Theres your ******* medicine

Leveins Battalion

5 hours ago, Zen Jambo said:

I hope he did. I’m not to keen on Peter Grant, I hope nobody is. 

Not keen - I detest the scumbag! 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheBigO

• Pasquale for King

• Weakened Offender

• Rick Sanchez

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Hardly a very mature thing to do

doubt Anne will be too happy 

Considering the circumstances, I personally feel that it was very restrained.

45 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

😴😴😴

1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Who cares about Anne? 

Our Ann loved it. 

adambraejambo
1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Lol have you ever been to a game. People swear at football. Relax mate he had a mask on at the time. 

jamboinglasgow
13 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Just had a look...that medicine comment from paedo lips was made 8 days before Robbie came back. 

It's good to know he was fuming about it at Utd and came back ready to dish it out, and he's only getting started.

I have my fair share of moans about Robbie, especially at yesterday's line up, but there's no question that he's a PHM. And I don't care if he was a blue nose in his younger days. PHM.

Its not to do with McGregors "medicine" comment" it was actually one Peter Grant made after the cup game with Alloa, saying that people trying to blame the pitch or referee  for Hearts losing need to take their medicine and get on with it

Edited by jamboinglasgow

6 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Its not to do with McGregors "medicine" comment" it was actually one Peter Grant made after the cup game with Alloa, saying that people trying to blame the pitch or referee  for Hearts losing need to take their medicine and get on with it

Ah that makes more sense, cheers 👍

Is there a case for getting this painted on the wall in the tunnel at Tynecastle next to Dave Mackay quotes etc 😀

28 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Kinda. Grant's comment was def a reference to the goings on with our expulsion, incl being told to take our medicine by that no mark McGregor. Grant chose his words purposely.

alwaysthereinspirit
17 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

I preferred . run him, he's pish

Boom!! Drop the mic.

That’s a slap to the face on your footballing prowess.

19 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Kinda. Grant's comment was def a reference to the goings on with our expulsion, incl being told to take our medicine by that no mark McGregor. Grant chose his words purposely.

I honestly hope Ross County don't get relegated and that supporters are allowed back in next season just to give McGregor pure hell when he comes to Tynecastle. I really hope we take 10 off them.

5 minutes ago, Libertarian said:

I honestly hope Ross County don't get relegated and that supporters are allowed back in next season just to give McGregor pure hell when he comes to Tynecastle. I really hope we take 10 off them.

Funny thing for me is that my bro in law is a staggie and I've always had a soft spot. Also dealt with their ceo Steven Ferguson before and he's a top bloke (and a secret Jambo!)

Aw that up in smoke. Eff them!

Good. Need to hear more of this from those on the bench and in the stand. 

Its about time that we woke up and realised that we are the most hated club in Scotland. I dont mind that role we just need to start dishing it back now.

Pasquale for King

If you look at the end of the video GF appears to be looking in tje direction of Grant so it would back up what SN has said about who shouted it 😆

StevenNaismith
21 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Funny thing for me is that my bro in law is a staggie and I've always had a soft spot. Also dealt with their ceo Steven Ferguson before and he's a top bloke (and a secret Jambo!)

No secret about it, Fergie has been a Jambo all his life.

3 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Gosh, we should certainly send the coaching staff for etiquette lessons so they can comport themselve more in keeping with your lofty expectations. 

11 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

If you look at the end of the video GF appears to be looking in tje direction of Grant so it would back up what SN has said about who shouted it 😆

...that wasn't the same feed I watched 😡

Pasquale for King
Just now, Rogue Daddy said:

...that wasn't the same feed I watched 😡

I think it was just the guy whose name is at the start of the video. Mines was in the stand too.,

Lord Beni of Gorgie

To be honest,  I thought we were bigger than sledging Alloa.

Had that been the 6th or 7th, perfectly acceptable 

10 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

No secret about it, Fergie has been a Jambo all his life.

Aye but hes a county legend so doesn't shout about it!! Haha. Was very straight that McGregor doesn't speak for the general feeling.

Funny, you get the impression that all those bowling club mentality, nomark, protectionist, stuck in the 70s, lickspittle chairmen really in no way represented their actual clubs, clubs being employees and supporters. They all just took their personal 5 mins in the limelight.

Guest ToqueJambo

If this won't make Neilson doubters give the guy a chance nothing will. Superb stuff. And he says it to Grant's face not through the press.

3 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

If this won't make Neilson doubters give the guy a chance nothing will. Superb stuff. And he says it to Grant's face not through the press.

Indeed, in the many re runs of Alim Ozturk’s great strike at fester rd and the camera pans to Robbie and the coaching staff, well, the passion shown should leave no doubt in anyone’s mind.

14 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Yep in general but you're not taking in to account "being there" and a shitty little club doing all they can to look down their nose at you. I've zero doubt Peter Grant is a total welt too. So, when theyre tucked away, the cool slips a little.

Then the following twitter etc, well that's just life these days and we're just saying "back in yer box".

Personally I'm happy for the club to be making it very very clear we are still angry about last year.

25 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

They all deserve a sledging! Feck the lot of them!

Guest ToqueJambo
26 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Not Alloa Peter Grant. Grant snivelled to the press about Neilson, Neilson had the balls to give it back to him to his face.

Weakened Offender
1 hour ago, indianajones said:

Its about time that we woke up and realised that we are the most hated club in Scotland. 

Really? 

Weakened Offender
54 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

The Neilson doubters aren't big enough to change their minds. 

59 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Happy to give the guy a chance - as for this nonsense. Deary me. 

Sledging Alloa ? 

Just now, Weakened Offender said:

I doubt it. 

If the events of last summer didn't confirm this for you then i really dont know what will.

Clubs and media went full out to do us. 

1 hour ago, TheBigO said:

I don't have any problems with the ordinary supporters. Indeed one of the guys in my office is from Inverness and a Staggies fan with whom I often have a pint with before Hearts play them at Tynecastle. My issue is with that weasel McGregor who enjoyed putting the knife into us last summer. 

highlandjambo3
16 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Good work to whoever shouted it.

I want to see a medicine taking goal celebration before the end of the season.

CE158ED1-31A1-42BD-BB8C-C5AE449D8E5A.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Libertarian said:

I don't have any problems with the ordinary supporters. Indeed one of the guys in my office is from Inverness and a Staggies fan with whom I often have a pint with before Hearts play them at Tynecastle. My issue is with that weasel McGregor who enjoyed putting the knife into us last summer. 

Correct.

I am glad I went to a 0-0 draw in Dingwall on a crappy Wednesday night now last year because it was the 1st and last time I will be in his stadium again 

Weakened Offender
14 minutes ago, indianajones said:

If the events of last summer didn't confirm this for you then i really dont know what will.

Clubs and media went full out to do us. 

I'm not sure clubs voted in the way they did because they hate us. But a few clubs' comments should be remembered for sure. 

Regarding the media, the club needs to stick up for itself a wee bit more. We are too easy a target. 

16 minutes ago, Libertarian said:

Yup, same same, but that means I no longer have any care for the club. If they go tits up, ah well. Made their bed.

Shame. My brother in law (who's a top guy) loses his club, people lose jobs. But frankly if there are some losses which show that our game is goosed and the wind changes direction a bit and it happens to be the ones who put us down, all the better.

Don't love that sentiment, but it's my prevailing one concerning 95% of Scottish clubs now.

Let's not also forget that Ross Co were as good a bet as ourselves to go down. They were certainly my pick.

Medicine though, eh? Let's compare prescriptions in 3 years time, Roy

12 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Yup, same same, but that means I no longer have any care for the club. If they go tits up, ah well. Made their bed.

Shame. My brother in law (who's a top guy) loses his club, people lose jobs. But frankly if there are some losses which show that our game is goosed and the wind changes direction a bit and it happens to be the ones who put us down, all the better.

Don't love that sentiment, but it's my prevailing one concerning 95% of Scottish clubs now.

Let's not also forget that Ross Co were as good a bet as ourselves to go down. They were certainly my pick.

Medicine though, eh? Let's compare prescriptions in 3 years time, Roy

Yes, pretty much where I am. Up until last year I was a firm supporter of Scottish football but I couldn't care less now if the whole game here goes belly up as long as HMFC prosper. 

AlphonseCapone
3 hours ago, Barack said:

It got its bites then, I see.

Poor, JKB. Very, very poor.

Yup. When you see a trumpet you don't have to play it folks. 

3 hours ago, Riccarton3 said:

I preferred . run him, he's pish

:laugh:

Never noticed that, that's a belter. Boys sitting on his arse watching him score after being called pish 😆

I'm definitely not one to hold grudges, life too short etc., and feel, in general, what goes around comes around.  Thought the events of last season were truly disgraceful but to constantly remind myself of who said or did what against us seems tiresome so I won't try.  

That being said, if over the next few years any spfl clubs go to the wall, and I see they were ones that voted for the curtailment of the league or against reconstruction, I will have celebrate in my own small way.  Would never have said that before - not even the with the huns - as I'd feel too bad for the fans.  Not sure how I'll feel in 5 years but don't see my view changing.

2 minutes ago, Libertarian said:

Yes, pretty much where I am. Up until last year I was a firm supporter of Scottish football but I couldn't care less now if the whole game here goes belly up as long as HMFC prosper. 

This is how I feel as well about Scottish football only thing that interests me now is winning the league with as many points as possible

ONLY HEARTS