20/21 Fixtures

Heartsmad1874

Class of 75
4 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Boycott all away games bar Inverness. Let the rest of them suffer.

👍

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Smoked-Glass

• Jambof3tornado

Gordon Ramsay

Quite a favourable set of fixtures we've been given. 

Still absolutely no compensation for the nonsense we have been subjected to for the past 4 months. 

Win every game, Hearts. Win well on the pitch and we will make them suffer in the stands. 

Is having us at Raith on the last day of the season supposed to encourage a decent away support as we will be presented with the trophy? Or if we wrap it up early do we get it then?

Radio Ga Ga
Just now, ardenjambo said:

Is having us at Raith on the last day of the season supposed to encourage a decent away support as we will be presented with the trophy? Or if we wrap it up early do we get it then?

Personally, I’d tell them to ram their trophy (up Doncaster’s arse if possible)

2 minutes ago, ardenjambo said:

Last home game 

Rick Sanchez

I'm wondering what route we'll go down for friendlies? Limited options in Scotland now. English opposition?

Silvery_Moon

If (and let's hope we do) win the league I hope we don't celebrate it like we did (quite rightly) last time. 

We shouldn't do anything as we should never have been in that position in the first place. 

Silvery_Moon
10 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Personally, I’d tell them to ram their trophy (up Doncaster’s arse if possible)

:spoton:

Lord Beni of Gorgie
6 minutes ago, Silvery_Moon said:

If (and let's hope we do) win the league I hope we don't celebrate it like we did (quite rightly) last time. 

We shouldn't do anything as we should never have been in that position in the first place. 

Whole 7 months should be treated with no fuss, little interest and general disdain. 

Simply pick up the points and look forward to next season and a whole new ball game 

21 minutes ago, ardenjambo said:

Why would we need to go in the ground?

travel over, there’s a big park right next to the ground where we could party( assuming we’ve won the title) after the game the players could come join us.

Raith get no cash 👍🏻

I've no doubt we will go up at the first time of asking. The team should have 2 targets this season. 69 points will beat our record setting points (per game) total of 14/15 for the Championship. The second goal should be achieving 72 points out of 81, that would mean we beat Hibs' actual 16/17 Championship winning season's points total despite only playing 75% of a season.

Let's make it happen!

David McCaig
5 minutes ago, Boghell51 said:

Merry xmas to that pr**k at Raith no early xmas bonus or presents from hearts away support reap what you sow

We’re playing the Scottish Cup Final that day.

David McCaig
16 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Why would we need to go in the ground?

travel over, there’s a big park right next to the ground where we could party( assuming we’ve won the title) after the game the players could come join us.

Raith get no cash 👍🏻

Just bring the trophy back to Tynecastle

8 minutes ago, Boghell51 said:

Merry xmas to that pr**k at Raith no early xmas bonus or presents from hearts away support reap what you sow

Scottish cup final is on the 20th so Raith v Hearts on 19th will be postponed. 
Hopefully to a midweek in January just to make sure no-one will turn up...

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Checking international dates.

Sep 4th & 7th

Oct 8th, 11th & 14th

still don’t know what happens if the squad stays the same and potentially 9 players are called up when Betfred games are 6th, 10th & 13th of Oct

11 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Just bring the trophy back to Tynecastle

I think it would rub the old spunkers face in it even more though if he knew there was a few thousand Jambos in a park 2 mins from his shithole and empty away stands 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, 1874robbo said:

I think it would rub the old spunkers face in it even more though if he knew there was a few thousand Jambos in a park 2 mins from his shithole and empty away stands 

It’s a good idea but you’re giving cash to their community, the clubs decisions will harm that community and we shouldn’t help them.

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

It’s a good idea but you’re giving cash to their community, the clubs decisions will harm that community and we shouldn’t help them.

This. Screw their pubs. I probably shouldn't say that given I go to a couple of them in the town but **** Kirkcaldy. 😁

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, Mundaydog said:

Sep 4th & 7th

Oct 8th, 11th & 14th

still don’t know what happens if the squad stays the same and potentially 9 players are called up when Betfred games are 6th, 10th & 13th of Oct

Doubtful if Zlamal/Doyle/Souttar/Naismith /Uche or the NI boys will be called up in October without having played any games for 7 months. November might see enough away to have games postponed. 

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Let’s give them a proper welcome in October, outside if need be.

C8EE04C9-5BF7-4AE4-B725-0FD6A054F787.jpeg

**** off.

Pasquale for King
Just now, One five said:

Home games I’m going to them all

Away games  I’m going to ... ICT 27 feb.....  

the end .

Unfortunately it’s unlikely all of us will be at Tynie in October or before Xmas. 

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

This. Screw their pubs. I probably shouldn't say that given I go to a couple of them in the town but **** Kirkcaldy. 😁

Absolutely. I’m never going back to Leith for instance. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

Lone Striker
1 hour ago, August Landmesser said:

On a Friday night too. Relegate them live on the Beeb

:clyay:

A Shoreditch Heart
5 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

**** off.

exactly and x 10's mate. I mean, if that's their attempt at banter - pathetic little club 

Whatsthefuture
18 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Summary guide

Let’s wait and see what happens with TV games a few changes !!!

14 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Unfortunately it’s unlikely all of us will be at Tynie in October or before Xmas. 

Yeah I know mate ... just live in hope🤞

Stendelnator

How precious are a lot of you? Big deal if Dundee tweeted that. It’s funny and gives us motivation to beat them. Dry your eyes

1 hour ago, Silvery_Moon said:

This for me.

No celebration. Post nothing about being crowned on the Hearts social media etc.

Just a big banner saying **** the SFA. 

Natural Order

1 hour ago, heartsfc_fan said:

On first glance quite content with that.

14 home games.

Only have to play Dundee and Inverness away once.

Home games over the Xmas period which will draw good crowds (if we're allowed in by then?).

Guess it's the best of a bad situation.

Ah well.

On first glance for me I felt the rage rising again. Seeing our name alongside those teams when it shouldn't be😡

Lone Striker
1 hour ago, sprinbox98 said:

Maybe me being cynical but Dundee away on 2nd January.

i would normally expect a healthy travelling support around the Xmas and new year period. Maybe one of the promises from the spfl to Dundee.

”we will set you up with a decent timing for the hearts game to make sure you get some ££ out of it. New year suit?”

Maybe we are the "big hitter" game Nelms was allegedly promised for changing his vote  🙂 ........   so it's nice to know they'll abe taking  "big hit" in their revenue that day :jambobanana:    

Edited by Lone Striker

David McCaig
2 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Maybe we are the "big hitter" game Nelms was allegedly promised for changing his vote  🙂 ........   so it's nice to know they'll abe taking  "big hit" in their revenue that day :jambobanana:    

hopefully live on BBC and we can all party at Tynecastle.

1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Dundee fans raging we have got 2 home fixtures v last seasons 2nd 3rd and 4th place finishers.

Awwww fukkin diddums 

We better be raping and pillaging teams on the pitch week in week out!!

To be honest the way the fixtures have been planned is ridiculous. If I was a Dundee or ICT fan I’d be raging as well. 

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Inverness v Hearts - Sat 27 February 

Obviously subject to tv 

Birthday on the 26th, might make a weekend out if it.

:pleasing:

6 minutes ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

Ok what teams voted for us, and who voted against us. ???

All Championship clubs except Inverness voted to demote us.

Салатные палочки

Bet they're confident as the chances are it will be BCD.  

They'll be getting a length the same as the rest of the league.  

The Real Maroonblood
11 minutes ago, lsimp77 said:

With the way Sturgeon is going I probably wouldn’t expect fans at any games this season. 

:vrwow: