• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• Sarah O

• weaz1981

• Walrus

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone know if any more will be made available for purchase? Would love to get one and didn't know about them first time round. 

Alternatively anyone have a 2/3XL they'd be willing to part with? 

Just now, Batistuta87 said:

Anyone know if any more will be made available for purchase? Would love to get one and didn't know about them first time round. 

Best bet is to keep an eye on the Bands FC twitter page. They produced a few extra to eventually put on sale.

Very pleased to read this news this morning. Still keeping my fingers crossed with the hope Tiny Changes could be our shirt "sponsor" one year.

Fantastic gesture. Mine will have it’s first  outing on Saturday and here’s hoping it will become an iconic symbol, not just for the club but for the charity and what it represents 🇱🇻

Edited by Saughton Jambo

On 30/10/2020 at 09:42, Batistuta87 said:

None of the football tops available but I just got myself a rather nice maroon hoody. 

https://teespring.com/shop/frightened-rabbit-football-t-s?show_currency=GBP&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=2075450544&aid=ts-boosted-pla&pid=377&cid=100060&adgroup=76204106803&network=u&device=c&gclid=Cj0KCQjwufn8BRCwARIsAKzP696sSdo2s_EOz8wv11Eh6Tyv_Y3fRmnPv50yAvD0cH1Nr8m0ZFHYZiMaAlFIEALw_wcB&utm_content=372695211243

Just under 7 hours left before they stop selling the FR stuff

30 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

This looks like a rip off of bands FC. I highly doubt the charity nor band will be getting anything

33 minutes ago, weaz1981 said:

This looks like a rip off of bands FC. I highly doubt the charity nor band will be getting anything

Yeah completely shan.

14 hours ago, weaz1981 said:

It said on the website it's from bands FC. I really hope you're wrong. I bought it cos I thought the money would go to the charity.

I have sent an email with screenshot to Bands FC. Hopefully they confirm its genuine. If not then at least I have brought it to their attention.

Edited by WDJ87

2 hours ago, WDJ87 said:

Yup it's a ****ing scam. *******s, cannot believe I fell for it. Scum of the lowest order

Did you manage to cancel your order? 

5 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Did you manage to cancel your order? 

At work so not had much time to do anything about it yet. The order will be cancelled and a refund requested. I'll be reviewing the site to warn others. On closer inspection it is pretty obvious. Feel like an utter fool. It seems they've done enough to fool me whilst protecting themselves legally. Although they have used the band's name. Bands FC ask that I contact tiny changes and alert them, they may be able to stop it. Sickens me that people do this. I should've taken more time over the purchase and been more careful. Morally corrupt *******s.

Yeah, lots of this stuff goes on. Really need to check merch these days to ensure the cash is going to the right people

Now I take it that Hearts will be informing us of the time and place why will be auctioning the warm up tops from the Hibs Semi-Final.

12 minutes ago, j1964m said:

Really want this top XL will they be selling more and what is the price 

image.jpeg

They made a few extra to eventually put on sale once returns etc had been dealt with but your best bet is to keep an eye on the Bands FC twitter page as they will announce if/when that happens.

I think they were £50 each plus p&p.

15 minutes ago, j1964m said:

Really want this top XL will they be selling more and what is the price 

image.jpeg

Offt, could well be into a bit of that. Nice take on a modern classic. 

4 hours ago, weaz1981 said:

Yeah, lots of this stuff goes on. Really need to check merch these days to ensure the cash is going to the right people

First time I have ever fallen for something like this and really glad you spoke up about it, I would be none the wiser otherwise. I will certainly be more careful in future.

Edited by WDJ87

21 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Now I take it that Hearts will be informing us of the time and place why will be auctioning the warm up tops from the Hibs Semi-Final.

Hope the William Hill badge is just a sticker. Good for authenticity but really out of place on such a handsome strip.

E21FC2E4-B251-499B-9C87-C1E7CC2B9A55.jpeg

1 hour ago, And he’s not praying! said:

If anyone has this in a medium and wants to sell, pm me.

I have a medium unworn but really hoping to swap it for a large. 

And he’s not praying!
9 hours ago, Walrus said:

I have a medium unworn but really hoping to swap it for a large. 

You could sell me it then attempt to use the funds to source a large 😁

• 1 month later...

Team wearing the tops again on Sunday.

As for how they fit...

Probably not much help but I got a L and XL as was a bit worried about it being too tight. I normally wear a large and I would say the L in this is right...however, I didn't really notice a huge difference in the XL other than maybe the length. That could be due to lockdown weight though hence why keeping both. 😀

Just to confirm that JKB have today donated £250 to Tiny Changes. It seemed the right thing to do given the links they have with the club. 

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Just to confirm that JKB have today donated £250 to Tiny Changes. It seemed the right thing to do given the links they have with the club. 

Good to hear.

On 19/12/2020 at 15:44, davemclaren said:

The family of Marius Zaliukas donated £250 to Tiny Changes plus £250 to CCLASP yesterday . 
The monies were raised to be used as the family wished and this is what they went with . 

7 minutes ago, Meadows said:

The family of Marius Zaliukas donated £250 to Tiny Changes plus £250 to CCLASP yesterday . 
The monies were raised to be used as the family wished and this is what they went with . 

That’s a lovely gesture from them. 

3 hours ago, Meadows said:

This is brilliant. Thanks for letting us know. 

• 3 years later...
Frodovti

Hi guys,

I have one of these Tiny Changes tops and I’m looking to either swap for a medium or sell it and give the money to the charity. 
mid obviously love the medium but if not happy with TC getting more money 😄