Jump to content

English Premier League.


maroonlegions

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Mikey1874

    254

  • Tazio

    223

  • CJGJ

    130

  • neilnunb

    112

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seymour M Hersh

Just watching the build up to the Liverpool game on LFCTV and they were talking about Grealish and had aa bunch of stats up about him. The two that made me think eh! most were dribbles made and dribbles completed. What constitutes a dribble and how do you class it completed (bearing in mind he had more dribbles than completed dribbles)? Honestly this American obsession with stats is getting ludicrous. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Furious Styles
2 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

I don’t think Evra’s made for this gig 😂😂😂

 

I hope he's not got a cat. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3fingersreid

Was it just Man Utd getting beat or did Tottenham not win ???? 
almost as bad as when one of the uglies get beat up here 

Edited by 3fingersreid
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Just watching the build up to the Liverpool game on LFCTV and they were talking about Grealish and had aa bunch of stats up about him. The two that made me think eh! most were dribbles made and dribbles completed. What constitutes a dribble and how do you class it completed (bearing in mind he had more dribbles than completed dribbles)? Honestly this American obsession with stats is getting ludicrous. 

Agreed. Sky think NFL format can be ported over to the UK.  I am bored to death with this obsession. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Was it just Man Utd getting beat or did Tottenham not win ???? 
almost as bad as when one of the uglies get beat up here 

 

Tottenham were very good. 

 

Sending off not even made much a difference imo. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3fingersreid
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

 

Tottenham were very good. 

 

Sending off not even made much a difference imo. 

Soft sending off but that was balanced out by Shaw getting away with staying on 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

 

Tottenham were very good. 

 

Sending off not even made much a difference imo. 

maybe but pathetic display from Lamella....as Solskjaer states if his son had gone down like that he'd have sent him to the attic for 2 weeks

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

maybe but pathetic display from Lamella....as Solskjaer states if his son had gone down like that he'd have sent him to the attic for 2 weeks

 

Yes

 

Don't really get Lamella staying on pitch. Hitting someone in neck. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This will be tricky for Liverpool with the reserve keeper in and Mane unable to play

 

1-0 Villa..keeper mistake !!

 

Just about to hit post when goal was scored !!!....fine prediction

Edited by CJGJ
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Villa certainly seem to have strengthened this season and have a pretty good midfield

 

Can't see them being in the bottom 6 this season

 

Yeah

 

Watkins, Martinez. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tastey goal.  Looks like it's giant killing week. 

 

This could take some pressure off utd in the media if Liverpool lose.   Not competitively. 

Edited by HMFC01
Link to post
Share on other sites
A_A wehatethehibs
Just now, HMFC01 said:

Tastey goal.  Looks like it's giant killing week. 

 

This could take some pressure off utd if Liverpool lose. 


United are not in competition with Liverpool they’re in competition with Leeds, Newcastle and Villa for top 10 IMO 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:


United are not in competition with Liverpool they’re in competition with Leeds, Newcastle and Villa for top 10 IMO 

 

True

 

Could be 6-1 to Villa already though 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Tazio said:

All Liverpool need to do is not do anything too stupid and the league is theirs  as Man City and Leicester seem to be making a fine art out of shooting themselves in the foot. 

It might not be this simple after all. 
 

though I’m not writing Liverpool off in this game, there’s a reason they’re so successful in the last couple of seasons. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 years this week for Klopp at Liverpool

 

..and the worst result under him may be likely

 

Liverpool missing so many chances but poor defence a little bit of luck and a good performance by Villa

 

Little help from the midfield whilst the defence is under pressure

Edited by CJGJ
Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn. Turns out the grass is too long. 
Says Souness who famously used to get the pitch narrowed in European games at Ibrox if they were playing good teams. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Weebroon98 said:

Souness coming out with the brendan rodgers routine of the grass being too long 🤣😂🤣

Not conducive enough?   Cheer up slick 😂 

 

Wid be great to see evra run in and give him a wedgie. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Taffin said:

What a satisfying day of football. Man U and Liverpool leaking goals like mad.

 

Indeed, and a sore on for their plastics on here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

They must be in deflection city this evening.   I mean how lucky can you get. 

 

Though that one should have been stopped. Player turned his back. 

 

 

Edited by Mikey1874
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...