Naisy - No case to answer ( edited )

Gorgie Boot boy

1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

It was accidental. If he meant it he'd have stamped his face off. 

To be fair,I think someone beat him to it. His mum probably would've preferred to bring up the placenta. Defo would've been less embarrassing at mothers and toddlers.

Edited by TypoonJambo

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

Scott "Piltdown" Brown Woman's shock after spotting phallic-shaped sweet potato | Daily Mail Online

A strangely-shaped potato: Scott Brown - Player profile 20/21 | Transfermarkt

Has anyone ever seen him with his mouth CLOSED? 

Ever?

47 minutes ago, Longbaws said:

He is a crayon-munching pretend hard man. Nothing else.

He runs about with Kevin Thompson, another who fancies himself as a hard man.  I grew up with Kevin, he was always a cheeky wee shite but couldn't fight sleep.

2 hours ago, Marvin said:

Feck off and what was his opinion of that **** Brown, who was at it throughout the game. 

Absolutely, it was embarrassing the corner kick where Naismith was booked, you saw Brown wrestling with him, Naismith pushed him off and Brown dived to try and get Beaton to red card Naismith. Then all the stuff at the end. Brown is a total scumbag and bad professional, but in Scottish footballs goldfish bowl he gets away with everything.

Fact is Naisy sets out to wind Broon up every game, and it works every game. Reason: Steven Naismith has played against top player all his life, he knows what he can get away with, and he knows who's stupid enough to take the bait. Broon only knows one thing, he plays for ra Tic and he's pretty well untouchable in the Scottish game. He's a big fish in a small pool while Naismith has been a big fish in a big pool. One of them is a smart and decent  bloke  and the other is a nasty thicko.

No prizes. 

1 hour ago, queensferryjambo said:

Naisy is innocent, the guys a saint 😇

Just for the record why was Naismith booked in the game. I couldn't work it out, looked like he was booked for being pushed about by the keeper and Brown on the goal line.

When Brown fell down screaming that Naismith had hit him in the face was one of the most embarrassing things I have ever seen in football. Though Brown was meant to be some tough guy - Naismith just laughed at the cheat.

Brown is as tough as shite. 

In a real confrontation he would run away greeting his eyes out. 

of the highest order. 

Just now, Robbo-Jambo said:

Brown is as tough as shite. 

In a real confrontation he would run away greeting his eyes out. 

It would've been a joy to see Bruno go up against Brown, the big Italian mad man would've had him in row Z in the first 5 minutes, a Chuck Berry on Paul Wright moment!

53 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

To be fair,I think someone beat him to it. His mum probably would've preferred to bring up the placenta. Defo would've been less embarrassing at mothers and toddlers.

:lol:

1 hour ago, TypoonJambo said:

😂

Scott Brown is never a hard man he is a COWARD. Hardmen include our Dave Mackay, John Cummings,John Greig and Billie McNeill etc.

He is a pathetic individual proected by weak governing bodies SFA/SPFL take note

SectionDJambo
6 minutes ago, ollie2004 said:

Scott Brown is never a hard man he is a COWARD. Hardmen include our Dave Mackay, John Cummings,John Greig and Billie McNeill etc.

He is a pathetic individual proected by weak governing bodies SFA/SPFL take note

Also idolised by the Scottish sports media. A thug with no class and never left his comfort zone to test himself at a higher standard. Only has cheap medals to show for his career, won at a club with so much financial advantage over the rest of the Scottish clubs.

Financial advantage , ironically , the very complaint, and excuse, Celtic have had when they came up short in Europe over many years. This season, though, they were beaten by, in European terms, ordinary clubs. 
The national team have improved greatly with him out of the team. No coincidence.

1 hour ago, queensferryjambo said:

image.png.b00fd328745fa122cd3fc7116bd568c4.png

Embarrassing and pathetic attempt to cheat and get Naismith sent off. 

missed the press witch hunt to get him punished for the pathetic play acting by Brown. The ex English ref must have had an opinion on this as well, surely?

1 hour ago, sac said:

Swaggers about like he’s got three rolls of carpet under each arm, if your going to act the hard man you better be prepared to take it as well.

How he’s survived not being snapped in half is baffling.  Days gone by (80’s) he would never of survived. 

6 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Scott Broons just a big glakit muppet who wouldn't say boo to a goose outside a football pitch. 

Broonie hit every branch of the ugly tree when he fell out of it!

4 hours ago, Thomaso said:

Broonie hit every branch of the ugly tree when he fell out of it!

He was that ugly when he was a wean. His Maw put blinds on his pram. 

13 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

I have reflected if we were in a better position with a penalty and red card with no goal line technology.

But without VAR there is no way the officials would have given that. In fact they didn't with around 6 seconds until Beaton got the signal. Officials were playing on.

So actually Compliance Officer should be giving Christie a one match ban. 

They were playing on so, not only did Beaton and linesman not give the goal, they ",never saw" the handball.

And some think Beaton had a good game.

PS In England it's  instantaneous, yet look at the delay with Beaton.  The "Are you absolutely sure?  No  really, are you positive. "

Reply, "Sorry, we've tried to adjust the damned thing but the ball was so far over."

I’m no Scott Brown lover at all the man lacks any class or dignity. A man who tries his best to get a fellow professional sent off ( Morelos ) he is a total wind up merchant but that said I think Naismith is a lucky man tbh I think he knew exactly what he was doing.not exactly a role model for younger players is he ? 

1 hour ago, colinmaroon said:

They were playing on so, not only did Beaton and linesman not give the goal, they ",never saw" the handball.

And some think Beaton had a good game.

PS In England it's  instantaneous, yet look at the delay with Beaton.  The "Are you absolutely sure?  No  really, are you positive. "

Reply, "Sorry, we've tried to adjust the damned thing but the ball was so far over."

Is a deliberate hardball in that situation not a straight red? Why was Christine's swipe just ignored?

Don't bother, I know the answer.

3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

He was that ugly when he was a wean. His Maw put blinds on his pram. 

🤔😂🤣

Byyy The Light
13 hours ago, upgotheheads said:

Fact is Naisy sets out to wind Broon up every game, and it works every game. Reason: Steven Naismith has played against top player all his life, he knows what he can get away with, and he knows who's stupid enough to take the bait. Broon only knows one thing, he plays for ra Tic and he's pretty well untouchable in the Scottish game. He's a big fish in a small pool while Naismith has been a big fish in a big pool. One of them is a smart and decent  bloke  and the other is a nasty thicko.

No prizes. 

In my opinion Brown was only selected for 1 reason and that was to stop Naismith running the game with his mouth. He’s brilliant at it and like it or not so is Brown.  

They were at it all game, some shady stuff going on but personally I love to see it.

You can tell by Brown’s reaction that a lot has gone on through the match, subtle stuff we’ll never hear about.

Just wish the outcome had been different. So so close to a Naismith masterclass. 

12 minutes ago, Byyy The Light said:

In my opinion Brown was only selected for 1 reason and that was to stop Naismith running the game with his mouth. He’s brilliant at it and like it or not so is Brown.  

They were at it all game, some shady stuff going on but personally I love to see it.

You can tell by Brown’s reaction that a lot has gone on through the match, subtle stuff we’ll never hear about.

Just wish the outcome had been different. So so close to a Naismith masterclass. 

They are both players opposition fans hate but their own fans, generally, love. 

13 hours ago, sac said:

Swaggers about like he’s got three rolls of carpet under each arm, if your going to act the hard man you better be prepared to take it as well.

I would love to be able to have seen Pasquale Bruno deal with Broonaldo.

1 hour ago, Byyy The Light said:

A big part of the reason we got back into the game IMO was Brown getting distracted with his personal battles. There was a point Brown came out of position to have a laugh at someone, might have been Halliday, 10 seconds later were attacking the gap he left. Brown is a weak link in that team. He’s been giving the ball away and having folk run by him for 3 years now, but a steely stare and a sly kick seemingly masks all that. Just wind him up and watch him go. He’s a thug but not a very clever thug. Not as clever as our thug that’s for sure.

Edited by JimmyCant

14 hours ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

IE5BsT5.png

THE post of the day......brilliant....and true!  Not sure I'd put him as far up as no 3 however!

5 hours ago, Byyy The Light said:

that is spot on, imagine the seething that would have gone on if penalties went our way. Orgasmic

6 hours ago, Nessjambo67 said:

I’m no Scott Brown lover at all the man lacks any class or dignity. A man who tries his best to get a fellow professional sent off ( Morelos ) he is a total wind up merchant but that said I think Naismith is a lucky man tbh I think he knew exactly what he was doing.not exactly a role model for younger players is he ? 

Naismith isn’t a role model? 🙈🙈🙈 daftest comment iv ever read on here. Thats is some serious competition you’ve beaten there too , wear the crown with pride

Maybe the intention of the original 'nadgers stamp' was to prevent further reproduction of future Scott Broons from being produced. For that, he deserves a life peerage, surely. 

image.png.f4b6210a5f84be0ab578a719a4e3c6ef.png

18 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

Also idolised by the Scottish sports media. A thug with no class and never left his comfort zone to test himself at a higher standard. Only has cheap medals to show for his career, won at a club with so much financial advantage over the rest of the Scottish clubs.

Financial advantage , ironically , the very complaint, and excuse, Celtic have had when they came up short in Europe over many years. This season, though, they were beaten by, in European terms, ordinary clubs. 
The national team have improved greatly with him out of the team. No coincidence.

Failed completely playing 200 games for Scotland 

7 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

Is a deliberate hardball in that situation not a straight red? Why was Christine's swipe just ignored?

Don't bother, I know the answer.

I believe it's only a red if it stops a goal.

But as already said, the officials missed it. So without goal line technology it's a 2-1 win to Celtic. 

Gorgie Boot boy
4 hours ago, Deodato said:

Maybe the intention of the original 'nadgers stamp' was to prevent further reproduction of future Scott Broons from being produced. For that, he deserves a life peerage, surely. 

image.png.f4b6210a5f84be0ab578a719a4e3c6ef.png

Putting the boot in is a dying art, Naisy is a role model when it comes to a battle.

Die hard.

Gorgie Boot boy
5 minutes ago, Captain Scarlett said:

Sums him up

BE178938-19FF-4263-9303-C54B42B7F7EB.jpeg

Swap the heads and you cracked it.

Good laugh though, great match up.

Life would be much more pleasant for all fans is Lennon and Brown GTF out of Scottish football.

23 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

I believe it's only a red if it stops a goal.

But as already said, the officials missed it. So without goal line technology it's a 2-1 win to Celtic. 

Another thing the officials missed at that goal was Naisy fouling the keeper. Looks like he backed into him on the goal line to keep him away from the ball (Only spotted it in a replay) so we got away with that one imo.

20 hours ago, Captain Scarlett said:

Sums him up

BE178938-19FF-4263-9303-C54B42B7F7EB.jpeg

One plays a thick shit, the other is a thick as shit player🤔🤔

Edited by TypoonJambo

On 22/12/2020 at 18:00, queensferryjambo said:

Naisy is innocent, the guys a saint 😇

When Brown fell down screaming that Naismith had hit him in the face was one of the most embarrassing things I have ever seen in football.

A bit like the Lennon incident at Tynie when a coin flew past his jacket pocket & jumped up & skelped him in the puss! The slow motion of him going down & covering his face was embarrassing. Clearly Broon was trying to copy that.

1 minute ago, rubyruby said:

A bit like the Lennon incident at Tynie when a coin flew past his jacket pocket & jumped up & skelped him in the puss! The slow motion of him going down & covering his face was embarrassing. Clearly Broon was trying to copy that.

No copying required, its a regular feature of Lennon's training schedule 😂

17 hours ago, Thomaso said:

Life would be much more pleasant for all fans is Lennon and Brown GTF out of Scottish football.

I could not agree more.  If they were people of modesty and integrity the whole football landscape would be vastly improved.

22 hours ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Swap the heads and you cracked it.

Good laugh though, great match up.

He makes Sam Dingle look like Einstein.