Jump to content

-*** Official matchday thread - Heart of Midlothian V Queen of the South***


Psychedelicropcircle

Recommended Posts

 

 

        Naismith        Boyce          Walker

 

             White         Irving            Lee

 

Kingsley         Berra         Halkett           Smith

 

                              Gordon

 

 

 

Edit: Could swap Naismith and White around actually. Might be either.

 

Edited by kila
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Harry Potter

    44

  • neilnunb

    35

  • jonnothejambo

    34

  • Jamhammer

    25

Gordon

 

Smith, Berra, Halkett, Kingsley,

 

          Irving

 

Lee,     Naismith,      White,

 

         Walker   Boyce

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

Has Moore left the club ?  Genuine question.  Can think it’s the only reason Frears on the bench.

 

Ditto Henderson?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Has Moore left the club ?  Genuine question.  Can think it’s the only reason Frears on the bench.

 

From what I saw of Moore he rarely had an end product.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Hope Boyce scores for a change


Hope so - he really needs to step up to the plate now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, frankblack said:

 

Perhaps Roberts isn't fit?

Robbie said everyone was available except Souttar through the week. May have picked up a knock mind.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Roberts Henderson and Moore are the three players who, added to this squad, represent our total first team squad of 21. Understandable that RN is looking for a couple more.

Link to post
Share on other sites

With Berra over Popescu today looks like that will be the way we go next week.

 

I wonder if Robbie fanices the same team but with Gino in for White.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, frankblack said:

 

From what I saw of Moore he rarely had an end product.

from what i've seen of frear and roberts, they've bearly had a begining

Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know why Haring's only been making the bench for the past few games? I hadn't heard of any new injury or fitness concerns but might have missed this. I know he's been getting on as a subbie, but had hoped he'd have been back as a first-pick, especially as it was looking like he was at the start of the season.

 

Robbie just easing him back in slowly but surely and saving him for the SC final, I hope.

Link to post
Share on other sites

White and Irving on that left center side will surely concede a goal, or lead to chances.   So long as we outscore them I am not bothered. 

 

Looks like a 4-2-3-1

Edited by HMFC01
Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Roberts Henderson and Moore are the three players who, added to this squad, represent our total first team squad of 21. Understandable that RN is looking for a couple more.

Souttar, Brandon, Zlamal,Damour, Mcgill with a few like Cochrane, Doyle, C Smith, Hamilton out on loan. That makes 30. We definitely need better players, not more bodies for the sake of it in a 27 game season. You sound like Levein 😆

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Has Moore left the club ?  Genuine question.  Can think it’s the only reason Frears on the bench.

Much of a muchness both shite

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pointon said:

Much of a muchness both shite

 

I really wanted Moore and Henderson to break through. But every time I saw them they just didn't cut it. 

 

Cochrane for a while did, then completely dipped. And Mcdonald looked like there may be a player there. When he did well it was very noticeable, but at times (not that he had many times) he was in the Moore bracket. But fir a young lad I would have liked to see him loaned out to see what he developed into as there was undoubtedly potential there.

 

Frear. I'm at a complete loss. Him and Popescu are the only signings that baffled me. They must have very good agents.

Link to post
Share on other sites
jonnothejambo
24 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Thank **** some of you ain't picking our players positions...😳

 

I know. Utterly clueless. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
jonnothejambo
24 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

With Berra over Popescu today looks like that will be the way we go next week.

 

I wonder if Robbie fanices the same team but with Gino in for White.

 

 

Haring will  start next week.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JamboAndrew said:

 

I really wanted Moore and Henderson to break through. But every time I saw them they just didn't cut it. 

 

Cochrane for a while did, then completely dipped. And Mcdonald looked like there may be a player there. When he did well it was very noticeable, but at times (not that he had many times) he was in the Moore bracket. But fir a young lad I would have liked to see him loaned out to see what he developed into as there was undoubtedly potential there.

 

Frear. I'm at a complete loss. Him and Popescu are the only signings that baffled me. They must have very good agents.

 

Moore has been at the club a long time and is at an age where he really should be a first team regular or moved on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JamboAndrew said:

 

I really wanted Moore and Henderson to break through. But every time I saw them they just didn't cut it. 

 

Cochrane for a while did, then completely dipped. And Mcdonald looked like there may be a player there. When he did well it was very noticeable, but at times (not that he had many times) he was in the Moore bracket. But fir a young lad I would have liked to see him loaned out to see what he developed into as there was undoubtedly potential there.

 

Frear. I'm at a complete loss. Him and Popescu are the only signings that baffled me. They must have very good agents.

Signings you mentioned are championship squad fillers 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Souttar, Brandon, Zlamal,Damour, Mcgill with a few like Cochrane, Doyle, C Smith, Hamilton out on loan. That makes 30. We definitely need better players, not more bodies for the sake of it in a 27 game season. You sound like Levein 😆

make it 22 then, I wouldn.t consider any of the others as members of the first team squad in any meaningful way, though  McGill is one who will be eventually.

Edited by upgotheheads
Link to post
Share on other sites
jonnothejambo
17 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

White and Irving on that left center side will surely concede a goal, or lead to chances.   So long as we outscore them I am not bothered. 

 

Looks like a 4-2-3-1

 

Sorry but I'm 63. What is this left centre pish ? 

 

Is it in the hole, up the arse or a false number 9 ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Primavera said:

What time does the ppv usually start? First time I've tried it and its a pita on a TV, logged in OK now but just a black feed?

mines not on yet, bit early, maybe another 10 mins

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

 

Sorry but I'm 63. What is this left centre pish ? 

 

Is it in the hole, up the arse or a false number 9 ? 

Haha I'm 68,they don't appear to have left halfs anymore 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Harry Potter said:

mines not on yet, bit early, maybe another 10 mins

 

Ok, thanks, was starting to think I'd need to hook up laptop or cast it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Primavera said:

Ok, thanks, was starting to think I'd need to hook up laptop or cast it.

Usually about 15 minutes before ko. Or  now!

Link to post
Share on other sites
willie wallace
1 minute ago, norrie1952 said:

Haha I'm 68,they don't appear to have left halfs anymore 

67 here.Always wonder why they always talk about a no.10 but never a no.8.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...