Belfast countdown thread

Doctor FinnBarr

The Old Tolbooth
Do you need me to phone in for you? I'm just prepping my sick voice!

:confused:

I hear that fake sneezing from here mate ;)

sneeze01.jpg

Doctor FinnBarr
I hear that fake sneezing from here mate ;)

sneeze01.jpg

Fake sneezing, na, I had a welding flash. Wife has now joined in and pulled a sickie (so to speak).

:)

Fake sneezing, na, I had a welding flash. Wife has now joined in and pulled a sickie (so to speak).

get her pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P:p:p 3 more days for me cant wait looking forward to it.

Doctor FinnBarr
get her pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P:p:p 3 more days for me cant wait looking forward to it.

Can't, she's sick remember!

I hate you's all.

Jury Duty!!!!!!!!!!!! or Jurys INN mmmmmmmmmmmmmm i know what one i would prefer....;););)

chester copperpot
Part timer :rolleyes:

I called the freephone number tonight to find out if I was required on Monday. Been called in for duty @ 1.30 on Monday pm. Really looking forward to that one, not.

We'll be thinking about you.:)

Then again..... I doubt it....... we'll be too busy partying;)

Walter Kidd
Just wondering if I,ll recognize any other KBers whilst I,m there Sunday, Monday. Myself and Mrs will be easy to spot, we,ll be the ones sitting in a pub totally naked under our clothes!

Anyone know of any decent rock pubs to visit? I,m afraid we,re past the bump bump big box, little box guff (how can you sing along when the lyrics consist of a few words sung over and over).

:flagwave:

Men who ride motorbikes really need to grow up.

:hobofish:

The Old Tolbooth
I called the freephone number tonight to find out if I was required on Monday. Been called in for duty @ 1.30 on Monday pm. Really looking forward to that one, not.

Roughly translated means your not allowed to go because you were pished in half of Spains bars for a week and don't have any brownie points left ;)

portobellojambo1

The game doesnae start until 20:00. surely if you had any sense you would have had a taxi waiting outside the court doors, straight to the airport, flight to Befast City GB Airport, 10 minute jog to the ground, ya big, ginger, hobo sh y te

Walter Kidd
Roughly translated means your not allowed to go because you were pished in half of Spains bars for a week and don't have any brownie points left ;)

It means he is gay.

We'll be doing a Conga down the Golden Mile by then:)

The marches were shown live on the BBC News web site this morning. Looked magic. :)

I'm sure those travelling will really enjoy Belfast.

Archived