Top Posters In This Topic

• AndyNic

• AlimOzturk

• Riddley Walker

• Rudi Skacel

Morgaro Gomis
1 minute ago, Stuart McNeill said:

When did yous not know the goon?

As soon as Andy was killed. He was investigated night 1, then again night 2 so that prince could stay hidden as cop when Andy was outed. So when everyone thought we knew two goons on night two, we only knew Andy.

Then we got a little lucky for you and Seats with a bit of skill thrown in too. As soon as you and seats were killed we knew nothing and we’re desperately trying to find a goon before Vlad died. We never did but luckily we built up enough of a trust list to help the town work it out.

28 minutes ago, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

Ah gg everyone. Thanks to the goons for talking me through my first game, I loved it 💖

Well done in staying undetected for so long. Hope you’ll play again.

27 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Btw, others may disagree, but i thought I played a great game. 

dealt with the day 1 nonsense, came upnwith the doc, joat plan etc, kept getting under the skin. 

not bad for a townie!!

It was good seeing you get involved. Something I don’t really see you do often.

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

It was good seeing you get involved. Something I don’t really see you do often.

im literally looking at the same 4 walls all day mate. Feels like i have done since last march. The Morgaro comment was something for me to latch onto and get involved. Even when im roled i lost interest quickly

👏👏👏👏

Thanks for letting me play and not killing me! That was mad, but really enjoyed it. Going to read through all now knowing who everyone is 😂

2 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

im literally looking at the same 4 walls all day mate. Feels like i have done since last march. The Morgaro comment was something for me to latch onto and get involved. Even when im roled i lost interest quickly

I agree with Ian.

It was good to have you involved in the game for once 👍

3 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

I’ve had games where I’ve really struggled to get into it. I’ve really enjoyed the last few though.

Stuart McNeill
1 minute ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

As soon as Andy was killed. He was investigated night 1, then again night 2 so that prince could stay hidden as cop when Andy was outed. So when everyone thought we knew two goons on night two, we only knew Andy.

Then we got a little lucky for you and Seats with a bit of skill thrown in too. As soon as you and seats were killed we knew nothing and we’re desperately trying to find a goon before Vlad died. We never did but luckily we built up enough of a trust list to help the town work it out.

Yeah I think one of us mentioned it. As we believed that Yvonne surely wouldn't have been kept alive for so long if she a known goon. But we were so focused on finding out if someone used BS or not nothing was making sense. Simply because you found the same person twice.

Bravo to Vlad.

Well played Vlad. Even though it turned out I was expendable! 

The unrolled Townie is like Freak and Roberts playing together, flecking useless. 

Everybody just blames each other, walking blindfolded into false goon claims as you havnt got a scooby. 

1 minute ago, Peakybunnet said:

The unrolled Townie is like Freak and Roberts playing together, flecking useless. 

Everybody just blames each other, walking blindfolded into false goon claims as you havnt got a scooby. 

We were sure you or Alim were going to be lynched on day 1 or 2 as well.

Morgaro Gomis
1 minute ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Yeah I think one of us mentioned it. As we believed that Yvonne surely wouldn't have been kept alive for so long if she a known goon. But we were so focused on finding out if someone used BS or not nothing was making sense. Simply because you found the same person twice.

Bravo to Vlad.

Annoyingly we were between Peaky and Yvonne and settled on Peaky due to Ian being above him and we thought you were going for reverse BS to find the cop.

Then Yvonne was totally let off the hook and wasn’t really looked at again.

Tenaciousdandy
4 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Bravo to Vlad.

I said at the end of day 1 that Andy would be investigated, got something right at least altho I would rather of got that wrong lol

Stuart McNeill
3 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Annoyingly we were between Peaky and Yvonne and settled on Peaky due to Ian being above him and we thought you were going for reverse BS to find the cop.

Then Yvonne was totally let off the hook and wasn’t really looked at again.

I felt communication was an issue in out chat. GOFS could have spoke more - first game though. But I felt we struggled to all be on at the same time and really discuss options. Just kinda winged it. 😂

7 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Me and you going at it half the game and neither one of us goons just townies 😂

Edited by AlimOzturk

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

I felt communication was an issue in out chat. GOFS could have spoke more - first game though. But I felt we struggled to all be on at the same time and really discuss options. Just kinda winged it. 😂

Must have been difficult for gofs with seats being a townie, he'd see her typing away and think what you up to lol 

Morgaro Gomis

Yeah easy done. I think part of the issue for the Goons was you knew all the masons so had to focus on the cop, but there really were no clues as to who it was.

4 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Must have been difficult for gofs with seats being a townie, he'd see her typing away and think what you up to lol 

Like most teenagers, she was in her room for most of it and just kept saying she had no clue what was going on. I actually read back and thought she placed a dodgy vote on vlad and thought she was a goon. I accused her a couple of times then decided she was joat. She went to bed and i said i had a feeling one of us would be killed - goons tried to whack me and i turned lol. But we had loads of chat and a whole day in mafia and she was in her bed unaware that i knew she was a goon and that i was now too 😆, shapes nearly banned her voting as a result of just game timing. Total mental game 🤣

12 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Me and you going at it half the game and neither one of us goons just townies 😂

It was your a goon, no your a goon. 

Then I moved on to Riddley. 😆

Geoff Kilpatrick
23 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

The best thing townies can do is to make goons think you are roled. I enjoy being a townie as you can frustrate roled players in all kinds of ways.

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

The best thing townies can do is to make goons think you are roled. I enjoy being a townie as you can frustrate roled players in all kinds of ways.

And that's why they killed Rudi at the end!

2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Exactly and that's why Rudi played so well too and was killed at the end.

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Seats said:

Like most teenagers, she was in her room for most of it and just kept saying she had no clue what was going on. I actually read back and thought she placed a dodgy vote on vlad and thought she was a goon. I accused her a couple of times then decided she was joat. She went to bed and i said i had a feeling one of us would be killed - goons tried to whack me and i turned lol. But we had loads of chat and a whole day in mafia and she was in her bed unaware that i knew she was a goon and that i was now too 😆, shapes nearly banned her voting as a result of just game timing. Total mental game 🤣

5 minutes ago, Seats said:

Yeah that's true, the only time my 18 year old leaves her bed atm is to go to work lol it was a mental game to keep up with tbh I'm actually glad I was kied day. 1 as I'm always kept busy at the weekend and I was getting a sore reading the game thread, shopping and doing as I was told by the missus lol hopefully Both gofs and redcat sign up for rudi's game 

Tenaciousdandy
4 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Yeah townie is my favourite role tbh, I tried to make the goons think I was a Mason or cop in the last game 

I was so stressed last night after everything that went on I ended up being visited by my mates Jack and Daniel. This was on top of a good old kick of the ball on the lagers.

Bottom line I was totally pished as **** last night and hanging out my arse this morning.

I couldn’t get my brain working at all I was so rough so Morgaro had to word some posts for me and I copied them into the game chat 😂😂

Team player right there !!!!

Riddley Walker
1 hour ago, Boof said:

Once Dunks was deid I PM-ed him and our joint reaction was 'Thank f%&£ I'm not modding this one' :lol: 

Well done, Shapes.

Ah, good news. Well done.

Ah, man! Probably for the best for the town that I wasn't about to misdirect everyone. 

I predicted to Shapes that you must've thought I was roled by wanting you to use a bullet on one of the masons. Nope - just outright orneriness :lol: 

Agree - and the oldies.

I'd've given you one :oohmatron:  but you weren't quite deid at the time and I don't like to interact with folk who are still involved. Fair game once deid :D 

That's all it was, nailed it :rofl: in hindsight I should have kept some bullets and killed Vlad the next day.

But I was so keen on the dramatic effect of the triple kill that it took over my thought process. 

I agree with the rest it was great to see rudi properly get involved. Geoff also played an absolutd blinder as the doc. 

Well done Sean on the job, not an easy time to find permanent work if you're out of it. 

I was so sure you were a goon, Peaky. And I'm not sure how I caught on to @yvonnejamboso early, I just knew but nobody seemed to listen:rofl:

Thanks for the game Shapes, it was a classic for sure. 

Stuart McNeill
38 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I was so stressed last night after everything that went on I ended up being visited by my mates Jack and Daniel. This was on top of a good old kick of the ball on the lagers.

Bottom line I was totally pished as **** last night and hanging out my arse this morning.

I couldn’t get my brain working at all I was so rough so Morgaro had to word some posts for me and I copied them into the game chat 😂😂

Team player right there !!!!

You are the biggest liability. It seems even worse when you're a mason 😂😂

We all love it tbf as you always pull it out the bag

Edit : pressed send too early.

Edited by Stuart McNeill

5 minutes ago, Prince Buaben said:

I'm still at work but ill post the nonsense that runs through my head on day 1 when I finish 

Meant to say, genius unvoting me and voting Peaky because if you'd kept your vote on me we 100% had you as the cop.

Tenaciousdandy
13 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

You are the biggest liability. It seems even worse when you're a mason 😂😂

We all love it tbf as you always pull it out the bag

Edit : pressed send too early.

Tbh I'd say Vlad is probably the best mafia player out of all of us, he's a townies and goons worst nightmare, as I said when I was turned in dunks game he's like poking a bear especially when drunk lol 

Edited by Tenaciousdandy

Stuart McNeill
10 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Tbh I'd say Vlad is probably the best mafia player out of all of us, he's a townies and goons worst nightmare, as I said when I was turned in dunks game he's like poking a bear especially when drunk lol 

Exactly. It's actually magic. Blows my mind how he does it 😂

Stuart McNeill
16 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Have to say that was super smart from the masons and cop with the double Andy investigations. 

Yeah further proves Dandys point 😂.

Also wonder if Rudi will allow that next game?

40 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

That's all it was, nailed it :rofl: in hindsight I should have kept some bullets and killed Vlad the next day.

But I was so keen on the dramatic effect of the triple kill that it took over my thought process. 

To me it was just so crushingly obvious to take out MG or Vlad - I think I was too surprised by it being me to be pissed off :lol: 

So many times I just wanted to chip in with a wisecrack but y'just can't 😕 

Tenaciousdandy

Exactly. It's actually magic. Blows my mind how he does it 😂

Yeah he is by far my favourite mafia poster, fecker is still being killed first opportunity next time I'm a goon and he's not tho 🤣 (that's me getting framed next game now lol)

the cop can investigate who they want. Two in a row is fine if thats what they want to do. 

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

I wonder if the cop is allowed to investigate themselves lol 

Tenaciousdandy
4 minutes ago, Boof said:

To me it was just so crushingly obvious to take out MG or Vlad - I think I was too surprised by it being me to be pissed off :lol: 

At first we thought it was Redcar with the bunny kill,then decided it was a experienced player taking out you and me as we are vocal players 

Just now, Tenaciousdandy said:

I wonder if the cop is allowed to investigate themselves lol 

That's how BS originated.

I was Cop and I think we'd gone through a few games where the Cop investigated themself on night 1 to get that info to the masons. I just had that 'Hold on a minute...' moment and put the idea onto the thread.

The rest is history - someone else named it, not me, I hasten to add :lol: 

Sometimes it's good sometimes it's...well, did it help this time around?

Riddley Walker
5 minutes ago, Boof said:

There was no way I was going to waste a bullet to help the town at that stage - if they were goons the town would sort them and if masons the opposite. Your assassination was me telling the town that in bullet form 😁

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Boof said:

That's how BS originated.

I was Cop and I think we'd gone through a few games where the Cop investigated themself on night 1 to get that info to the masons. I just had that 'Hold on a minute...' moment and put the idea onto the thread.

The rest is history - someone else named it, not me, I hasten to add :lol: 

Sometimes it's good sometimes it's...well, did it help this time around?

Ah OK, yeah I like bs it does habe the obvious drawback of when I was assassin and Ian investigated me but mostly it works 

Haha your allowed to take the credit and naming after tbh 

Yeah it did this game but only due to vlad being on the ball, altho we had figured out bs was used hence the seats turning, we were going for Prince but bigmouth here said eh what about Ian lol 

Tenaciousdandy
6 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

There was no way I was going to waste a bullet to help the town at that stage - if they were goons the town would sort them and if masons the opposite. Your assassination was me telling the town that in bullet form 😁

See still a 🐍even when not a goon 😂😂

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

:rofl:Must just be in my blood. 

Aye name change in order tbh riddley snake walker, altho that might get non mafia players asking why you walk snakes lol 

Entertaining game again, well played everyone. Dipped in and out and pretty much gave up on trying to decipher the shenanigans. 

I could be wrong but am I right in thinking the Andy lynch turned out to not even be a lynch in terms of numbers, but he is still complaining that discussion took place after he called the lynch himself even though it technically wasn't a lynch? 😂🤯

Edited by Smack

8 hours ago, Smack said:

Entertaining game again, well played everyone. Dipped in and out and pretty much gave up on trying to decipher the shenanigans. 

I could be wrong but am I right in thinking the Andy lynch turned out to not even be a lynch in terms of numbers, but he is still complaining that discussion took place after he called the lynch himself even though it technically wasn't a lynch? 😂🤯

No idea? Shapes must have been having twins at that point. All I remember was posting the JOAT’s and COPs investigations into the Masons PM chat by accident. Realising what id done and panicked!!

Thought I had blown the game there and then. My fingers were sweaty as ****, I was magoofed and could barely see the screen on my phone!

Got back to the game thread and everyone has turned the tonto taps on full. Somehow managed to type out the investigations again and hit send.

At that point I pretty much collapsed vowing never to play Mafia again!!

It was the craziest few minutes I have ever experienced 🤣🤣