*** Offishul Hearts v Raith Thread ***

upgotheheads

Just now, Maroon 1874 said:

I have a feeling they might do this as well tbh

There should be a rule about this, if clubs have funds available then it should be used ..... didn't they get £500k like everyone else?

Too many clubs playing the "poor us" card. If you've got under-soil heating it's to be used. What's the point in having it otherwise? Six grand to turn it on!? Where's the half million they got from the government?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harry Potter

• Bazzas right boot

• neilnunb

• Hearts007

avhudtheteeshirt

Like to see Kingsley giving the club a big thank you with a double today!!!

If we get our shooting boots on again, could be a nice 4-1 win today!!!!!

7 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Too many clubs playing the "poor us" card. If you've got under-soil heating it's to be used. What's the point in having it otherwise? Six grand to turn it on!? Where's the half million they got from the government?

Exactly ... to many playing the 'skint card' when its common knowledge that the grant money is kicking about ... off topic, I see its been tweeted by DU that they are asking for the fans to pony up £100k to "ease cash concerns" when they are trying to sign players, unbelievable tbh! ... someone at that shithouse in Glasgow needs to start earning their wages by kicking a few arse's regarding this kind of shit

Edited by Maroon 1874

I don't think Raith will be at full strength today so it's a big opportunity to widen the gap.

I watched the Arbroath-Dundee game last night and frightened the dog when i jumped up at Arbroath's equalizer. That was a sore one for Dundee but i won't take it for granted that we've won this League until it's mathematically impossible to not. Three points today is imperative as it puts the pressure back on Dunfermline. Raith again on Tuesday night i've been told so maybe this is the best time to get these games out the way. we can then concentrate on Dundee and Dunfermline more after that.

Just now, Maroon 1874 said:

Exactly ... to many playing the 'skint card' when its common knowledge that the grant money is kicking about ... off topic, I see its been tweeted by DU that they are asking for the fans to pony up £100k to "ease cash concerns" when they are trying to sign players, unbelievable tbh! ... someone at that shithouse in Glasgow needs to start earning their wages by kicking a few arse's regarding this kind of shit

Dundee United would do well to just concentrate on making their position in the Premier safe than worrying about trying to get up the League. If they finish sixth/seventh/eighth this season then it should be seen as fairly successful given the circumstances. They can then concentrate on looking ahead without asking their fans to dig deep at this moment.

20 minutes ago, Maroon 1874 said:

I have a feeling they might do this as well tbh

There should be a rule about this, if clubs have funds available then it should be used ..... didn't they get £500k like everyone else?

I think in the old premier set up clubs could be fined if they didn’t use it but don’t think it applied to lower leagues. 

Italian Lambretta
15 minutes ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

Like to see Kingsley giving the club a big thank you with a double today!!!

If we get our shooting boots on again, could be a nice 4-1 win today!!!!!

If we have to lose a goal then 5-1 sounds better.

Ideally a clean sheet would be nice for a change

7 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

Don't know how strong a team Raith will put out but all I ask for is a win and a clean sheet!!

Think Raith will be off the pace in this game

Neil Dongcaster
14 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

Don't know how strong a team Raith will put out but all I ask for is a win and a clean sheet!!

I’d have 6-1 over 2-0.

Edited by Neil Dongcaster

Think people are getting a bit ahead of themselves. The league is far from over. The next 3 game will determine if it is or not. Don't think today will be as easy as most think, but I think we'll still win. 

Bazzas right boot
12 minutes ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Think people are getting a bit ahead of themselves. The league is far from over. The next 3 game will determine if it is or not. Don't think today will be as easy as most think, but I think we'll still win. 

The league is over for me, it's about how quickly we win it. 

No team will be near us, we'll win at least 20 games, the nearest team to us will win about 15.

Still need to deliver it tho. 

We'll also get bet a couple of more times as well imo. 

23 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I think in the old premier set up clubs could be fined if they didn’t use it but don’t think it applied to lower leagues. 

Is ours switched on?

Bazzas right boot
30 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

Any win will do, a bigger win would be Lovely, don't really care if they score Tbh. 

For the first tine this season I'm going fur a big win, 6-1.

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Any win will do, a bigger win would be Lovely, don't really care if they score Tbh. 

Got a feeling we might score a hat load today but three points is the most important thing. Playing us is like a cup final for some of these sides. 

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Raith will not score, all they'll be getting is a large spoonful of sugar 

1 hour ago, wavydavy said:

I hope Robbie is not taking the same viewpoint as you.

I’m sure he won’t publicly say so but there is no danger we’re going to be caught once the gap goes to double figures. It will be done and dusted today if we win and Dunfermline don’t

Good opportunity to improve the goal difference today. Hope GMS gets a goal or an assist after being a bit in the wars in training. 

1 minute ago, King prawn said:

Good opportunity to improve the goal difference today. Hope GMS gets a goal or an assist after being a bit in the wars in training. 

Heard rumours of concussion after the Alloa game but hoping they're incorrect 🤞

10 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

No team will be near us, we'll win at least 20 games, the nearest team to us will win about 15.

If we win today and Dunfermline somehow manage to drop points ill feel more confident that's its over. 7 points isn't enough just now to make me move into "its over" category just yet.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

If we win today and Dunfermline somehow manage to drop points ill feel more confident that's its over. 7 points isn't enough just now to make me move into "its over" category just yet.

. Fair enough and sensible. 

IMO the other teams simply won't keep up over the season. 

10 minutes ago, rmreido said:

Raith will not score, all they'll be getting is a large spoonful of sugar 

**** that they don't deserve the sugar! They should take their medicine raw 😉

Big six points available the next few days. Should be capable of six points against Raith. A nice few goals today will instill more confidence for Tuesday night. Nothing other than three points today will do.

If the Dunfermline game is off then a win for us eases the pressure and turns it onto them. 

haveyouheard1874

Was looking at the prices for the Hearts first goal scorer on BET 365

Henderson is 5/2.. where do they get  that from ?? 

Done 5-1 @ 33/1

16 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

Heard rumours of concussion after the Alloa game but hoping they're incorrect 🤞

He was definitely assessed for concussion although I don't know the result.

2 hours ago, AHS51 said:

Dunfermline game might not go ahead, got pitch inspection at midday. Really need to win today to extend that lead!

Pars game is on. Pich inspection passed

2 hours ago, The White Cockade said:

How’s the weather looking?

The better the conditions the more we’ll score I reckon 

I’ll go 4-1

⛸️⛸️ Change of footwear required.   

9 points between now and 5pm next Saturday, no one is catching us. Barring some mad COVID outbreak resulting in a load of 3 0 defeats. 

1 minute ago, Lambo85 said:

4-0 win today with Ginnelly and GMS causing absolute mayhem!!

I admire your optimism that RN will play 2 wingers no matter who out of the 5 we have. Hope I'm wrong though.

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Too expensive to turn on. £6k to use it. 

500k grant.   :mw_rolleyes:   winter won't last all year.    Get it turned on you bunch of scrooges.

57 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Yeah that's usually the difficult bit

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Dia Liom said:

Yeah that's usually the difficult bit

Not been so far. 

I don't see that changing. 

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

I kinda agree,

In the debate of when the league will be won, it's Draws that are killing off our challengers fast. The interesting fact is Dunfermilne having lost only one game are 7point behind and Dundee and Raith who have lost 2 like us are 7 and 12 points behind albeit Raith have two games in hand. It proves it's better to lose one and win one than to go unbeaten with two draws. We seem to be doing well avoiding draws and long may it continue through positive attacking play, win most games and the odd defeat won’t hurt us. I hope this is a lesson we take into the Premier League next season. For too long the fear of losing has outweighed the will to win. Common the Jambo’s let's put on a real positive display today.

The league's won when those ***** we have as officials can no longer influence the outcome I.e promotion), , try and even things up and allow thugs to boot our players all over the park cos we should be able to deal with it.

Edited by Riccarton3

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Just waiting to be told we’ll be ‘surprised’ by the team. 😄

No such surprises this week. It’s almost our strongest 11 bar 1 player. IMO of course.

StevenNaismith

Hearts -1 5/6

Hearts -2 21/10

Those two will take a hammering from me today. We beat their full strength team 3-1 with a team that consisted of probably only 1 player who will start today (Kingsley).

Just now, StevenNaismith said:

Hearts -1 5/6

Hearts -2 21/10

Those two will take a hammering from me today. We beat their full strength team 3-1 with a team that consisted of probably only 1 player who will start today (Kingsley).

Just hope our players don't go into the game thinking it's going to be a cake walk. Need to get the job done and hammer them. 

8 minutes ago, DS98 said:

No such surprises this week. It’s almost our strongest 11 bar 1 player. IMO of course.

Pleased and relieved!!  👍