*** Offishul Hearts v Raith Thread ***

upgotheheads

2 hours ago, upgotheheads said:

The next three fixtures could arguably settle this season. Of the three I would say that this is the easiest, with Raith away and Dunfermline home coming up. We will need to manage the squad to get through the week so I think this might be our weakest starting line-up of the three. There are still fitness questions over Boyce ad Naismith  for sustained periods so I don't think both or even either will start on Saturday.  

I'd reckon that if Naismith is going to be rested for any of the games it'll be the one in Tuesday on the plastic pitch. Hopefully no issues with the pitch with our undersoil heating. 

9 - 1 Hearts 😉

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harry Potter

• Bazzas right boot

• neilnunb

• Hearts007

4 minutes ago, HoGwash said:

I'd reckon that if Naismith is going to be rested for any of the games it'll be the one in Tuesday on the plastic pitch. Hopefully no issues with the pitch with our undersoil heating. 

9 - 1 Hearts 😉

Is Raith's pitch plastic?. Thought it was grass 

2 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

They installed a synthetic pitch in 2018, i also thought it was still grass.

1 hour ago, jamboozy said:

Get this horrible club scudded Hearts, it’s your moral duty to force the medicine down their throats.

4 goals for Hearts, & a spoonful of sugar for Rat Rovers.

Sweet.

been here before

4-0 Hearts but only 1-0 or 0-0 at half time resulting in a plethora of posts from the JKB Klopps losing their shit about how crap we are and what Robbie is doing wrong with both his tactics and selection.

Some mention of him being 'the easy option'. A bit of greeting about only winning because we scored great/lucky/scrappy goals.

Then a follow up of a few posts about how we won but "the performance was shite". Probably a couple of mentions of happy clappers too.

Edited by been here before

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

Surely our £1Million pitch with its state of the art undersoil heating system will be able to cope with -2 degrees?

Costs money though, seems to be the way to leave the snow as a blanket. 

7 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Costs money though, seems to be the way to leave the snow as a blanket. 

Then when it melts...get the sprinklers on it!

Never enough sprinklers!

1 minute ago, Midloth_Iain said:

Aggregate over the next 3 games

Hearts 8 - 2 Fife 😊

At least 7 off Rat Rovers and another 3 at least off Dunfermline; need to shut Ross McArthur up. He bumped his gums a fair wee bit last Summer...

Hopefully we'll be tighter at the back than you suggest.

16 hours ago, Rave MacPherson said:

How did we treat Raith Rovers? 

We called their Chairman a total arse hole of a man - with every justification!

3 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Then when it melts...get the sprinklers on it!

Never enough sprinklers!

Don’t! 🙈

4 hours ago, upgotheheads said:

Yup another shitty plastic pitch that has no place in first class football.

Guest ToqueJambo
4 hours ago, been here before said:

4-0 Hearts but only 1-0 or 0-0 at half time resulting in a plethora of posts from the JKB Klopps losing their shit about how crap we are and what Robbie is doing wrong with both his tactics and selection.

Some mention of him being 'the easy option'. A bit of greeting about only winning because we scored great/lucky/scrappy goals.

Then a follow up of a few posts about how we won but "the performance was shite". Probably a couple of mentions of happy clappers too.

Don't forget people losing it completely over the team selection before the game's even started.

Anyhow, more than any other team from all the ones that acted like dicks last year, Raith are the ones that deserve a complete mullering. D Utd were at least almost promoted already. They've already suffered the embarrassment of CW scoring a hatrick against them. More please.

2 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Do Raith have all their players back? I think I read their chairman saying they do but not 100% sure.

I would be surprised at that. They were calling for the game to be called off the Friday before, so I would have thought ten to fourteen days from then. I suppose it depends on when the first positive test was found out. 

13 minutes ago, HoGwash said:

The Jambos, managed by former East Fife player Robbie Neilson 😄

Taking local rivalry/interest to the extreme. 😄

Weakened Offender
12 hours ago, been here before said:

Nails it. 👍

Referee: John Beaton – This will be the official’s second Championship game of the season and his first Hearts fixture.

No team news confirmed from Raith so the bookies might wait or just skip it.    We have a full strength squad supposedly.    Maybe afew bumps and bruises for some.  ☺ 

Pasquale for King
10 hours ago, Beave1874 said:

I would be surprised at that. They were calling for the game to be called off the Friday before, so I would have thought ten to fourteen days from then. I suppose it depends on when the first positive test was found out. 

Ten days it is so they reckon they will have some players back according to Neilson in the EEN, we will prepare for how they play not who apparently. 

40 minutes ago, Skacelsid said:

Will Hearts tv work on Sky Broadband, or does it block. This has probably been answered many times before. 

My broadband is from Sky and I get the games no bother via the season ticket login.

8 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Ten days it is so they reckon they will have some players back according to Neilson in the EEN, we will prepare for how they play not who apparently. 

Ah

Cheers for that. 

23 hours ago, HoGwash said:

9 - 1 Hearts 😉

Dont give them a goal, full 100% medicine treatment.

We'll have to wait to see how many Raith players miss the first game after isolating, but they can't start training till today even if they are available so no excuse not to win comfortably on Saturday. Tuesday will be harder though their plastic pitch is one of the best in Scotland.

5 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Dont give them a goal, full 100% medicine treatment.

Hard to imagine we wont. Especially in the second half at home we have given away many silly preventable goals.

When we have a comfortable lead we start the passing back and along the back line until we make a silly mistake.

Even with a decent lead we should still be going all out to obliterate these teams especially those like Raith.

27 minutes ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

2/7 with Skybet

Beaten to it.

Hearts to score 4+ - 7/2

Hearts to score 5+ - 17/2

An opportunity to buy money tomorrow

A_A wehatethehibs

Jamie Walker First name on the team sheet for this one. Get him in the shop window to see if Raith will make us an offer. We will accept £500 for him. 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Jamie Walker First name on the team sheet for this one. Get him in the shop window to see if Raith will make us an offer. We will accept £500 for him. 

I think we will need to pay someone to take him off our hands, can see this level of team being his next destination though. 

A_A wehatethehibs
2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I think we will need to pay someone to take him off our hands, can see this level of team being his next destination though. 

Let’s see, plenty time left in the January window, all it would take is for Raith to put in a strong offer of a 6 pack of space invaders and a glass bottle of Irn Bru. Sold. Sadly he would probably scupper the deal want to stay till 2022 taking a 6 figure sum of money from our club which his performances don’t merit. 

In all seriousness I think that’s been 5 or 6 games or so since Morton so I think we should be on schedule for Jamie’s 1 good game in 5. A good bet for a goal or 2 in this one.