Goncalves signs new contract

Ryan Gosling

Gerd Muller

Not a bad bit of business condersiding his value will now remain the same when he returns from the loan spell. Means we can get more money

hmfcdarren

Eh??!! He signs a new deal then gets shifted over to Germany on loan with an option to make it permanent....absolute farce!!

Good money making in a way but still out of order to do that to a player!!

Ryan Gosling
Eh??!! He signs a new deal then gets shifted over to Germany on loan with an option to make it permanent....absolute farce!!

Think about it.

Ibrahim Tall
Not a bad bit of business condersiding his value will now remain the same when he returns from the loan spell. Means we can get more money

From our perspective yeah, but why is he willing to do it though knowing it'll limit his chances of a move if the Nurnberg deal doesn't happen?

Or else we've just given him another pay-rise? :(

Only a Game

Good money making in a way but still out of order to do that to a player!!

In this case not really.

Just a paper excercise to ensure he is still contracted to us when Nurnberg take their option on him and that he cant walk away from us if they dont.

We_are_the_Hearts

WTF?!

What a complete shambles. Are we meant to be happy with this?

Can we not just sign players for our own team? Not for profit making but to entertain us on a Saturday afternoon. This club becomes a bigger joke by the day....................................Romanov GTF!

hmfcdarren
Think about it.

I have...and still think its a disgrace regardless if we are making money out of it!! We need to be building a team for the start of the season not getting rid of players

Ryan Gosling
From our perspective yeah, why is he willing to do it though knowing it'll limit his chances of a move if the Nurnberg deal doesn't happen?

Or else we've just given him another pay-rise? :(

He's probably done it to ensure he gets a cut of the transfer fee.

Ibrahim Tall

Must be a pretty decent sized cut though, if he left on a free transfer he'd get a far higher signing on fee.

marshallschunkychicken
WTF?!

Can we not just sign players for our own team? Not for profit making but to entertain us on a Saturday afternoon. This club becomes a bigger joke by the day....................................Romanov GTF!

Don't quite get where you are coming from.

This is a good bit of business.

Unless you want us to let him go on loan and then leave for free at the end of it? :wacko:

ArmiyaRomanova
WTF?!

Yawn.

Glamorgan Jambo

Good to see the staff at HMFC seeing fit to communicate with the fans about a deal that will make Jose aand whoever actually owns the rights to his registration fee a bit of money but has f all to do with what on earth we're doing to get ready for next season...

The Comedian

Look on the bright side. We won't have him playing in our side next season. Mind you that's the least of our problem's right now.

Malcolm Tucker

I'M SO ANGRY WE ARE DOING THIS TO BENEFIT OURSELVES!!!

ROMANOV GTF!!!!!!11

Can we not just sign players for our own team? Not for profit making but to entertain us on a Saturday afternoon.

Most of your post seems a bit "knee jerk" - but i kinda agree with this bit. I'd love it to go back to being that simple.

In an era where we get next to no useful announcements it is a bit of a shame that we get another nothing announcement

Its a quite sensible paper exercise to go down. Nuremberg and Hearts have agreed a deal for a permanent move at the end of this season. This deal may or may not go ahead. Hearts look to be protecting themselves for this event.

Having said that I am presuming that Jose only had one year left on his contract?

Whatever the case - pointless news release.

Telling us about a new contract of a player that is unlikely ever to play for us again, and being pleased about it

Shows we are not a football club anymore but just a business.

"Hearts are pleased to announce that some of the plant it owns has been hired out with the possibility of a sale after a trial period. Hearts have renegotiated a deal with this piece of plant that ensures we shall be entitled to money even if this trial period is not made permanent."

heartsfc_fan

EXCELLENT MOVE ROMANOV.

Probably the only decent thing he has done for weeks. Think about this guys, if he "shines" in germany, then he will still be under contract in a year...meaning that he will command a fee - I believe Hearts are holding out for ?2 million for him. As crazy as that sounds, it's probably what Romanov wants from him.

The other plus is that he is going away on loan so we don't have to endure his "guff" performances next season. At least Lee Wallace can stand in the right position(!)

The Future's Maroon
Don't quite get where you are coming from.

This is a good bit of business.

Unless you want us to let him go on loan and then leave for free at the end of it? :wacko:

Totally agree, find it a little strange at the WTF comments from posters?

He was either going to leave on loan or for a fee - he was also contracted to Kaunas and on loan to Hearts wasn't he? So at least if they do take the option the money goes towards our debt.

The wages wont really be an issue, as most loan deals mean the club taking him on loan pay his wages anyway?

We_are_the_Hearts
Most of your post seems a bit "knee jerk" - but i kinda agree with this bit. I'd love it to go back to being that simple.

Cheers, that was the point I was trying to make. The rest of the post was just the ongoing frustration with the way the club is run. An announcement on players for OUR team would be nice, not on profit making contract extensions or players leaving.

We_are_the_Hearts
Totally agree, find it a little strange at the WTF comments from posters?

He was either going to leave on loan or for a fee - he was also contracted to Kaunas and on loan to Hearts wasn't he? So at least if they do take the option the money goes towards our debt.

The wages wont really be an issue, as most loan deals mean the club taking him on loan pay his wages anyway?

Rodney told us not to worry about the debt. I'm waiting on the managerial appointment and signings that will see us challenge the OF:rolleyes:

Toxteth O'Grady
In an era where we get next to no useful announcements it is a bit of a shame that we get another nothing announcement

Its a quite sensible paper exercise to go down. Nuremberg and Hearts have agreed a deal for a permanent move at the end of this season. This deal may or may not go ahead. Hearts look to be protecting themselves for this event.

Having said that I am presuming that Jose only had one year left on his contract?

Telling us about a new contract of a player that is unlikely ever to play for us again, and being pleased about it

"Hearts are pleased to announce that some of the plant it owns has been hired out with the possibility of a sale after a trial period. Hearts have renegotiated a deal with this piece of plant that ensures we shall be entitled to money even if this trial period is not made permanent."

Spot on.

Are we supposed to be pleased that Vlad will make a few quid?

Jam Tarts 1874

I notice Nuremburg play in the "Easy Credit" stadium. I wonder if they could lend us some dosh to buy some decent players?

grumpyjambo
Spot on.

Are we supposed to be pleased that Vlad will make a few quid?

Please clarify how vlad will make a few quid out of this.

Excellent bit of business IMO.

Please clarify how Hearts have benefitted from any of the transfer sales brought in since Vlad arrived.

What is Hearts principle purpose - to play football, or to turn players over for profit without benefiting in any way?

EXCELLENT MOVE ROMANOV.

Probably the only decent thing he has done for weeks. Think about this guys, if he "shines" in germany, then he will still be under contract in a year...meaning that he will command a fee - I believe Hearts are holding out for ?2 million for him. As crazy as that sounds, it's probably what Romanov wants from him.

The other plus is that he is going away on loan so we don't have to endure his "guff" performances next season. At least Lee Wallace can stand in the right position(!)

God help us all . . . .

Don't waste your breath mate. Some people can't read anything about Hearts just now without hysterical paranoia creeping in, whether it's good business or not.

Toxteth O'Grady

Because he is the majority shareholder (owner) of HMFC

That's all I can think of as a reason. It's an odd one but as it's one which is unlikely to make an difference to the team, it's a bit hard to get excited.

I wonder how much Nuremburg are to pay as a transfer fee - more than the 1.3 million offered by Celta Vigo? Or will we now get less since Jose will want a cut?

Guest Dipped Flake
Don't waste your breath mate. Some people can't read anything about Hearts just now without hysterical paranoia creeping in, whether it's good business or not.

Good point, it seems now that nothing Hearts do can be in any way good for a lot of posters. All we are doing is protecting our investment in Jose so he can't leave for nothing at the end of his loan year. Hardly world shattering but good sensible bit of business by Hearts.....

Despite all the things that Romanov has done wrong can we please sometimes accept that he's made the right decision. It seems that no matter what we do it's another ridiculous decision from Romanov in the eyes of some posters. Why would we send him out on loan only for him to leave on a free at the end of the season?

You can dislike Romanov and also praise him for a decision. Just because you are against him does not mean that you have to say everything he does is awful for the club.

Good point, it seems now that nothing Hearts do can be in any way good for a lot of posters. All we are doing is protecting our investment in Jose so he can't leave for nothing at the end of his loan year. Hardly world shattering but good sensible bit of business by Hearts.....

Either a fee had already been agreed in advance, as reported, or Jose has signed in return for a cut of the fee (or because Hearts did their famous 'if you don't resign you won't kick a ball all year', I suppose).

If the former, then signing the new contract will have no effect, if the latter then a cut to Jose will cost us money.

He's obviously not signed because Romanov thinks he's any good or he wouldn't be off on loan for a year.

It's not a negatove at all, but it is hard to get wildly excited about any of that, tbh.

grumpyjambo
Please clarify how Hearts have benefitted from any of the transfer sales brought in since Vlad arrived.

What is Hearts principle purpose - to play football, or to turn players over for profit without benefiting in any way?

I agree with your post but to insinuate that Vlad makes a few quid out of transfer money is not the case as it has to go through Hearts books. Now, what he makes from Hearts from our debt is a totally different issue.

You don't half talk some pash.

I think you will find football clubs need to be a business as well as a football club. One provides funds for the other - unless you know a different way.

As for your last para that illustrates perfectly the rot that fills your head.

This site goes from bad to worse.

Some of you muppets really need to try and engage your brains before ranting a load of keek!

It's getting more difficult by the minute trying to sift through the manure and find any sense!

EXCELLENT MOVE ROMANOV.

Thank goodness somebody can see the merit in this but try telling it to the others in Negative Land above who will never appreciate anything VR does!!!!

Guest Dipped Flake
Either a fee had already been agreed in advance, as reported, or Jose has signed in return for a cut of the fee (or because Hearts did their famous 'if you don't resign you won't kick a ball all year', I suppose).

If the former, then signing the new contract will have no effect, if the latter then a cut to Jose will cost us money.

He's obviously not signed because Romanov thinks he's any good or he wouldn't be off on loan for a year.

It's not a negatove at all, but it is hard to get wildly excited about any of that, tbh.

So in your world, the Germans agreed to pay Hearts a transfer fee for Jose at the end of 2008-2009 season, after paying him a salary for a year, when he would have been available on a free transfer???????

Wasn't Jose on loan to us from Kaunas?

If he was, Vlad may have "paid" Kaunas a "registration fee", similar to the ?3.7M that showed in the last set of accounts.

As I see it, he basically wasn't a Hearts player to loan out and Vlad (Kaunas) may have made a bob or two on the "registration fee."

Yeh it is a good peice of business for hearts.

Finally we will get some payback, for having jose forced upon us week in week out.

To the detirement(sp)of the team, of course.

People will realise soon enough that every good thing by vlad is tainted by something bad.

marshallschunkychicken
Wasn't Jose on loan to us from Kaunas?

If he was, Vlad may have "paid" Kaunas a "registration fee", similar to the ?3.7M that showed in the last set of accounts.

As I see it, he basically wasn't a Hearts player to loan out and Vlad (Kaunas) may have made a bob or two on the "registration fee."

Jose joined us permanently during close season a year or two ago.

Chances are that he was part of the ?3.7M, and I'd imagine Bednar was as well, as he joined Hearts from Kaunas under a similar set of circumstances.

marshallschunkychicken
Yeh it is a good peice of business for hearts.

Finally we will get some payback, for having jose forced upon us week in week out.

To the detirement(sp)of the team, of course.

People will realise soon enough that every good thing by vlad is tainted by something bad.

How does that work?

He was either a detriment to the team when he was forced on us, or it is a detriment to the team when he is permanently removed from the team?

Or does logic not play a part anymore?

Pretty sure this is old news and has just taken a while to go through the news-cleansing process in Kaunas Central. I would imagine this would have had to be in place in order for the Nurnberg deal to have been possible.

How does that work?

He was either a detriment to the team when he was forced on us, or it is a detriment to the team when he is permanently removed from the team?

Or does logic not play a part anymore?

I was under the impression that detriment, meant damage.

Please forgive my ignorance.

My point was, he was being forced upon the team by vlad.

Even though he is rank rotten, and played terrible last year.

So therfore causing damage to the team.

marshallschunkychicken
I was under the impression that detriment, meant damage.

Please forgive my ignorance.

My point was, he was being forced upon the team by vlad.

Even though he is rank rotten, and played terrible last year.

So therfore causing damage to the team.

Apologies. The way I read it at first, it seemed like you were saying that us getting rid of him was to the detriment of the team, as well as us having had him forced on us.

Didn't really make sense. Guess there was a reason for that! :)

Apologies. The way I read it at first, it seemed like you were saying that us getting rid of him was to the detriment of the team, as well as us having had him forced on us.

Didn't really make sense. Guess there was a reason for that! :)

Cool mate

Maybe a boy fi the pans, should not use words like detriment in sentances ;)

Best left back at the club.

Thought he was class when he first came. But I think last year showed that we pretty much need a whole defence starting with the full back positions.

So in your world, the Germans agreed to pay Hearts a transfer fee for Jose at the end of 2008-2009 season, after paying him a salary for a year, when he would have been available on a free transfer???????

The suggestion always was that any fee had been agreed in advance before Jose re-signed. If he was out of contract, then that's obviously wrong.

But even so, all the cards were in Jose's hands if he was out of contract at the end of the year and only had to wait until January to sign a pre-contract - any transfer fee we get is going to go largely to him. I wonder in that case if we'll make much of a profit once the three quarters of a million we paid for him comes off?

Or do you think Jose loves Hearts so much that he's resigned to make sure we get a big wad of cash for him?

Like I said, it's not a negative but it's a pretty small positive.

heartsfc_fan
God help us all . . . .

seems that only a few of us understand the concept behind "making a profit"

This is just plain weird.

Hearts are probably the most dysfunctional and weirdest club in Europe just now.

Even weirder than this picture, which to be fair, is very ******ing weird.

Weirdsized-1.jpg

This thread shows exactly how daft some Hearts fans are.

People complain about Jose when he was picked, but then complain when he goes out on loan with a view to a permanent transfer.

People complain and raise concerns about the debt, but when Vlad does a deal that could sell a player on, and for more money potentially, which in effect reduces the debt, people complain about that too.

In many cases the same people complain about the opposite actions, so Vlad can not win - even when he does make a correct decision.

People are letting their hatred towards Vlad affect their thinking, clearly.

Archived