Kanye West

Neil Dongcaster

Neil Dongcaster
2 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

I do like a thread with no content so you have no idea what it's on about.

:tlj:

Read the news.

1 minute ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

:tlj:

Read the news.

Is that how threads usually work? You need to do your own research before posting a response? I have since seen what he was up to on twitter. He has an album out on Friday.

jack D and coke

Never realised how mental he is. Quite liked some of his music few years ago but paid no attention to him the minute he got involved with those mutant kardashians. 
Sounds like he needs help tbh :lol: 

Neil Dongcaster
4 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Is that how threads usually work? You need to do your own research before posting a response? I have since seen what he was up to on twitter. He has an album out on Friday.

You seem to be the only one on the thread with an issue. I’m glad your masses of research on twitter paid off.

Rapper Kanye West, who says he is running in the 2020 presidential election, went on a bizarre Twitter rant on Wednesday morning in which he said he is divorcing Kim Kardashian, whom he referred to as a “white supremacist”.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/kanye-west-kim-kardashian-divorce-white-supremacist-twitter-president-2020-election-a9631496.html

Genuine mental meltdown or publicity stunt?

Marty Byrde
3 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Rapper Kanye West, who says he is running in the 2020 presidential election, went on a bizarre Twitter rant on Wednesday morning in which he said he is divorcing Kim Kardashian, whom he referred to as a “white supremacist”.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/kanye-west-kim-kardashian-divorce-white-supremacist-twitter-president-2020-election-a9631496.html

Genuine mental meltdown or publicity stunt?

It's hard to tell with celebs who live in effectively a fantasy world.

Announcing you’re running as president at the same time as stopping your medication for bi-polar possibly isn’t the wisest. 

Someone posted a Howard stern video clip on the Trump thread where he confirmed Trump announced running for President twice in order to sell books and a third time to boost Apprentice ratings. I see this guy has a new album out. 

Exactly the sort of moron you could see slavering shite from the Oval Office in a few years.

Riddley Walker

He's clearly been mentally ill for some time. You could see signs of it a decade ago in some of his interviews. 

Never liked him as a rapper, but there's no doubt he's an incredible producer. 

#kanye2024

1 hour ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Exactly the sort of moron you could see slavering shite from the Oval Office in a few years.

He was once a big fan of Trump, and it appears that slavering shite comes naturally to both of them.

Just now, Maple Leaf said:

He was once a big fan of Trump, and it appears that slavering shite comes naturally to both of them.

Indeed. You almost start to consider whether it might actually be better to have civil servants running the show from the shadows, when the general public can’t be trusted to vote for good leaders anyway.

jack D and coke

You can imagine that Kardashian lot being evil.
Kanye seems bonkers but him in tears is probably the result of having to live with them imo. Kim’s sex tape is absolutely brutal, I watched it obviously and honestly didn’t even think about dedicating one to it at any point, and that is how she is where she is and all her siblings, billionaires likely🤷🏽‍♂️
Kris Jong Un is good though :lol: I’ll bet she’s a right witch. I will say though I don’t think it was any publicity stunt but he’s got issues that lad! Public figures always seem to me like they need a good back hander or two, baw heeds.

West could do with getting the snip and the Kardashian lot the old gearboxes removed to spare the planet anymore of them imo.  
Cheers🍻

Edited by jack D and coke

Riddley Walker
10 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

You can imagine that Kardashian lot being evil.
Kanye seems bonkers but him in tears is probably the result of having to live with them imo. Kim’s sex tape is absolutely brutal, I watched it obviously and honestly didn’t even think about dedicating one to it at any point, and that is how she is where she is and all her siblings, billionaires likely🤷🏽‍♂️
Kris Jong Un is good though :lol: I’ll bet she’s a right witch. I will say though I don’t think it was any publicity stunt but he’s got issues that lad! Public figures always seem to me like they need a good back hander or two, baw heeds.

West could do with getting the snip and the Kardashian lot the old gearboxes removed to spare the planet anymore of them imo.  
Cheers🍻

Old gearboxes :rofl:

• 3 years later...