• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• pointon

• Pasquale for King

• Boris5115

Top Posters In This Topic

All about finding the right people. By all accounts Budge was determined to sort out the mess last January, but other than Boyce we wasted money on risky signings like Langer and Avdijaj. Hope savage knows what he’s doing.

Stupid thread title btw which detracts from the underlying point which is valid

• davemclaren changed the title to Time to open the purse Ann
Fitzroy Pointon

If I was the owner the last thing I would be doing was handing over money that will be spunked on more shite. 

Do you trust Neilson to spend more?

Frear, Roberts and Popescu were all available today and none of them started when guys like Berra and Walker are absolutely shite.

Letting Robbie potentially waste even more money is risky. I guess we have to though.

Yep open the purse and pay that chancer of a manager off 

I wouldn’t trust RN with any more money. Showing he has zero idea of a decent player

1 minute ago, cosanostra said:

Frear, Roberts and Popescu were all available today and none of them started when guys like Berra and Walker are absolutely shite.

Letting Robbie potentially waste even more money is risky. I guess we have to though.

We’re not going to sack him 5 points clear in the league. 

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

We’re not going to sack him 5 points clear in the league. 

I didn't suggest that we should.

She has consistently allowed managers to invest in the team. But the money has largely been wasted. Hoped that would have stopped with Robbie’s return but it doesn’t look like it.

7 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

I fear the above as well.

We got rid of Stendel quick enough.

Just now, davemclaren said:

Well he’ll be spending any money this window then. 

That's why i said it was risky but something we probably have to live with.

Hoping the new DoF has some ideas because Robbie's signings are as bad as Levein's.

1 minute ago, jt_bob said:

Pant Wetters out in force tonight!

Under cover hibbies out in force aswell. Robbie has failed in our two biggest away games so far this season. That is fact not pant wetting. 

10 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

If I was the owner the last thing I would be doing was handing over money that will be spunked on more shite. 

This in spades. 

Kennedy Bakircioglu

I trust Robbie to get it right in January or the summer. Frear, Popescu, Roberts were all signed in haste, given the low number of available options and uncertainty of league position and starting date. 

A defender, a midfielder and a striker (all with the ability to run and turn at speed/pace!) would be nice. Defender, then midfielder, then striker in order of priority. 

Calm doon FFS. No Smith, Soapy, Gino or Boycie and we don't need to go to Dens again. Had the ref dealt with the shocker on Naisy properly we would have won at a canter. And we have a couple of signings on the way.

3 minutes ago, jt_bob said:

Pant Wetters out in force tonight!

Wow, just wow.

If this was one bad result you could call people pant wetters.

We’re in a division where we have at least treble or quadruple the budget of most clubs yet our performances away from home have been pretty poor. We’ve been rinsed by Dunfermline and Dundee and struggled at Arbroath. 

A week on Tuesday is massive especially since we are back on the awful plastic pitch at Alloa and have trips to Kirkcaldy and Inverness shortly.

We keep playing like this away from home and promotion isn’t the certainty most people think it will be

1 minute ago, credit card said:

Calm doon FFS. No Smith, Soapy, Gino or Boycie and we don't need to go to Dens again. Had the ref dealt with the shocker on Naisy properly we would have won at a canter. And we have a couple of signings on the way.

Tell me how you saw the first 15 mins of game? 

bringonthesevco
5 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

Wow, just wow.

If this was one bad result you could call people pant wetters.

We’re in a division where we have at least treble or quadruple the budget of most clubs yet our performances away from home have been pretty poor. We’ve been rinsed by Dunfermline and Dundee and struggled at Arbroath. 

A week on Tuesday is massive especially since we are back on the awful plastic pitch at Alloa and have trips to Kirkcaldy and Inverness shortly.

We keep playing like this away from home and promotion isn’t the certainty most people think it will be

And the worst of them all Alloa ...

11 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

That's why i said it was risky but something we probably have to live with.

Hoping the new DoF has some ideas because Robbie's signings are as bad as Levein's.

If the DoF isn’t heavily involved ( given his reputation ) it will be a big mistake. 

11 minutes ago, pointon said:

Out where they think that result is acceptable or our performances away from Tynecastle 

Find one post that has suggested tonight was acceptable. 

The same as you. We were pants. Take any 4 players that were in for those 4 out and there's the answer why.

We are not good enough or have enough application with the players we've got to win every game in this league. That is obvious from all our away performances. At least Frear and Roberts were not on show or it could have been worse.

However we are better than the rest of the teams in this league over 27 games....just. 

Rick Sanchez
15 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

Under cover hibbies out in force aswell. Robbie has failed in our two biggest away games so far this season. That is fact not pant wetting. 

I was basically called a Hibby for shitting it from Dundee when I said I wasn't confident. Shitebag so I was.

I was shitting myself from our ****ing players!

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Sober, sadly. 

We are sitting top of the league dave, this was a chance to give young players, a chance this season to prove themselves. 

I seen more from Henderson and Irving when they came on. 

Even though we are top, i don't see much improvement. 

lost in space
2 minutes ago, credit card said:

The same as you. We were pants. Take any 4 players that were in for those 4 out and there's the answer why.

We are not good enough or have enough application with the players we've got to win every game in this league. That is obvious from all our away performances. At least Frear and Roberts were not on show or it could have been worse.

However we are better than the rest of the teams in this league over 27 games....just. 

Better than dundee with Adam in the team? I dont think they are. Also, Mcpake is better than Neilson - but then again almost everybody is.

wattie exploited

alloa ,   Dunfermline ,now Dundee all pathetic 45 min performances   totally no where good enough getting out fought by shit like these teams Robbie needs to fix out his tactics as well brutal 

the players are lucky there are no supporters in the ground as they would hear  loads of abuse coming there way end off !!!!!!!!!!!:rifle:

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

We are sitting top of the league dave, this was a chance to give young players, a chance this season to prove themselves. 

I seen more from Henderson and Irving when they came on. 

Even though we are top, i don't see much improvement. 

Henderson injected a bit of pace and aggression but still not convinced by him. 

1 minute ago, lost in space said:

Better than dundee with Adam in the team? I dont think they are. Also, Mcpake is better than Neilson - but then again almost everybody is.

Yes. With Smith, Soapy, Gino and Boycie in we would have wiped the floor with them. What league has McPake won that included Hibs and Rangers?

Just now, wattie exploited said:

alloa ,   Dunfermline ,now Dundee all pathetic 45 min performances   totally no where good enough getting out fought by shit like these teams Robbie needs to fix out his tactics as well brutal 

the players are lucky there are no supporters in the ground as they would hear  loads of abuse coming there way end off !!!!!!!!!!!:rifle:

Neilson will not change. He does the same thing and never learns from it. Negative from the start then end up chasing your arse and guess what it's all too late. 

Just now, davemclaren said:

Henderson injected a bit of pace and aggression but still not convinced by him. 

He needs game time and trust.