Mafia Kill the Goons part XI

Rudi Skacel

1 minute ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Why we ruling out Geoff?

You know what. I was literally thinking the same. Why has he gained trust status?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Seats

• Stuart McNeill

• Morgaro Gomis

• yvonnejambo

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Geoff isn't trusted but I trust him more than others.

If forced at the moment, my goon list would be

Dandy

Smack

Ian

Peaky

But that could all change in an instant.

Afternoon. Have been out walking in the hills this morning. (I live at the bottom of them so within the appropriate distance of my house)

Not a lot of change in the votes I see. However see my name appearing on a few "Goon Lists".

More than happy to be investigated to prove I am just a townie. 

My goon list would be

Yvonne

Geoff

Smack

1 minute ago, Peakybunnet said:

Afternoon. Have been out walking in the hills this morning. (I live at the bottom of them so within the appropriate distance of my house)

Not a lot of change in the votes I see. However see my name appearing on a few "Goon Lists".

My goon list would be

Yvonne

Geoff

Smack

😂

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
2 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

My goon list would be

Yvonne

Geoff

Smack

Oh dear.

3 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

My goon list would be

Yvonne

Geoff

Smack

You might want to re-read goonboy 🤣

8 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

My goon list would be

Yvonne

Geoff

Smack

:facepalm:

Edited by iantjambo

Ok just back from golf

will get a vote count done

btw im away from 5.30 again tonight. My rearranged tennis match from friday night just so you are all aware. 

Morgaro Gomis
13 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

My goon list would be

Yvonne

Geoff

Smack

:rofl:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

For that alone

Vote Peaky

That's unforgivable if he is a goon.  Overtaken Seats in the investigation queue.

Morgaro Gomis
2 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

For that alone

Vote Peaky

That's unforgivable if he is a goon.  Overtaken Seats in the investigation queue.

Surely we lynch a known goon and you confirm Peaky as investigation (if that’s what you’re doing)?

I’m also starting to think it must have been a genuine error from Peaky as no way an actual goon would post something as obvious as that. Surely.

2 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Surely we lynch a known goon and you confirm Peaky as investigation (if that’s what you’re doing)?

I’m also starting to think it must have been a genuine error from Peaky as no way an actual goon would post something as obvious as that. Surely.

Yeah I think that way too, I’m sure it will have been mentioned in the goon thread that I have been investigated 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
1 minute ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I quite like the idea of taking a bit of a punt and trying to find another knowing we have two to fall back on.  It would be a huge stroke of luck if the goons kept me alive and tried to find the turncoat.  If they get the turncoat then the game moves even more in their favour but it's a big risk to try and pick out the right person when the identity of the cop is known to them.

Unvote Peaky

To buy some more thinking time.

Morgaro Gomis
2 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I quite like the idea of taking a bit of a punt and trying to find another knowing we have two to fall back on.  It would be a huge stroke of luck if the goons kept me alive and tried to find the turncoat.  If they get the turncoat then the game moves even more in their favour but it's a big risk to try and pick out the right person when the identity of the cop is known to them.

Unvote Peaky

To buy some more thinking time.

There is no chance you’re not killed. For me, taking a punt is foolish as it’s only lowering the playing field and playing into the goons hands if we get it wrong, in my opinion.

Edited by Morgaro Gomis

Yeah I agree with MG about peaky not about going for someone we know is bad.

we have time to try get another one first as after the cop goes and we are completely blind for the other 2, if we can get everyone to post today at least we can maybe get some more clues and see who doesn’t vote certain players. 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
2 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

There is no chance you’re not killed. For me, taking a punt is foolish as it’s only lowering the playing field and playing into the goons hands if we get it wrong, in my opinion.

Best case scenario is that through sheer luck we know the identity of all remaining goons before the next day starts.  We lynch one of the unknowns now and then I find the last one at night.

Second best scenario is that we lynch the turncoat, meaning that option is gone for the goons.

We know right now that's it 2 from 7, if we lynch and get it wrong it becomes 2 from 6.  Better chance of finding one.

Morgaro Gomis

Fair enough. I can see some of the logic in a punt with Sheldon  being a cert to die. In theory even if we don’t hit a goon, it takes two unknowns out the way (one lynch and one investigated). Should hopefully narrow down finding the last goons.

Main concern obviously being it also helps the goons go closer to winning if we shoot wrong.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Right I've had a re-think.

If we are to lynch anyone who isn't a confirmed goon, it should be Seats.  My gut tells me he is a townie but with a stroke of luck he could be the turncoat.  Nobody can decide on him so it makes sense in my head for us to remove him from the game and free up an investigation on another player.  I'm moving away from Peaky, so I think that player should be Ian.

Obviously I totally understand the logic of lynching one of the known goons, but we could potentially know three instead of just one by the time the next day starts.

1 minute ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Best case scenario is that through sheer luck we know the identity of all remaining goons before the next day starts.  We lynch one of the unknowns now and then I find the last one at night.

Second best scenario is that we lynch the turncoat, meaning that option is gone for the goons.

We know right now that's it 2 from 7, if we lynch and get it wrong it becomes 2 from 6.  Better chance of finding one.

Ok, i'd prefer to hit a known, but happy to go with this. Maybe set out who you want yo lynch, who you are investigating tonight then the order you would investigate the rest and we can lynch in that order if we dont find any?

2 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

I’m going to unvote Dandy and Vote Dunks

Dandy and smack can wait a bit longer as it would be good to try get another one.

16 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Votes

dandy - 5

seats - 3

iant - 1

7 for a lynch

I missed yvonnes post there so the updated vote count is

Dandy - 4

seats - 3

IanT - 1

Dunks - 1

Morgaro Gomis

Wait. 

There is 12 players left. If we go with the (bizarre) plan to lynch a random and they turn out to be a townie, then the goons manage to hit the TC with their kill (should they attempt to rather than going for Sheldon) the town would lose. 

There would be 10 players with 5 goons and no way to get a majority. We need to seriously think about this.

11 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Wait. 

There is 12 players left. If we go with the (bizarre) plan to lynch a random and they turn out to be a townie, then the goons manage to hit the TC with their kill (should they attempt to rather than going for Sheldon) the town would lose. 

There would be 10 players with 5 goons and no way to get a majority. We need to seriously think about this.

I did say that earlier.

Ok so it might be better to lynch Dandy today re the number thing but we need to be clear on who is going to get investigated so we know someone else good or goon

Morgaro makes a very good point.

Lets stop faffing about and get rid of the known goons. Take out Dandy and Then Smack. Goons will get 2 kills (Sheldon and A.N Other) will leave us with 8 players (9 of the find the turncoat) and only 2 goons (3 if they find the turncoat). That gives us a better chance of winning as it’s harder for the goons to get a majority.

I will wait until I see who Sheldon will investigate. Ian you seem in a rush to get a lynch, is that so we don’t have time to think through the scenarios whilst we still have the cop? Tomorrow will be tricky too as the goons will either go for me or MG to get the trusted list down too

Just now, yvonnejambo said:

I will wait until I see who Sheldon will investigate. Ian you seem in a rush to get a lynch, is that so we don’t have time to think through the scenarios whilst we still have the cop? Tomorrow will be tricky too as the goons will either go for me or MG to get the trusted list down too

I didn’t say I wanted it done right now. I’m just saying that a lynch on a goon should be done today instead of lynching a random.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

On the flip side, the longer the goons keep me alive the more they risk getting exposed.  They'd need to be seriously lucky to pick the turncoat out of the remaining pack.

Went to have a look back at the Shapes lynch to see what that could tell us.  Dandy and Vlad jumped on right at the end when it was already a foregone conclusion, although Vlad had just re-appeared at that point.

Ian voted for Seats and didn't change away from that, and even went as far as questioning why Shapes was being lynched.  There is a lot of evidence stacking up against him, it has to be said.

Edited by Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Just now, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

On the flip side, the longer the goons keep me alive the longer they risk getting exposed.  They'd need to be seriously lucky to pick the turncoat out of the remaining pack.

Went to have a look back at the Shapes lynch to see what that could tell us.  Dandy and Vlad jumped on right at the end when it was already a foregone conclusion, although Vlad had just re-appeared at that point.

Ian voted for Seats and didn't change away from that, and even went as far as questioning why Shapes was being lynched.  There is a lot of evidence stacking up against him, it has to be said.

I wouldn’t take much notice of what I was saying during Shapes lynch as I was pissed. Hence my vote for her after she was already dead.

If the evidence is stacking up against me, then make the call. Lynch me. The only positive to that is that I might be the turncoat.

Tenaciousdandy

Whoa whoa whoa

that the hell is going on!!!!

You all need to unvote me ASAP, being played by Sheldon here town

unvote seats

Votes Shelgoon

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
4 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Whoa whoa whoa

unvote seats

Votes Shelgoon

:laugh2::laugh2:

10/10 for effort.

Morgaro Gomis
6 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Whoa whoa whoa

unvote seats

Votes Shelgoon

Okay. Who is the second known goon?

6 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Whoa whoa whoa

unvote seats

Votes Shelgoon

:lol:

10 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Whoa whoa whoa

unvote seats

Votes Shelgoon

Oh please tell us your investigation results? 😀

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I know I guaranteed an investigation on Seats earlier, but I'm willing to trust him for now.  Ian is going to be my investigation tonight as I just can't shake the vibes I'm getting from him.

If you had to ask me now for an order?

Ian

Vlad

Stuart

Peaky

Seats

Dunks

Geoff

Lost count of the number of times this has changed.  The remaining two goons have played an absolute blinder so far, it has to be said.  The contributions from the known goons have really thrown a cat amongst the pigeons.