• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Benny Klack
13 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

Add in the 12 point swing thread.. the jubilation, celebrations and claims of winning the cup after they secured a 1-1 win at Tynecastle.ย 

ย 

Now it's the SFA conspiring against them because of the threat they and their "world class" loan players pose to Rangers and Celtic ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

just wonderful stuffย 

They truly are wonderful neighbours ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ป

ย 

Whenever life gets you down, they are always there to cheer you up.

ย 

Thanks Hibs ๐Ÿ˜€

Benny Klack
14 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

๐Ÿ˜‚ Sensational

ย 

He's went full Skacel on them

yes - this!!! Heโ€™s gone Rudi !

ย 

Can almost picture him now doing it in maroon in front of them in August โค๏ธ

Kennyfragg13

Wish he would have done heart celebration in front off them ๐Ÿ˜€

Shanks said no
58 minutes ago, Hansel said:

ย 

Is that an object thrown at 8 seconds in?

ย 

Edit - see @been here before beat me to it

Edited by Shanks said no

Der Kaiser
6 minutes ago, Shanks said no said:

Is that an object thrown at 8 seconds in?

ย 

Yes. Yes it is.

Cameronstheman

What hobos throwing a missile, surely not

ย 

ย 

Though if true ,those at ER will be all over it tomorrow,ย  banning anyone seen to be involvedย  of that I'm sureย ๐Ÿคข

Cameronstheman

At it once again tonight.

Up the RA and f@@k the Queen lyrics added to songs.

Palestinian flags being flown

Cups and a vape thrown in the first half.

A few on the pitch when they we scored.

Dhanda hit with a disposable vape when he scored.

All this in light of the statement we issued on Monday. These doughnuts are going to get us into bother with their antics and are going to make it very difficult for us to call out other teams fans behaviour if they canโ€™t actually behave themselves.

Embarrassing stuff to be honest. They need to sort themselves out quickly. This wonโ€™t have went unnoticed by the club this evening.

gregzy2k7
52 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

๐Ÿ˜‚ Sensational

ย 

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssss!!!

ย 

I think this boy is my new favorite hearts player and he hasn't even featured for us yet.

ย 

Some feat.

ย 

:rudiyas:

gregzy2k7
1 hour ago, Musemic said:

This gem from .nut

The last sentence is a beezer. They'll need to become a threat to Dundee, then Killie, then St Bribery, then us (though they'll NEVER be a threat to us) before the OF as much as notice them.ย 

ย 

We clearly need to improve, but I am getting more and more frustrated by the performance of SFA officials.

Is it incompetence or wait until the other team score corruption. We've constantly had to battle the Old Firm injury time as required, but we appear to be getting shafted by all the other teams now. It's a case of blow the whistle when its against Hibs and to hell with the rules. A game of 'I win', not Hibs.

VAR and officials decisions have been terrible for us this season. Is there a conspiracy I don't know about?

Still doesn't take away from the fact that we are performing well below where we should, but something stinks here. Are we being put in our place as a threat to the OF duopoly?

You've got to be joking? Surely a hearts fan at the wind up no?

ย 

If it's not,

ย 

:cornette:

Go for it 1308
1 hour ago, heartsfc_fan said:

๐Ÿ˜‚ Sensational

ย 

He's ours...and he knows the script alreadyย 

default_smugqq (1).png

Cameronstheman
Originally Posted byย Donegal Hibby:
I don't know what standard of refereeing there was in Australia when he was manager though he must be wondering WTF is going on in Scottish football , it's unbelievable what's happening . I dread to think how many points we've lost this season through bad decisions tbh .

He's come to a club which constantly gets shafted by officials. It's been happening for years and somehow our club and majority of our fans have come to accept it. If we get even handed officials we're happy.

If we stand up to it we'll likely get shafted even more and get accused of being mini tims spouting misplaced conspiracy theories. But if we don't stand up to it we'll also get shafted even more. A no win situation.

JimmyCant
5 hours ago, Musemic said:

This gem from .nut

The last sentence is a beezer. They'll need to become a threat to Dundee, then Killie, then St Bribery, then us (though they'll NEVER be a threat to us) before the OF as much as notice them.ย 

ย 

We clearly need to improve, but I am getting more and more frustrated by the performance of SFA officials.

Is it incompetence or wait until the other team score corruption. We've constantly had to battle the Old Firm injury time as required, but we appear to be getting shafted by all the other teams now. It's a case of blow the whistle when its against Hibs and to hell with the rules. A game of 'I win', not Hibs.

VAR and officials decisions have been terrible for us this season. Is there a conspiracy I don't know about?

Still doesn't take away from the fact that we are performing well below where we should, but something stinks here. Are we being put in our place as a threat to the OF duopoly?

Someone should tell them their GK, aside from selling the jerseys at the first goal, blatantly wasted time for the last 10 minutes of normal time, including urging his own fans to keep the ball and being booked for another blatant time wasting exercise in injury time, then having brought on a highly experienced centre back to shut the game out, they were all over the place in the time added on for time wasting and conceded a goal you wouldsโ€™t see conceded in Sunday Amateur football.

ย 

How this collection of shite managed a draw against us is an absolute baffler.

Ex member of the SaS
10 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

personally think most of the B team deserve a wee run out at the weekendย 

Too early to go silly season. Once we have secured third mathematically THEN sit back and give the rest a go.

Ex member of the SaS
10 hours ago, Cameronstheman said:

Im on the tranny no in a Brenda way and belated to enjoy the pain from the Hibs managerย 

Im on the tranny

ย 

What you do on a week end should remain private.

Ex member of the SaS

I too turned over to the Sheep game and missed the goal! Just watched it back and the comedy defending on the line had me in stiches. This result could see us getting top six.........Oh wait!๐Ÿคฃ

PortyJambo
11 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Remember folks, Hibs have the momentumโ€ฆ

To be fair, they're only 20 points behind us now, when it was 21 before last night.

ย 

Momentum is definitely with them :rofl:

gordon simpson
10 hours ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Theyโ€™ll just have to ban themselves.ย 

thinkย  they have banned themselves and it is working wellย 

hardly a soul in the echo drome most gamesย  ย 

whodanny
10 hours ago, Cameronstheman said:

All this in light of the statement we issued on Monday. These doughnuts are going to get us into bother with their antics and are going to make it very difficult for us to call out other teams fans behaviour if they canโ€™t actually behave themselves.

Embarrassing stuff to be honest. They need to sort themselves out quickly. This wonโ€™t have went unnoticed by the club this evening.

Good post, but can you just clarify, who is WE and US in your post ?

1 minute ago, whodanny said:

It was a copy & paste job from fistmysister.net.ย 

whodanny
4 minutes ago, Dazo said:

It was a copy & paste job from fistmysister.net.ย 

Oh right, thanks. Just for a moment I thought we had a pet Hibby posting on KBย :lol:

One five

I turned my phone off with 1 min to go last night thinking shit the tramps have nicked a win got up this morning and seen county had scored in the 98 th min

and even more delicious with our lad Dhanda ๐Ÿฅณfeckin ย didn't expect that great start to the day ๐Ÿ•บ

FTHย 

A_A wehatethehibs

Maybe just me, but I thought Dhanda just stepped over the line into the realm of attention seeking tbh. Yes get it up Hibs, but IMO he just went slightly too far with it. Similar what happened with Joe hart at Tynecastle, and thereโ€™s been other instances, for me players need to stop getting too involved with opposition fans. Give it a bit of the old shhhhh and donโ€™t be afraid to celebrate, but there is a line, and some players are getting a bit close to it IMO.ย 
ย 

Doesnโ€™t detract from the fact that Hibs fans are serial offenders and itโ€™s unacceptable. IMO thatโ€™s been enough missiles thrown by their fans. They should have to play some games behind closed doors.

ย 

It repeatedly seems to be their fans throwing objects at players. Which makes their recent statement all the more laughable.ย ย These jakeys now think itโ€™s acceptable to throw items at players. Needs at least 1 home game behind closed doors imo.
ย 

Edited by A_A wehatethehibs

whodanny
3 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Maybe just me, but I thought Dhanda just stepped over the line into the realm of attention seeking tbh. Yes get it up Hibs, but IMO he just went slightly too far with it. Same happened with Joe hart at Tynecastle, and thereโ€™s been other instances, for me players need to stop getting involved with opposition fans. Give it a bit of the old shhhhh and donโ€™t be afraid to celebrate, but there is a line, and some players are getting a bit close to it IMO.ย 
ย 

Doesnโ€™t detract from the fact that Hibs fans are serial offenders and itโ€™s unacceptable. IMO thatโ€™s been enough missiles thrown by their fans. They should have to play some games behind closed doors.

ย 

It repeatedly seems to be their fans throwing objects at players. Which makes their recent statement all the more laughable.ย ย These jakeys now think itโ€™s acceptable to throw items at players. Needs at least 1 home game behind closed doors imo.
ย 

Let's face it, most of their home games look like the doors are closedย :lol:. Until the camera pans to the visitors end.

SectionDJambo

We didn't hear much in the way of criticism of referees from them when they were playing against 10, or even 9, men very frequently, last season maybe?

That's before all the dodgy penalties awarded to them through the Flying Wig diving in the box for years.

It was a throw in, half way up the pitch, that went against them yesterday. Not a penalty or good goal disallowed. They still had plenty of opportunity to protect their goal, but were running around aimlessly.

Mister T

Montgomery's post match interview is excellent. Speechless at one point, they deserved "free" points, and the best bit "conceded in added time of added time of a lot of added time".

ย 

And does he get ยฃ1 every time he says "yeah"? It's like a full stop at the end of every slaver

ย 

ย 

RustyRightPeg

Rewatching Dhanda's goal....how bad is David Marshall by the way. He goes at it with his feet, then pulls away and just leaves itย ๐Ÿ˜„

Mikey1874
15 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Maybe just me, but I thought Dhanda just stepped over the line into the realm of attention seeking tbh. Yes get it up Hibs, but IMO he just went slightly too far with it. Similar what happened with Joe hart at Tynecastle, and thereโ€™s been other instances, for me players need to stop getting too involved with opposition fans. Give it a bit of the old shhhhh and donโ€™t be afraid to celebrate, but there is a line, and some players are getting a bit close to it IMO.ย 
ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Yeah

ย 

It was brilliantย 

ย 

ย 

Horatio Caine

Mind how we were all wanting Hearts just to pay RC to sign Dhanda in January? Well, turns out it was a good decision to leave it and let him inflict some misery on our neighbours!

Edited by Horatio Caine

gordon simpson
30 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

yup just you !

John Findlay

Just watched the highlights of the Ross County v Hibs gameย 

Hibs and their supporters can moan about officials all they want, but when you defend, that even the Keystone cops would laugh at, then you deserve all you get.

gordon simpson
11 hours ago, Cameronstheman said:

have they hibsed the songs? should be FTK not FTQย 

RustyRightPeg
20 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Aberdeen FC.

ย 

Justย :lol::lol::lol:ย on every single level.

ย 

In serious trouble, no two ways about it.ย 

Weebroon98
56 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Just watched the highlights of the Ross County v Hibs gameย 

Hibs and their supporters can moan about officials all they want, but when you defend, that even the Keystone cops would laugh at, then you deserve all you get.

Amateur defending for both goals, long may it continue ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

A_A wehatethehibs
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

ย 

Yeah

ย 

It was brilliantย 

ย 

ย 

Yep that angle definitely confirms to me that it did just go slightly too far. It was that literal step over the line, the actual by line. I am not a fan of players goading opposition fans in general. Unsportsmanlike for me. The team mate number 4 who grabs him by the midriff and pulls him back 10 yards agrees with me. That action saves a potentially more ugly scene. Yes the fans conduct needs looked at but the players conduct is important as well.ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, gordon simpson said:

yup just you !

ย 

Me and the Ross County #4 per above

1 hour ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Rewatching Dhanda's goal....how bad is David Marshall by the way. He goes at it with his feet, then pulls away and just leaves itย ๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

Watched it many times and I've still no idea what he was thinking? Stabs a wee left foot at it when it's already trickled past himย ๐Ÿ˜‚ I know he's a decent age but he really is a shocking goalkeeper. So many brain farts and inexcusable considering how experienced he is.ย 

RustyRightPeg
5 minutes ago, Chimp said:

ย 

Watched it many times and I've still no idea what he was thinking? Stabs a wee left foot at it when it's already trickled past himย ๐Ÿ˜‚ I know he's a decent age but he really is a shocking goalkeeper. So many brain farts and inexcusable considering how experienced he is.ย 

ย 

My Hibs mate reckons he's cost them 10/15 goals in the 18 months he's been in the sticksย ๐Ÿ˜‚

Just now, RustyRightPeg said:

ย 

My Hibs mate reckons he's cost them 10/15 goals in the 18 months he's been in the sticksย ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

Can quite believe it! I'd be absolutely amazed if they stick with him next season but I hope they do. Still irritates me to this day that he played ahead of Gordon at the Eurosย ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Cameronstheman
4 hours ago, whodanny said:

Its from sister fisterย 

Wee Mikey
2 hours ago, Chimp said:

ย 

Marshall was literally hopping mad and I think that he had a wee go at the defender too.

ย 

Time wasting karma.

brownkg

And today is the anniversary of losing the league cup to Ross county in 2016 and to Livvy in 2004

Karma eh:leveinnaturalorder:

Edited by brownkg
fat fingers

August Landmesser
7 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

Good to see Butland getting an England call up.

ย 

ย 

:isee:

Ex member of the SaS
2 hours ago, Chimp said:

ย 

Can quite believe it! I'd be absolutely amazed if they stick with him next season but I hope they do. Still irritates me to this day that he played ahead of Gordon at the Eurosย ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Here is what they are saying on .net

ย 

The more I think about it, the more open Iโ€™d be to him being a one year extension

ย 

Thought he was excellent last night.ย 

ย 

We have to give him a new deal. Heโ€™s been excellent for the last few months

ย 

ย 

I have to admit these were from a 11/03/2024 so too early for last night's fiasco. They really don't do decent keepers over there ( long may that last! )

sirwalter
49 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

Good to see Butland getting an England call up.

ย 

ย 

Ramsdale is in such good form though...

whodanny
1 hour ago, Cameronstheman said:

Its from sister fisterย 

Yes thanks, got that.