wattie exploited

On 16/07/2020 at 18:12, soonbe110 said:

Agreed, not worth debating though as he won’t be here at start of season. Has been told he is surplus. 

Like some others on silly money ... will only move on for the same wages though 

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wattie exploited

• GinRummy

• OldGorgie

• Locky

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wattie exploited
12 hours ago, Disco Ball said:

who told you this that he is surplus ?   :rifle:

19 hours ago, Disco Ball said:

No other mug club will pay Uche £3,500 per week. He’ll either sit or play his contract out or we’ll have to buy him out 

wattie exploited
11 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

No other mug club will pay Uche £3,500 per week. He’ll either sit or play his contract out or we’ll have to buy him out 

how do you know he is on £3500   as I don,t think he is anywhere worth that much money for the performances he has put in :rifle:

TyphoonJambo
41 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

how do you know he is on £3500   as I don,t think he is anywhere worth that much money for the performances he has put in :rifle:

There is no way i hope, Uche is on more than 2K

Don’t you love the way supporters (seem to) make stuff up about players wages? 

The guy isn’t the most talented, but always tries to put a shift in every time he plays. 
He could be a good impact substitute if RN wants him here in the future. 

1 hour ago, wattie exploited said:

He had to show a bank statement when buying a car on finance. This was snapped by a salesman on a phone who is a fellow Jambo and shown to a few close pals. I asked an accountant what the gross would be after deductions and the figure is £3.5k. Obviously this was after he signed his extended and improved new deal by scatter cash Levein.

And people wonder why the club is in the mess it’s in with these long term deals for below average players. 

wattie exploited
49 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

He had to show a bank statement when buying a car on finance. This was snapped by a salesman on a phone who is a fellow Jambo and shown to a few close pals. I asked an accountant what the gross would be after deductions and the figure is £3.5k. Obviously this was after he signed his extended and improved new deal by scatter cash Levein.

And people wonder why the club is in the mess it’s in with these long term deals for below average players. 

thanks for the info your right the amount of money that Levein  has wasted on shit players on 3 year contracts is staggering  we should never be in the position we are in right now its sad days but I think with Robbie as manager and Craig gordon and player like Naismith and Smith and Boyce we will be heading in the right direction as it really cant be any worse than the last two years :rifle:

1 hour ago, Saughton Jambo said:

The worst thing about this is the imbecile taking a photo of Uches private documents. What an absolute *****. 

I'm not his biggest fan but I'd imagine almost every jambo at the time was in agreement that he deserved his better deal. 

Edited by Homme

wattie exploited
3 minutes ago, Homme said:

The worst thing about this is the imbecile taking a photo of Uches private documents. What an absolute *****. 

I'm not his biggest fan but I'd imagine almost every jambo at the time was in agreement that he deserved his better deal. 

your right but since he got it his form was total rank and the guy who has taken his private details could be in for a lot of trouble I would go ****ing mental if some one had done that to me :rifle:

tokyowalnut
23 minutes ago, Homme said:

Imagine taking a picture of a private document to show off to your mates, what an arse. 

There was a point when Uche looked like he was going to be brilliant. Might come again, happy for him to stay if we are in the Championship. 

Bunny Munro
1 minute ago, tokyowalnut said:

Imagine taking a picture of a private document to show off to your mates, what an arse. 

There was a point when Uche looked like he was going to be brilliant. Might come again, happy for him to stay if we are in the Championship. 

This is where I am. 

Certainly wouldn't put it past him to do a job down there.

8 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Is the cameraman still in employment? 

On 25/07/2020 at 02:42, wattie exploited said:

who told you this that he is surplus ?   :rifle:

I never said he was surplus. There has been interest in him but he has made it known that if he is to move on he will only move for the same wages. Not sure how long his contract with Hearts is still to run should he go to another club and we have to top up his wages.

Edited by Disco Ball

21 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

I understand enquiries have already been made from English Clubs about Uche and Damour but their wages was an issue. 

10 hours ago, Mister Dee said:

Don’t you love the way supporters (seem to) make stuff up about players wages? 

The guy isn’t the most talented, but always tries to put a shift in every time he plays. 
He could be a good impact substitute if RN wants him here in the future. 

Absolutely agree I would keep him for sure he is different and the energy levels are just outstanding. He has the capability to change a game bigtime 

1 hour ago, Disco Ball said:

I understand enquiries have already been made from English Clubs about Uche and Damour but their wages was an issue. 

I don’t blame the players or their agents for securing the best deal possible for them. The agents are on a % and it’s all business at the end of the day. They’re going to hold clubs to ransom, ie Damour not signing unless he was given a 4 year deal for instance. Damour  is rank rotten and personally, along with others, cost us points which in turn put us in the predicament we currently find ourselves in. A 4 year deal should have never been sanctioned in the first place and it seems we just didn’t learn our lesson from signings like Martin and Sammon etc.

At least Uche looked like a player when he first arrived. The goal he set up for Lafferty against septic was a sublime piece of skill and I’m sure his deal was extended after rumours abound that popcorn teeth was after him. If he played like that every week, we could have sold him for a massive profit so his wages are totally justified imo. However he hasn't been the same player since he was injured and I’m not sure he can return to his early form. Less time In the gym and more cardio required. We know he’s the strongest player in the SPFL so he has nothing to prove on his feats of strength, but what good is strength if he falls to the floor like Bambi on Ice every time a player comes near him?  He needs to stop the theatrics and diving that would even make Tom Daley proud! 

I know a good friend of Craig Halkett that was at Livingston the same time he was there. He was asking about how he was getting on and said the reason he moved was that Hearts are one of the best payers out with the old firm.

We pay big money for bang average players with no bonus system. Imo, lazy players have no incentive to work their arse off to secure a win as their take home pay at the end of the month is the same. Is it any wonder that Livingston always seem more hungry than us when we play them? 

4 home wins in one year is a shocking statistic for Scotland’s 3rd biggest team. Embarrassing doesn’t come close to describing this despite us paying the 4 highest wages. 

So in a quick summation, the players salaries and contracts were the sole responsibility of one man and one man only and likewise his recruitment policy. If we do end up in the championship, which is highly likely now, then my ire will only be directed at him. He’s become as hated as the pieman for me! 

TyphoonJambo
1 hour ago, Disco Ball said:

We should pay them to take Damour. I hope i never see as gutless and inept a performance in a Hearts top as his last one. Worse was, he didn't even look bothered about it as he walked off. The term wage thief is overused but he fits the bill. Get rid. 

wattie exploited
4 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

We should pay them to take Damour. I hope i never see as gutless and inept a performance in a Hearts top as his last one. Worse was, he didn't even look bothered about it as he walked off. The term wage thief is overused but he fits the bill. Get rid. 

the two  worse players we have still are Damour and Wighton  would rather get rid of them first before Uche but we should be punting Uche as well as he def is,nt worth £3500 a week :rifle:

4 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

People like that have no business around the squad. If nobody will take him we should cut our losses and pay him off. 

Uche showed real potential when he first signed so can see how he got an improved contract. Never looked the same player after injuries as bulked up too much 

Seymour M Hersh
8 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

Damour, Wighton and Uche are simply not Hearts standard.

There are dozens of ex Hearts players over the decades I've been going to games who fall into that category, unfortunately. 

Howdy Doody Jambo

I reckon if the big man signed for Celtic or Rangers he would get them lot's of free kicks and penalties, defender's cannot handle him but gets nothing from referee's playing for us 

He isn't a natural goalscorer but can only improve under Neilson on last seasons performances, I would keep him as you need to mix things up over a season and need different styles of player's to win different types of games 

Edited by Ma Roon

When stays on his feet, he's a handful for anyone and it allows others to do their thing. But he likes to play another game. Pity! 

6 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

When stays on his feet, he's a handful for anyone and it allows others to do their thing. But he likes to play another game. Pity! 

Is this game you mention called, ring a ring of rosies and we all fall down? It’s flawed though as he’s the only one falling down at the end? Get your drift though RA 

Robbo-Jambo

If we are in the championship and Neilson could get more out of him, reckon he could be an asset in that league especially coming off the bench. 

1 hour ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

If we are in the championship and Neilson could get more out of him, reckon he could be an asset in that league especially coming off the bench. 

If we can get rid of them now  I see little point in continuing with players just to get rid of them in a year when we get back in the prem. Players, other than youngsters, who have proven themselves to be shite should be emptied. 

Edited by GinRummy

south morocco

I won’t care one jot if I never see him play for us again. We can do better and a good example of where we find  ourselves right now. 

11 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

I don’t blame the players or their agents for securing the best deal possible for them. The agents are on a % and it’s all business at the end of the day. They’re going to hold clubs to ransom, ie Damour not signing unless he was given a 4 year deal for instance. Damour  is rank rotten and personally, along with others, cost us points which in turn put us in the predicament we currently find ourselves in. A 4 year deal should have never been sanctioned in the first place and it seems we just didn’t learn our lesson from signings like Martin and Sammon etc.

At least Uche looked like a player when he first arrived. The goal he set up for Lafferty against septic was a sublime piece of skill and I’m sure his deal was extended after rumours abound that popcorn teeth was after him. If he played like that every week, we could have sold him for a massive profit so his wages are totally justified imo. However he hasn't been the same player since he was injured and I’m not sure he can return to his early form. Less time In the gym and more cardio required. We know he’s the strongest player in the SPFL so he has nothing to prove on his feats of strength, but what good is strength if he falls to the floor like Bambi on Ice every time a player comes near him?  He needs to stop the theatrics and diving that would even make Tom Daley proud! 

I know a good friend of Craig Halkett that was at Livingston the same time he was there. He was asking about how he was getting on and said the reason he moved was that Hearts are one of the best payers out with the old firm.

We pay big money for bang average players with no bonus system. Imo, lazy players have no incentive to work their arse off to secure a win as their take home pay at the end of the month is the same. Is it any wonder that Livingston always seem more hungry than us when we play them? 

4 home wins in one year is a shocking statistic for Scotland’s 3rd biggest team. Embarrassing doesn’t come close to describing this despite us paying the 4 highest wages. 

So in a quick summation, the players salaries and contracts were the sole responsibility of one man and one man only and likewise his recruitment policy. If we do end up in the championship, which is highly likely now, then my ire will only be directed at him. He’s become as hated as the pieman for me! 

This is exactly where I am. 100% spot on.

11 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

On the opening page of the Pie & Bovril website they are showing re-runs of the St Mirren goal.  Apart from Halket blowing our his arse trying to catch the striker, Damour made the most feeble attempt at a tackle and completely culpable for the goal.

Lazy, over-paid useless bassa.  Wage thief indeed.  Thanks Levein.

Edited by Yoda

I like Uche. He spat the dummy when Levein got the bullet and Stendel told him he wasn't needed, but he plays like a fan and shows that he gives a **** on the park.

He is very raw, but I'd be keen to see how he'll play under Neilson, who nurtured Sow into a player, a lad with a similar size and frame. Uche is more direct than Sow, so in theory, could be an even bigger hit than Ozzy. Uche really needs to learn to use that size and strength in his favour rather than getting dragged into daft tugs of war with defenders, but the makings of a good player there.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
55 minutes ago, Locky said:

I like Uche. He spat the dummy when Levein got the bullet and Stendel told him he wasn't needed, but he plays like a fan and shows that he gives a **** on the park.

He is very raw, but I'd be keen to see how he'll play under Neilson, who nurtured Sow into a player, a lad with a similar size and frame. Uche is more direct than Sow, so in theory, could be an even bigger hit than Ozzy. Uche really needs to learn to use that size and strength in his favour rather than getting dragged into daft tugs of war with defenders, but the makings of a good player there.

Sow was nothing like Uche. :rofl:What an odd comparison. Neilson was able to get something out of Sow because he had ability, was tricky, agile, fast and had a decent strike.  Uche can't shoot, can't pass and has no pace amongst other things.  

11 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Sow was nothing like Uche. :rofl:What an odd comparison. Neilson was able to get something out of Sow because he had ability, was tricky, agile, fast and had a decent strike.  Uche can't shoot, can't pass and has no pace amongst other things.  

Comparing Sow with Uche :rofl:

Someone should sit that sack of shit down and show him videos of Sow & MdV. 

Uche is a tragedy of a player. He has no strength, can't last 90 mins and his decision making is abysmal.  

12 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

The only comparison I made between the 2 was their size and frame. If you can't agree with that then you're splitting hairs.

What I said was perhaps under the guidance of Neilson, Uche could be perhaps sculpted into the same sort of player as Sow. I never once tried to claim that Uche and Sow were similar players at present.

Uche has got pace, dare I say more than Sow, but this season we didn't see it as Uche was unfit. The guy is quick for a big lad. Under Levein though he played like your old school target man. Sow under Neilson was your modern day target man, and that's what Uche needs sculpted into.

1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Uche is a tragedy of a player. He has no strength, can't last 90 mins and his decision making is abysmal.  

See my post above. I never compared Sow with Uche did I?

Uche has bags of strength. It's how he uses it that is the problem.

1 minute ago, Locky said:

Edited by NANOJAMBO

4 minutes ago, Locky said:

"The only comparison I made between the 2 was their size and frame."

Your words. 

Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

"The only comparison I made between the 2 was their size and frame."

Your words. 

You are totally taking that our of context. Read my post, then come back to me with some structured debate.

BBPS is making out as if I claimed that they are the same player, which I didn't. I merely pointed out that they are similar in physique, and that perhaps if Neilson can sit Uche down, and show how and why Sow was such a key player, maybe Uche could be sculpted into a similar sort of player.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
8 minutes ago, Locky said:

The only comparison I made between the 2 was their size and frame. If you can't agree with that then you're splitting hairs.

What I said was perhaps under the guidance of Neilson, Uche could be perhaps sculpted into the same sort of player as Sow. I never once tried to claim that Uche and Sow were similar players at present.

Uche has got pace, dare I say more than Sow, but this season we didn't see it as Uche was unfit. The guy is quick for a big lad. Under Levein though he played like your old school target man. Sow under Neilson was your modern day target man, and that's what Uche needs sculpted into.

If you think Uche can even get close to the player Sow was for us you're away wi it.

2 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

If you think Uche can even get close to the player Sow was for us you're away wi it.

Matter of opinion. I'm happy to be proven wrong, I just think if Uche can be a lot more streetwise with his strength, as well as working on his fitness and attacking prowess, he can be a very good player for us indeed. It's hardly out the realms of possibility is it?

Smoked-Glass

Maybe he should not even breath on the defender so that the ref can clearly see who's fouling and who isn't.   Might get more free kicks instead of losing 50-50s.

Pasquale for King
On 17/07/2020 at 11:31, JamboAndrew said:

Wighton has actually got a record of scoring goals in the championship. And, should confidence come, could be a saleable asset.

Washington to be saleable needs to have a good season and start scoring. Highly probably in the championship.

I want Uche to do well. But he is the one I have the biggest question mark about, especially when I think, woukd anyone ever pay money for him.

To get 500k for Washington after a good season is not inconceivable. And to get a little bit for Wighton should he score regularly enough for an English league 2 team to take a punt is not out of this world.

Wighton has scored 6 goals in the Championship in over 30 games, let’s not kid on he is Shankland. 
Fair point about Washington but Wighton is out of contract next summer so I can’t see us getting any of our money back.

Uche would probably score a fair few goals in the Championship but must be 4th choice if nobody leaves. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

Weakened Offender
54 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Uche is a tragedy of a player.

You're a tragedy of a Hearts supporter. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
9 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Sow was silky. Quality player. Uche can’t stand up. The end.

10 hours ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Maybe he should not even breath on the defender so that the ref can clearly see who's fouling and who isn't.   Might get more free kicks instead of losing 50-50s.

I think if he could, even occasionally, recognise there’s a pass to be made while he’s grappling it would be a start. 

been here before
16 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I think if he could, even occasionally, recognise there’s a pass to be made while he’s grappling it would be a start. 

And make that pass before theatrically falling over.

Just now, been here before said:

And make that pass before theatrically falling over.

Precisely. The ball just in front of him, facing away from goal, arms stretched back grappling with defender, midfielder pops up ready to receive a pass... crash, on the deck then back up screaming at the ref. 

BerraBelieveit

Uche would be a fantastically effective striker if we played to his strengths.

He would work perfectly if we invited a press from an opponent and then went long to him to hold and counter attack.

Watched Parma doing this with Cornelius a few times recently and every time I thought - that would work with Uche.

I don't know why he always ends up wide but would love if he stayed within the width of the penalty box at all times.

complete control
8 minutes ago, Robdawg said:

He causes havoc when playing on the wing 

He fell on the ball at the wheatfield the last time I seen him on the wing.