Fans return in England

Busman2

Fans back in England 4000 outside in tier one and 2000 outside in tier two I await the melt down of Scottish football. The first to complain will be the arse cheeks.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Pasquale for King

• Nookie Bear

• jr ewing

27 minutes ago, Busman2 said:

Fans back in England 4000 outside in tier one and 2000 outside in tier two I await the melt down of Scottish football. The first to complain will be the arse cheeks.

...who are in Tier 4 at present. 😎

38 minutes ago, Busman2 said:

the Xmas government 4 day free for all will put paid to any tier one or two’s.

fans won’t be back in any meaningful numbers. And the arse cheeks have zero chance 🤣🤣🤣

Niemi’s gloves

Will the SFA  have a contingency plan to play the cup final at Murrayfield if we get something similar in Scotland (2000 fans for each side, all resident in Edinburgh, East Lothian and Midlothian)? Next to no chance unfortunately, given it’s the SFA.

AlphonseCapone
5 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

Will the SFA  have a contingency plan to play the cup final at Murrayfield if we get something similar in Scotland (2000 fans for each side, all resident in Edinburgh, East Lothian and Midlothian)? Next to no chance unfortunately, given it’s the SFA.

Eh excuse me, missing a Lothian here are we not 🤔 

1 minute ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Aye but the missing one is in Tier 4 currently also....

3 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Anything west of the airport is Glasgow anyway 🤭

If Hibs are allowed 2k or 4k it’d look like a sell out 😀

Dunno how I feel about this. How are they gonna pick who can go? 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 hour ago, Busman2 said:

I wouldn’t get too excited about this. The numbers are so small that a lot of clubs might not bother. Hardly worth their while

2 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

No one should want to go  until we've all had some kind of inoculation,   its just not worth the risk, could be a couple of years till football ever thinks about being back to normal.

I think the post-Christmas Third Wave will put paid to this idea.

No doubt the Irish and British Clubs up here will be all sno ferr covid disnae affect us, though on recent evidence it'll be Ross the ToryRef's poodle Doncaster and the Aberdeen guy calling for all commonsense to be cast aside and a couple of thousand drunks to be admitted to their games with hilarious consequences.

35 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Hospitality perhaps or draw lots. 

50 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Non starter up here. 

Disagree. I think small numbers of fans are likely to be gradually introduced here also. Probably a bit further down line here but it will happen in the not too distant future in areas that are doing better.

The Treasurer
3 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

Disagree. I think small numbers of fans are likely to be gradually introduced here also. Probably a bit further down line here but it will happen in the not too distant future in areas that are doing better.

Possibly, but it will be home fans only this season at least. No away fans will be attending games for a long while yet, regardless of whether there is a boycott or not 

1 hour ago, jr ewing said:

Non starter up here. 

you only need to look at the a holes posting on the EEN page saying what they’re going to do at new year to see this isn’t going to happen any time soon. If anyone’s going to get it hope it’s them .

13 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Hospitality perhaps or draw lots. 

I’ve never fancied hospitality. I think a bit restraint is required and I have none when it comes to football. Especially in drink 😀

Nucky Thompson
56 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

No one should want to go  until we've all had some kind of inoculation,   its just not worth the risk, could be a couple of years till football ever thinks about being back to normal.

Speak for yourself. I would be there at the drop of a hat

19 minutes ago, Hesh said:

you only need to look at the a holes posting on the EEN page saying what they’re going to do at new year to see this isn’t going to happen any time soon. If anyone’s going to get it hope it’s them .

Hopefully next season. 

21 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

I’ve never fancied hospitality. I think a bit restraint is required and I have none when it comes to football. Especially in drink 😀

👍😁

Lol, septic suffer a wee drawback on Saturday so to deflect attention from the green tramp hordes Lennon calls the covid situation a shambles and the SFA head honcho Ian Maxwell rushes out an apology on Monday.

1 hour ago, Hectormasson said:

Yes let’s lock ourselves in the house for two years 

Tenaciousdandy
1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I wouldn’t get too excited about this. The numbers are so small that a lot of clubs might not bother. Hardly worth their while

Was thinking this, will benefit teams like Hamilton etc but ourselves, hibs, are more so celtic and rangers, will have to be on a allocated basis to season ticket holders, so may only get to go to one game 

Tenaciousdandy
7 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I assume numbers returning is relative to max capacity?

50% or 4000/2000 i think what ever is smaller, depending on the tier

Edited by Dandyman79

6 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

50% or 4000/2000 i think what ever is smaller, depending on the tier

Seems odd you are limited to 4,000 in both a 60,000 and 8,000 capacity stadium. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, davemclaren said:

Seems odd you are limited to 4,000 in both a 60,000 and 8,000 capacity stadium. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Yeah I makes no sense, the local council health and safety should be making decision limits based on the amount of fans they can safely accommodate due to the size and style of stadium, the only issue you would have is the amount gathering outside the stadiums before and after the matches 

4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Rangers and Celtic won’t like that. 

No they won’t.....but if they get 2,3,4K it will be the 80s again for Rangers & the 90s for septic.

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, Busman2 said:

Great news hahahahaha 

7 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

This will no doubt kick off the media campaign for a full house to be allowed at the greatest game in the universe 

West Ham v Spurs? 😀😀

10 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

This will no doubt kick off the media campaign for a full house to be allowed at the greatest game in the universe 

🤣🤣🤣 was thinking that as well.  Unfortunately for them their supports are allergic to both  soap and water so they really will need a vaccine before any of their neanderthals get near the turnstiles  

AlphonseCapone
4 hours ago, jamb0_1874 said:

Aye but the missing one is in Tier 4 currently also....

3 hours ago, JDK2020 said:

West Lothian is tier 4.

Maybe not by the cup final though! 

SectionFJambo

What's happening down south is pretty irrelevant. Sturgeon has her levels and fans are allowed to return at level 1. Even this she dragged her heels on up north.

When fans do return it will be in the hundreds at a time - the majority of us will be nowhere near a stadium this season.

I'd imagine the earliest the centre belt will be getting near level 1 is post the roll out of a vaccine in the spring.