Finally...the club is "speaking" to us/Further comment (merged threads)

heartsfc_fan

The Puppeteer
Aye. The accounts showing us spending BY FAR the 3rd biggest budget in the SPL, along with the league table showing us in 8th, is just a figment of someones imagination right enough. ;)

Fair enough the league table doesn't lie, nor do the accounts. But then neither do the plans for redeveloping Tynecastle or wiping off ?12m in debt. All I was pointing out is that people can be manipulated either way.

Nobody is denying that things were pretty bad on the pitch last season but there seems to be plenty of people that are unwilling to accept any positive news for what it is. So who are the manipulated and who's doing the manipulating?

Fair enough the league table doesn't lie, nor do the accounts. But then neither do the plans for redeveloping Tynecastle or wiping off ?12m in debt. All I was pointing out is that people can be manipulated either way.

Nobody is denying that things were pretty bad on the pitch last season but there seems to be plenty of people that are unwilling to accept any positive news for what it is. So who are the manipulated and who's doing the manipulating?

....and the season before :)

marshallschunkychicken
The less sentient ones on handjobsforheroin.net are having a field day. Just wait for the next list of dates for us going out of business.

Obviously. Reducing debt is only good when done with flair. None of this industrial 'debt for equity' pash. It's 'anti-economics'.

;)

Guest JamboRobbo

At the same time, plans are worth nothing until they are turned into reality via actions.....which hopefully they will be (pretty soon in the case of the 12M quid debt/equity swap), but they haven't as yet....

We've been awful for two seasons. And up until about January/February this year, there were loads of people denying it....

As for people being unwilling to accept positive news, maybe I missed those comments, cause I've not really noticed people suggesting the 12M swap is a bad thing, or that the new stand would be a bad thing. Plenty saying they "are"/"will be" good things though..

Some people can deny it:

"Tremendous progress has been made in the last three years, with yet more assured in the months and years ahead. "

I agree that we are 12 million quid better off, I don't believe I am manipulated, I'm looking for action(s).

Billy the Jambo

All i can say to this is YAWN YAWN FECKING YAWN. We have heard all this BS before about a new manager taking the the club forward and look where we are. Even worse news is that little tw@ romanov will have 95% control of the club if this goes through IMO we are well and truly fecked

The Old Tolbooth

Tremendous progress over the last 3 years??????

WTF??? :conf11::conf11::conf11::conf11::conf11:

Tremendous progress over the last 3 years??????

WTF??? :conf11::conf11::conf11::conf11::conf11:

2nd in the league to 8th :(

i personally dont think this is a statement to appease disgruntled fans as some would put it...

fedatovas(spelling)said as much when interviewed on hearts tv...

for those who chose to listen.

Jam Tarts 1874
"Our debt". There is no "our" the club is owned by Romanov, it's HIS debt, This, no matter how it is dressed up, looks to me like a paper exercise. Romanovs bank, who own Hearts, have wiped out ?12 million of the money they owe themselves and given themselves a greater share in the club in return. Who does that benefit?

Try keeping up!

It benefits Hearts because it ends interest payments of ?600k per annum.

It benefits Hearts because it gives Hearts more options with regard to funding the re-development of Tynecaslte.

It benefits Hearts because it commits UBIG long term to striving for success and profitability - otherwise their shares are worth nothing.

I sometimes wonder how some people manage to even switch their PC on!

Get a decent manager, get in some decent players, finish in the top six - now that's what I call progress..........

Try keeping up!

It benefits Hearts because it ends interest payments of ?600k per annum.

It benefits Hearts because it gives Hearts more options with regard to funding the re-development of Tynecaslte.

It benefits Hearts because it commits UBIG long term to striving for success and profitability - otherwise their shares are worth nothing.

I sometimes wonder how some people manage to even switch their PC on!

Sadly, they can not keep up - their hatred for all things Romanov is affecting their logic and they only see negative in absolutely everything.

Everything people do in life, could have a negative impact someway down the line, but to assume this every single time, despite his alleged antics, is nonsense, but sadly the usual suspects want to slate everything about him - sometimes I think they want the club to fold, so they can come out, proud as punch and say I told you so.

Archived