***Official Morton v Heart of Midlothian Match Thread***

tartofmidlothian

lost in space
10 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Walker finished aye?

The ****tards in our support who write players off after a bad result should learn to keep their gobs shut!!

A bad result??? Jw has been pants almost every game. Has shown a bad attitude.

Glad he is earning his wage again.

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• Pasquale for King

• upgotheheads

• WDJ87

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, whodanny said:

😂 by the time I'd typed that it had changed.

Tbf from comments on here I don't think we're watching the full price version. Honestly the ball is only appearing on screen around 20% of the time

Gimme an H...
1 minute ago, stotty said:

The lad gives it away sometimes, but did you see his pass for our second goal? He's the only player in our squad who could've executed that pass. 

He 'gives it away' because he's the only one with an eye for a creative pass forward. When you have that you're going to misplace the odd couple. But then you're also going to set up goals like he's done today. 

Honestly can't get my head round Andy Irving of all people getting stick haha you could not make that up even for JKB.

alwaysthereinspirit
1 minute ago, stotty said:

The lad gives it away sometimes, but did you see his pass for our second goal? He's the only player in our squad who could've executed that pass. 

I did not see the pass. It’s the easy pass he has difficulty with. Also still insisting on passing it to whatever team mate is marked closest. Not every pass needs to be threaded.

I’ve played on school playgrounds with a better surface than this.

Just now, Gimme an H... said:

He 'gives it away' because he's the only one with an eye for a creative pass forward. When you have that you're going to misplace the odd couple. But then you're also going to set up goals like he's done today. 

Honestly can't get my head round Andy Irving of all people getting stick haha you could not make that up even for JKB.

You've picked me up wrong if you think I was giving him stick, I am well aware that's why he gives it away sometimes. He doesn't just play safe like the rest of our midfielders. I'd have him in the team every week. 

Glad to see him back. Will do his confidence a boost

6 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Bobby Madden apparently having a mare in the St Liedown vs Sheep game.

Apparently sent a player off for getting elbowed in the face.  McInness sent to the stand for protesting!

Madden the

download (4).jpg

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Raith 2 up

Jonathan Sutherland having a good day?:whistling:

Wee clown was getting fair excited after Queens game last night, talking up Morton & the Pars!!!!

2 minutes ago, RobboM said:

Tbf from comments on here I don't think we're watching the full price version. Honestly the ball is only appearing on screen around 20% of the time

Getting occasional buffering but mostly OK/

Gimme an H...
Just now, alwaysthereinspirit said:

I did not see the pass. It’s the easy pass he has difficulty with. Also still insisting on passing it to whatever team mate is marked closest. Not every pass needs to be threaded.

I’ve played on school playgrounds with a better surface than this.

Look at who he's playing beside at CM... Someone has got to take some chances with through balls ffs and it's got to be him because he's clearly the most talented one in there.

The boy is class. Been screaming out for a player like that for years and when one comes along he gets told to reign in his eye for a pass...unbelievable.

2 minutes ago, 2205ian said:

Jonathan Sutherland having a good day?:whistling:

Wee clown was getting fair excited after Queens game last night, talking up Morton & the Pars!!!!

Yep, was creaming himself at the thought of us struggling. 

Gimme an H...
3 minutes ago, stotty said:

You've picked me up wrong if you think I was giving him stick, I am well aware that's why he gives it away sometimes. He doesn't just play safe like the rest of our midfielders. I'd have him in the team every week. 

Aye sorry, wasn't picking you up on that. Quoted the wrong person. 👍🏼

Aye sorry, wasn't picking you up on that. Quoted the wrong person. 👍🏼

No probs. I'm a massive fan of Irving 👍

1 minute ago, RobboM said:

Watching on one of  the facebook streams .

Coverage is pretty good tbf.

Commentary is not to bad either.

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Yep, was creaming himself at the thought of us struggling. 

I hate that cretin. How he’s still in a job is beyond me. 

6 minutes ago, stotty said:

Spot on

2 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Draw might be best for ....2  2 now

Definitely better for us if Raith could win than a draw. Dunfermline are far better than them.

portobellojambo1
10 minutes ago, lost in space said:

A bad result??? Jw has been pants almost every game. Has shown a bad attitude.

Glad he is earning his wage again.

I was reading the thread after the last game and the comments about Jamie Walker and decided not to post anything, as those posting wanted him out of the team. However, I was one of those who thought Walker had been doing well for us, other than in the game he was eventually taken off in, as he looked as if he had picked up an injury. Probably good news that HMFC don't take a lot on board from stuff which appears on websites givne the player that had to be got out of the team has got both the goals today.

Just now, sadj said:

Damn these targeted ads 😏

Problem is all the birds make me feel inadequate 

1 minute ago, TypoonJambo said:

Anybody got a link that doesn't invade my phone with thai hookers?

Already on speed dial eh? :thumbsup:

kingantti1874
Just now, Hungry hippo said:

Definitely better for us if Raith could win than a draw. Dunfermline are far better than them.

Agree but A draw will be fine as well. If we can break away from the pack then that’s a good outcome

1 minute ago, TypoonJambo said:

Anybody got a link that doesn't invade my phone with thai hookers?

You either need to install a Pop-up Blocker or use a VPN