Dikamona

Another Robbo

2 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

There will be people on here who say we should be nice to him when we meet again.

They'd be right.

He has every right to earn his living as best he can. Good luck to him.

I will fondly remember him in a few years in the same way I remember eh, thingymajig and whatsisname.

He said: "I'd like to say a massive thank you to Hearts and Ann Budge for giving me the opportunity to play for such a massive club and gain so many priceless experiences that have improved me not only as a player but as a person.

"I'm disappointed the way the club was treated in the end especially with so much football left to be played but I have no doubt with the players they have on-board the club will be back where it belongs in no time.

Lockie and JIm Jeffries have done time at Killie so i have no problem with Clevid. Thought he was a good guy and he loved Hearts , Clevid's alright with me. Should get no crap from Hearts fans

JamboAndrew

Good on him. Good attitude. Grateful for the chance we gave him. And tried his best. Not the most skillful defender we had, but not a bombscare. A squad player.

Deserves to play at a decent level and get a wage due to his attitude and application. A lot of youngsters with far more talent could learn a lot from people like Clevid. Too many talented youngsters lack what he has in bags.

SectionDJambo

He always tried his best and didn’t hang around to be a wage thief. A decent squad player and genuine bloke.

That said, he’s English Conference standard, at best. The kind of player that some, who would make out that Kilmarnock have done us over here, would have been crying out for us getting rid of.

3 hours ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

One thing he deserves is a job. 

Fair enough. 

Can't argue with this. We didn't want him so can't judge the guy a job.

tartofmidlothian
35 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

He said: "I'd like to say a massive thank you to Hearts and Ann Budge for giving me the opportunity to play for such a massive club and gain so many priceless experiences that have improved me not only as a player but as a person.

"I'm disappointed the way the club was treated in the end especially with so much football left to be played but I have no doubt with the players they have on-board the club will be back where it belongs in no time.

Can't argue with that. Good guy.

Like Rudi at Dundee United, I bet he wishes he was still with us.

Good luck to him. Killie have made a good signing, who'll thrive with game time. 

If the team had this boys attitude last season, we'd be playing in Europe this season.

Jamstomorrow
8 hours ago, been here before said:

"We"

:lol:

I think he means 'wee' as this guy (assuming it's a guy) doesn't half write some pish!

8 hours ago, CJGJ said:

As many have said not the most gifted player but gave nothing less than 100% which is more than can be said for some of his colleagues.  Good luck to the guy. 

He wasn't very good. Passionate guy and all but the fact Robbie is clearing out the players that got us relegated brings me joy. Wouldn't miss the majority of the team.

I liked him, he gave his all and was a capable defender - maybe not the best, but certainly a solid performer.  He also helped us out financially by unselfishly cancelling his contract months ago, which he didn't have to do.

More importantly, he seemed to click with the club, and really got it.  I wish we could extract and bottle the attitude he had at Easter Road in the 3-1 game, and give it to all the players.  He really got "it" :wub:

He could have had a good season with us in the Championship, but I can understand him moving on.  Genuinely wish him all the best, unless we draw Killie in the cups or next season,

Bazzas right boot

Good guy and good squad player but Berra, smith, Halkett and Souttar are all better than him. 

He was also  a bit injury prone.

Anyway, good luck to him. 

Franksluckypants

Gave 100%, superb attitude, and didn't seem to complain when not in the team.

A match when he tried a 35 yard pass from the centre circle to Morrison on the wing and it it ended up in the second tier of the Gorgie stand summed up his skill set!

Good player on his day. Became a cult hero amongst our fanbase - something that he’ll struggle to achieve amongst the drib-drabs at rugby park. Good luck to him but I cannae see him enjoying himself much.

Glamorgan Jambo

Absolutely delighted he’s got himself a gig for the season as whether you rate him or don’t rate him we absolutely need to last a shortened season in the championship with the centre halves we have supplemented by the likes of Smith and Hamilton if needed.

An absolute lesson to most pros on how to handle their relationship with the fans via appropriate use of social media though.

7 hours ago, tian447 said:

I liked him, he gave his all and was a capable defender - maybe not the best, but certainly a solid performer.  He also helped us out financially by unselfishly cancelling his contract months ago, which he didn't have to do.

More importantly, he seemed to click with the club, and really got it.  I wish we could extract and bottle the attitude he had at Easter Road in the 3-1 game, and give it to all the players.  He really got "it" :wub:

He could have had a good season with us in the Championship, but I can understand him moving on.  Genuinely wish him all the best, unless we draw Killie in the cups or next season,

This 

20 hours ago, Baxfee said:

Can’t believe some people are slagging him off. We really do have some ar**holes in our fan base.  He did a shift; loved being a jambo; ended his contract early to save us money; and then Killie offered him a contract which he needs to support his family. All the best  jambo soldier 

Best reply on the post...……..

TyphoonJambo

All the very best Jambo Soldier. Someone with heart who fought for the cause. Unfortunately surrounded by chickenhearted, albeit supposedly more talented, wage thieves.