FAO The Foundation of Hearts (Changes Required)

maroonplatoon87

3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Only pledgers will have a formal say in what FoH does. At the last agm there was talk of voting down FoH director nominees but that didn’t happen. I can’t remember what the numbers required are to call an EGM to try and force a resolution on the board but no-one seems to have taken that route either. 

So far as I see it, virtually no one actually knows how the FoH actually works and most members don't really care to which is why it is not correctly challenged. We have supposedly paid our debts (and more) and own the club in all but name, yet we are still at arms length with no real idea of how the future works. Budge is no longer the great leader but a figurehead so her actual opinion is no more valuable than anyone else's. I fully understand the clubs board will run the club and FoH have strictly limited influence, but that does not mean HMFC is someone else's toy!

Right now the fans are right royally shafted and bottom of the list for consideration.

Lovely stadium, shit football.....why will that change.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• davemclaren

• maroonplatoon87

• Francis Albert

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

So far as I see it, virtually no one actually knows how the FoH actually works and most members don't really care to which is why it is not correctly challenged. We have supposedly paid our debts (and more) and own the club in all but name, yet we are still at arms length with no real idea of how the future works. Budge is no longer the great leader but a figurehead so her actual opinion is no more valuable than anyone else's. I fully understand the clubs board will run the club and FoH have strictly limited influence, but that does not mean HMFC is someone else's toy!

Right now the fans are right royally shafted and bottom of the list for consideration.

We’ve paid our original debts but we will have new debts now given the pandemic, dropping down a league and debts accrued over the last few years. 

Getting members actively interested and engaged is always a challenge for a members organisation and FoH need to fo more in that space. 

How things will be run post share transfer is clear in theory as it’s in the Governance rules. How it works in practice will be much more interesting. 

18 minutes ago, David Black said:

And you are talking about reactionary. You should read your own comments before you accuse others of that. I didn't say most , I said many, big difference. You then go on a rant which is just that, a rant. 

Exactly how am I being reactionary to a draw or the situation? Im not the one mashing keyboards saying im using my FoH payment as a weapon. 

Anyone who can do that when there are other options open to them is just beyond me

10 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

We’ve paid our original debts but we will have new debts now given the pandemic, dropping down a league and debts accrued over the last few years. 

Getting members actively interested and engaged is always a challenge for a members organisation and FoH need to fo more in that space. 

How things will be run post share transfer is clear in theory as it’s on the Governance rules. How it works in practice will be much more interesting. 

^^^ How it works is very easy its written as part of the governance....

Fans don’t care. I think more most folk don’t think its a payment to be using as a weapon. 

There are routes to make changes but they haven’t been used. All the talk that goes on , on here about how shit FoH is yet no one challenges it when they can. Yet people wonder why those who arent screaming about everything struggle to take a lot of these peoples concerns as anything but bluster. 

Again for anyone reading there are options. The FoH as Dave says need to improve communication and engagement but you also have a free reign to email the club and ask questions. To say you arent interested in doing that just plays to the idea its just bluster. 

4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

How things will be run post share transfer is clear in theory as it’s in the Governance rules. How it works in practice will be much more interesting. 

I have to disagree that the Governance are providing clarity. Who actually decides who the 'great leader' is? A chairman is a figurehead but that alone in HMFCs future, who controls the board and decides what the future 5 year plan etc is to be? The board work to a direction, who's???? Who can take action if the board appears to have lost it's way???

Just now, Jambo61 said:

I have to disagree that the Governance are providing clarity. Who actually decides who the 'great leader' is? A chairman is a figurehead but that alone in HMFCs future, who controls the board and decides what the future 5 year plan etc is to be? The board work to a direction, who's???? Who can take action if the board appears to have lost it's way???

The club board has the legal right/obligation to elect a chair. The club board has to work ‘in the interests’ of the shareholders. The club will still be a plc and subject to company law as it has been in the past. 

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

^^^ How it works is very easy its written as part of the governance....

Fans don’t care. I think more most folk don’t think its a payment to be using as a weapon. 

There are routes to make changes but they haven’t been used. All the talk that goes on , on here about how shit FoH is yet no one challenges it when they can. Yet people wonder why those who arent screaming about everything struggle to take a lot of these peoples concerns as anything but bluster. 

Again for anyone reading there are options. The FoH as Dave says need to improve communication and engagement but you also have a free reign to email the club and ask questions. To say you arent interested in doing that just plays to the idea its just bluster. 

Most ordinary fans are disinclined to pursue the proper actions you suggest, a bit like the union in your work, someone else will do it or why bother nothing will change attitudes. I know I am one, ironic eh, but what you suggest will never happen unless an individual/ group plan a takeover of the FoH or something like that. The majority choose indifference!

Tom Hardy’s Dug

I don’t think we can say for definite the academy isn’t working.

Even ignoring hickey.

The last time we had a vague feeling of “hope” about the team was when Cochrane, Morrison, McDonald, Conor Smith etc were getting games in Levein’s first season.

Even as recently as last season - although it didn’t result in us turning results into point - one of the main positives to come out of Stendel’s time here was the performances of Moore, Henderson and Irving.

Robbie arrived proclaiming his ideas with youth being a big part of his philosophy, yet this season he seems to have done everything he can to avoid playing young players (apart from the Betfred).

I know many people don’t rate Henderson but that’s a harsh assessment. When given consistent game time under Stendel he showed some decent form. A young player will find it hard to show consistency getting very rare starts and 20min sub appearances.

But why, with Frear and Roberts in particular looking so shite all season didn’t Henderson get a run of games before the transfer window to test out whether we needed to go in for another wide player?

Whatever his technical ability his attitude and desire would have been right and that alone would have improved things.

If I was a young player at the club at the moment I would be ringing my agent. If we can’t play youth in the tin pot league they aren’t going to get the chance in the SPL.

I genuinely don’t understand the way Robbie is thinking here.

14 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Only pledgers will have a formal say in what FoH does. At the last agm there was talk of voting down FoH director nominees but that didn’t happen. I can’t remember what the numbers required are to call an EGM to try and force a resolution on the board but no-one seems to have taken that route either. 

Although you say that, from what I can see, pledgers don't have any say in what's going on. Yeah, they can vote for and against board members but the majority aren't interested in that. They pay their subs and trust FOH to invest it wisely to see it benefitting the club.

The FOH was meant to ensure the club was always in the safe hands of the fans and not some unscrupulous owner but we are essentially giving £2m a year to a millionaire owner who hasn't a clue, hence why myself and others have stopped contributing. And that's not from hobos, people that never go to the games, people throwing their toys out the pram. I've been going regularly to the games for over 40 years and a season ticket holder for half of that. Another poster said over 50 years. That should be concerning to the club, FOH and other fans on here, that loyal fans are stopping contributing to FOH. 

The club board has the legal right/obligation to elect a chair. The club board has to work ‘in the interests’ of the shareholders. The club will still be a plc and subject to company law as it has been in the past. 

Great...........but who decides the way forward.........who really directs the board..........right now we are Budges play thing, who takes over after that?

2 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

Most ordinary fans are disinclined to pursue the proper actions you suggest, a bit like the union in your work, someone else will do it or why bother nothing will change attitudes. I know I am one, ironic eh, but what you suggest will never happen unless an individual/ group plan a takeover of the FoH or something like that. The majority choose indifference!

I think you are right, sadly. 

SomethingAboutObua
20 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Even ignoring hickey.

The last time we had a vague feeling of “hope” about the team was when Cochrane, Morrison, McDonald, Conor Smith etc were getting games in Levein’s first season.

Even as recently as last season - although it didn’t result in us turning results into point - one of the main positives to come out of Stendel’s time here was the performances of Moore, Henderson and Irving.

Robbie arrived proclaiming his ideas with youth being a big part of his philosophy, yet this season he seems to have done everything he can to avoid playing young players (apart from the Betfred).

I know many people don’t rate Henderson but that’s a harsh assessment. When given consistent game time under Stendel he showed some decent form. A young player will find it hard to show consistency getting very rare starts and 20min sub appearances.

But why, with Frear and Roberts in particular looking so shite all season didn’t Henderson get a run of games before the transfer window to test out whether we needed to go in for another wide player?

Whatever his technical ability his attitude and desire would have been right and that alone would have improved things.

If I was a young player at the club at the moment I would be ringing my agent. If we can’t play youth in the tin pot league they aren’t going to get the chance in the SPL.

Something that totally changed my opinion of Neilson was when it was pointed out to me that the young guys in the first championship winning team were all played by Lock in the relegation season before, almost none of them were actually brought through by Neilson. 

Neilson doesn't really play much youth, it just seems like he does because of guys like Paterson , Nicholson and Walker coming to the fore during the championship win. Jack Hamilton's probably Neilson's main own developed youth player?

Look at this year, Andy Irving was already becoming a starter last season, he hasn't just stepped into the team because of Neilson. And like you said, why did Henderson never move above Roberts and Frear before January??

Find it pretty concerning on our end that Andy Irving and his family are massive Hearts fans, yet we seem to be having to do some convincing to get him to sign a new deal? 

Francis Albert
45 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Depends what is meant by "we". FoH has paid its debts to Ann. It now just needs to pay Ann £100k for the shares and FoH will own 75.1% of the club. FoH itself is debt free.  

Unfortunately FoH will not inherit the club debt free as originally expected because the club has accrued other debts during Ann's stewardship, not all of course down to the pandemic. 

(PS apologies for forgetting earlier that I had seen the AGM minutes. My only feeble defence is that they were (like most recent team performances) eminently forgettable!)

4 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Depends what is meant by "we". FoH has paid its debts to Ann. It now just needs to pay Ann £100k for the shares and FoH will own 75.1% of the club. FoH itself is debt free.  

Unfortunately FoH will not inherit the club debt free as originally expected because the club has accrued other debts during Ann's stewardship, not all of course down to the pandemic. 

(PS apologies for forgetting earlier that I had seen the AGM minutes. My only feeble defence is that they were (like most recent team performances) eminently forgettable!)

🤣

1 hour ago, Jambo61 said:

So only pledgers are real fans? I too have stopped, have my plot but totally fed up with the way the football part of the club is run. It is frankly awful football, the most abject performances and non-style in my 54 years of watching Hearts and has been going on for the best part of Budgies reign. I am still a season ticket holder, just. What Budge did in that regard this year was in my opinion shocking treatment of loyal fans and to all intents and purposes owners. She promised fans would get value for money then back tracked as she realised she could't deliver it. Homes with multi-seasons, not mine, are being shafted and taken for granted. She is in danger of alienating the support apart from the happy clappers with no other life! £18 is a joke as it is not worthy of more than £5!

It is not anywhere near good enough and the FoH have been shown up as a toothless puppy that simply does as it is told. How will anyone take the future of the FoH seriously when it appears to have no more of a role than gathering money?

Pledgers aren't the only real fans no, but I don't think a poll on Kickback, Twitter or Facebook would be a genuine gauge on opinion.

Pledgers, season ticket holders, people with clipboards at games. Anything is better.

13 hours ago, Gambo said:

Ann is not going to do nothing.

FoH right now are not going to do nothing.

We need something to happen as fans are not getting anywhere near the return we deserve on the park.

A huge opportunity is about to be missed.

1 hour ago, Johnny Sandiego said:

Not going to do nothing? So going to do something i assume?

To be fair, there were so many negatives in Gambo’s post I thought Levein had hacked his account. 

6 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Pledgers aren't the only real fans no, but I don't think a poll on Kickback, Twitter or Facebook would be a genuine gauge on opinion.

Pledgers, season ticket holders, people with clipboards at games. Anything is better.

Stand in the centre of Rome throw a dart whoever it hits while still angry you ask an opinion on Hearts to gauge opinion. It will still be more balanced than most on any social media platform. 

alternatively they could put an email out with anything they choose to have a vote on. 

9 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Predictive text. 🙃

Thanks for pointing out.

Computers, eh? 🤔 Here's one for the 'could of/should of' folks. 🤭

Candidate for a Pullet Surprise
by Mark Eckman and Jerrold H. Zar

I have a spelling checker,
It came with my PC.
It plane lee marks four my re vue
Miss steaks aye can knot sea.
Eye ran this poem threw it,
Your sure reel glad two no.
Its vary polished in it's weigh.
My checker tolled me sew.
A checker is a bless sing,
It freeze yew lodes of thyme.
It helps me right awl stiles two reed,
And aides me when eye rime.
Each frays come posed up on my screen
Eye trussed too bee a joule.
The checker pours o'er every word
To cheque sum spelling rule.
Bee fore a veiling checker's
Hour spelling mite decline,
And if we're lacks oar have a laps,
We wood bee maid too wine.
Butt now bee cause my spelling
Is checked with such grate flare,
Their are know fault's with in my cite,
Of nun eye am a wear.
Now spelling does knot phase me,
It does knot bring a tier.
My pay purrs awl due glad den
With wrapped word's fare as hear.
To rite with care is quite a feet
Of witch won should bee proud,
And wee mussed dew the best wee can,
Sew flaw's are knot aloud.
Sow ewe can sea why aye dew prays
Such soft wear four pea seas,
And why eye brake in two averse
Buy righting want too pleas.

16 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Predictive text. 🙃

Thanks for pointing out.

I can cope with you being negative but when you go double negative... :berra:

32 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

OK.........you are challenged to arrange an appropriate poll!

The only way FOH are going to increase membership is by becoming the owners of the club, thereby giving old and new pledgers a feeling of true involvement, and I don't mean picking the team etc., but in the direction the club should take. More and more are becoming fed up with the total lack of communication from FOH. the feeling of being taken for granted and the current direction the club is/has been going in for 4 or 5 years. Go back 5 years and no one criticised either AB or FOH. That is clearly no longer the case. Why?

Should be zero polls from FoH put on JKB. Its full of hibbys, uneducated mini huns, 40+ year olds who still want to sing bigot songs and folk who think we should be Barcelona!!!

And arseholes!

Just because we pay a tenner or whatever a month doeant give us a directors title.

Stop your FoH payments if you want. I’m not. 

SpruceBringsteen
19 hours ago, maroonplatoon87 said:

These initiatives are great, really are. 

I’m clearly not referring to the ones you mention. 

But nobody can argue we’ve taken our eye of the ball. 

The fundamentals of a football club are games on the park. We spend more time flogging pish merchandise or sky lounge deals.

Whilst I agree marketing is a huge part of the modern game, it’s clear AB doesn’t have as much concern about what’s going on on the park as she does what reviews the SkyLounge has on trip advisor 

I think, tbh, none of that matters. The problem is that the manager is absolutely shite. 

3 hours ago, David Black said:

The only way FOH are going to increase membership is by becoming the owners of the club, thereby giving old and new pledgers a feeling of true involvement, and I don't mean picking the team etc., but in the direction the club should take. More and more are becoming fed up with the total lack of communication from FOH. the feeling of being taken for granted and the current direction the club is/has been going in for 4 or 5 years. Go back 5 years and no one criticised either AB or FOH. That is clearly no longer the case. Why?

How do you propose the FOH become owners of Hearts?

Will they make a formal offer for the remaining 24.9% of the shares they won’t own?

5 hours ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Even ignoring hickey.

Completely agree. If Neilson cannot commit to playing young players, we need a new manager. I'm extremely nervous about the summer window, as I suspect we're going to see the next batch of no-mark journeymen 26 -29 year olds come in and fill up the first team which means even more of our youngsters are going to be pushed aside. 

I would like some sort of coherent signing policy put in place to support our academy. Letting Robbie spend the summer signing players we're never going to be able to sell on is madness and a complete waste of money. We should be looking to sign either younger players we can develop, or older players who can raise standards (by which I mean, Gordon, Berra, Naismith, Cowie, Hughes sorts, where their experience is the asset). 

Francis Albert

Not sure what we could do with 100% that we can't do with 75.1% and so why it would be worth buying out Ann and the thousands of small shareholders.

With 75.1% we can determine who is on the Board of the club and get rid of all or any of them if they are not up to the job.

TBH I am not convinced FOH needs direct club board representatives or that a minority on the club board does any more than create a danger of them being captured as part of the insider team.

1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

Not sure what we could do with 100% that we can't do with 75.1% and so why it would be worth buying out Ann and the thousands of small shareholders.

With 75.1% we can determine who is on the Board of the club and get rid of all or any of them if they are not up to the job.

TBH I am not convinced FOH needs direct club board representatives or that a minority on the club board does any more than create a danger of them being captured as part of the insider team.

Agreed - probably not a good idea. But the FOH reps should already be holding AB and the current board to account. They are legally empowered to do so. 

3 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

If you have over 75% you effectively own the club. Interesting point re having no FoH reps on the board. 

1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Agreed - probably not a good idea. But the FOH reps should already be holding AB and the current board to account. They are legally empowered to do so. 

I’m sure they will fulfil their legal obligations as directors. 

Just now, davemclaren said:

I’m sure they will fulfil their legal obligations as directors. 

Where did I say otherwise ? 

You need to stop being so sensitive about the board. 

Just now, davemclaren said:

I never said you did. 

So your point was irrelevant then.

But like I said, you need to stop being so sensitive about the board. 

I'm sure there's no finer body in Scottish football when it comes to signing off balance sheets & meeting minutes. 

4 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

So your point was irrelevant then.

But like I said, you need to stop being so sensitive about the board. 

I'm sure there's no finer body in Scottish football when it comes to signing off balance sheets & meeting minutes. 

You need to be less sensitive. 

58 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

How do you propose the FOH become owners of Hearts?

Will they make a formal offer for the remaining 24.9% of the shares they won’t own?

You've lost me. 

Francis Albert
50 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

But as long as FOH has directors on the club board they are potentially conflicted. FOH should certainly be holding the club board to account at AGMs and if needed EGMs but when the club board contains a minority of FOH reps sitting at the club  Board table that may not happen quite as it should. I have always disliked the idea of FOH members sitting in the Directors Box and enjoying the Board Room refreshments. IMO that is not what FOH should be about.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
8 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

But as long as FOH has directors on the club board they are potentially conflicted. FOH should certainly be holding the club board to account at AGMs and if needed EGMs but when the club board contains a minority of FOH reps sitting at the club  Board table that may not happen quite as it should. I have always disliked the idea of FOH members sitting in the Directors Box and enjoying the Board Room refreshments. IMO that is not what FOH should be about.

I agree. Especially if they aren’t actually serving any purpose.

Fxxx the SPFL
23 hours ago, maroonplatoon87 said:

For £18 per match id expect a better stream personally 

no problems for me perfect stream every game. FoH payment for life my choice.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I've no plans to cancel my subs but to say people are weaponising their donations is a little rich given FoH won't fulfil its purpose of buying the club, despite having all funds in place.

5 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I agree. Especially if they aren’t actually serving any purpose.

They will likely serve a purpose as directors of Heart of Midlothian. They might not serve the purpose of pursuing what you believe are the wishes of the FoH membership. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
5 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

They will likely serve a purpose as directors of Heart of Midlothian. They might not serve the purpose of pursuing what you believe are the wishes of the FoH membership. 

They will serve a purpose in the eyes of the current Heart of Midlothian regime - by doing nothing, saying nothing, eating their pre-match dinner and having no involvement.

I don’t think that’s what we signed up for or paid hundreds of thousands of pounds for, but there we go.

4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Dave...Not wanting to get into an argument, and maybe missing the point.

But why would FOH directors siting on the HoMFC board not want to represent the wishes of the FoH membership?

Does that not conflict the FOH directors with it's electorate?

The FoH membership will clearly make it's voice heard through the usual mechanisms (not JKb)....Would it not be a dereliction of duties not to fulfil that obligation?
The people representing FoH are not there to appease Ann Budge, they are there to represent the people who put them there no matter how unpalatable those discussions might be. 

3 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

They will serve a purpose in the eyes of the current Heart of Midlothian regime - by doing nothing, saying nothing, eating their pre-match dinner and having no involvement.

I don’t think that’s what we signed up for or paid hundreds of thousands of pounds for, but there we go.

The first paragraph is an opinion. As we don’t see the minutes of board meetings it’s hard to know exactly what is done, said or even eaten ( if anything ). 

Once FoH buy the shares they will have delivered what we signed up for. After that it’s down to members getting involved with and influencing FoH within the governance rules the members approved. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn

The first paragraph is an opinion. As we don’t see the minutes of board meetings it’s hard to know exactly what is done, said or even eaten ( if anything ). 

Once FoH buy the shares they will have delivered what we signed up for. After that it’s down to members getting involved with and influencing FoH within the governance rules the members approved. 

So FOH are allowed to be supine unless we put a rocket up their arse?

23 hours ago, maroonplatoon87 said:

For £18 per match id expect a better stream personally 

The media department of the football club is needing a serious overhaul.

3 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

Dave...Not wanting to get into an argument, and maybe missing the point.

But why would FOH directors siting on the HoMFC board not want to represent the wishes of the FoH membership?

Does that not conflict the FOH directors with it's electorate?

The FoH membership will clearly make it's voice heard through the usual mechanisms (not JKb)....Would it not be a dereliction of duties not to fulfil that obligation?
The people representing FoH are not there to appease Ann Budge, they are there to represent the people who put them there no matter how unpalatable those discussions might be. 

It’s a fair question. As club directors they have to act in the best interests of shareholders. As they are also FoH directors they should also consider what is in the best interests of FoH members. However their views of what that is may not actually reflect that of most, or some, of the membership at any given time. They are representatives and not delegates. 

I’ve never considered FA’s idea of having no FoH directors on the club board but I think it has merit though you could argue it would make FoH even less hands on. 

I think a fan ownership ‘concept’ works well when things are good but not so well when things things aren’t  so good. It will be interesting to see how it develops over the next few years. 

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

It’s a fair question. As club directors they have to act in the best interests of shareholders. As they are also FoH directors they should also consider what is in the best interests of FoH members. However their views of what that is may not actually reflect that of most, or some, of the membership at any given time. They are representatives and not delegates. 

I’ve never considered FA’s idea of having no FoH directors on the club board but I think it has merit though you could argue it would make FoH even less hands on. 

I think a fan ownership ‘concept’ works well when things are good but not so well when things things aren’t  so good. It will be interesting to see how it develops over the next few years. 

Yes, thanks for taking the time to provide a well balanced answer.

For me, it's vital that the FoH have a voice at board level. It's a bit like the workers union in Europe. I'll use BMW as an example. BMW have frontline employees who are elected by the work force who sit on the main board with the CEO, CFO...etc and influence the decision making in the company. Employee harmony is high as their rep's ensure that their best interests are covered. This is common practice with big companies across Europe, but not the UK....

There will be bumpy years at Hearts, there will even be splits with FoH.....Rival factions looking to promote self interest, all in the name of Hearts!

As you say time will tell.....but one thing for sure.....there will be bumps along the way.  

Geoff Kilpatrick

I wonder if FoH are actually concerned that no one was interested enough to quiz them at the AGM. Personally, it would concern me if I was in their position but maybe they are happy with the status quo.

29 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

So FOH are allowed to be supine unless we put a rocket up their arse?

Wading through Godot

Dusk_Till_Dawn:  What do you think about x which I think is y?

A.nother: Well actually, I think x is x.

Dusk_Till_Dawn: So you are happy that x is y then?

(REPEAT UNTIL AUDIENCE LEAVES)

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, WageThief said:

Wading through Godot

Dusk_Till_Dawn:  What do you think about x which I think is y?

A.nother: Well actually, I think x is x.

Dusk_Till_Dawn: So you are happy that x is y then?

(REPEAT UNTIL AUDIENCE LEAVES)

Wage Thief: Everything is positive

People with eyes: We’re in the Championship, our head coach is shit and we’ve been in decline for ages under She Who Shall Not Be Named or Blamed

Wage Thief: Everything is positive