• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shapes

• Boof

• Marvin

• Bunny Munro

2 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Im still not convinced. 

Honest to God I started panicking about an hour ago thinking I'd read my PM wrong 😂😂😂

Bunny Munro

Day one:

Goons - Boof

Doc - Boof

Cop - Marvin

Day two:

Goons - Yvonne

Doc - Yvonne

Cop - Shedon

Assassin - Rudi

Day three:

Goons - Yvonne

Doc - Boof

Cop - Simo

On day three all the 'good' players were put into a random name picker ans Boof was chosen. He was given the secret challenge to vote for 4 different people without raising suspsion (he had to go into the night on 0 votes). He passed and was given the choice of 'Knowlege Prize' or 'Power Prize'. He chose knowledge and was offered the choice of any player - and I would reveal the role of that player. He chose Marvin and found out he was the assassin.

Day 4:

Goons: Marvin

Doc: Marvin

Cop: Groot

Assassin: Groot

The Turncoat was Sheldon. 

Is this the best performance from an assassin in mafia history. 3 Bullets and takes out 2 Goons leaving 1 spare. 

Can't decide if my favourite part of the game was folk voting for themselves or getting the "Simo is good" PM in the masons chat :lol:

Assuming Marvin was the assassin then nice shooting and doing the town a solid. 

Doctor Boof smashing it as well! 

Edited by Simo

1 minute ago, Marvin said:

Is this the best performance from an assassin in mafia history. 3 Bullets and takes out 2 Goons leaving 1 spare. 

I think we were working together a bit, good job.

Cheers Bunny! 

Out of interest what was the "power prize" going to be? 

Work meant I couldn't be as active as I'd have liked in posting but still really enjoyed that. Class game :lol:

6 minutes ago, Simo said:

Can't decide if my favourite part of the game was folk voting for themselves or getting the "Simo is good" PM in the masons chat :lol:

Assuming Marving was the assassin then nice shooting and doing the town a solid. 

Doctor Boof smashing it as well! 

I had every intention of unvoting myself but then Yvonne and smack said I wouldn't so I never 😂😂

Just now, Dawnrazor said:

I think we were working together a bit, good job.

yeah I was so sure of Smack I didn't want to change it to Groot who you were hinting at. So as everyone including himself started voting smack, I knew that cleared the way for me to assassinate Groot. 

3 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Cheers bunny! An utterly mental game 😂

You're not wrong I enjoyed that one. Thanks :thumbsup:

yvonnejambo

Well done Marvin and thanks Boof for saving me night 2, least I got another day 😆

Bunny Munro
2 minutes ago, Simo said:

Cheers Bunny! 

Out of interest what was the "power prize" going to be? 

Work meant I couldn't be as active as I'd have liked in posting but still really enjoyed that. Class game :lol:

Power Prize was a golden bullet to be used by Boof, effectively a free kill for him.

That was a strong goon team, though.

Marvin's first kill was a game-changer, I think.

Were the goons aiming to turn on night 2? I couldn't believe it when I didn't get whacked, knowing that I'd been targeted on night 1. I nearly didn't put in a save at all but then thought that the assassin might go for Yvonne as she was looking slightly cop-ly (to me anyway!)

Great game Bunny - loads of funny moments. Sean 1 and Shapes 2 being one of the highlights :lol: 

jambosean75
1 minute ago, Shapes said:

I had every intention of unvoting myself but then Yvonne and smack said I wouldn't so I never 😂😂

i was very tempted to change my vote from myself to you just to see how quickly i would be lynched the next day.

i'm sure it would have happened in record time 😄

Bunny Munro
6 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Cheers Bunny, well done👏👏

5 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Cheers bunny! An utterly mental game 😂

3 minutes ago, Simo said:

Cheers Bunny! 

Welcome guys, pleasure.

Brilliant game - love the secret challenge - hated you allowing voting for yourself.

Looking forward to hearing why the good Doctor wasn't targeted by the goons on night 2.

Well played everyone :D

Just now, yvonnejambo said:

Well done Marvin and thanks Boof for saving me night 2, least I got another day 😆

Probably the best I ever played :) I did say I might just get better at this following my surgery  :tongue:

jambosean75

good game bunny

i wasn't sure you'd allow my self vote even though the rules didn't prohibit it

Bunny Munro
1 minute ago, jambosean75 said:

good game bunny

I really didnt know what to do 😂

2 minutes ago, Boof said:

Were the goons aiming to turn on night 2? I couldn't believe it when I didn't get whacked, knowing that I'd been targeted on night 1. I nearly didn't put in a save at all but then thought that the assassin might go for Yvonne as she was looking slightly cop-ly (to me anyway!)

Great game Bunny - loads of funny moments. Sean 1 and Shapes 2 being one of the highlights :lol: 

The way it was playing out I always intended on being on side with the Town and with the heat being on Rudi then not. I thought go with the majority and shoot him had I hit a Townie I probably would have gone rogue.

3 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

good game bunny

That was a ballsy move tbf.

Rudi Skacel
3 minutes ago, Boof said:

that was ny fault. I picked up on dawnrazor asking about the role of assasain and assumed he was that, which would have made yvonne the cop. Sadly for us I had picked up on his question but got the role wrong. I wondered if you had picked up on it aswell hence the yvonne save. 

I had a shocker this game. Suprised Marvin didnt try and win it, instead cost himself a chance of winning. 

11 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

On day three all the 'good' players were put into a random name picker ans Boof was chosen. He was given the secret challenge to vote for 4 different people without raising suspsion (he had to go into the night on 0 votes). He passed and was given the choice of 'Knowlege Prize' or 'Power Prize'. He chose knowledge and was offered the choice of any player - and I would reveal the role of that player. He chose Marvin and found out he was the assassin.

Hence my vote for Yvonne followed by her WTF?

I did put in a few daft votes that day...and actually thought I'd cocked up because I did more than 4 but Bunny clarified it was 'at least 4'

And the funniest one for me  - just after a huge Shapes explanation as to why she was good...came my vote for her followed by just a 🤷‍♀️ and my 'Oh aye - too many folk begin with S.'

I really wanted Bunny to apologise to you after that Shapes :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Power Prize was a golden bullet to be used by Boof, effectively a free kill for him.

And the town will be forever grateful I chose 'knowledge' :lol: 

Goons had a bit of a shocker. I can’t help thinking they got obsessed with finding the turncoat and in turn let the trust list grow too big to have any chance of winning.

Oustanding performance by Marvin as the assassin.

Day 3 will live long in the history of Mafia 😂

8 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

that was ny fault. I picked up on dawnrazor asking about the role of assasain and assumed he was that, which would have made yvonne the cop. Sadly for us I had picked up on his question but got the role wrong. I wondered if you had picked up on it aswell hence the yvonne save. 

I had a shocker this game. Suprised Marvin didnt try and win it, instead cost himself a chance of winning. 

I think too many figured out that I was the assassin. However I'd probably  would have gone rogue had I 'hit' a townie with my first bullet.

Edited by Marvin

5 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Goons had a bit of a shocker. I can’t help thinking they got obsessed with finding the turncoat and in turn let the trust list grow too big to have any chance of winning.

Oustanding performance by Marvin as the assassin.

Day 3 will live long in the history of Mafia 😂

Rudi mentioned it above, based on the cop finding the assassin and the split of us on the board there were limited options who the cop should be and Dawn’s comment made us go for Yvonne (sorry m’dear)

3 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I think too many figured out that I was the assassin. However I'd probably  would have gone rogue had I 'hit' a townie with my first bullet.

Figured out?

you flat out told us man!

1 minute ago, Groot said:

Rudi mentioned it above, based on the cop finding the assassin and the split of us on the board there were limited options who the cop should be and Dawn’s comment made us go for Yvonne (sorry m’dear)

Yeah I saw that bud.

11 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

At that time, Yvonne was the most cop-looking in my eyes but I just wanted her to survive another night :lol:

I reckoned the goons or assassin might just try to get rid as that's becoming a bit of a tiresome regular feature.

Saying that, I did whack her first night last game :whistling: 

yvonnejambo

I think what was strange as after Boof pretty much said he was the doc and Dawn shared trust list early on ( I wasn’t sure if cop or mason, until worked out Marvin was the assassin) but how they weren’t top goon targets 

Edited by yvonnejambo

6 minutes ago, Groot said:

I enjoyed you winding me up near the end 😂😂😂

31 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Day three:

Goons - Yvonne

Doc - Boof

Cop - Simo

it made no odds to the game but for me that’s not right, we were already goosed and the good guys are getting extra help

We were doomed after Day 1, the town knew too much. Can't believe I survived day 3 with just one vote 😂 No chance of talking my way out it on Day 4, I've been busy all day anyway even if I was going to try. 

Well done town, thanks for the game Bunny.

I would congratulate the assassin but he didn't win or even try to. The Assassin is not part of the town. That's my sour grapes out the way 😁

yvonnejambo

Goons must have been gutted I was just a townie 😂

I will run again next if folks want? (I can’t die that way) 😊

2 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I enjoyed you winding me up near the end 😂😂😂

that was a definite oh **** it moment knowing I was done for no matter what might as well have a little fun with it!

6 minutes ago, Groot said:

Aye - cop finding the assassin really put paid to his chances of winning it for himself.

2 minutes ago, Boof said:

Aye - cop finding the assassin really put paid to his chances of winning it for himself.

Marvin was the first person I investigated.

yvonnejambo
1 minute ago, Groot said:

Was also thinking during the game, I’ve never been a goon with Boof, that’d be great fun if it ever happens

You must have been goon more than good by now 

jambosean75

just as well i wasn't the assassin.

on night 2 knowing i couldn't win i would have shot the cop, the doc & myself in 1 go 😄

8 minutes ago, Boof said:

Yeah I had to stay on Cops good side or I wouldn't have made it to day 3.