20/21 Fixtures

Heartsmad1874

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

October ffs. This is utterly gash. 

Another reason to boycott.

8 clubs voted for this - 27 games, only play 3 times, uneven number of home and away games. 

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Smoked-Glass

• Jambof3tornado

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Another reason to boycott.

8 clubs voted for this - 27 games, only play 3 times, uneven number of home and away games. 

Yep, more utter bullshit the club is being forced to take on the chin. The fans can’t be forced to do anything though. 

willie wallace

The Dundee derbies last season were not on BBC.

I think it was BT that showed them but not sure about this season.

John Findlay
59 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

So we will be on alba a lot? 

BBC Scotland channel.

Smoked-Glass
17 minutes ago, willie wallace said:

Think BT are out on their arse next season.  Sky have the contract.    

Sky p1sses over BT imo. 

2 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Think BT are out on their arse next season.  Sky have the contract.    

Sky p1sses over BT imo. 

So Sky will show some Championship games. 

Smoked-Glass
5 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Don't think so. 

Sky is just premier league. 

Presumably I’m not the first to suggest that a wee three way pre season tourney with Patrick and Stranraer would be a good idea in the run up to the season starting?

In an ideal world with fans in attendance (and full houses to shame SPL gates) although I recognise Covid will likely Make this impossible 

CavySlaveJambo
8 hours ago, martoon said:

I noticed Hibs are away on the weekend of Oct 17. Could point to a home game for us on the opening day. 

Mind you, if we're all still expected to be BCD, I don't suppose it will matter. 

Yeah, looks like it may be bcd until the new year, 

Captain Canada
26 minutes ago, cocobeab said:

Presumably I’m not the first to suggest that a wee three way pre season tourney with Patrick and Stranraer would be a good idea in the run up to the season starting?

In an ideal world with fans in attendance (and full houses to shame SPL gates) although I recognise Covid will likely Make this impossible 

If we got drawn against either of those teams in the league cup, would we be allowed to televise it as pay per view? 

Guaranteed that Inverness will be at Tynie twice, spfl can’t give them an unsporting advantage of two large home crowds against us it would be against sporting integrity for them to pocket all that extra cash. 

And I reckon we will be at dundee twice, as they can’t have nelms getting pelters at Tynecastle twice

Edited by five wan
Missed out a word

Home to Dundee, would by my guess. Dens on the last day. 

Not unlike against Rangers in 2014/15

Bazzas right boot
12 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Friday nights live on BBC Scotland for the majority of our games I imagine.  

Suits me though, Friday night in January, sat on the couch with the heating on, stuffing my fat face with ice cream watching us scuttle six past Ayr.  

Friday night football was good. 

Only reason I had bt. 

Silver lining of the championship, I'll still have it this season. 

Pizza, Friday night football. 

If at home, pizza, pint and football. 

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, CavySlaveJambo said:

Yeah, looks like it may be bcd until the new year, 

If the case, the leagues may be ****ed by then. 

I do not think we'll have a league to play in Tbh. 

I predict a disproportionate amount of Hearts home games in the first couple of months of the season while there is a high chance of no or limited fans allowed.

Clerry Jambo
3 minutes ago, Mundaydog said:

I predict a disproportionate amount of Hearts home games in the first couple of months of the season while there is a high chance of no or limited fans allowed.

Yip, first 13 matches all at home

Italian Lambretta

I want all those horrible clubs to feel the pain - no fans at away games and no tv money

Happy to watch away games on Hearts World.

11 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

13 home 14 away. Start and finish with away games. 

Title won by January though, so it's fine.

13 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

What time is the excitement revealed?

Just seen...2pm

Cannae wait.

59 minutes ago, Mundaydog said:

Was just about to post the same thing.

The Old Tolbooth

For those saying that Arbroath, Morton, and Dunfermline voted in our favour, no they didn't! They voted against us in the Good Friday rigged vote to shaft us which ultimately led to all this hassle in the first place, it's only after this when they realised there's a good chance we'll be boycotting grounds that they decided to try to suck up to us so we'd turn up and give them the maroon pound, they can feck off and die too for all I'm concerned! 

Only Inverness have been consistently behind us throughout the whole sorry sordid affair. 

Heartsofgold
12 hours ago, willie wallace said:

At least 2 of them were.  They were on the BBC Scotland Channel.  Watched both of them in Staggs in Musselburgh on Friday nights.  1st one was a cracking game even after 8/9 pints of Jarl.

2 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

For those saying that Arbroath, Morton, and Dunfermline voted in our favour, no they didn't! They voted against us in the Good Friday rigged vote to shaft us which ultimately led to all this hassle in the first place, it's only after this when they realised there's a good chance we'll be boycotting grounds that they decided to try to suck up to us so we'd turn up and give them the maroon pound, they can feck off and die too for all I'm concerned! 

Only Inverness have been consistently behind us throughout the whole sorry sordid affair. 

Yep, and that's the only vote that should matter. It caused the chaos.

Remember the Dunfermline arsehole's outrage at Inverness after the whatsapp chat revelation.

Dickoid.

OmiyaHearts
24 minutes ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

What's the chances of Raith V Hearts opening fixture!!!!!

With no crowd, it'll just be a normal fixture - the players won't be affected by what's happened between the clubs.

Once crowds are in stadiums, then the games take on a new meaning.

OmiyaHearts
17 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Yup. **** them all. Except maybe ICT, but I find it easier just to blanket-hate the entire Championship. 

12 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Sky have 48 Premiership league games and the Premiership play off games.

Championship games will be BBC Scotland.

The Old Tolbooth
38 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Yup. **** them all. Except maybe ICT, but I find it easier just to blanket-hate the entire Championship. 

Nah, Inverness have been good guys throughout this mate, and Robbo is their manager, I can't hate that at all. 

I will be looking out for the ICT v Hearts fixtures as that will be the only away match that we will take in. 

Hopefully its when we can attend and not behind closed doors,

couple of nights in a hotel and make a long weekend out of it. 

Every other away  match I will either spending money at Tynie or donating the ticket monies to the FoH.

Hectormasson
1 hour ago, Lovecraft said:

I'm thinking when they do let hearts fans eventually in (whenever) to tynecastle,    it will be between 5/6 k    and that is as much as will be allowed in,   with the covid 19 distancing & sanitary safety ? It might be over a year or more before all our usual sort of home gates can ever get back to normal "     its an absolute pain financially and to fans having  to be patient'     but we have to think safety first before we can start watching in numbers again,   let's hope there's a fair number of hearts fixtures being shown on tv .........

2 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

I'm thinking when they do let hearts fans eventually in (whenever) to tynecastle,    it will be between 5/6 k    and that is as much as will be allowed in,   with the covid 19 distancing & sanitary safety ? It might be over a year or more before all our usual sort of home gates can ever get back to normal "     its an absolute pain financially and to fans having  to be patient'     but we have to think safety first before we can start watching in numbers again,   let's hope there's a fair number of hearts fixtures being shown on tv .........

Still  possible murrayfield will get used to allow us 15/20k?

alwaysthereinspirit

I want Cowdenbeath type 10 - 0 wins every game.

Manager has to drum this into every pre game pep talk.

Annihilate every opponent. **** them all.

Nookie Bear
1 minute ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

This, every time. 

None of this “foot off the pedal” nonsense, Robbie!

Nookie Bear
22 hours ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

No one to worry us. 

Lambs to the slaughter each and every one of them. 

We could maybe go easy on Inverness I suppose. 

Assuming we are winning other games I would be happy to send the u18s out against ICT

In fact, I would be Absolutely Delighted. 

2 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Yip, first 13 matches all at home

Anything to make it worse for us & hope we all forget this summer so Hearts can help all the shitty back stabbing clubs with our away support.... screw them all 

1 hour ago, Lovecraft said:

If it is, i hope Ann makes comments about it, maybe a suggestion that due to ‘burnt bridges’ & ‘taking medicine’, for the safety of the Hearts fans, all away games will be beamed back to Tynecastle so no need for the club to accept tickets for away games later in the season.

See how many Chairmen react

Jambof3tornado

We will be away twice to Dundee and inverness(toughest ties??) and will certainly get 13 home and 14 away ties.

29 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

i want 27 victories with as you say 10-0 style thumpings with the exception of ICT. We can o easy and 1 or 2 goal victories will suffice.

Ideally i would like to have two away games against ICT especially if away fans are allowed, gives them some financial support as they gave us backing

6 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

We will be away twice to Dundee and inverness(toughest ties??) and will certainly get 13 home and 14 away ties.

Away twice to Dundee and Raith would be :pleasing:blanket boycott buries both teams. 

I want to see an attitude change at Tynecastle where the opposition absolutely dread coming to us. Make Tynecastle a fortress full of supporters with a siege mentality. Eastern European levels of aggression and passion. **** the lot of them. (Except ICT)

Edited by Sertse