Naisy - No case to answer ( edited )

Gorgie Boot boy

Gorgie Boot boy
2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

:pleasing:

Shame he never did it harder in that case. 😁

Blew out of all proportions by the looks of it.

Not allowed to encourage violence mate.

Lucky boy but suspect that it's because if they had, they would also need to look at Brown's tirade after their third goal and his attack on Hearts players after the game.

WoolfordsHearts

Wee coconut heid will be raging.😂

Running about his big house with his sellick training kit on,kicking holes in doors.

🖕broony

Former English Premier referee Mark Halsey reviewed the footage and believes Naismith “knew what he was doing” and that the Scotland international had gotten away with one.

Feck off and what was his opinion of that **** Brown, who was at it throughout the game. 

Hackney Hearts
25 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

I don't think it's good enough to put inverted commas around the word stamp in the headline. If he was cleared, or even if there wasn't sufficient evidence, then the word shouldn't be there. In the article it says 'stood on', which is fair enough as that can be accidental.

Gorgie Boot boy
3 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

I don't think it's good enough to put inverted commas around the word stamp in the headline. If he was cleared, or even if there wasn't sufficient evidence, then the word shouldn't be there. In the article it says 'stood on', which is fair enough as that can be accidental.

They are mixers mate, that what they do.

3 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

He's gonna step on you again

He's gona step on You.

23 minutes ago, Des' Dad said:

Lucky boy but suspect that it's because if they had, they would also need to look at Brown's tirade after their third goal and his attack on Hearts players after the game.

Most definitely not cited as Brown would have been cited too.

We cant gave the Celtic captain possibly banned for a Glasgow derby.

Seymour M Hersh
25 minutes ago, Des' Dad said:

In any normal league that might be true but this is the football backwater known as Scotland so any Brown discretions would be quickly swept under the carpet. 

26 minutes ago, WoolfordsHearts said:

Wee coconut heid will be raging.😂

Running about his big house with his sellick training kit on,kicking holes in doors.

🖕broony

He is nothing but a bully,no time for them.

Gorgie Boot boy
Just now, Tazio said:

You have to be charged to be cleared I’d say. 

That is what i was thinking, blown out of proportions by others.

For the banter.

Although about 30 players were booked and a few were on the edge, I thought overall game was played in a good spirit.

My biggest surprise was Halliday didn't crock anyone early on. 

Anyway Brown deserves everything he gets. 

4 minutes ago, R1874 said:

Any word on the assistant ref that missed the goal and/or handball? Shouldn’t ref again. Clown

I have reflected if we were in a better position with a penalty and red card with no goal line technology.

But without VAR there is no way the officials would have given that. In fact they didn't with around 6 seconds until Beaton got the signal. Officials were playing on.

So actually Compliance Officer should be giving Christie a one match ban. 

Very glad that nothing's come of this as at the time I thought that Naesmith was lucky and could easily have been red carded. If it was the other way round we would all have been shouting for a red for Broony. Not that I think that what he did was particularly bad but it doesn't have to be bad to be red carded these days.

Frank Sidebottom

Quite baffled as to why Mark Halsey was asked to review and comment on the incident.  Would he have been asked if Brown had been the alleged perpetrator ?

Similarly with Commons, is it not enough for them that they won the cup?

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

I have reflected if we were in a better position with a penalty and red card with no goal line technology.

But without VAR there is no way the officials would have given that. In fact they didn't with around 6 seconds until Beaton got the signal. Officials were playing on.

So actually Compliance Officer should be giving Christie a one match ban. 

They should’ve given Newell a two game ban for conning an official in the semi but they didn’t. It only happens if the press or Sportscene make a fuss. 

queensferryjambo

Naisy is innocent, the guys a saint 😇

Just for the record why was Naismith booked in the game. I couldn't work it out, looked like he was booked for being pushed about by the keeper and Brown on the goal line.

When Brown fell down screaming that Naismith had hit him in the face was one of the most embarrassing things I have ever seen in football. Though Brown was meant to be some tough guy - Naismith just laughed at the cheat.

Bazzas right boot
23 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

It was accidental. If he meant it he'd have stamped his face off. 

It was, when he means it he does it properly - see last tine😂

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Frank Sidebottom said:

Quite baffled as to why Mark Halsey was asked to review and comment on the incident.  Would he have been asked if Brown had been the alleged perpetrator ?

Similarly with Commons, is it not enough for them that they won the cup?

He said in the article he had reffed  Naismith before, they’re not supposed have any bias from former games in how they deal with any player. 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

Naisy is innocent, the guys a saint 😇

Just for the record why was Naismith booked in the game. I couldn't work it out, looked like he was booked for being pushed about by the keeper and Brown on the goal line.

When Brown fell down screaming that Naismith had hit him in the face was one of the most embarrassing things I have ever seen in football. Though Brown was meant to be some tough guy - Naismith just laughed at the cheat.

It’s the biggest myth in the game that’s he’s a hard man, he’s never went into a 50/50 in his life. It’s all kicks from behind or the side, like he did early on with Naismith, or his assault on Cochrane. What kind of a ***** shaves his hair off to look hard 😆😂

• davemclaren changed the title to Naisy - No case to answer ( edited )
Footballfirst
1 hour ago, Riccarton3 said:

He's gonna step on you again

Good song.  I like the original John Kongos version much better than the Happy Mondays "Step on" version.

Edited by Footballfirst

'Stamp'.

They really are a shower of pricks. 

Mind McNultys assault on Clare at Easter Road? Dont remember that getting much attention. 

14 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

It’s the biggest myth in the game that’s he’s a hard man, he’s never went into a 50/50 in his life. It’s all kicks from behind or the side, like he did early on with Naismith, or his assault on Cochrane. What kind of a ***** shaves his hair off to look hard 😆😂

Craig Wighton ?😂

WoolfordsHearts
13 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

Naisy lives rent free inside Brown's head

I genuinely think Hearts in general are rattling about in that dome of his rent free.

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, merrymac said:

Craig Wighton ?😂

I should’ve said and fails too 😆

Naismith seems to be the inspiration behind guys shaving their head, if his programme notes for the final are to be believed 😂

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

I should’ve said and fails too 😆

Naismith seems to be the inspiration behind guys shaving their head, if his programme notes for the final are to be believed 😂

Ha ha kinda works for Craig, Broonaldo just looks like a hard boiled egg

1 hour ago, Des' Dad said:

👍  100%

Malinga the Swinga
17 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

Naismith was fortunate that this went unnoticed on Sunday and he's lucky it's went unpunished now. 

Actually, you are totally wrong. Naismith did nothing wrong as has been proven now. 

6 minutes ago, WoolfordsHearts said:

I genuinely think Hearts in general are rattling about in that dome of his rent free.

Plenty fresh air and room-to-roam in there.   :icon14:

Just now, Cruyff said:

That's because he's going baldy. No point in stringing out the inevitable. 🤷

Actually makes him look hard though so win win, unlike hard boiled egg heid

Just now, merrymac said:

Actually makes him look hard though so win win, unlike hard boiled egg heid

Scott Broons just a big glakit muppet who wouldn't say boo to a goose outside a football pitch. 

5 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Brown thinks he’s a tough guy. Players like Ally Mauchlen would have had him greeting like a wee lassie. 

He is a crayon-munching pretend hard man. Nothing else.

6 minutes ago, merrymac said:

Ha ha kinda works for Craig, Broonaldo just looks like a hard boiled egg

More like a misshapen potato, in one of the supermarket "ugly veg" bags, I'd have said.

19 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Good song.  I like the original John Kongos version much better than the Happy Mondays "Step on" version.

Showing your age. 😄

1 minute ago, Auld Reekin' said:

More like a misshapen potato, in one of the supermarket "ugly veg" bags, I'd have said.

Yeh maybe an egg is too smooth, something that certainly couldn't be levelled at Broon

manaliveits105
21 minutes ago, indianajones said:

'Stamp'.

They really are a shower of pricks. 

Mind McNultys assault on Clare at Easter Road? Dont remember that getting much attention. 

Did he no have a bet on himself to get booked in that game ?

queensferryjambo
40 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

What kind of a ***** shaves his hair off to look hard 😆😂

I thought it was because he had lice.........

5 minutes ago, merrymac said:

Yeh maybe an egg is too smooth, something that certainly couldn't be levelled at Broon

Scott "Piltdown" Brown Woman's shock after spotting phallic-shaped sweet potato | Daily Mail Online

A strangely-shaped potato: Scott Brown - Player profile 20/21 | Transfermarkt