Jump to content

English Premier League.


maroonlegions

Recommended Posts

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Ridiculous decision. I like Alison as keeper but that's a mistake by him and never a foul. I await Howard Webb coming on to apologise for another **** up by referees. Presume that's refs making up for the offside error earlier in season 

Goalies always get the benefit of the doubt. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Mikey1874

    1817

  • Tazio

    665

  • Maroon Sailor

    630

  • neilnunb

    602

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Malinga the Swinga

I note Klopp not protesting about VAR after his side benefitted from disallowed goal by Man City, a decision that was pretty pathetic.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looking like an exciting game at Spurs today. Due to injuries and suspension Spurs don’t have a single natural centre half on the pitch with a defence made up of 2 right backs and 2 left backs. Also 4 kids on the bench so they’ll have to be even more attacking than usual. Also they commentators just said that Unai Emery has never had a 0-0 draw in the EPL which is a crazy stat. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Looking like an exciting game at Spurs today. Due to injuries and suspension Spurs don’t have a single natural centre half on the pitch with a defence made up of 2 right backs and 2 left backs. Also 4 kids on the bench so they’ll have to be even more attacking than usual. Also they commentators just said that Unai Emery has never had a 0-0 draw in the EPL which is a crazy stat. 

He still hasn't had a 0-0 draw.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Real Maroonblood
39 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Couple of fantastic goals from Villa. That was superb football. 

 

McGinn has been excellent 2nd half. 

Emery is a fantastic manager.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Emery is a fantastic manager.

 

Doing a tremendous job. This is by far the best Villa side and indeed squad in a long long time. They have a genuine chance of competing for 4th and 5th is likely to be enough for Champs League next season anyway given the new format. They really should be winning the Conference League too as there is nothing in that which should worry them. The next month is going to be interesting as they host Man City and travel to Arsenal and Man Utd in December. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

 

Doing a tremendous job. This is by far the best Villa side and indeed squad in a long long time. They have a genuine chance of competing for 4th and 5th is likely to be enough for Champs League next season anyway given the new format. They really should be winning the Conference League too as there is nothing in that which should worry them. The next month is going to be interesting as they host Man City and travel to Arsenal and Man Utd in December. 

👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Vlad Magic said:

Garnacho with the best goal I’ve ever seen scored for United.

 

Unbelievable!!

 

Outrageous goal.

 

Take something seriously special to knock that off the Goal of the season podium.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

HeartsandonlyHearts
1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

Garnacho with the best goal I’ve ever seen scored for United.

 

Unbelievable!!

Not a bad finish…🤪

Pickford could have been told prior to the cross where he was going to place the ball and would not have got to it.

Absolutely brilliant.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just watching the replays again.

 

Its unbelievable!!!!

 

Such a difficult ball to take the shot on with never mind get it on target or beat the keeper!!

 

Literally best goal ever scored.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Just watching the replays again.

 

Its unbelievable!!!!

 

Such a difficult ball to take the shot on with never mind get it on target or beat the keeper!!

 

Literally best goal ever scored.

Not even the best overhead kick ever scored. Spectacular but not in the same WTF level as Zlatan Ibrahimovič against England. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Not even the best overhead kick ever scored. Spectacular but not in the same WTF level as Zlatan Ibrahimovič against England. 

 

Not sure

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Not even the best overhead kick ever scored. Spectacular but not in the same WTF level as Zlatan Ibrahimovič against England. 

 

2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

 

Not sure

 

 

 

:sweeet:

 

:notworthy:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ToadKiller Dog
1 hour ago, HMFC01 said:

That beats Rooney spectacular overhead kick. 

 

Goal of the season so far unless I've missed a better one.    

Not as good as Pele's against the Nazis in world war 2 .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Arsenal win. Kai havertz with the winner. Spurs lose. Big Ange in the mud. City Liverpool both drop points. Arsenal looking good to be Christmas day champions 

 

Ps Trevor Sinclair overhead kick QPR Vs Forrest is the best overhead kick 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Everton look good enough to stay up.

 

But their fans need to decide if they want to stay in a mad frenzy or support their team. Doubt that was at all enjoyable or helpful for the Everton players today. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Malinga the Swinga

Hm, Ange ball not looking so good now as Tottenham lose 3rd game in a row. Not so easy for him when he doesn't enjoy multi million pound advantage over opposition and when refs are neutral.

Hopefully the start of Tottenham drift downwards in league.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Hm, Ange ball not looking so good now as Tottenham lose 3rd game in a row. Not so easy for him when he doesn't enjoy multi million pound advantage over opposition and when refs are neutral.

Hopefully the start of Tottenham drift downwards in league.

I hope so but they actually played very well. They could have scored at least 5 on another day. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Hm, Ange ball not looking so good now as Tottenham lose 3rd game in a row. Not so easy for him when he doesn't enjoy multi million pound advantage over opposition and when refs are neutral.

Hopefully the start of Tottenham drift downwards in league.

Have you seen the injury list? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Have you seen the injury list? 

I’m no Spurs fan but the media have turned on him proper quick

I’d have him at West Ham in a heartbeat 

Edited by Jamhammer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Malinga the Swinga
6 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Have you seen the injury list? 

Aw diddums, poor little Spurs have injuries. So go every club, that's why you need a squad.

Maybe super Ange should change the way they play but then again, maybe he's not a good enough coach to do so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Aw diddums, poor little Spurs have injuries. So go every club, that's why you need a squad.

Maybe super Ange should change the way they play but then again, maybe he's not a good enough coach to do so.

Your take on English football really is something else. You hate the successful clubs, you sneer at clubs that dare to be ambitious, and perhaps most bizarrely of all you have a rabid hatred of Everton. 
There are injuries and then there are injury/suspension lists composed pretty much of the majority of 1st picks for the starting 11. I remember there was almost a day of national mourning when Liverpool had to go without Van Dijk. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That Garnacho goal was something else. 

 

Goes and does that just 2 minutes after kick off :lol:

 

You'd be absolutely ****ing spewing if you sat down in your seat, full of excitement and anticipation about the match ahead of you, and that goes and happens right at the start! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Samuel Camazzola
13 hours ago, Tazio said:

Not even the best overhead kick ever scored. Spectacular but not in the same WTF level as Zlatan Ibrahimovič against England. 

Zlatan's is a close 2nd to the best overheard kick I watched live. Mexes for Milan in the Champions League still #1... 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...