Time to open the purse Ann

pointon

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Henderson injected a bit of pace and aggression but still not convinced by him. 

Henderson is not good enough. How many times has he been loaned out. 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• pointon

• Pasquale for King

• Boris5115

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

he should have had more game time by now. I’m undecided but deserves a shot more than frear and Roberts 

wattie exploited
1 minute ago, Boris5115 said:

Neilson will not change. He does the same thing and never learns from it. Negative from the start then end up chasing your arse and guess what it's all too late. 

would take stendal back tomorrow as at least he played attacking football not the shit that was displayed tonight :rifle:

Bazzas right boot

Nah, save the money until next season, despite 2 away defeats, we'll win the league with a lot to spare.

Just now, Newton51 said:

he should have had more game time by now. I’m undecided but deserves a shot more than frear and Roberts 

I still think there might be a footballer in Roberts, not sure what is in Frear though. 

38 minutes ago, Stone1992 said:

Don’t see how this is relevant to this thread or my reply 

36 minutes ago, 1874jrs said:

Need to get rid off a few chancers as well as  signing some quality. Easier said than  done 

35 minutes ago, 1874jrs said:

Ann doesn't  kick a ball

31 minutes ago, jt_bob said:

Pant Wetters out in force tonight!

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I still think there might be a footballer in Roberts, not sure what is in Frear though. 

I think you’re dreaming 

lost in space
5 minutes ago, credit card said:

Yes. With Smith, Soapy, Gino and Boycie in we would have wiped the floor with them. What league has McPake won that included Hibs and Rangers?

That was "then" - this is now. Neilson does not learn from his mistakes. AGAIN, we lose to a team who show a desire to win.

5 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

would take stendal back tomorrow as at least he played attacking football not the shit that was displayed tonight :rifle:

Stendel never convinced me to be fair. Did he deserve longer. Maybe he did some would say. I did witness a similar performance under Stendel against St Midden when a win would have kept us up. 

Desire comes from the heart. That's the players not the manager.

Having 4 deffo first team starters out he had to play who he did have available (assuming he's finally worked out like us that Frear and Roberts definitely don't have desire so were benched).

Robbie isn't the be all and end all but I can't see why you think McPake is better. Before the league started I would have taken being 5 ahead at this stage.

Rocky jamboa

Budge should hand over to FOH ASAP. She's been the one constant in us being garbage over the past 4 seasons and now into a 5th season, where we're hardly setting the heather on fire. 

It's been mistake after mistake.  Any money we spend in January will be on more garbage signings, judging by our record over the past 5 seasons. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Paulp74 said:

Budge should hand over to FOH ASAP. She's been the one constant in us being garbage over the past 4 seasons and now into a 5th season, where we're hardly setting the heather on fire. 

It's been mistake after mistake.  Any money we spend in January will be on more garbage signings, judging by our record over the past 5 seasons. 

Glaekit Ann will be here for a while longer I’m afraid

4 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

I think the kitman has been here just as long. 

Pasquale for King

Time to **** off and let someone who knows how to run a football club. 
Just another wee while to give the family another lucrative contract to build a new academy. 

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Glaekit Ann will be here for a while longer I’m afraid

Indeed. Surrounded herself with yes men and the new FoH nodding dogs. 

11 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

Correct.  But they are the Robbie Neilson of fan owners.  Shitebags too no questions asked, just happy to be kicking about getting a wee biscuit from Ann.  Bet Wallace blames the ref for this evening too.  charlatans .

Pasquale for King
27 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

Henderson is not good enough. How many times has he been loaned out. 

I don’t think he’s been out on loan. But I don’t think he’s going to make it as you say. 

1 hour ago, merseyjambo said:

Yep open the purse and pay that chancer of a manager off 

I wouldn’t trust RN with any more money. Showing he has zero idea of a decent player

100% correct.

9 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Correct.  But they are the Robbie Neilson of fan owners.  Shitebags too no questions asked, just happy to be kicking about getting a wee biscuit from Ann.  Bet Wallace blames the ref for this evening too.  charlatans .

Why don't you put yourself forward for election and ask the questions you want to then?

Just a suggestion.

5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I don’t think he’s been out on loan. But I don’t think he’s going to make it as you say. 

Spent the 18/19 season on loan at Montrose. 

Agree that he is unlikely to make it at Hearts. Not clear enough what he brings to the team, other than a vague hope that his pace as a sub will trouble tiring teams. As we saw tonight, lacks end product. 

15 minutes ago, airthjambo said:

Why don't you put yourself forward for election and ask the questions you want to then?

Just a suggestion.

That the equivalent of by the club or say nothing?  The elections are set up for yes men. 

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Spent the 18/19 season on loan at Montrose. 

Agree that he is unlikely to make it at Hearts. Not clear enough what he brings to the team, other than a vague hope that his pace as a sub will trouble tiring teams. As we saw tonight, lacks end product. 

I couldn’t find anything 🙈
He’s quick but what’s his position? Stendel liked him and wanted him to run with it from maybe an old fashioned inside forward position. 
He did do a bit more than Lee/Halliday/Walker etc tonight. 
Another one that hasn’t had the right coaching to push him on. 
He did well in the touch and pass drill they showed in the documentary. 

Just now, Last Laff said:

That the equivalent of by the club or say nothing?  The elections are set up for yes men. 

How are they set up that way?

Just now, davemclaren said:

How are they set up that way?

Just like voting system.  There's no chance of anyone but Wallace or pals being elected as board member.  No questions are ever asked about anything either.

Ann says she's staying in charge and that's that.  People scared if she's not in charge Anderson won't fund our losses. 

3 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Just like voting system.  There's no chance of anyone but Wallace or pals being elected as board member.  No questions are ever asked about anything either.

Ann says she's staying in charge and that's that.  People scared if she's not in charge Anderson won't fund our losses. 

No idea what you mean re the voting system. 

Isn't this a job for the new Sporting Director? identify signings who will improve the team, and empty out the shite.

It wont be solely down to RN.

5 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

I believe we all have the opportunity to stand for election to the FOH board, don't know the exact criteria, but sure yes man isn't stipulated.

wattie exploited
1 hour ago, Boris5115 said:

Stendel never convinced me to be fair. Did he deserve longer. Maybe he did some would say. I did witness a similar performance under Stendel against St Midden when a win would have kept us up. 

the st midden  game we were poor but if he was given more time i am sure he is a better manager than neilson 100 %

2 hours ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Can't fault Budge in terms of giving managers financial support. What they are doing with it is the problem.

Exactly. 

Celtic squandered £5m on a goalkeeper who is hopeless apparently.

Spending money wisely is not so easy.  JJ was great at it but that was over 20 years ago.

1 minute ago, Kiwidoug said:

Spending money wisely is not so easy.  JJ was great at it but that was over 20 years ago.

JJ wasted quite a bit of the smg money to be fair. 

1 hour ago, Last Laff said:

Ann says she's staying in charge and that's that.  People scared if she's not in charge Anderson won't fund our losses

This. 

2 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Surely we've got money to invest and there should be bargains to be had.

Where does one start with the clubs financial state this season ?

Just now, JimmyCant said:

Where does one start with the clubs financial state this season ?

I thought it was looking fairly chirpy with the various sources of income pouring in.  A lot better than most but perhaps I'm wrong.

50 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Gordan Petric, Fitzroy Simpson ?

8 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Henderson will never be good enough to play regularly in the first team at Hearts. He is not a ‘kid’ and simply not good enough. He needs to go asap along with many others.

Leveins Battalion

Persevering with guys like Wighton and Henderson have contributed to the mess we are in.

From Bauld to Ford,Robertson to De Vries then these 2 ,simply disgraceful.

8 hours ago, Chuck Berry said:

Isn't this a job for the new Sporting Director? identify signings who will improve the team, and empty out the shite.

It wont be solely down to RN.

Exactly. Funny how a lot of our supporters aren't aware of this. 

Ainsley Harriott
10 hours ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Can't fault Budge in terms of giving managers financial support. What they are doing with it is the problem.

Exactly the purse has been open plenty but we spaff money on utter shite most of the time. Hoping Savage will improve things 

10 hours ago, davemclaren said:

We’re not going to sack him 5 points clear in the league. 

And we probably shouldn’t, buy he should not have been appointed n the first place. 

8 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

I am not sure that JJ was, as much as I love the guy.  

12 hours ago, merseyjambo said:

Yep open the purse and pay that chancer of a manager off 

I wouldn’t trust RN with any more money. Showing he has zero idea of a decent player

Why is he getting the blame when we've had John Murray failing at recruitment consistently for years, well before Robbie returned...? 

1 hour ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Exactly the purse has been open plenty but we spaff money on utter shite most of the time. Hoping Savage will improve things 

Indeed. Any time we buy pace, they are not footballers and any time we buy footballers they have no pace.

1 minute ago, Spellczech said:

Why is he getting the blame when we've had John Murray failing at recruitment consistently for years, well before Robbie returned...? 

I’ve said for a long time Murray should be punted but Come on signings like Sammon, Frear, Oshinawa, Roberts etc don't exactly inspire confidence in his decision making when it comes to players

Diadora Van Basten
12 hours ago, davemclaren said:

The chance at the end summed us up good touch just needed to square it for a tap in but a lack of awareness and intelligence allowed the keeper to make an easy block.