Jump to content

20/21 Fixtures


Heartsmad1874

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Mikey1874

    22

  • Pasquale for King

    16

  • Smoked-Glass

    13

  • neilnunb

    8

Salad Fingers

Friday nights live on BBC Scotland for the majority of our games I imagine.  

 

Suits me though, Friday night in January, sat on the couch with the heating on, stuffing my fat face with ice cream watching us scuttle six past Ayr.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
eyesandears
9 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Friday nights live on BBC Scotland for the majority of our games I imagine.  

 

Suits me though, Friday night in January, sat on the couch with the heating on, stuffing my fat face with ice cream watching us scuttle six past Ayr.  

Yep, My money will be spent on a nice carry out a few tinnies and some snacks of choice while watching BBc Scotland match on a Friday night. Not a penny from my pocket going to an away club (except ICT).

Link to post
Share on other sites
kingantti1874

Hearts v scum

scum v hearts

hearts v scum 

Inverness v hearts 

hearts v scum

scum v hearts

Link to post
Share on other sites
CARDIFFBOY

If Hearts games are being shown on BBC Scotland I will be able to watch them here in Cardiff so bloody fantastic! Can't wait to see the fixtures and planning to be there for our first home game with fans. HHGH.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve not been to 3 of the grounds in the league and 2 of them are fine as Arbroath and Morton voted the way Hearts wanted / the correct way. I just hope when those two away games are scheduled it’s when fans are allowed and not the middle of winter (purely for potentially difficult travelling conditions) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
neilnunb

 

Oooh can barely contain the excitement. 😀

 

I reckon we'll be sent to Wraith Rovers just to ram it up us.

 

 

Edited by neilnunb
Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Gio
Just now, neilnunb said:

 

Oooh can barely contain the excitememt. 😀

 

I reckon we'll be sent to Wraith Rovers just to ram it up us.

 

 

Alloa Dundee Raith Dunfermline Ayr, anything less than a thrashing and Naismith laughing maliciously in their faces will be disappointing. 

 

Chums with ICT.

 

QoS and Arbroath I think feel genuinely concerned about their own business. 

 

Morton were friendly enough to begin with. 

 

Guaranteed we only get 13 home games 

Link to post
Share on other sites
NaturalOrder74

Not rly been paying much attention but are crowds expected back by the time we’re playing games again ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Gordon Ramsay

No one to worry us. 

 

Lambs to the slaughter each and every one of them. 

 

We could maybe go easy on Inverness I suppose. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
MarkDevriesScores4

Remember the 10-0 hammering we dished  out last time we played in the championship. I want those performances. Don’t take the foot off the gas when we’re 2-0 up. Steamroller these manky cretins. I want teams humiliated. Zero mercy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
gashauskis9

Gutted for my wee ones.  Bad enough that we’re losing between 5-6 home games, but the Friday night games are no good for them.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Silvery_Moon
28 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

Gutted for my wee ones.  Bad enough that we’re losing between 5-6 home games, but the Friday night games are no good for them.  

Hopefully most Friday night games will be away 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Boab Mugabe

Just looking out for the Inverness away fixtures. Will attend the odd home game on my ST too but really can’t be doing with this league we shouldn’t be anywhere near.

Link to post
Share on other sites
rmreido
1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

Friday nights live on BBC Scotland for the majority of our games I imagine.  

 

Suits me though, Friday night in January, sat on the couch with the heating on, stuffing my fat face with ice cream watching us scuttle six past Ayr.  

Can see the BBC not doing Hearts matches on a Friday night, imo.

SPFL will not be having that,

alloa v raith and the like🤬

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambof3tornado
56 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Remember the 10-0 hammering we dished  out last time we played in the championship. I want those performances. Don’t take the foot off the gas when we’re 2-0 up. Steamroller these manky cretins. I want teams humiliated. Zero mercy.

I remember the area of cowdenbeaths pitch that looked like a long jump sand pit, I can remember gomis trying to run through it with the ball at his feet!!

 

Hope we are back in grounds by the start of our season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambof3tornado
22 minutes ago, rmreido said:

Can see the BBC not doing Hearts matches on a Friday night, imo.

SPFL will not be having that,

alloa v raith and the like🤬

Hearts aways would boost viewing figures surely!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
allystrachan
1 hour ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Remember the 10-0 hammering we dished  out last time we played in the championship. I want those performances. Don’t take the foot off the gas when we’re 2-0 up. Steamroller these manky cretins. I want teams humiliated. Zero mercy.

I’m hoping Robbie is drilling this into the players all throughout preseason.

Link to post
Share on other sites
martoon
1 hour ago, brux said:

Should be a home fixture 1st, relegated teams are at home usually.

 

I noticed Hibs are away on the weekend of Oct 17. Could point to a home game for us on the opening day. 

 

Mind you, if we're all still expected to be BCD, I don't suppose it will matter. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
martoon
1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

Buzzing.

 

Made me chuckle. 😊

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Gio
19 minutes ago, allystrachan said:

I’m hoping Robbie is drilling this into the players all throughout preseason.

No stopping at 75 minutes 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Friday nights live on BBC Scotland for the majority of our games I imagine.  

 

Suits me though, Friday night in January, sat on the couch with the heating on, stuffing my fat face with ice cream watching us scuttle six past Ayr.  

 

Suddenly it doesn't all sound so bad 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sarah O

See by the end of the season if we don't have 27 Wins in the league I'll be raging. 

 

Goal difference of +790 or gtf Neilson. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sooperstar
2 hours ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Not rly been paying much attention but are crowds expected back by the time we’re playing games again ? 

No chance.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambo 4 Ever
2 hours ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Remember the 10-0 hammering we dished  out last time we played in the championship. I want those performances. Don’t take the foot off the gas when we’re 2-0 up. Steamroller these manky cretins. I want teams humiliated. Zero mercy.

We Should being back Zeefuik 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Niemi’s gloves
37 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

No stopping at 75 minutes 


Five subs should work in our favour .....which is precisely why the championship teams will probably  vote against it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Clerry Jambo
2 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Alloa Dundee Raith Dunfermline Ayr, anything less than a thrashing and Naismith laughing maliciously in their faces will be disappointing. 

 

Chums with ICT.

 

QoS and Arbroath I think feel genuinely concerned about their own business. 

 

Morton were friendly enough to begin with. 

 

Guaranteed we only get 13 home games 

:conspiracy:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Victorian

It will soon be time to wonder what the players have to offer.   Christ.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Gio
10 minutes ago, Victorian said:

It will soon be time to wonder what the players have to offer.   Christ.

Haven't the last 4 months given them a free ride

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, bigdavemaddog said:

when do we expect fans to be allowed back into grounds?

How many you talking? 

 

Coronavirus: Entire 2020-21 English football season could be played in reduced capacity stadiums - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53556072

 

 

UK Sports Minister confident of safe return to stadiums for spectators - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/53571652

 

 

 

Don't expect Scotland to lead the way.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikey1874
2 hours ago, Boab Mugabe said:

Just looking out for the Inverness away fixtures. Will attend the odd home game on my ST too but really can’t be doing with this league we shouldn’t be anywhere near.

 

Looking forward to the fixtures.

 

A new way of watching games. 

 

In terms of going can choose which Partick games to go to alongside Edinburgh City games. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

How do they decide who play 13 games at home and 14 away and which teams you play away twice and at home once ? ****ing shambles. 

I expect Dundee , Caley and Dunfermline away twice with these corrupt *******s. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Getintaethem

Is it only the BBC covering championship matches this season?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sarah O said:

See by the end of the season if we don't have 27 Wins in the league I'll be raging. 

 

Goal difference of +790 or gtf Neilson. 


Im off to get my pilots license just in case. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
NaturalOrder74

Weird they’re doing the fixtures prior to suspending us from the league all together you’d think they’d want to do that first to avoid having to sort the fixtures out again 

Link to post
Share on other sites
NaturalOrder74
17 minutes ago, ramrod said:

How do they decide who play 13 games at home and 14 away and which teams you play away twice and at home once ? ****ing shambles. 

I expect Dundee , Caley and Dunfermline away twice with these corrupt *******s. 


don’t think it’ll matter if the first round of fixtures don’t have crowds anyway it’s hardly a home match but I agree it’s pretty much as fair as the split with home away fixtures full things flawed from top to bottom 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Super_Hans
15 minutes ago, Getintaethem said:

Is it only the BBC covering championship matches this season?

I assume we'll be on Sky at least a couple of times seeing as they're doing a grand unveiling tomorrow.

 

Mostly on the Beeb though I'd imagine.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Community shield at the end of August in England is a pilot I believe. Would like to think that it will progress to the point where at the start of Heart’s season there will be approaching 50% capacity and maybe even full crowds by end of the year/January. All positive thinking though, communication has been pretty poor on this issue with people from different areas mouthing off and contradicting each other.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Randy Marsh
2 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

We Should being back Zeefuik 

 Never gets old. 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
Footballfirst
1 hour ago, Super_Hans said:

Guaranteed we'll be away 14 times and at home for 13. 

 

With the same for Partick and Stranraer

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...