Top Posters In This Topic

• AndyNic

• Peakybunnet

• AlimOzturk

• iantjambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Worth noting Redcat pushed GOFS into a big lead and then tied Alim with Ian. Their high on my list.

But I agree.

vote seats

vote Redcat.

Just now, AndyNic said:

Ok I think Redcat is dodgy here.

Let's take out time.

Trust list from mason or bad move?

Surely now is the time since we have no cop.

Yep

Think the mason should out themselves and give a trust list save us accidently lynching someone good

2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

vote Redcat.

Dont have to rush this Andy. We have worked ourselves into a good position here.

I tend to trust you and Rudi and think you may be right about Redcat..

On 10/02/2021 at 18:58, Bunny Munro said:

Here we go!!!!

Thanks for organising Peaky.

If I was the cop I'd use BS, but I'm just a citizen. 

So we can trust Andy is a townie, as he said

1 minute ago, redcat said:

So we can trust Andy is a townie, as he said

why would you distrust him? Apart from being the assassin, what reason do you have?

3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Dont have to rush this Andy. We have worked ourselves into a good position here.

I tend to trust you and Rudi and think you may be right about Redcat..

Best not to rush, you are correct

unvote Redcat

Just now, Rudi Skacel said:

why would you distrust him? Apart from being the assassin, what reason do you have?

I didn't particularly, just when cop was revealed I went back to see if he's said he'd use BS. Think that was only think we learnt from the kill

Bunny cop. He said he would use BS.

I was under Bunny in the list.

Said day 1 I was a townie. Investigation came back good night 1 = I can be 100% trusted as a Townie.

Just now, AndyNic said:

Bunny cop. He said he would use BS.

I was under Bunny in the list.

Said day 1 I was a townie. Investigation came back good night 1 = I can be 100% trusted as a Townie.

Shut up assassin

2 minutes ago, redcat said:

I didn't particularly, just when cop was revealed I went back to see if he's said he'd use BS. Think that was only think we learnt from the kill

what is your goon list?

If the cop used BS then Andy is trusted.

That gives us Andy.

I was heavily involved in Lynching Ian and Seats. Think it is safe to assume I am a townie.

Rudi pretty much led the lynch on Seats. Confident he is a townie but could be playing a good goon game..

That leaves,

Redcat, Dunk, Sean.  2 out they three are the final goons IMO

Just now, Rudi Skacel said:

Shut up assassin

We all thought you were the assassin after day 1 and I still think that's the case.

So you can just shup up, assassin. 👍🏼

1 minute ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Based on?

You getting early revenge on Shapes from last game! Plus causing chaos with last minute vote switch. But I don't think it matters, you can't win I don't think

8 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Mason, we need your info.  There is no more investigations and this is a crucial time now. 

I might be talking shit with all my other accusations, as I thought that was you!

Apologies all - Mrs Dunks planned a wee evening, so I've missed a lot of action.

Will go catch up with last night and review from the beginning with the knowledge we now have. Alfie has already given me the headlines :D

IMO

Myself - trusted (I started the Ian lynch train and was heavily involved in the seats lynch)

Andy - trusted (through BS)

Rudi - trusted/potential assassin ( through previous voting patterns)

Dunk - Goon/assassin

Red - Goon/assassin

Sean - Goon/assassin

We need to to be incredibly careful here because the assassin has an excellent chance by flying under the radar and goons getting picked off. If the Mason gets killed by the goons at night and the assassin survives we could be in a situation where there is 4 players left and assassin with no way of knowing who is who.

I think we go for one of Dunks/Red/Sean hope they are the assassin but in full knowledge they will likely be a goon. If we are flying close to the edge the Mason can provide the trust list 

2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

IMO

Myself - trusted (I started the Ian lynch train and was heavily involved in the seats lynch)

Andy - trusted (through BS)

Rudi - trusted/potential assassin ( through previous voting patterns)

Dunk - Goon/assassin

Red - Goon/assassin

Sean - Goon/assassin

We need to to be incredibly careful here because the assassin has an excellent chance by flying under the radar and goons getting picked off. If the Mason gets killed by the goons at night and the assassin survives we could be in a situation where there is 4 players left and assassin with no way of knowing who is who.

I think we go for one of Dunks/Red/Sean hope they are the assassin but in full knowledge they will likely be a goon. If we are flying close to the edge the Mason can provide the trust list 

There are only two gladiators remaining.

1 minute ago, Peakybunnet said:

There are only two gladiators remaining.

Yes i know that  but i am not sure which three of them are the potential goon..

4 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Not sure this makes you trusted, both were looking dodgy already. Weird you're using this as the basis to get trust now.

I was leaning to you not being a goon due to GOFS defence of you early on, plus the too-dodgy-to-be-a-goon behaviour of withholding vote, and then pushing Ross. 

1 minute ago, redcat said:

Not sure this makes you trusted, both were looking dodgy already. Weird you're using this as the basis to get trust now.

I was leaning to you not being a goon due to GOFS defence of you early on, plus the too-dodgy-to-be-a-goon behaviour of withholding vote, and then pushing Ross. 

Sorry,  but Ian was throwing around accusations at me over the Ross lynch/Rudi vote switch fishing for information which had to heavily defend. Why would a goon put another another goon under so much pressure if they were in the same team? Why would I then go after Ian then go on to lynch seats?

You looking more suspect now IMO

6 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Sorry,  but Ian was throwing around accusations at me over the Ross lynch/Rudi vote switch fishing for information which had to heavily defend. Why would a goon put another another goon under so much pressure if they were in the same team? Why would I then go after Ian then go on to lynch seats?

You looking more suspect now IMO

I think everyone was as it was so weird. That's what made me think you were either Brutus trying to get attention (and I still thought that until last night when you started asking the mason to out themselves) or the assassin just trying to cause chaos. Interesting you're now bringing up the assassin flying under the radar..... I don't think you've been acting for the interest of the whole town, or at least for the whole game. You're either goon or assassin, or if you're mason you need to give some more concrete info!

4 minutes ago, redcat said:

I think everyone was as it was so weird. That's what made me think you were either Brutus trying to get attention (and I still thought that until last night when you started asking the mason to out themselves) or the assassin just trying to cause chaos. Interesting you're now bringing up the assassin flying under the radar..... I don't think you've been acting for the interest of the whole town, or at least for the whole game. You're either goon or assassin, or if you're mason you need to give some more concrete info!

Interesting though that you kept on saying assassin can not win as that would be a great way for an Assassin to fly under the Radar..

Anyways, I do not know how being Instrumental in two goon lynches is not working in the best interests of the town. That is a bizarre thing to say. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

Ok, so quick resume ....

Day 1

Usual nothing day apart from early assassin kills and the last half hour of madness.

Alim and Rudi looked suss from that as previously discussed, but Rudi's actions while looking a bit rash, were very un-goon-like. Maybe seeking attention of cop (if Brutus), townie mixing it (has previous) or assassin having fun.

Day 2

A mason lynched. Prior to that has suggested both Alim and Ian may be goodish. Proven wrong on one of them, so maybe must have been a punt, rather than on knowledge. I thought Alim may have been investigate night one, but we now know that to have been Andy. 

Cop found a goon. Did they look at the Rudi/Alim thing from day before, or the GOFS voters from day 2? Brutus can surely confirm?

Day 3

Ian and Seats go hard on Alim, based on the supposed trust from GOFS. I could just about believe Ian, but couldn't understand Seats overnight undying love for his ultimately goonly lover. Best part is, Ian voted Alim during that day, but didn't unvote Seats first. I picked this up when reading back and it's clear that Peaky never allowed the second vote, but he never pointed it out either. The goons obviously weren't counting either and that meant Ian was lynched :D

Day 4

Seats was never surviving after his lover was gone - easy goon kill.

Day 5 

And here we are.

Not sure why Brutus isn't just telling us what he/she knows.

Looking back at Day 3 and I can't understand what the goonly duo went so hard on Alim. What did they have to gain? If Alim was lynched and proven good, then we turn straight back to Ian and Seats. Did they think they had the numbers? Was Alim suspected as cop/Brutus? Or was there a goon sacrifice going on? If the latter, why both goons going hard on the other? Or maybe just shite goons who can't count votes.

Anyway ...

Alim

I've been trying to make up my mind about Alim since early on and really don't know. My head says he would be investigated, but we've not been told who was the subject of that night two investigation. My head also says if it was Alim, we would be told though, so I'm back to the I don't know state. The actions of Ian/Seats suggests Alim may be a goon, because I can't see in other reason they would be so open, but then Alim's voting has mainly been on goons (Ross, Seats, Ian, Seats).

Rudi

Part of that day 1 shenanigans, but surely way too upfront for a goon. Rudi is a good player though and who knows? Hats off to him if he is a goon for such a move, but I'm inclined to think he isn't. Again, may have been subject to night 2 investigation, but we would've been told by now. Votes: Ross, GOFS, Alim, Seats.

Andy

Known good :thumbsup:

Sean

An enigma. Hasn't engaged at all and is very suspect IMO because of it. Appreciate work and laptop issues, but not on really. Only voted on day 1 so far - Andy.

My #1 goon suspect.

Dunks

Obviously good. Votes for the record: Sean, Sean, Andy (prior to confirmed good). Day 4 happened while offline.

Redcat

Generally quiet, but seems to pop up now and again when required. Seems to follow majority or is she following orders? Not a huge amount to go on. Votes: Alim, GOFS, Alim, Seats

So I think our remaining goons are 2 from Sean, Alim and Redcat.

Vote Sean

Right, ill go with the sean Lynch if thats the overall thinking..

One of Dunks, Sean and Redcat are goons anyways.

UNOVE REDCAT, VOTE DUNKS

i'm just a townie

if you lynch me we could be left with 2 goons and an assassin in the last 4 which means the town can't win

don't rush to judgement

7 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

i'm just a townie

if you lynch me we could be left with 2 goons and an assassin in the last 4 which means the town can't win

don't rush to judgement

No posts for 18 hours and then as soon as you're close to being lynched you post? Who messaged you to get online?

Edited by redcat