Stuart Lyon

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

I just can't remember. God knows where I got a Brazilian from.

Personal preference? :lol:

A Boy Named Crow
2 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I just can't remember. God knows where I got a Brazilian from.

I think you were right, but she was his Brazilian nanny, I think...I could be completely wrong!

1 minute ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

I think you were right, but she was his Brazilian nanny, I think...I could be completely wrong!

French au pair I think. 
Lucky sod finding an apparently gorgeous french woman with a bizarre fetish for chubby, friendless, teenagers. 

A Boy Named Crow
1 minute ago, Tazio said:

French au pair I think. 
Lucky sod finding an apparently gorgeous french woman with a bizarre fetish for chubby, friendless, teenagers. 

Ooh la la...

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

French au pair I think. 

🤣🤣 not enough of them to go around imo!

25 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

No, Ron said Lawson likes football. He got very precious at me for giving no quarter to a repeat bigot a few weeks back. He then self-appointed as Kickback's One Great Arbiter of Who and Who Is Not a Jambo and dubbed me not one. :lol:

You are not a Jambo? Is the pissing contest that happens on here of who puts how much money into the club id say you’ll be in the upper echelons. Never seen you at a game right enough or heard you at one 🤣

7 minutes ago, sadj said:

You are not a Jambo? Is the pissing contest that happens on here of who puts how much money into the club id say you’ll be in the upper echelons. Never seen you at a game right enough or heard you at one 🤣

YOU'RE A COWARD, MCINNES :rofl:

Governor Tarkin
52 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

YOU'RE A COWARD, MCINNES :rofl:

Was that you? I spent the next ten minutes flicking burnt bits from the crust of my pie at you.

2 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

🤣🤣 not enough of them to go around imo!

There appears to be loads of them on the websites I'm on.... 

12 hours ago, Justin Z said:

Mate I'm repeating myself here, but—the rent-free accommodations you've provided me in your head are most kind, but I have a house in Scotland, ta

I think you're intoxicated by the exuberance of your own verbosity.

21 hours ago, Craig_ said:

Seem to remember Shaun was a Lib Dem?

Very odd character, that's for sure. Still not convinced he wasn't just posting from his bedroom somewhere in the UK...

Without doubt, he was always posting at times that would be 2-5am in Uruguay.

5 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Proper Norfolk night owl, so he was :lol:

Dusk_Till_Dawn
16 hours ago, Smack said:

IMG_20012021_212917_(2500_x_3600_pixel).thumb.jpg.05c75b4adf1dcbd558ce82c9b9650e95.jpg

According to Amazon there’s a line in it which says (paraphrasing slightly but not much): “It usually turns out that I’m right about most things. For your sake, let’s hope I’m wrong this time.” :lol:

You wouldn’t mind if it was in any way tongue in cheek.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
4 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

Heard him once on a Five Live phone-in ranting about the Old Firm. When he finished, Alan Green just went ‘er, okay. Anyway, Neil from Stoke, you’re next’ :rofl:

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

According to Amazon there’s a line in it which says (paraphrasing slightly but not much): “It usually turns out that I’m right about most things. For your sake, let’s hope I’m wrong this time.” :lol:

:rofl:

You'd have thought the court case with Rachel Riley might have established whether he is actually in Uruguay or not? I've always found it rather unlikely that he'd gone from, if his own personal legend is correct, living with his mum in Oxfordshire to upping sticks to a completely foreign country.

1 minute ago, Martin_T said:

You'd have thought the court case with Rachel Riley might have established whether he is actually in Uruguay or not? I've always found it rather unlikely that he'd gone from, if his own personal legend is correct, living with his mum in Oxfordshire to upping sticks to a completely foreign country.

I honestly think her solicitors just took at face value that he was in Uruguay and didn't go to the trouble of verifying that as they had other things to worry about.

1 minute ago, Justin Z said:

I honestly think her solicitors just took at face value that he was in Uruguay and didn't go to the trouble of verifying that as they had other things to worry about.

I think they were looking for someone to sue?

2 minutes ago, Martin_T said:

It doesn't take a genius to work out that it's all bollocks 😁 All these forums have Walter Mitty types, my rule of thumb is the more detail they go into about their 'glamorous' or 'distinguished' life the less true it's likely to be. You can still spout your pish whoever you are without needing to detail your living situation. Got a few suspect characters on Kickback right now imo.

7 minutes ago, Martin_T said:

I think they were looking for someone to sue?

Yes, but the "low hanging fruit" weren't claiming to be from elsewhere, so they went with what was smoothest/easiest.

7 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

A couple of quote from the book....

62C01168-B2BC-47AE-BD6B-58B825F21A20.jpeg

9E1FDE52-2A44-4F6D-B9D5-0A2362348E2B.jpeg

It's like Alan Partridge's book 'Bouncing Back' :lol:

He was and is a boring, arrogant, sanctimonious James Hunt. And a ****ing Poundland pseudo-intellectual to boot. Glad to see the lovely Ms Riley put it up him. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

A couple of quote from the book....

62C01168-B2BC-47AE-BD6B-58B825F21A20.jpeg

9E1FDE52-2A44-4F6D-B9D5-0A2362348E2B.jpeg

I guess it’s a window into his mind but I can’t imagine sitting and writing that and not thinking about how it would be construed

39 minutes ago, Norm said:

I think he's a health scare away from losing a bollock and marrying a Bollywood film star to be honest. 

Probably the other way round. 

A Boy Named Crow
10 hours ago, Martin_T said:

It's like Alan Partridge's book 'Bouncing Back' :lol:

He wrote a book too? I didn't realise JKB was home to so many literary types!

7 hours ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

I thought the story was the nanny came onto him but he shat it and ran away. 

That is how I remember him tells Ng the story. It was a friend/flatmates gf or similar who he slept with and felt guilty about

8 hours ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

I thought the story was the nanny came onto him but he shat it and ran away. 

Same here. 

Governor Tarkin

He was a peculiar individual, but it takes all sorts.

Clearly above average intelligence, but clearly shut-off from the realities of life and love for your average UK punter also.

He's probably unaware of it but he'd most likely have been happier and less troubled if social media had never been invented.

For some folk a soap-box is generally unhealthy.

Hopefully the good slapping down helps him re-asses things and find peace.

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, Lord BJ said:

Accepting we all have different standards, I disagree massively with this, always found him a bit thick whilst he completely lacked any logic due to his beliefs systems. 

Whilst someone who engages in such ad hominem arguments, really doesn’t have much between the ears tbqhwy. 

He could write but scratch beneath the surface and little sign of much intelligence behind the writing, in fact the exact opposite. 

Also seen a picture of him whilst looking at his book review. He’s a fat ugly ****er to boot, so doesn’t even have enough intelligence to look after himself 🤷🏻‍♂️

I dunno, I always felt there was a latent intelligence in there, but his overblown sense of it was holding him back from actually realising it.

Hopeless insecurity will do that to someone.

The rest of your points are all accurate.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

He’s tweeted about 10,000 times in the past 48 hours, no doubt to make sure that anyone searching for Shaun Lawson on Twitter isn’t going to stumble across his role in this shambles