Brandon out for season and more...cruciate injury

CJGJ

Francis Albert

I understand the comment on the use of lad. A tad patronising for a 22 year old.

Anyway more importantly wish all the best for recovery and at his non advanced age he has a good chance. Good luck son (oops but anyone under 50 for me counts!).

been here before
16 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

I understand the comment on the use of lad. A tad patronising for a 22 year old.

Anyway more importantly wish all the best for recovery and at his non advanced age he has a good chance. Good luck son (oops but anyone under 50 for me counts!).

More just a crappy messageboard cliche only ever used in the context of something disappointing for a player and often preceded by "gutted for the...".

quockerwodgerjambo
19 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Wee lad , The laddie. Patronising. Never heard the likes of it. My Uncle calls me Wee Fella , even though i'm 55 and 6'2, my Uncle is 77.

Seymour M Hersh

Terrible news for the lad and wish him a full and speedy recovery but it does mean as a priority,  we must now recruit a right back as back up to Michael Smith asap. 

Bad luck and hopefully he makes a full recovery. 
He played well recently against Dundee even though the team was shite his performance was reasonably good 

3 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Good luck to Jamie in his recovery. 

Not the time to debate his ability, however the lad is a player who always gives his all and hopefully this will assist him in his road to recovery.

:spoton: