wattie exploited

Just now, complete control said:

He fell on the ball at the wheatfield the last time I seen him on the wing. 

Exactly 

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wattie exploited

• GinRummy

• OldGorgie

• Locky

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm An Upstart

I think he'll steamroll though the Championship, still a good player  on his day unplayable against in my opinion but after that maybe that see what happens

Dusk_Till_Dawn
5 hours ago, BerraBelieveit said:

Uche would be a fantastically effective striker if we played to his strengths.

He would work perfectly if we invited a press from an opponent and then went long to him to hold and counter attack.

Watched Parma doing this with Cornelius a few times recently and every time I thought - that would work with Uche.

I don't know why he always ends up wide but would love if he stayed within the width of the penalty box at all times.

How do you play to the strengths of someone who falls over all the time?

1 hour ago, I'm An Upstart said:

I think he'll steamroll though the Championship, still a good player  on his day unplayable against in my opinion but after that maybe that see what happens

Unfortunately his day was a couple of years ago now.  

Hard to guage how shite a single player is when everyone around him is shite too.

Lee is another example. Good when the going is good shite when we are shite.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 hour ago, jambopilms said:

Hard to guage how shite a single player is when everyone around him is shite too.

Lee is another example. Good when the going is good shite when we are shite.

In other words, shite.

1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

In other words, shite.

Exactly. When we needed players to stand up and be counted too many didn’t. Maybe excuse the younger guys but the established pros like Damour, Uche and Lee can **** right off. 

wattie exploited
2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Exactly. When we needed players to stand up and be counted too many didn’t. Maybe excuse the younger guys but the established pros like Damour, Uche and Lee can **** right off. 

we have at least 9 players we should get rid off ! the players are  getting paid far to much money and I cant see how we can afford to keep them all on the wages that they on ?

its going to drain the club dry unless we can unload a few of them !!!!! :rifle:

I'm An Upstart
20 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Unfortunately his day was a couple of years ago now.  

GinRummy answer this one who led the fight back against Hibs at Easter road in that last derby who scored and played out of his skin in that game.

Why do Hearts supporters constantly critisise our players instead of supporting them when they are playing badly. But I guess we all think we know better just because we pay our monthly cash or season tickets

been here before
1 hour ago, I'm An Upstart said:

GinRummy answer this one who led the fight back against Hibs at Easter road in that last derby who scored and played out of his skin in that game.

Why do Hearts supporters constantly critisise our players instead of supporting them when they are playing badly. But I guess we all think we know better just because we pay our monthly cash or season tickets

Aye you're right there about the Hearts fans.

No other teams supporters critisise their own players. Not not, not ever.

Only Hearts fans.

2 hours ago, I'm An Upstart said:

He does have the odd good game I’ll concede that. Teams and ultimately players get criticised when they underperform, especially over long periods of time. It’s just the way it is. 

Not all our players are good and that’s one of the reasons we have been so shite for so long.  

Edited by GinRummy

wattie exploited
3 hours ago, been here before said:

Only Hearts fans.

that not true I can name you a few teams that slaughter  their players  Hibs ,Rangers ,Celtic   mind you at Hibs it would be easy as they are all ****ing shit :rifle:

Scottie Wanshot.
On 09/07/2020 at 16:23, Bunny Munro said:

We'll need 4 senior strikers next year. 

A lot will depend on who goes (Washington? Wighton?) And who plays upfront or in midfield.

He'll score double figures in the championship. 

Whigton is absolutely rubbish.

Bunny Munro
Just now, Scottie Wanshot. said:

No arguments from me.

But can we move him on? Will be he be deemed good enough by Robbie to be a striker in the championship?

Who knows.

3 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

No arguments from me.

But can we move him on? Will be he be deemed good enough by Robbie to be a striker in the championship?

Who knows.

Like the last time, a good few will be binned when we get back into Premiership.

Jamstomorrow
6 hours ago, I'm An Upstart said:

I think it must be because the critics are mostly ex-professional players who could do better themselves.

Just now, Jamstomorrow said:

I think it must be because the critics are mostly ex-professional players who could do better themselves.

People in all jobs, sports, politics, entertainment etc etc get criticised. To suggest that only experts should offer negative criticism is ridiculous.  

Scottie Wanshot.
31 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

No arguments from me.

Who knows.

nae chance of him getting a game in the first team.

Jamstomorrow
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

People in all jobs, sports, politics, entertainment etc etc get criticised. To suggest that only experts should offer negative criticism is ridiculous.  

I am saying non-expert criticism carries little weight.   if critics were so expert, they would be doing the job themselves.  You know the old saying; any fool can criticise.

8 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

I am saying non-expert criticism carries little weight.   if critics were so expert, they would be doing the job themselves.  You know the old saying; any fool can criticise.

So is non expert praise just as useless? I get where you’re coming from but in context, a side who have underperformed so badly are bound to merit criticism, both as a group and as individuals. Just a non expert opinion from someone who was shite at football 😂

Jamstomorrow

Now don't be over critical of your footballing ability.   I am sure you were better than you think.   :)

5 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Now don't be over critical of your footballing ability.   I am sure you were better than you think.   :)

The boys brigade side were never the same after I hung up my boots. 😂 they were better ☹️

Jamstomorrow
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

The boys brigade side were never the same after I hung up my boots. 😂 they were better ☹️

I was touted as a player for the seventies.  Then I discovered alcohol and women and looked more like a player IN his seventy's.  :(

6 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

I was touted as a player for the seventies.  Then I discovered alcohol and women and looked more like a player IN his seventy's.  :(

Knew a couple of guys like that at school around the mid eighties. Cracking players who teachers/coaches reckoned had a good chance. As soon as they could get into pubs and clubs, with the rest of us deadbeats, their football career was up in a puff of Regal King Size smoke. 

Edited by GinRummy

On 27/07/2020 at 11:33, complete control said:

He fell on the ball at the wheatfield the last time I seen him on the wing. 

Tripped over a worm🤡

pettigrewsstylist
9 hours ago, I'm An Upstart said:

Outrageous i know. Why they think they should be able to finish 11th on their budget is beyond me. 

Spoilt they are. Too many home wins does that.

8 hours ago, been here before said:

Only Hearts fans.

All football fans are critical of their players. Most of us are passionate and have invested Blood, sweat and tears in supporting the team and the club.

However on the flip side my dad once brought his Motherwell supporting mate to a hearts game and he said he’s never seen a support being so critical.

Bazzas right boot

I remember him falling over the ball v St Johnstone. 

:vrface:

Edited by Smith's right boot

Carthorse get rid his first touch is brutal - for a big man he falls at the slightest of touches time and time again so frustrating

mellors1874

a pre season to loss some of extra muscle he put on and working on his game will hopefully be enough to have him in a better frame of mind as when he joined he looked good and can be again 

wattie exploited
18 hours ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

we also got Aidan Keena coming back he might get a chance before Whigton hopefully :rifle:

Batistuta87
5 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

we also got Aidan Keena coming back he might get a chance before Whigton hopefully :rifle:

Keena ain't coming back. His move to Hartlepool was a permanent deal but apparently they're letting him go and he's signing for Falkirk. His Mrs is about to drop and he wants to move back up north to be with her and the kid. 

Edited by Batistuta87

wattie exploited
1 minute ago, Batistuta87 said:

Keena ain't coming back. His move to Hartlepool was a permanent deal.

sorry I thought i read something the other day saying he was on his way back thanks for the head up :vrface:

Batistuta87
Just now, wattie exploited said:

sorry I thought i read something the other day saying he was on his way back thanks for the head up :vrface:

Maybe on his way back to Scotland yeah. Not with us though. Edited my post above - apparently moving back north for personal reasons and signing for Falkirk.

wattie exploited
2 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Maybe on his way back to Scotland yeah. Not with us though. Edited my post above - apparently moving back north for personal reasons and signing for Falkirk.

I thought he was a better player than Wighton :rifle: