Anderton has a pop at VR

bighusref

Corrie Jambo
Remember though, and this is key

Romanov was still in his courting period at that stage. He needed Deans shares to clinch full control

The day after he got full control Burley was gone

THIS IS NO COINCIDENCE

Romanovs methods have been clear since he got full control. Before then he was just serenading us - largely deceitfully.

So really this period was evidence of what Hearts could achieve with backing and a good team of professionals in place NOT evidence of what Hearts could achieve with Romanov. The two are quite distinct.

So we cant harp back to what Romanov is capable of because the good times (in the context of strong management / lack of interference etc) have never existed WITH HIM IN FULL CONTROL

The cup win was with Burley's team, and the leadership of Elvis primarily

Jammy T thank you for those words and let me pass a message to all who view this website -

This is the most relevant and importants posts that has ever been posted on Jambo's Kickback since Romanov arrived and it shows the complete disregard that Romanov has for Heart of Midlothian - the football club and also the dreadful way he has treated the loyal and now disenchanted and disfranchised Hearts fans.

We must get our club back to trying to win matches. Since Burley left there have been many interferences that:

1) Cost us matches (most of the teams picked when we play at Easter Road is just one of many instances)

2) Cost us a European place by dropping our best players (Gordon, Hartley and Pressley)

3) Last season cost us a place in the top six (playing goalkeepers who would be more suited to playing for the "wee team").

Those who are able, MUST join Shaun Lawson's attempt to start to take some sort of action against this dangerous little man.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Pardon the cynicism, but part of the article was also Banderson admitting that anything he posts about HMFC is utterly irrelevant as he hasn't a clue what's going on either.

I do, however, agree with Anderton (emphasis as people are getting the two confused :confused: ) in his comments. I would have loved Bednar to have lamped Vlad as well!

gorgie rd eh11
Sit back and watch it slowly die.

Thats what the "real supporters" are doing.

I on the other hand am enjoying my life away from the doom that is Hearts,well done vlad,since you have fecked up big time I can now buy thing's I never dreamed of buying last year.

You spend a lot of time on here telling everybody how uninterested you are. In fact you're apathy now stretches to over 3000 posts. Why not just beat it and buy whatever dreamy things you claim you can buy with ?400:confused: If life is so great away from Hearts, then surely stopping repeating yourself over and over on here is the next step.:byebye:

Francis Albert
Fair comment. So what's your take on the current state of the club. You only seem to appear to slate people who are critical of Vlad. Are you happy? If not, what do you suggest we do? Continue to stick our heads in the sand and pray for a miracle? Please don't bother with the the old line about things were worse in the past.

You either have a very short memory (an affliction all too common on JKB, hence my attempts from time to time to put some things in some sort of perspective) and/or only selectively read my posts.

My view of Vlad as a totally unpredictable raving egomaniac whose motives for buying Hearts (beyond satisfying that ego) were inexplicable was expressed frequently on JKB before Anderton accepted his job with Vlad. I was one of a handful of posters (suspected of being CPR or in his pay) who thought selling Tynie and moving to Murrayfield might well be a better option than throwing our fate into Vlad's hands. (I see that that's a more popular view now, though it's a bit late).

Given all that, it is a bit rich that you should demand that I come up with a solution to our current predicament.

As for my take on the current state of the club - given my early fears about Vlad it could be a lot worse, but it is certainly bad enough.

You spend a lot of time on here telling everybody how uninterested you are. In fact you're apathy now stretches to over 3000 posts. Why not just beat it and buy whatever dreamy things you claim you can buy with ?400:confused: If life is so great away from Hearts, then surely stopping repeating yourself over and over on here is the next step.:byebye:

Erm,listen lover of all things Vlad,I was spending far more than ?400 going to watch Hearts and having spent thousands watching Hearts all over the place in the past,I like loads of others,have payed my dues and do have a right to express my views.

gorgie rd eh11
Erm,listen lover of all things Vlad,I was spending far more than ?400 going to watch Hearts and having spent thousands watching Hearts all over the place in the past,I like loads of others,have payed my dues and do have a right to express my views.

Finding you repeating yourself over and over tedious in the extreme doesn't make someone a "lover of all things Vlad".

Spending so much time on here repeating yourself about how much you don't care does make you look a little silly. Why not get out and spend all that money you're saving and leave the board to the people that do care.

I was one of a handful of posters (suspected of being CPR or in his pay) who thought selling Tynie and moving to Murrayfield might well be a better option than throwing our fate into Vlad's hands. (I see that that's a more popular view now, though it's a bit late).

I can vouch for that! ;)

Finding you repeating yourself over and over tedious in the extreme doesn't make someone a "lover of all things Vlad".

Spending so much time on here repeating yourself about how much you don't care does make you look a little silly. Why not get out and spend all that money you're saving and leave the board to the people that do care.

We ALL care.

Some express their views differently from others. Try and understand it from another's perspective.

gorgie rd eh11
We ALL care.

Some express their views differently from others. Try and understand it from another's perspective.

He's enjoying his time "away from the doom that is Hearts", while coming on here and revelling in it. His advice is to "sit back and watch it slowly die" while he does other things with the money he saves. I understand his perspective, i just wish he would put it into practice rather constantly talking about it on here.

lost in leith
You either have a very short memory (an affliction all too common on JKB, hence my attempts from time to time to put some things in some sort of perspective) and/or only selectively read my posts.

My view of Vlad as a totally unpredictable raving egomaniac whose motives for buying Hearts (beyond satisfying that ego) were inexplicable was expressed frequently on JKB before Anderton accepted his job with Vlad. I was one of a handful of posters (suspected of being CPR or in his pay) who thought selling Tynie and moving to Murrayfield might well be a better option than throwing our fate into Vlad's hands. (I see that that's a more popular view now, though it's a bit late).

Given all that, it is a bit rich that you should demand that I come up with a solution to our current predicament.

As for my take on the current state of the club - given my early fears about Vlad it could be a lot worse, but it is certainly bad enough.

Put it down to a short memory - to be fair I can hardly be expected to remember every poster's stance from over 3 years ago! I didn't "demand" anything of you - just wondered if you had any constructive suggestions.

Ron Burgundy
:thumbs_up::clap:
He's enjoying his time "away from the doom that is Hearts", while coming on here and revelling in it. His advice is to "sit back and watch it slowly die" while he does other things with the money he saves. I understand his perspective, i just wish he would put it into practice rather constantly talking about it on here.

Firework Phil puts boot into 'pathetic' Hearts owner Vlad

Date: 04 July 2008

By BARRY ANDERSON

For the past couple of years anything written by Mr. Anderson has been viewed as tainted as many people on believe his agenda is anti hearts

So why is this article being read differently

the truth hurts and telling it how it is isn't anti hearts.

face the truth square on and try to make hearts a better club.

Not in the least,and I did and am try and do something about it,what have you done,not bloody much I bet.

Francis Albert
Put it down to a short memory - to be fair I can hardly be expected to remember every poster's stance from over 3 years ago! I didn't "demand" anything of you - just wondered if you had any constructive suggestions.

I started over three years ago - my view of Vlad has been repeated often since. Unlike so many others I also post things other than angry denunciations of Vlad - it is not as if they are in short supply. If your memory is so bad, with respect, I suggest you don't make sweeping generalisations about others' posts. As for what you are demanding or asking or wondering about, no I haven't any constructive suggestions. Sorry. But at least I admit it.

lost in leith
I started over three years ago - my view of Vlad has been repeated often since. Unlike so many others I also post things other than angry denunciations of Vlad - it is not as if they are in short supply. If your memory is so bad, with respect, I suggest you don't make sweeping generalisations about others' posts. As for what you are demanding or asking or wondering about, no I haven't any constructive suggestions. Sorry. But at least I admit it.

Fair enough - in future I will make a point of reviewing every post an individual has ever made before disagreeing with anything they say :cool: Seriously, I had the impression that most of your recent posts (or at least the ones I noticed) seemed to be merely critical of Vlad's critics. Sorry that I seemed to have lumped you in with others who have nothing to offer to the debate.

I'm still not convinced that Murrayfield could have worked, particularly when you look at how long it would have taken funds to flow into our coffers (I still have my copy of the proposal document handy if you want to debate this!). However, that's academic now. What still annoys me is that CPR appeared to sabotage alternative proposals (eg the McGrail plan) so that Vlad was the only alternative to Murrayfield. I don't know if the McGrail plan was feasible, but we didn't get a chance to find out. Again, that's acedemic.

I don't have a problem with you saying you don't have any constructive suggestions. However, I'm prepared to give Shaun's group a go, in the hope that we can come up with something. Hopefully you can accept that he is genuine. Much as I dislike Vlad, I've no interest in a Vlad GTF campaign, as his control of the shares means that he will only go when it suits him.

I think there is a glimmer of hope if we have a supporters group that can persuade CO that we are serious, and that Vlad has enough respect for CO to allow some kind of dialogue. To be frank I think that's a long shot, and I'd be surprised if CO is still here in 6 months :(

Francis Albert
Fair enough - in future I will make a point of reviewing every post an individual has ever made before disagreeing with anything they say :cool: Seriously, I had the impression that most of your recent posts (or at least the ones I noticed) seemed to be merely critical of Vlad's critics. Sorry that I seemed to have lumped you in with others who have nothing to offer to the debate.

I'm still not convinced that Murrayfield could have worked, particularly when you look at how long it would have taken funds to flow into our coffers (I still have my copy of the proposal document handy if you want to debate this!). However, that's academic now. What still annoys me is that CPR appeared to sabotage alternative proposals (eg the McGrail plan) so that Vlad was the only alternative to Murrayfield. I don't know if the McGrail plan was feasible, but we didn't get a chance to find out. Again, that's acedemic.

I don't have a problem with you saying you don't have any constructive suggestions. However, I'm prepared to give Shaun's group a go, in the hope that we can come up with something. Hopefully you can accept that he is genuine. Much as I dislike Vlad, I've no interest in a Vlad GTF campaign, as his control of the shares means that he will only go when it suits him.

I think there is a glimmer of hope if we have a supporters group that can persuade CO that we are serious, and that Vlad has enough respect for CO to allow some kind of dialogue. To be frank I think that's a long shot, and I'd be surprised if CO is still here in 6 months :(

Without going into all of that I'd just say

- what annoyed me (perhaps unreasonably) was that your original post wasn't disagreeing with me but you still felt the need to imply that I hadn't the right to say it without coming up with the alternative to Vlad that no-one has yet done

- McGrail's plan (either McGrail for the avoidance of doubt) didn't need Vlad to sink it

- as posted before (you obviously missed that one among others) I wished Shaun's campaign every success

lost in leith
Without going into all of that I'd just say

- what annoyed me (perhaps unreasonably) was that your original post wasn't disagreeing with me but you still felt the need to imply that I hadn't the right to say it without coming up with the alternative to Vlad that no-one has yet done

- McGrail's plan (either McGrail for the avoidance of doubt) didn't need Vlad to sink it

- as posted before (you obviously missed that one among others) I wished Shaun's campaign every success

Check your PM - I accept that my original post was a bit unreasonable. I agree that the original McGrail plan didn't seem particularly workable. However, my recollection is that CPR deliberately sabotaged any debate about whether a different version might be a runner by refusing to speak to the Council. Academic now, but I'd be worried if any retrospective view of the situation suggested that CPR was anything other than a [deleted on legal advice :)]

Robertson9

If only we could go back to days of having guys like Foulkes and Anderton at the club :sad:

john brownlee
the truth hurts and telling it how it is isn't anti hearts.

face the truth square on and try to make hearts a better club.

He is talking about Anderson and the evening hobo they never and I mean never print a positive story about Mr Romanov or Hearts how many colum inches did he give to the hospitallity given to the amatur footie team from Edinburgh surley a good local story, was it in the evening hobo?. Even after it was highlighted in KB To me its just the type of sour grapes story the red tops love and the hobonews.com would be seeking out

Just like there other non stories that we are getting at the moment I wonder how they will view the flairwewerebrazil.com.irl getting punted out of the intertattie cup

Well done Phil Anderton, wait 2 years before saying anything about the wee dictator, but why did it take you that long to think it`s okay now to criticise VR, it wouldn`t have anything to do with taking the club to court surely.??

Archived