say via a poll about the opinions on change at the club, be at board level or in the dugout. I’m not asking for a weekly vote but surely hundreds of pages relating to change shouldn’t be Ignored. 

Not being able to attend the games means we are even more voiceless, whilst our Chairwoman appears to think its all sunshine and rainbows.

Considering the money that fans have contributed its time for you to be our voice to the board and not just liking everything the club do. 

The money donated, especially at this time is outstanding but we deserve more transparency and you are our vehicle to do so.

We would have so much more respect for the FOH if they actually engaged with us fans rather than seemingly just being in bed with the current regime.

Regards

Many points made that I agree with.

FOH might have to work in conjunction with the club, but doesn't have to agree with every decision being made. It would be nice for a change to hear what their strategy and plans are for the future.
There's more news coming out of North Korea than there is coming out of the FOH!

Furthermore, it's quite telling that information coming out of Tynecastle has dried up!.....Budge wasn't usually slow in giving us all her usual lecture. I personally believe that she has taken a wee bit of a huff, especially after some of the criticism she took over the way she dispensed with Stendel, and of course "that" documentary.

Plenty on here have the same opinion as you.

Edited by Hashimoto

maroonplatoon87
1 minute ago, Hashimoto said:

Many points made that I agree with.

FOH might have to work in conjunction with the club, but doesn't have to agree with every decision being made. It would be nice for a change to hear with their strategy is for the future.
There's more news coming out of North Korea than there is coming out of the FOH!

Furthermore, it's quite telling that information coming out of Tynecastle has dried up!.....Budge wasn't usually slow in giving us all her usual lecture. I personally believe that she has taken a wee bit of a huff, especially after some of the criticism she took over the way she dispensed with Stendel, and of course "that" documentary.

Plenty on here have the same opinion as you.

If we all have similar views then let’s air them.

Let’s be honest most fans in this position would stop buying ST’s, buying from club shop etc. But we are too loyal for that. A fault of our own but a bloody good trait.

The FOH surely doesn’t have to agree with the club on all matters. For the money involved there should be an almost constant dialogue with the support 

Just upped mine. 

It's the only thing worth looking forward to and thanks to the club for getting a decent stream together. 

maroonplatoon87
Just now, Bull's-eye said:

Just upped mine. 

It's the only thing worth looking forward to and thanks to the club for getting a decent stream together. 

For £18 per match id expect a better stream personally 

Dagger Is Back
5 minutes ago, maroonplatoon87 said:

should be. 

Regards

I understand the frustration. How do you know AB feels all is sunshine and rainbows?  What has she said recently to confirm this or alternatively what inside info do you have?

You’re looking for transparency. In connection with what exactly?

I’m sure FOH know exactly how some fans are feeling, they’re fans themselves. 

Not quite sure what you’re hoping will happen here?

You’re not currently pledging so what do you need to see happening before you restart your pledge?

Just now, maroonplatoon87 said:

Mine works out at about £100 a game. 

Thank god it's there.  

Polls should be sent to paying members, not on here for interlopers to **** about with.

I don't think polls should be definitive, but if they gauged opinions regularly it might attract more pledgers.

maroonplatoon87
1 minute ago, Dagger Is Back said:

I understand the frustration. How do you know AB feels all is sunshine and rainbows?  What has she said recently to confirm this or alternatively what inside info do you have?

You’re looking for transparency. In connection with what exactly?

I’m sure FOH know exactly how some fans are feeling, they’re fans themselves. 

Not quite sure what you’re hoping will happen here?

You’re not currently pledging so what do you need to see happening before you restart your pledge?

If she doesn’t think it’s sunshine and rainbows then she has the power to change it. Her decision to appoint RN imo was a terrible move and the way DS sacking was handed was a disgrace.

In regards to transparency, if the FOH are asking questions and putting forward concerns from fans whats to stop them publishing it?

At the point of stopping my pledge I was not far away from the 98 tier, after months of constant regression I stopped. I decided not to restart until change at board level. A tough decision and maybe stubborn but it’s my stance on it. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Totally agree with the sentiment but you’re wasting your breath. Our FOH reps are bottle jobs. Far too happy with their free tickets and free roast dinners. Been obvious for ages now that FOH is just a funding source for Shan Budge. She then pisses the cash away as FOH kiss her ring piece again 

maroonplatoon87
4 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Mine works out at about £100 a game. 

Thank god it's there.  

Not sure what mine works out at, £550 season ticket so £30 odd quid a game

2 minutes ago, maroonplatoon87 said:

If we all have similar views then let’s air them.

Let’s be honest most fans in this position would stop buying ST’s, buying from club shop etc. But we are too loyal for that. A fault of our own but a bloody good trait.

The FOH surely doesn’t have to agree with the club on all matters. For the money involved there should be an almost constant dialogue with the support 

I wouldn't stop buying my ST......I don't consider myself a fair weather fan, or one of those Man U types.

But it really annoys me that we fans are taken for granted. £500 for a ST......£75 for grandkids kits every year....That is a lot of brass to spend if we as supporters are an after thought!

You just wonder what the business model for FOH will look like?.....silent and compliant.... 

maroonplatoon87
2 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Polls should be sent to paying members, not on here for interlopers to **** about with.

I don't think polls should be definitive, but if they gauged opinions regularly it might attract more pledgers.

Agree but some people maybe just can’t stretch their finances to be paid members. Especially at present.

SpruceBringsteen
22 minutes ago, maroonplatoon87 said:

Don't disagree about the regression but I've absolutely zero idea how giving kids breakfast or lonely old folk a place to yak to each other has caused that.

Francis Albert
8 minutes ago, maroonplatoon87 said:

TBF the price is based on not undercutting ST holders who would be rightly unhappy about paying more than one off PPV prices

Dusk_Till_Dawn
4 minutes ago, maroonplatoon87 said:

If she doesn’t think it’s sunshine and rainbows then she has the power to change it. Her decision to appoint RN imo was a terrible move and the way DS sacking was handed was a disgrace.

In regards to transparency, if the FOH are asking questions and putting forward concerns from fans whats to stop them publishing it?

At the point of stopping my pledge I was not far away from the 98 tier, after months of constant regression I stopped. I decided not to restart until change at board level. A tough decision and maybe stubborn but it’s my stance on it. 

I’ve been tempted to stop for ages. Anyone who thinks this takeover is going to make any difference is blind to what’s really going on. We need a total clear out and FOH will not do that or even try to do that. 

5 minutes ago, maroonplatoon87 said:

Not sure what mine works out at, £550 season ticket so £30 odd quid a game

I've got 2 Premium, £1300

maroonplatoon87
Just now, SpruceBringsteen said:

Don't disagree about the regression but I've absolutely zero idea how giving kids breakfast or lonely old folk a place to yak to each other has caused that.

These initiatives are great, really are. 

I’m clearly not referring to the ones you mention. 

But nobody can argue we’ve taken our eye of the ball. 

The fundamentals of a football club are games on the park. We spend more time flogging pish merchandise or sky lounge deals.

Whilst I agree marketing is a huge part of the modern game, it’s clear AB doesn’t have as much concern about what’s going on on the park as she does what reviews the SkyLounge has on trip advisor 

maroonplatoon87
3 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

TBF the price is based on not undercutting ST holders who would be rightly unhappy about paying more than one off PPV prices

The camera and audio quality is pish, many other smaller clubs coverage is better 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, maroonplatoon87 said:

These initiatives are great, really are. 

I’m clearly not referring to the ones you mention. 

But nobody can argue we’ve taken our eye of the ball. 

The fundamentals of a football club are games on the park. We spend more time flogging pish merchandise or sky lounge deals.

Whilst I agree marketing is a huge part of the modern game, it’s clear AB doesn’t have as much concern about what’s going on on the park as she does what reviews the SkyLounge has on trip advisor 

Sad to say, it’s not a case of eye off the ball. It’s a deliberate policy from a woman who couldn’t care less if we finish top of the Premiership or 12th. It’s all just a bit of a kick about to her.

Any owner who’d presided over this show would be embarrassed as feck to be banging on about the Sky Lounge or whatever the **** it’s called. But not her.

maroonplatoon87
1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Sad to say, it’s not a case of eye off the ball. It’s a deliberate policy from a woman who couldn’t care less if we finish top of the Premiership or 12th. It’s all just a bit of a kick about to her.

Any owner who’d presided over this show would be embarrassed as feck to be banging on about the Sky Lounge or whatever the **** it’s called. But not her.

Agree 100%

13 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Yeah that confused me he said he has a season ticket but pays £18 for a stream 🤷🏻‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Has FOH published the AGM minutes yet? 

I am hanging in there but as an increasingly disillusioned member. 

You discussed them a few weeks ago. 🤷🏼‍♂️

8 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Nae doot 🤣 **** sake man!!! Yes AB is deliberately not giving a **** about the team at all. Infact she didnt try to find an alternative league to be in due to the corrupt and pathetic practices of Scottish Football. Shes determined to instead just take us down all the leagues until we are playing DtD and his kids in his back garden on a Sunday Afternoon. 

Want to make good points do it but **** me at least have some substance to them and reasoning to it instead of narrowminded hatred

maroonplatoon87
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Yeah that confused me he said he has a season ticket but pays £18 for a stream 🤷🏻‍♂️

I do have a ST, was merely saying that for £18 a game for individual buys I’d expect a better service 

Just now, davemclaren said:

Ssssh don’t help him , slip out of here and go find a thread to talk football on while they all shout over each other in here and pat each others backs for said shouting

1 minute ago, maroonplatoon87 said:

I do have a ST, was merely saying that for £18 a game for individual buys I’d expect a better service 

Right im with you now. They are slowly upping the game but you also have to remember we have limited numbers allowed in stadiums we have lower income than the top league and tbh most folk switch on for the game switch off straight after it so for now the coverage is fine. Just because Hibs use David Tanner and have a couple of guests , I dont see why we should. Our coverage is better than the Sheeps for instance. 

maroonplatoon87
3 minutes ago, sadj said:

Ssssh don’t help him , slip out of here and go find a thread to talk football on while they all shout over each other in here and pat each others backs for said 

11 million quid contributed and look at the nick of us. I reckon at least 7 million of that has been completely wasted. Time for the FOH Board to grow a set and force change. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Nae doot 🤣 **** sake man!!! Yes AB is deliberately not giving a **** about the team at all. Infact she didnt try to find an alternative league to be in due to the corrupt and pathetic practices of Scottish Football. Shes determined to instead just take us down all the leagues until we are playing DtD and his kids in his back garden on a Sunday Afternoon. 

Want to make good points do it but **** me at least have some substance to them and reasoning to it instead of narrowminded hatred

She ain’t that bothered. It’s obvious to anyone with a brain, although some on here are very slow in seeing the light (the same as they were with Levein. Basically apologists doing what apologists do).

33 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Just upped mine. 

That the stream that shows replays of Hearts v Rangers games when the second half has started aye?? 
Or the one that shows 3 replays of a shot at goal when the ball has been back in play for about 30 seconds. 
Aye cracking stream neeb 👍🏻

2 minutes ago, maroonplatoon87 said:

This wasnt a pop at you btw , nothing wrong with asking questions of FoH 👍🏻 Its what should be done. Not sure how effective it is when we are top of the league we are in though. All the we shouldn't be here etc is irrelevant. 

3 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

She ain’t that bothered. It’s obvious to anyone with a brain, although some on here are very slow in seeing the light (the same as they were with Levein. Basically apologists doing what apologists do).

Go down to Tynie and tell her you aren’t happy or heres a better idea

Send her an email. If you aren’t the same abusive person as you are on here about her being a woman/granny/anything non complimentary she will get back to you. 

She is bothered , you chose to ignore what I just said to you , however considering Im still waiting on you saying one positive thing about the club over the last 147 years that does not surprise me.

maroonplatoon87
1 minute ago, sadj said:

This wasnt a pop at you btw , nothing wrong with asking questions of FoH 👍🏻 Its what should be done. Not sure how effective it is when we are top of the league we are in though. All the we shouldn't be here etc is irrelevant. 

I agree it looks wrong to be questioning the manager when top of the league. But it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see we are a poor side. Have to look at the bigger picture, this side in the prem right now would be bottom imo. 

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Go down to Tynie and tell her you aren’t happy or heres a better idea

Send her an email. If you aren’t the same abusive person as you are on here about her being a woman/granny/anything non complimentary she will get back to you. 

She is bothered , you chose to ignore what I just said to you , however considering Im still waiting on you saying one positive thing about the club over the last 147 years that does not surprise me.

She has to trust the manager. Whether we have the right one in is arguable. 

Francis Albert
23 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I discussed them a few weeks ago. I don't remember seeing them. Nothing I can see on the website. Where did you see the minutes. I seem to have fallen off their email contacts so maybe an email?

Edited by Francis Albert

29 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

I am a season ticket holder. I knew when I ordered that it would be a handful IF ANY games I was able to attend this season. I could afford to and I knew it was a donation albeit to the club. I expected we should be allowed to watch at minimum home games not on TV (whatever channel) for free I would not be upset at Hearts selling PPV to fans who couldn’t afford a season ticket or too fans who have been adversely affect by this pandemic at a much lower price. 

7 minutes ago, maroonplatoon87 said:

I agree it looks wrong to be questioning the manager when top of the league. But it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see we are a poor side. Have to look at the bigger picture, this side in the prem right now would be bottom imo. 

I don’t know if it would. Motivation shouldn’t be lacking but it has been. The defensive nature of teams this year would likely be very different in the top flight. We have good pros we can not click though. I partly think that is not knowing 💯 the best team to put out. Today though after that start 18000 Hearts fans would have been

bouncing and singing and driving players forward. Thats sorely missed and it does have an effect. Is it an excuse , no , ahould we be able to overcome it , yes. Why arent we 🤷🏻‍♂️

4 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

She has to trust the manager. Whether we have the right one in is arguable. 

Different question though. Shes changed things with bringing in Savage and this season was never going to be pretty. 

Francis Albert
1 minute ago, James1874f said:

I am a season ticket holder. I knew when I ordered that it would be a handful IF ANY games I was able to attend this season. I could afford to and I knew it was a donation albeit to the club. I expected we should be allowed to watch at minimum home games not on TV (whatever channel) for free I would not be upset at Hearts selling PPV to fans who couldn’t afford a season ticket or too fans who have been adversely affect by this pandemic at a much lower price. 

Neither would I have been upset. But I can bet many would have been and can understand why they priced it that way. All I am saying.

44 minutes ago, maroonplatoon87 said:

What does she change though? She's not going to tell Neilson how to play. She's going to leave him to do what he thinks is best. The only change that she can make is sacking the manager. Do you honestly think that Robbie Neilson deserves to be sacked for being top of the league?

Football is a results business in the eyes of the owner, and Neilson is getting results. Just because he's not trouncing teams 7-0 every week, doesn't mean he's not doing a decent job.

Selkirkhmfc1874
19 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

11 million quid contributed and look at the nick of us. I reckon at least 7 million of that has been completely wasted. Time for the FOH Board to grow a set and force change. 

There has been change though !! We've brought in a chief executive and a Director of football but surely we've got to give them a little bit of time

maroonplatoon87
6 minutes ago, Locky said:

What does she change though? She's not going to tell Neilson how to play. She's going to leave him to do what he thinks is best. The only change that she can make is sacking the manager. Do you honestly think that Robbie Neilson deserves to be sacked for being top of the league? 

Football is a results business in the eyes of the owner, and Neilson is getting results. Just because he's not trouncing teams 7-0 every week, doesn't mean he's not doing a decent job.

Personally Yes, I don’t back RN so would be happy with a change 

1 minute ago, maroonplatoon87 said:

Personally Yes, I don’t back RN so would be happy with a change 

I'm sure you wouldn't be alone in that either, but don't you realise how utterly ridiculous that would look? And how harsh that would be on Neilson?

Besides, if the last year or 2 has taught us anything, it's that change isn't always good.