Elfsborg

Ryan Gosling

Griclesfield

they do play over the summer there is something like 12 or 13 games to go ....

they applied for intertoto after finishing out of the europeans places last season

they are a decent team, look out for Anders Svensson ex Southampton .. who plays midfield.

The Allsvenskan aint that good but its an open league when any one out of the 16 teams can win .....seen a fair few games this season from living over in Stockholm.

they do play over the summer there is something like 12 or 13 games to go ....

they applied for intertoto after finishing out of the europeans places last season

they are a decent team, look out for Anders Svensson ex Southampton .. who plays midfield.

The Allsvenskan aint that good but its an open league when any one out of the 16 teams can win .....seen a fair few games this season from living over in Stockholm.

Cheers for the info. Likely to be too good for Hubz?!

Griclesfield

i don't know to be honest.

Elfsborg should win as their season started but it did stop for 4 weeks whilst Euros were on . . . a good win in Stockholm the other night for them beating Djugardens . .

will be a tight match

maroonedinoz

2-0 to Elfsborg in today's (my time) clash methinks.

HIbs have been training for just on a week, with no match practice and Elfsborg have been playing in fully competitive matches for around 12 weeks due to the starting time of their season.

They ain't a bad side incidentally, and according to the Scotsman are second in the league.

Early starts are going to be a problem for everybody in future I think, as the EUFA cup qualifiers are apparently due to start around the same time, given the demise of the Inter tattie next season.

Toxteth O'Grady

It's a dilemma who to support in this one.

Do we go for our local team or go for Elfsborg because our favorite non Hearts player was Swedish?

kjell.jpg

:rolleyes:

Looks an attractive bet to me at these odds.

Archived