• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stephane Grappelli

• tian447

• Bazzas right boot

• Morgan

3 hours ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

Says the poster who won't back up any of his unfounded claims against me. That's a bit rich.

Do you just repeat back to the other person what they've already said?  This isn't the school playground although sometimes it may seem that way.

Anyway, as I said it was more of an observation than anything else, a rhetorical question. Why it seems to have got under your skin so much is anyone's guess.

Ah, okay, so you do just talk pish all the time.  Thanks for confirming without a doubt.

Embarrassing :rofl: 

Stephane Grappelli
21 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Ah, okay, so you do just talk pish all the time.  Thanks for confirming without a doubt.

Embarrassing :rofl: 

I said earlier you had the mindset of a typical Celtic supporter but there's a definite Donald J Trump vibe coming through as well. 

Good luck to you though and don't let anyone try to change you. You do you.

Stephane Grappelli

I take it all back. So proud of all of our brave boys out there.

When I was annoyed about the Dundee game someone rightly pointed out that I can't expect us to win every game 5-0.  I don't think I've ever expected that to be honest but I do expect us to be able to see off Championship teams more often than not, especially at home. How unrealistic and arrogant of me!

Given that only the Ugly Sisters, and possibly Aberdeen, have a bigger budget than us, it would be interesting to hear what people think are reasonable expectations. 

9 minutes ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

When I was annoyed about the Dundee game someone rightly pointed out that I can't expect us to win every game 5-0.  I don't think I've ever expected that to be honest but I do expect us to be able to see off Championship teams more often than not, especially at home. How unrealistic and arrogant of me!

Given that only the Ugly Sisters, and possibly Aberdeen, have a bigger budget than us, it would be interesting to hear what people think are reasonable expectations. 

We have seen them off more often than not. Doesn’t excuse today though. 

Stephane Grappelli
3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

This thread will go well this evening.

We are garbage mate.

2 minutes ago, Breaking h1b5 said:

Proud to be a jambo always. Not proud of how we are run taking our hard earned cash. 

Exactly. Some folk can't tell the difference. Always proud of being a Jambo but not proud of the on field side of things currently.

5 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

We have seen them off more often than not. Doesn’t excuse today though. 

Exactly chief.

20 minutes ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

Get a grip chief.  We've just pulled two goals back after nearly going four down.  This team has character 

Stephane Grappelli
5 minutes ago, Morgan said:

And that’s the crucial bit.  👍

Would be great if we had players and a coach with a bit of pride.

2 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Get a grip chief.  We've just pulled two goals back after nearly going four down.  This team has character 

Great post mate, that made me laugh.

• 2 months later...
Jeffros Furios
5 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

Folk still defending them...

:bwcornette:

Just the usual bunch of LOSERS 

AC Mallin_51

3 months after being 2 penalty kicks away from winning the cup we crash out to a non league side. This is the lowest of the low. Lower than the 5-0 v livi, lower than getting beat off peterhead. This is thee absolute worst and it’s completely undefendable. Clear at the top or not Robbie is clearly not the answer. God forbid what will happen to us next season 

McGlynn The Money
27 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Just the usual bunch of LOSERS 

Exactly. The "he was brought in to get promotion" brigade.

50 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

Folk still defending them...

:bwcornette:

Good bump.  👍

Anyone that attempts to defend Hearts tonight is at the wind up.

On 23/01/2021 at 16:48, Breaking h1b5 said:

Proud to be a jambo always. Not proud of how we are run taking our hard earned cash. 

Exactly! 

4 hours ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

3 months after being 2 penalty kicks away from winning the cup we crash out to a non league side. This is the lowest of the low. Lower than the 5-0 v livi, lower than getting beat off peterhead. This is thee absolute worst and it’s completely undefendable. Clear at the top or not Robbie is clearly not the answer. God forbid what will happen to us next season 

This is lower than the 1-0 home lose to Forfar in the Scottish cup