20/21 Fixtures

Heartsmad1874

Pasquale for King
18 minutes ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

Ok what teams voted for us, and who voted against us. ???

I’m getting a T-shirt with this on.

ICT/Falkirk/Partick/Stranraer/Rangers/East Fife and Edinburgh City voted No to demoting us. All the rest should be boycotted. 

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Smoked-Glass

• Jambof3tornado

Libertarian
19 hours ago, Smoked-Glass said:

So we will be on alba a lot? 

No I think it’s the new BBC Scotland channel 

The Real Maroonblood
11 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

ICT/Falkirk/Partick/Stranraer/Rangers/East Fife and Edinburgh City voted No to demoting us. All the rest should be boycotted. 

Sevco are still part of the problem.

JamboRossi79
13 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Peterhead another one that voted reconstruction, is there a definite list of who voted what ?

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Dundee fans raging we have got 2 home fixtures v last seasons 2nd 3rd and 4th place finishers.

Awwww fukkin diddums 

We better be raping and pillaging teams on the pitch week in week out!!

It's shite, but did  8 out of ten clubs not vote for the playing x3 pish? 

Bazzas right boot
15 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Tbf, That's a shite t shirt 😉

Clerry Jambo

Maybe posted already.......

BBC Scotland will broadcast 20 matches across the campaign on Friday evenings.

34 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Not exactly Frankie says...😂

JamboGraham
3 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Possibly more...they are still due matches from last seasons 20....

Nookie Bear
21 minutes ago, JamboRossi79 said:

Peterhead another one that voted reconstruction, is there a definite list of who voted what ?

After the way Jim McInally spoke about Budge? **** them. 

8 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Yep, we will have five Fridays minimum probably more. Expect opening game to be Friday night as well. 

2 hours ago, ardenjambo said:

Is having us at Raith on the last day of the season supposed to encourage a decent away support as we will be presented with the trophy? Or if we wrap it up early do we get it then?

Would be nice if they are to present the trophy to us and the team fukkk off early back to Edinburgh. We could  leave a few of the youth team to pick it up and stick it in a Tesco bag for life and not even raise it. I hope our players just have a shower after the game and head straight home on the team bus without accepting any hospitality from these Rat chairman 

upgotheheads

Are our home games going to be available to season ticket holders as per the Spfl deal. Is any other club able to broadcast their games? I've kind of lost track of it all.

Pasquale for King
39 minutes ago, JamboRossi79 said:

Only the initial vote. The list of who voted for reconstruction was never released. It’s like people who voted No in 2014 or Leave in 2016 then regret it and want to vote the other way, they’re not Dundee, the damage is done.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, upgotheheads said:

Are our home games going to be available to season ticket holders as per the Spfl deal. Is any other club able to broadcast their games? I've kind of lost track of it all.

What deal is that? It’s all clubs for themselves. Hibs rather hilariously are only allowing their own ST holders to access their opening game, costing them thousands in the process 😂😆.

Cardiff Hearts

For all the bravado, imperative we get good start. Tricky away games - without any support - in Greenock, Arbroath and Kirkcaldy - around November and December against teams who will see us as a scalp and fancy their chances more if we have no support. All v ery well seeing we have players to win but Damour / Clare / Halkett etc up for it against a bunch of kickers on a freezing afternoon in Arbroath...?

Might have missed this, but when games are behind closed doors will there be an option to pay per view like what the premiership teams are doing?

Thought I'd let you know that Jeff Bezos is about to appear on the telly here.  Speaking to the US Congress.

Will let you know if he says he hates Hibs.

6 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Thought I'd let you know that Jeff Bezos is about to appear on the telly here.  Speaking to the US Congress.

Will let you know if he says he hates Hibs.

He didn't say so specifically but you can tell that he does.  Big friend of James Anderson.  Can only be good for us.

Meanwhile, they've got Peruvian Ron.

upgotheheads
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

What deal is that? It’s all clubs for themselves. Hibs rather hilariously are only allowing their own ST holders to access their opening game, costing them thousands in the process 😂😆.

Thought it would have needed SPFL / Sky Approval (yes ok Sky approval as they're calling all the shots/

upgotheheads
2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Only the initial vote. The list of who voted for reconstruction was never released. It’s like people who voted No in 2014 or Leave in 2016 then regret it and want to vote the other way, they’re not Dundee, the damage is done.

Maybe we should let it be known that only teams who we know voted for reconstruction will get our support. We know a few chairmen came out on our side.

2 hours ago, Cardiff Hearts said:

For all the bravado, imperative we get good start. Tricky away games - without any support - in Greenock, Arbroath and Kirkcaldy - around November and December against teams who will see us as a scalp and fancy their chances more if we have no support. All v ery well seeing we have players to win but Damour / Clare / Halkett etc up for it against a bunch of kickers on a freezing afternoon in Arbroath...?

These teams will have their budgets cut this season, even more so if we boycott.

15 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Maybe we should let it be known that only teams who we know voted for reconstruction will get our support. We know a few chairmen came out on our side.

Only teams who didnt back original resolution.

Felix Lighter

PTFC v Cove Rangers - Sat 16th JAN.

A fair few folks have mentioned taking in a Thistle game as a show of solidarity and an away day fix. This game might turn out to be a bit of a grudge match. We're away to Alloa that weekend.

Pasquale for King
28 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Thought it would have needed SPFL / Sky Approval (yes ok Sky approval as they're calling all the shots/

They’re not using their cameras for any of the other games that aren’t live, the clubs are doing it themselves. Shambles. Only had four months to organise it.

Pasquale for King
28 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Why? It’s was too little too late, they knew if was destined to fail badly. We only have their word for it too. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

6 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I'm wondering what route we'll go down for friendlies? Limited options in Scotland now. English opposition?

3 friendlies versus ICT, Partick, Stranraer then a morale boosting game versus Brechin sounds nice.

Jambof3tornado
12 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

Looked at the fixtures and felt nothing at all.

Hopefully change in 2 months.

It is a bit depressing realising we are back where we were several years ago with little to show for it, new stand and almost fan owned being the major improvements.

5 hours ago, David McCaig said:

hopefully live on BBC and we can all party at Tynecastle.

If the Dundee new year game is on tv more than likely it will be moved to the Friday night. OF game is that weekend. Remember nothing can be allowed to take the shine of the greatest game in world football. (By greatest game I mean a lot of bigoted, unwashed, soap dodging, wife beating, arseholes)

Pasquale for King

Apologies if it’s been shared, and with all this anger going around it’s good to laugh too.

3D3A3420-589D-4088-9E1D-E01F7EBA98A0.jpeg

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Mundaydog said:

If the Dundee new year game is on tv more than likely it will be moved to the Friday night. OF game is that weekend. Remember nothing can be allowed to take the shine of the greatest game in world football. (By greatest game I mean a lot of bigoted, unwashed, soap dodging, wife beating, arseholes)

Good points. 
The fixtures being announced is all well and good but would it be too difficult to tie it in with the live games BBC will show 🤔🙈?!?!

Pasquale for King
9 hours ago, fbjambo said:

I never realised it was the 17th - assumed it was the beginning of the month 

Diddy cup games start Tuesday 6th.

The Old Tolbooth
20 hours ago, drumie jambo said:

Aren't Dunfermline on the boycott list?

Oh yes, they're very much on that list, it was their chairman who was doing most of the bullying to get clubs to vote against us on Good Friday, and they've been more sleekit than most as they then tried crawling right up our arse, Ross McCarthur is one nasty piece of shit and we should make sure we snuff this mob of chancers right out! 

13 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Diddy cup games start Tuesday 6th.

Anybody seen any fixture lists for these?

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Boof said:

Anybody seen any fixture lists for these?

They’ve not been made yet but the dates are 

1EF9BD79-4903-40F7-BDB5-33EF836E3777.jpeg

Scottie Wanshot.
On 29/07/2020 at 16:20, Pasquale for King said:

Good Idea.

bigdavemaddog
11 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Could we draw hibs in the bet fred group stages?? 

yeah could probably be fixable

On 30/07/2020 at 09:33, The Old Tolbooth said:

Oh yes, they're very much on that list, it was their chairman who was doing most of the bullying to get clubs to vote against us on Good Friday, and they've been more sleekit than most as they then tried crawling right up our arse, Ross McCarthur is one nasty piece of shit and we should make sure we snuff this mob of chancers right out! 

And well do I remember Hearts fans queuing up there for a pre-season. About 4k iirc. They were taken by surprise, had to open another stand, and didn't even have a pie stall organised. These clubs!!! Honestly. Jeez, mon! Short memories or what?

The Old Tolbooth
1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

And well do I remember Hearts fans queuing up there for a pre-season. About 4k iirc. They were taken by surprise, had to open another stand, and didn't even have a pie stall organised. These clubs!!! Honestly. Jeez, mon! Short memories or what?

Aye, and less than 800 of their own tinpot beggars turned up for that game too mate, I live over here, and they absolutely hate being reminded of that. 

I had one of them today asking if I was up for a sesh before going to EEP the first chance we get, I told him no chance am I putting any money into his tinpot club, and he had the cheek to tell me not to be like that and got all offended :lol: , these arseholes think that it's all over ffs, it's not even begun yet! 

Blackshades
2 hours ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Could we draw hibs in the bet fred group stages?? 

Don't think so as European teams are not in it, so hearts and Hibs will be too seeds

1 hour ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Not fixable but random I mean. 

It is written in the stars although I suspect that's just the sort of shenannigans that go on behind closed doors, what with all the secrecy and downright lack of transparancy that seems to be the order of the day. Mind you, I, for one, dinnae want to go an entire season without the opportunity to dish out a mega portion of humiliation tae the Wee Team. "Bring it on", say I. 😆

1 hour ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Not fixable but random I mean. 

Oh yes it is fixable this is Scottish football we are discussing here.

34 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Aye, and less than 800 of their own tinpot beggars turned up for that game too mate, I live over here, and they absolutely hate being reminded of that. 

I had one of them today asking if I was up for a sesh before going to EEP the first chance we get, I told him no chance am I putting any money into his tinpot club, and he had the cheek to tell me not to be like that and got all offended :lol: , these arseholes think that it's all over ffs, it's not even begun yet! 

Remember that horrendous cup game at Livingston when Robbie made a poor decision to field a more-or-less second string team? That day, circa 7,000 Hearts fans attended (including Livi opening up their fans' bar for us). At that time Livi were in financial melt-down and Hearts' travelling support went a long way to saving their skins. It was reported at the time that Hearts' away support was the biggest in the UK that day ... not just Scotland. Make no mistake, the clubs that voted Hearts down have their beady eyes on 'big pay days'. "Great Expectations", say I. Keep the Maroon Pound where it belongs; and that's absolutely not in the coffers of those who connived.

20200730_201752.jpg

2nd string was early doors in Petrofac and beaten 4.1.

The massive away crowd was 1.0 in winter with Keatings scoring and also

missing a penalty.

willie wallace
2 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

2nd string was early doors in Petrofac and beaten 4.1.

The massive away crowd was 1.0 in winter with Keatings scoring and also

missing a penalty.

It was baltic that day.Did we not get a good wee offside in our favour when the tall striker(White maybe) scored?