Stuart Lyon

Stuart Lyon

Jane Heybroek, who was being sued for libel by RR and TAO, was successful in her defence when the claim was withdrawn by the accusers. In a statement after the outcome she makes reference to our infamous Uruguay based contributor! He certainly gets around.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Funny how life plays out sometimes. Always thought there was a higher than average chance Lawson would be rumbled for harassing Rachel Riley, but not like that. 

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Fame for Mr. Lawson at last. 

Is he actually a Jambo ? Or does he just come on here giving his considered opinion on all things Hearts or Scottish football ?  I've been left  a wee bit bewildered by some of his posts in the past, and some I've just given up reading because they're so long winded.

1 hour ago, whodanny said:

Is he actually a Jambo ? Or does he just come on here giving his considered opinion on all things Hearts or Scottish football ?  I've been left  a wee bit bewildered by some of his posts in the past, and some I've just given up reading because they're so long winded.

Define Jambo. He says (Or said) he supports Norwich and hearts. He’s been To one hearts game that I know of. 

• 5 months later...
Dusk_Till_Dawn
On 29/07/2020 at 18:08, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Funny how life plays out sometimes. Always thought there was a higher than average chance Lawson would be rumbled for harassing Rachel Riley, but not like that. 

*Cough*

Seem to remember Shaun was a Lib Dem?

Very odd character, that's for sure. Still not convinced he wasn't just posting from his bedroom somewhere in the UK...

2 minutes ago, Craig_ said:

Very odd character, that's for sure. Still not convinced he wasn't just posting from his bedroom somewhere in the UK...

Lawson is Labour. I remember seeing his tweets on party issues getting shredded and he seems to have gone into isolation or reinvented himself. Thank Christ. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
8 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Lawson is Labour. I remember seeing his tweets on party issues getting shredded and he seems to have gone into isolation or reinvented himself. Thank Christ. 

He’s a massive Corbyn fan. He’s in the middle of some properly bitter and aggressive debate on Twitter. In my lifetime, I’d probably put Twitter down as the world’s most unhealthy invention, at least for the average punter. It makes people turn into mentalists 

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

In my lifetime, I’d probably put Twitter down as the world’s most unhealthy invention, at least for the average punter. It makes people turn into mentalists 

This, although I'd like to add that I'll be eternally thankful for it drawing Lhawson away from here.

:pleasing:

Seymour M Hersh
16 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

He’s a massive Corbyn fan. He’s in the middle of some properly bitter and aggressive debate on Twitter. In my lifetime, I’d probably put Twitter down as the world’s most unhealthy invention, at least for the average punter. It makes people turn into mentalists 

th-5.jpeg

This is the chap who Snoreson absolutely idolises. The things Snoreson would allow Chavez to do him are well.........not even printable after the 9 o'clock watershed.

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

Dusk_Till_Dawn
4 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

th-5.jpeg

This is the chap who Snoreson absolutely idolises. The things Snoreson would allow Chavez to do him are well.........not even printable after the 9 o'clock watershed.

I might be wrong but I think he’s abandoned him since it all went pear shaped in Venezuela. No longer flavour of the month 

Seymour M Hersh
1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I might be wrong but I think he’s abandoned him since it all went pear shaped in Venezuela. No longer flavour of the month 

Well knock me down with a feather. :lol:

Mind you Corby's still a big fan of Chavez so maybe there's hope for the fanboy Snoreson yet. 

I think my favourite twitter moment for Lawson was when he was ragdolled by Jenny McCarthy. Thats Anti-vax, ex-glamour model Jenny McCarthy. 

And not ragdolled in the good way. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Norm said:

I think my favourite twitter moment for Lawson was when he was ragdolled by Jenny McCarthy. Thats Anti-vax, ex-glamour model Jenny McCarthy. 

And not ragdolled in the good way. 

Huh??

1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Huh??

Lawson had a go at former Playboy model and US TV celebrity Jenny McCarthy on twitter, and was then promptly owned by said former Playboy model. 

When someone as pig shit stupid as Jenny ****ing McCarthy is tearing you a new one, you need to log off twitter. 

Edited by Norm

Dusk_Till_Dawn
7 minutes ago, Norm said:

Lawson had a go at former Playboy model and US TV celebrity Jenny McCarthy on twitter, and was then promptly owned by said former Playboy model. 

When someone as pig shit stupid as Jenny ****ing McCarthy is tearing you a new one, you need to log off twitter. 

I must check this out. Sounds sensational

On 29/07/2020 at 18:10, whodanny said:

To be fair to him I think he actually liked football at least. A few posters on here clearly have no interest in football and come to deliver their very own important opinions on all wordly things.

I P Knightley
2 hours ago, Craig_ said:

2 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I know that he flipped from one to the other but can't remember which way it went; he may even have flipped and then flopped back. I seem to remember stories of him campaigning for the LibDems at one point. Perhaps he joined the Exodus when they went into coalition with Cameron's government.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
13 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

To be fair to him I think he actually liked football at least. A few posters on here clearly have no interest in football and come to deliver their very own important opinions on all wordly things.

He did like it and he had a decent knowledge of it. Strange, strange bloke though.

1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

This, although I'd like to add that I'll be eternally thankful for it drawing Lhawson away from here.

:pleasing:

Good point. 

Plus it limited his diatribes to 280 characters. 

10 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

He did like it and he had a decent knowledge of it. Strange, strange bloke though.

My take on it was he liked it and was excellent at using google to fact find. I’ve not got the best memory for details from matches but he seemed able to debate a certain players performance from a match when he was at primary school down to the finest detail. A football scholar more than a normal fan. 

25 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Didn't expect to see that old post quoted, 😄 I'm sure he's into the game, I just wasn't sure he was actually a Hearts fan. I don't recall seeing him post on any of the matchday threads, though I do remember his looooong posts during the world cup, particularly concerning England.

57 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Gleened, no doubt, from his endless re-watchings of Wales vs Belgium on DVD. 

1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Looking at Twitter today, he’s trying hard to pretend that it isn’t going on around him. Fingers in ears 

I can’t see that as he has me blocked for calling him out on his begging bowl bullshit to fund his sisters jollys in the sun. Wonder if he can be sued due to being a British citizen and being in Norwich or assuming he was living i his golden plated gated community of the rich and famous in Ooragay on the basis his sisters business is based in London. Don’t know if you can serve papers on a connected address. Far too legal for my mind or the way i used to business at times 🤣

2 hours ago, Norm said:

Gleened, no doubt, from his endless re-watchings of Wales vs Belgium on DVD. 

What was his bold claim about that Wales side again? Was it the goalkeeper being the greatest of all time? Or something else?

His Germany/Khedira theory was a favourite of mine. 

2 minutes ago, bajthejambo said:

What was his bold claim about that Wales side again? Was it the goalkeeper being the greatest of all time? Or something else?

His Germany/Khedira theory was a favourite of mine. 

I believe something like that Welsh side playing "with a passion and dynamism rarely seen".

Dusk_Till_Dawn
28 minutes ago, sadj said:

I can’t see that as he has me blocked for calling him out on his begging bowl bullshit to fund his sisters jollys in the sun. Wonder if he can be sued due to being a British citizen and being in Norwich or assuming he was living i his golden plated gated community of the rich and famous in Ooragay on the basis his sisters business is based in London. Don’t know if you can serve papers on a connected address. Far too legal for my mind or the way i used to business at times 🤣

Riley said in her tweet this morning that he was in Uruguay so very difficult to sue. He got a specific name check in the court papers and by her :facepalm:

4 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Riley said in her tweet this morning that he was in Uruguay so very difficult to sue. He got a specific name check in the court papers and by her :facepalm:

Interesting , yh Id seen he got a name check in her tweet. Hell be thrashing himself silly at that as if it was his nanny

Rumour has it the coronavirus never goes within 100 yards of this maniac.  If you want to avoid being infected by the horrifying misery of our time... just get yourself the coronavirus.

33 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

I don’t think he’s all there if I’m honest, 

There is 100 percent something not connected upstairs. As long as he has some sort of cause to keep him motivated he’ll probably be ok. Disillusionment would be the end of him. I know the type, though nobody is quite like Shaun. 

3 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

I think..,,,,

Following a transition from being a Lib Dem activist, following a brief trip via the tories, he became the biggest virtual Corbynite 

During corbyn leadership there was a number of suggestions by some people namely Rachel Riley and some actress who was in Eastenders, that Labour were anti Semitic. This resulted in a lot of lot backlash toward them from the Corbynista and Lawson decided to write a character assassination, in Lawson fashion, about Riley and the other actress. This was wildly shared amongst corbynista on Twitter. 

The piece he wrote was ducking dreadful on so many levels but also was liableous. 

It was shared by this poster and general she received a lot of backlash/abuse over his piece and there general view Labour were anti Semitic, which I believe is like most his writing a work of fiction littered with ironies. 

The reason he ain’t in court I’m assuming as they can’t get because he allegedly resides in Uraguay. So went after some sharing links material. 

Cliff note version he’s a loon 🤷🏻‍♂️

👍 Ta.

8 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

He could well be these days. Not heard his name in about ten years. Certainly since before the Corbyn era. 

And if Rachel Riley needs a shoulder to cry on, I'm available! 

Dusk_Till_Dawn

I can never tell if Lawson actually cares about this stuff or if he just needs something to latch onto and seek attention with. He seems to love his audience on Twitter, even though it’s just a massive echo chamber

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, Craig_ said:

He could well be these days. Not heard his name in about ten years. Certainly since before the Corbyn era. 

And if Rachel Riley needs a shoulder to cry on, I'm available! 

Let’s been honest, in a fight between Lawson and Riley, we’re all Rachel Riley

Dusk_Till_Dawn

You know he’ll be reading this thread because he knows we’ll be talking about it.

Btw, this tweet is from a top lawyer back in March 2019 (Myerson is a big hitter in legal circles in the north of England).

Myerson 1 Lawson 0 :rofl:

A Boy Named Crow
9 hours ago, Craig_ said:

I think this may be true of a few posters on here.  We just tend to accept the online persona people present, but really everything you think you know about the folk on here who you don't know in real life,  could just be the elaborate ramblings of a nutjob / wind up merchant. 

Re Lawson though, is he not pretty prolific on radio phone ins, and do I remember rightly he has written a book? Of course, per the above, there's no knowing if THAT Lawson is OUR Lawson.

I choose not to worry about it...unless the Fist of Gorgie rises in power, then I'll worry!

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

I think this may be true of a few posters on here.  We just tend to accept the online persona people present, but really everything you think you know about the folk on here who you don't know in real life,  could just be the elaborate ramblings of a nutjob / wind up merchant. 

Re Lawson though, is he not pretty prolific on radio phone ins, and do I remember rightly he has written a book? Of course, per the above, there's no knowing if THAT Lawson is OUR Lawson.

I choose not to worry about it...unless the Fist of Gorgie rises in power, then I'll worry!

He has written a book. The Amazon reviews are a good laugh.

I haven’t read it but seemingly it includes the line “you’re probably wondering how it is that someone who doesn’t live in the UK knows more about the UK than you do.” :lol:

I mean, you’d think as you typed those words that they made you sound like an absolute *****.

7 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Mate I'm repeating myself here, but—the rent-free accommodations you've provided me in your head are most kind, but I have a house in Scotland, ta

6 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Good point. 

Plus it limited his diatribes to 280 characters. 

True, but then he just posts threads of about 385 tweets in a row :lol:

A Boy Named Crow
1 minute ago, Justin Z said:

Mate I'm repeating myself here, but—the rent-free accommodations you've provided me in your head are most kind, but I have a house in Scotland, ta

Is he not talking about Lawson?

A Boy Named Crow
Just now, jonnothejambo said:

Did he not tell some story on here years ago about getting his nat king Cole from some Brazilian lassie or something ? 

His nanny, wasn't it?

3 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Is he not talking about Lawson?

No, Ron said Lawson likes football. He got very precious at me for giving no quarter to a repeat bigot a few weeks back. He then self-appointed as Kickback's One Great Arbiter of Who and Who Is Not a Jambo and dubbed me not one. :lol:

Edited by Justin Z

A Boy Named Crow
1 minute ago, Justin Z said:

No, Ron said Lawson has a good knowledge of football. He got very precious at me for giving no quarter to a repeat bigot a few weeks back. He decided he was Kickback's One Great Arbiter of Who and Who Is Not a Jambo and dubbed me not one. :lol:

Ha, fair enough. 

To quote JKB's Uruguay correspondent (I think),  it's just a message board 

Edited by A Boy Named Crow